Your headshape is the real cause of baldness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
  • +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Yeah your galea is not expanded at all. You just have a low hairline. All the bald men i posted already had massive foreheads before they went bald and they still had big galeas with hair.
Is it normal how tall the back of my head is compared to the front? Does that contribute to compact face?

I dont think posture is extremely important. how is your posture @JamesHowlett ? I think if you had bad posture you would still keep your hair.
it's mainly about neck posture. not keeping your head up straight results in tension in your neck and that in results in:
When neck muscles are in continuous tension, their action propagates to the head, stretching and tightening the galea against the underlying layers of the scalp. The underlying structure is rich of blood vessels that are compressed, blocking blood flow towards the hair follicles. The restriction in blood supply to tissues is called ischemia: this leads to insufficiency of oxygen (hypoxia), reduced availability of nutrients and inadequate removal of metabolites. This obviously leads to the death of tissues, thus including the hair follicles (hair loss) and surrounding structures.
only losing hair at the front is a bit different

Is it normal how tall the back of my head is compared to the front? Does that contribute to compact face?
yeah it is normal. Most non balding galeas i see are higher at the back than at the front. My galea is also slightly higher at the back than at the front.

Look at zayn malik and karl urban for example
676856 2810729 Afaf40d017a0464e954ac7aef9e884df

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Yeah your galea is not expanded at all. You just have a low hairline. All the bald men i posted already had massive foreheads before they went bald and they still had big galeas with hair.
his neck posture looks pretty good

it's mainly about neck posture. not keeping your head up straight results in tension in your neck and that in results in:

only losing hair at the front is a bit different
losing hair at the front is all to do with galea.

his neck posture looks pretty good
if he had terrible posture he would not get a receding hairline. All the men with this certain type of headshape dont just coincidentally have good posture.

most gamers who sit on a desk all day slouch with their neck forward, they usually dont sit up straight. But not all of them are balding. Maybe poor posture can cause crown thinning in some people, but i dont think poor posture is the cause of a receding hairline

" He believes that individual hair loss patterns are affected by differences in the shape of the head, reflecting variations in scalp pressure. The weight of the facial soft tissues adds to the pressure at the front of the scalp, contributing to hair loss there. In contrast, the ears help resist the effects of gravity on the scalp, lessening hair loss on the sides of the head. "
This could be legit tbh

People figured it out in 2000 and still no real cure for baldness

frontal_occipitalis

The galea aponeurotica is attached to the occipitofrontalis muscles and to the temporalis muscle via the temporalis fascia. With the rise of civilizations, we are assisting to a down-siding of the entire craniofacial structure, with the maxilla that drops down and back. This reduces the eye support, flattens the cheekbones, narrows the nasal airway, lengthens the mid facial third, and lowers the palate, which narrows and create malocclusion [9]. As shown in Figure 5, a vertical growth of the maxilla forces the mandible to swing back. As compensatory mechanism, a retruded mandible causes the head to tilt forward in a forward head posture [10,11]. Also, vertical growth of the maxilla promotes asymmetrical craniofacial development, referred as cranial distorsions (e.g. sidebending) [12].

maxillaForces

If the maxilla grows vertically, the mandible swings back. As a compensatory mechanism, the head is extended in a forward head posture. Abnormal posture, like in the case of forward head posture and cranial distortions, affects muscle length/tension relationships [13]. This usually leads to pain and overuse injury where small focal, degenerative changes in the insertion fibers can occur [14].

The concept of trigger points provides a framework that can be used to help address certain musculoskeletal pain. In particular, they are useful for identifying pain patterns that radiate from these points of local tenderness to broader areas, sometimes distant from the trigger point itself. As Figure 6 suggests, neck muscles’ action propagates through the entire head.

Microsoft Word - #2Physical therapy headaches072212.docx

Referred pains from upper trapezius, sternocleidomastoid, suboccipital, splenius capitis, splenius cervicis, semispinalis capitis,temporalis and masseter muscle trigger points. Indeed, whatever else they may be doing individually, muscles also influence functionally integrated body-wide continuities in the fascial webbing [16]. Since muscles throughout the body are connected via myofascial meridians, their action cannot be seen in isolation. This explains why intensity of neck pain, forward head posture, chronic tension-type headache and migraine are strictly correlated [17,18,19,20].

When neck muscles are in continuous tension, their action propagates to the head, stretching and tightening the galea against the underlying layers of the scalp. The underlying structure is rich of blood vessels that are compressed, blocking blood flow towards the hair follicles. The restriction in blood supply to tissues is called ischemia: this leads to insufficiency of oxygen (hypoxia), reduced availability of nutrients and inadequate removal of metabolites. This obviously leads to the death of tissues, thus including the hair follicles (hair loss) and surrounding structures. This is also reflected in the presence of dandruff (excessive shedding of dead cells from the scalp).

GaleaTension

Drawing explaining muscles action on the galea aponeurotica. When the galea is stretched and tightened, blood vessels are compressed impeding blood flow to reach the hair follicle. When tissues are damaged, an inflammatory response is activated. The function of inflammation is to clear out necrotic cells and damaged tissues. The classical signs of inflammation are heat, pain and redness. These elements describe symptoms of scalp sensitivity and trichodynia.

Since the muscle tension that tight the galea is always present, the inflammation is long-term and chronic, causing fibrosis and calcification. This further decreases the blood flow into the scalp, promoting ulterior cells death, leading to a closed-loop chain of events depicted in Figure 8, reason why hair loss progresses with individuals becoming older.

hairLossCycle

Closed-loop chain of events leading to hair loss and related symptoms.
Furthermore, the role of bones must be taken into account. Indeed, bones remodel under the presence of forces, with sutures acting growth site. The neurocranium may also expand under the compression forces generated by the above layers as a form of protection for the brain. This creates further restriction for the blood vessels, feeding the closed-loop chain of events described before.

The typical pattern of male baldness is characterized by bald frontal and vertex regions that overlie the galea, while temporal and occipital regions that overlie muscles do not lose hair, as shown in Figure 9. Muscles provide a richer network of musculocutaneous blood vessels, with larger arteries, and a softer environment than the galea, thus a compression in these regions do not cause a missing blood flow with consequent hypoxia.

Alopecia2

The typical pattern of male baldness is characterized by bald frontal and vertex regions that overlie the galea, while temporal and occipital regions that overlie muscles do not lose hair.
The confirmation of this explanation for hair loss can be found in several studies:

• Bald subjects had a positive response when injected with Botox into the muscles surrounding the scalp, including frontalis, temporalis, periauricular, and occipitalis muscles. Conceptually, Botox “loosens” the scalp, reducing pressure on the perforating vasculature, thereby increasing blood flow and oxygen concentration. This leads to reduced hair loss and new hair growth [21].
  • The subcutaneous blood flow in the scalp of patients with early male pattern baldness is much lower than the values found in the normal individuals [22].
  • Men suffering from androgenic alopecia have significantly lower oxygen partial pressure (meaning microvascular insufficiency and hypoxia) in the areas of their scalp affected by balding (frontal and vertex regions) versus unaffected areas (temporal and occipital regions). Moreover, balding men have significantly lower oxygen partial pressure in the areas of balding scalp than the same areas of non-bald people [23].
  • It has been found that Minoxidil solution stimulates the microcirculation of the bald scalp, effectively promoting hair growth [24].
  • By relieving tension at the vertex in the scalp, cutaneous blood flow rate increases, promoting hair regrowth [25].
  • Minoxidil is less effective in subjects with significant inflammation in the scalp than in subjects with no significant inflammation [26].
  • In women, significant degrees of inflammation and fibrosis is present in cases of androgenetic alopecia. Even if less significant, inflammation and fibrosis is present also in chronic telogen effluvium cases[27].
  • Dr. Frederick Hoelzel of Chicago reported the observations he made in 1916-17 while he served as a technician in gross anatomy at the College of Medicine of the University of Illinois. During that time, he removed the brains of around 80 cadavers and noticed an obvious relation between the blood vessel supply to the scalp and the quantity of hair: “baldness occurred in people where calcification of the skull bones apparently not only firmly knitted the cranial sutures but also closed or narrowed various small foramens through which blood vessels pass“. He thought this would also explain why men suffer baldness more than women, since bone growth or calcification is generally greater in males than females [28].

