Your headshape is the real cause of baldness.

Ur definition of a smooth galea isn’t clear to me. How do u tell whether or not ur galea is smooth.

Stretching the neck and proper tounge posture is the solution or what man.
maintaining proper neck posture avoids thinning, avoiding squinting (yes, squinting) avoids norwooding. tongue posture always helps but it's role isn't too big in this aspect.

read this article if you're interested:

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Look at these two balding men standing next to theo rossi who has a smooth galea.

Attachments

• gettyimages-452770864-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-452770864-2048x2048.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 123
  • gettyimages-452771366-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-452771366-2048x2048.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 104
that doesnt look smooth. the 2nd picture is an overhead shot. But look at the first picture. That is not a smooth galea. I broke down what my idea of a smooth galea looks like in the original post.
i just read the OP, i don't understand what you're saying. in what way is joes galea not smooth?

i just read the OP, i don't understand what you're saying. in what way is joes galea not smooth?
look how slanted it is in the picture you sent. His galea looks expanded. I showed an example of a man with a smooth galea in the above post.

maintaining proper neck posture avoids thinning, avoiding squinting (yes, squinting) avoids norwooding. tongue posture always helps but it's role isn't too big in this aspect.

read this article if you're interested:
God damn it so does lower lid retraction rape u over time cause I need to squint because of sceleral show. Thanks man.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
look how slanted it is in the picture you sent. His galea looks expanded. I showed an example of a man with a smooth galea in the above post.
can you just point at it? what does "his galea looks expanded" mean?

Makes sense now last thread was dog shit compared to this, however ho2 to identify smooth one ?

God damn it so does lower lid retraction rape u over time cause I need to squint because of sceleral show. Thanks man.
nah lower lid squinting is fine as far as i know, it's just about using the muscles that are on your brow bone
Download

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and RichardwillImprove
How is meeks balding he has nw 0 but shaves his head and I alreadx said there are exceptions
Meeks is Balding he doesn't just shave. Look at his hairline closely

he actually talks about what you're talking about in the article (well it's not the exact same article, it's a different article on the same website)
  • It has been found that in non-bald scalp regions, 1) each region has a uniform skin
    thickness and it is thin; 2) the skin is soft; 3) the human head is in flat shape. As for bald scalp regions, 1) each scalp region has a non-uniform skin thickness and it is thick; 2) the skin is hard; 3) the human head is in dome shape [8]. How can be this explained?

and he actually explains it:
When neck muscles are in continuous tension, their action propagates to the head, stretching and tightening the galea against the underlying layers of the scalp. The underlying structure is rich of blood vessels that are compressed, blocking blood flow towards the hair follicles. The restriction in blood supply to tissues is called ischemia: this leads to insufficiency of oxygen (hypoxia), reduced availability of nutrients and inadequate removal of metabolites. This obviously leads to the death of tissues, thus including the hair follicles (hair loss) and surrounding structures.
Furthermore, the role of bones must be taken into account. Indeed, bones remodel under the presence of forces, with sutures acting growth site. The neurocranium may also expand under the compression forces generated by the above layers as a form of protection for the brain. This creates further restriction for the blood vessels, feeding the closed-loop chain of events described before.
this is why the galea seems to expand

the article:

i just looked at pictures of the rock, i think i get what you're talking about now. we're talking about the same theory, but while you're talking about an indicator, i'm talking about the actual cause.

he actually talks about what you're talking about in the article (well it's not the exact same article, it's a different article on the same website)

and he actually explains it:

this is why the galea seems to expand

the article:

i just looked at pictures of the rock, i think i get what you're talking about now. we're talking about the same theory, but while you're talking about an indicator, i'm talking about the actual cause.
Does this mean that constant neck stretches and relaxation of the muscles would be the best defense.

I mean, yea sure head proportions are definitely a factor.. but I'd say by in large most men balding are balding due to a bad genetic hair loss pattern than their skull shape. If anything I'd say actually what you're noticing is some men that may have mild balding still look good due to head shape rather than it being the actual reason for hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm quite sure it plays a role. My skull shape is very asymmetrical, one side has protrusion and the other is flat, resembling the non-balding guys in the OP. For several years I've been receding and thinning on the protruding side only.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Does this mean that constant neck stretches and relaxation of the muscles would be the best defense.
i guess that would help, but you can also directly tackle the galea. that's why simple scalp massages can help. but the best strategy is to simply avoid getting neck tension in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and RichardwillImprove
I’ve gone bald before and girls liked it believe it or not.
I did same buzzcut and a white girl who was actually called Becky thought I was cute haha

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
i guess that would help, but you can also directly tackle the galea. that's why simple scalp massages can help. but the best strategy is to simply avoid getting neck tension in the first place.
Ah no neck maxxing than make a thread on this so all the members of this forum don’t get raped and is side sleeping great for neck or only back. Appreciate the advice man. thanks.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Ah no neck maxxing than make a thread on this so all the members of this forum don’t get raped and is side sleeping great for neck or only back. Appreciate the advice man. thanks.
having a strong neck is beneficial actually, that avoids tension too, just how strong back muscles avoid back tension. but i don't know about the exercises that you would do. maybe those aren't too good for your galea and the whole thing.
and i've already made two threads on hair loss, maybe i'll make one that's fully complete some day.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
I dont think posture is extremely important. how is your posture @JamesHowlett ? I think if you had bad posture you would still keep your hair.

The "galea-tension= low blood flow" theory makes sense, BUT is not the Main cause of baldness. It makes baldness worse and advance quicker, because there is more DHT accumulated and not drained.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Schizoidcel
Basically flat head means great galea and hairline doesnt matter.

