Your body naturally wants to get lazy, it seeks nurture - Because it wants to grow & develop

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
Whever you are in a warm environment, or feel "full" after a meal, you just wish to get some sleep, and you feel so much happy afterwards

It means that you have secured a nurturance to your body, so it rewards you by getting some rest, and then feeling happier than ever - Through the mechanism of parasympathetic nervous system

The body has established a system in which you can rest or survive as a response to our natural environment.

This also explains why some people cannot fall asleep with an empty stomach or in a cold room, it's unnatural from the life's perspective... In nature, you'll either seek food and nurturious shelter or you'll have it and then be able to feel happy

2795392 article what is nature versus nurture 5a971887eb97de0036685ad3

Heat and food are a part of the nurture and can assist in height deveopment of the child

The quality and amount of food that you are eating, directly affects your life, health, looks, development.. etc

This is the most brutal blackpill, so you should assist that your child is having a nurture environment in order to develop properly.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrisonMike, ChristianChad, thecel and 5 others
I saw: your body naturally wants to rot.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
what’s the solution

Nah, in fact your nutrition is important but your genetics (the nutrition of your forefathers) play a bigger role in development.

Nah, in fact your nutrition is important but your genetics (the nutrition of your forefathers) play a bigger role in development.
I saw: your forehead plays a bigger role

Whever you are in a warm environment, or feel "full" after a meal, you just wish to get some sleep, and you feel so much happy afterwards

It means that you have secured a nurturance to your body, so it rewards you by getting some rest, and then feeling happier than ever - Through the mechanism of parasympathetic nervous system

The body has established a system in which you can rest or survive as a response to our natural environment.

This also explains why some people cannot fall asleep with an empty stomach or in a cold room, it's unnatural from the life's perspective... In nature, you'll either seek food and nurturious shelter or you'll have it and then be able to feel happy

View attachment 1162799

Heat and food are a part of the nurture and can assist in height deveopment of the child

The quality and amount of food that you are eating, directly affects your life, health, looks, development.. etc

This is the most brutal blackpill, so you should assist that your child is having a nurture environment in order to develop properly.
so this means adhd people have double or more effect?

my body also naturally wants me to masturbate daily

• +1
Reactions: pizza