Craniofacial development plays an important role in hair loss: indeed it is the real underlying cause that gives predisposition to baldness. Predisposition means that it is possible to see people with a poor craniofacial development and no signs of hair loss, but it is not possible to see bald people with a good craniofacial development. If spotting a bald person, you will be 100% sure that he has jaw problems to some extent. Look around and try yourself! So, do you still believe in the androgenetic theory?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Baldingman1998, diggbicc and 4 others
losing hair at the front is all to do with galea.

if he had terrible posture he would not get a receding hairline. All the men with this certain type of headshape dont just coincidentally have good posture.
losing hair at the front has a lot to do with the usage of the frontalis muscle.
Frontalismuscle

this is connected to the front of the galea, so the more you use this muscle the more your galea tightens at the front and as time goes on this spreads to the whole galea. that's why balding patterns exist.
All the men with this certain type of headshape dont just coincidentally have good posture.
most non bald men have above average posture, but it's certainly not a coincidence, i never said that.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
@AutisticBeaner do you think if these two men had perfect neck posture they would have kept all their hair and a norwood 1? I dont even know what their posture is like. It might even be good.
Stabler3 news Untitled 2

@AutisticBeaner do you think if these two men had perfect neck posture they would have kept all their hair and a norwood 1? I dont even know what their posture is like. It might even be good.
View attachment 751349View attachment 751350
like i said, one part is from the frontalis muscle and the other from the neck. tension in either of those leads to tension in the galea which leads to hair loss and the cone head shape.

like i said, one part is from the frontalis muscle and the other from the neck. tension in either of those leads to tension in the galea which leads to hair loss and the cone head shape.
I think their head shape is purely genetic and not due to skull expansion because of poor posture. It is all determined when you are born and not because of your posture. Like i said maybe poor posture can cause crown thinning or something but not a receding hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Snapchat 1570580387
will i go bald

C4BF2913 4557 4626 A70A 28F5292ABF3B

Am I a future baldcel?

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
I think their head shape is purely genetic and not due to skull expansion because of poor posture.
you agree that in bald people the galea is much more tensed and there's a scientific law saying bones put under pressure grow, what exactly do you disagree with?

you agree that in bald people the galea is much more tensed and there's a scientific law saying bones put under pressure grow, what exactly do you disagree with?
I dont think posture plays that big of a role though. I believe the shape of the galea is the main thing that causes tension. You seem to think most of it is based on posture, from what ive gathered from your messages. Lets take @JamesHowlett for example, if he had poor posture his galea would not grow and he would not bald. Plenty of obese people with bad posture keep their hair.

Eriksen is balding as well

I dont think posture plays that big of a role though. I believe the shape of the galea is the main thing that causes tension. You seem to think most of it is based on posture, from what ive gathered from your messages.
To get this straight: I believe that one part is caused by tension in the frontalis muscle and the other part is caused by tension in the neck muscles (caused by bad posture). So why would tension in the galea get created if the galea is in a certain shape?
Lets take @JamesHowlett for example, if he had poor posture his galea would not grow and he would not bald. Plenty of obese people with bad posture keep their hair.
Well now you're just pulling facts out of thin air

I’ve gone bald before and girls liked it believe it or not.

Because of your hairline still framing your face. Bald with the hair miniaturized looks very different and unattractive on most males.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
To get this straight: I believe that one part is caused by tension in the frontalis muscle and the other part is caused by tension in the neck muscles (caused by bad posture). So why would tension in the galea get created if the galea is in a certain shape?