Basically flat head means great galea and hairline doesnt matter.
a flat galea is just a very healthy gaela. Not all non balding men have completely flat galeas like theo rossi. Some are a bit rounded.

I have a flat galea but have a bad hairline Im not losing hair though and it seems very loose. A majority of the men in my family similar in age are loosing hair so this is interesting.

I dont think posture is extremely important. how is your posture @JamesHowlett ? I think if you had bad posture you would still keep your hair.
Ive never given a shit about posture lol it’s cope

My posture is normal I guess

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 8019
if the posture thing was completely true most gamers who slouch all the time would be balding but that is not the case.

x for Doubt

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
I don't know why youre reacting with a laughing emoji. I'd understand if you did it in my old thread because that was dogshit lol. But i dont understand whats so hilarious about this thread. It's not a laughing matter. What is it about the original post that is so dumb? Im genuninely asking because i can imrpove it with a new post @Britishlooksmaxxer @wateriswet @BradAniston

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
shit theory kys

I don't know why youre reacting with a laughing emoji. I'd understand if you did it in my old thread because that was dogshit lol. But i dont understand whats so hilarious about this thread. It's not a laughing matter. What is it about the original post that is so dumb? Im genuninely asking because i can imrpove it with a new post @Britishlooksmaxxer @wateriswet @BradAniston
dn
you take yourself too seriously greycel, go back to earth

• +1
I have full head of hair keep coping with your shit theories, everybody knows male baldness is caused by androgens
what do i have to gain with these theories? I am not being paid.
Stabler3 news Look at his massive galea. One of the biggest galeas ive seen

Look at this big galea too.
Untitled 2

Look at dwayne johnsons head. It looks like a bicycle seat
Dwayne johnson 9

Look at this man, his head looks like a thumb
Adam woodyatt eastenders Eastenders ian 4254bdc

Show me your head and i will show you that your galea is not expanded like balding men.

• JFL
Reactions: marek937
Can you outline where the galea is on pics and how you can tell good from bad galeas?

Maybe men that has high dht and low sensibility to it are more prone to have the headshape you talk about? Like indians do

Can you outline where the galea is on pics and how you can tell good from bad galeas?
This what a smooth galea looks like. This one of the best galeas i have seen.

Attachments

• Theo+Rossi+Premiere+Screening+FX+Sons+Anarchy+oKLGvuI_U3tl.jpg
    Theo+Rossi+Premiere+Screening+FX+Sons+Anarchy+oKLGvuI_U3tl.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 92
  • gettyimages-454560580-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-454560580-2048x2048.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 90
  • theo_rossi_getty_h_2016.jpg
    theo_rossi_getty_h_2016.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 77
Maybe men that has high dht and low sensibility to it are more prone to have the headshape you talk about? Like indians do
that sounds weird. It is determined by genetics. Men with low dht have it. Men with high dht have it. Women have it. I believe everyone is sensitive to dht but non balding men have less dht in their scalps because they dont have any tensiona and inflamation and there is no reason for them to have high dht. What do indians have to do with this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_11.jpg
    Screenshot_11.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 19
  • dwayne-johnson-9.jpg
    dwayne-johnson-9.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 15
  • stabler3-news.png
    stabler3-news.png
    599.4 KB · Views: 23

• +1
You are conflating cause and effect, their headshape looks bad because they are bald not the other way around same for galaea the ones with bad galae are older 2nd guys galea is smooth as butter

You are conflating cause and effect, their headshape looks bad because they are bald not the other way around same for galaea the ones with bad galae are older 2nd guys galea is smooth as butter
i showed pictures of non balding men who shaved their head down to the skin and it did not make their galea look expanded.
and the second guy does not have a smooth galea at all.

MichaelChiklisTheoRossiFc2PGDKRGucm Images Michael Chiklis at PaleyFest 2014

"smooth as butter" jfl

I aint talking about the skin. Did you actually read my original post? Im talking about smooth and flat in appearence.

Do you believe this theory?

React with a like if you do

React with JFL if you do not

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
It happens to every single post

• +1
@itis123 Pics of me with buzzcut, can you highlight the reasons why I won’t go bald

656D2EF7 BE6C 46B7 8D68 6D5EACBE5B1F
AFB23682 9B78 4EC2 B91E AAC18DF64AF8

Edit: I shaved into my temples, they are usually narrower.

@itis123 Pics of me with buzzcut, can you highlight the reasons why I won’t go bald

View attachment 751265View attachment 751266

Edit: I shaved into my temples, they are usually narrower.
these are clearly selfies so its distorted but even still, you still have a wide compact face. From the looks of it you dont have a completely flat galea. But if you go back to my original post, you will see that I said men with wide compact faces dont even need completely smooth and flat galeas to keep their hair. Your galea is not expanded like a balding man, it is not completely smooth but it's not expanded either. You will never go bald. Do you have side profiles with a buzzcut?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and JamesHowlett
also it looks like youre wearing a helmet in those photos lol. Have you tried lining up your hair like this?
@JamesHowlett

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
these are clearly selfies so its distorted but even still, you still have a wide compact face. From the looks of it you dont have a completely flat galea. But if you go back to my original post, you will see that I said men with wide compact faces dont even need completely smooth and flat galeas to keep their hair. Your galea is not expanded like a balding man, it is not completely smooth but it's not expanded either. You will never go bald. Do you have side profiles with a buzzcut?
Yeah they are selfies, I have this from where my hair has grown out a bit, not totally buzzed:

401C03DC F397 4469 ADCE 65FDF1ED32F6

Last edited:
Yeah they are selfies, I have this from where my hair has grown out a bit, not totally buzzed:
yeah its the same reason i mentioned in my old thread

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett