Your mind being deterministic doesn't mean the universe is.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
The mind is a complex organ with millions of years of evolution behind it can be deterministic or it can't be regardless of which this has no affect on the universe. People assume the universe somehow correlates with the brain-function of non determinism. Just cause the universe is non deterministic doesn't really affect the free will vs determinist debate. know universe itself in all its laws could be non deterministic this does not mean it is a free willed universe not even close rather though it is not 100% deterministic thanks to the uncertainty principles we know electrons in space time are random the universe is just randomness. So your assuming what this all means well we don't live in a predestined world our brains may be prehardwired for something but the universe isn't thankfully.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and fukmylyf
Yeah whatever, everything is determined by a centimeter of facial bone.

Dude i respect you why do you gotta shit on someone that respects you atleast keep an open mind i even said it is possible we have no free will which is what it i'm just saying the universe isn't truly deterministic

Dude i respect you why do you gotta shit on someone that respects you atleast keep an open mind i even said it is possible we have no free will which is what it i'm just saying the universe isn't truly deterministic

Universe is determined by deterministic laws unless quantum physics reveal something freaky.

Universe is determined by deterministic laws unless quantum physics reveal something freaky.

No it isn't heisenburg would like a word with you it's not fully deterministic at all in fact it's a random universe entropy even says things move towards dissorder