Well now you're just pulling facts out of thin air
I shouldve said 'i dont think it will'. Like i mentioned before, all these men with compact wide faces have average or sometime even bad posture. And like i also said before, ive seen men lose hair with a "good headshape", but they lose it in a diffuse pattern with an intact hairline, thats where i think poor posture plays a role. In some people, maybe poor posture can cause hair loss. But the shape of the face and galea determines the pattern. You seemed to support the facial structure theory less than a month ago now it looks like youve jumped ship. So many non balding men have bad posture, especially obese men. Gamers who slouch all the time too, not all of them bald, only the ones with bad headshapes do.

You seemed to support the facial structure theory less than a month ago now it looks like youve jumped ship.
what is the facial structure theory?

Because of your hairline still framing your face. Bald with the hair miniaturized looks very different and unattractive on most males.
Is my hairline perfect? Could it be better

I think if you believe this posture thing so much, you should make a thread and gather most of your thoughts put it all in one post. I will never endorse the posture theory as much as you do because there's just way too many people with bad posture who keep their hair and sometimes balding people have good posture too.

@AutisticBeaner I think it was you. But last month someone posted an article about craniofacial development and how people are balding earlier. I think the article/blog was written by the cuck mike mew.

• +1
Reactions: Dog face
Ive notced people with down syndrome usually have receded hairlines or just bad hair. Even women. And also people with dwarfism usually inherit poorly shaped galeas and they are rarely ever norwood 1.
Look at this woman with down syndrome, i did not try hard to find her. She was one of the first results for "woman with down syndrome"
View attachment 750608 View attachment 750614

Look at these women with either diffused hair or a receded hairline
View attachment 750607View attachment 750615

What about Martina Hingis

hDUJdQi.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
@AutisticBeaner I think it was you. But last month someone posted an article about craniofacial development and how people are balding earlier. I think the article/blog was written by the cuck mike mew.
yea that was me, the article wasn't written by mike mew though. that was the same article i keep mentioning.

now tell me, what did you mean by "facial structure theory"?

I’m wondering if it’s zayn malik tier tho
everyone is their own unique being and have their own unique hairline. Zayn's is lower obviously and more angular. Yours looks more masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
yea that was me, the article wasn't written by mike mew though. that was the same article i keep mentioning.

now tell me, what did you mean by "facial structure theory"?
I meant craniofacial devlopment being the main cause of hairloss. I dont recall what you posted before. Im pretty sure you posted something with mike mew. I think Copemaxxing sent me a link to your thread or your profile so maybe thats where i saw mike mew.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I aint repeating myself again. If you want to preach this tmd occlusion posture theory then gather your thoughts and make a proper thread. And people will read it.

@Mirin2234 @JamesHowlett @larsanova69 @Schizoidcel

do you believe this theory?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I know 2 gigachad headshaped guys who are balding at 17

I meant craniofacial devlopment being the main cause of hairloss. I dont recall what you posted before. Im pretty sure you posted something with mike mew. I think Copemaxxing sent me a link to your thread or your profile so maybe thats where i saw mike mew.
i mentioned in the thread because he once said that craniofacial development is getting worse and worse on average (and i connected this to balding getting more and more common).

i didn't jump ship. i don't think anybody stands more behind the theory of craniofacial development and it being the main cause of hairloss than i do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
i mentioned in the thread because he once said that craniofacial development is getting worse and worse on average (and i connected this to balding getting more and more common).

i didn't jump ship. i don't think anybody stands more behind the theory of craniofacial development and it being the main cause of hairloss than i do.
Cool.
We are basically on the same line. The only difference is that you very strongly believe that posture is the cause of an expanded galea. I believe it is just genetic. Sorry if i sounded hostile and disrespectful in some of my messages.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Cool.
We are basically on the same line. The only difference is that you very strongly believe that posture is the cause of an expanded galea. I believe it is just genetic. Sorry if i sounded hostile and disrespectful in some of my messages.
all good