You're not bloated. You're recessed.

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
You won't find a single recessed person with hollow cheeks. Take this guy. Here he's at around 8-12% bodyfat. Just look at his face:

Hero fiennes tiffin abs
Does hero fiennes tiffin have any siblings 1596820352 view 1
Maxresdefault 4
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

Completely bloated and boneless. No hollow cheeks, zygos, or jawline in sight. Here's him once he gains a few pounds:

Htf 1

Why does this happen? Let's take a look at his side profile:

Maxresdefault 5
182318118 256 k344003
3e893b21d940eede34941b3b26c34055

A recessed maxilla, downward grown, recessed chin. Let's take another example. Here's Elvis at 21 years of age:

6b8acd36cdc2ee917fbd67cee901b198 1
1 American singer Elvis Presley 1

Looks pretty bloated. Let's take a look at his side:

Elvis presley side profile photo retro images archive

What'd you expect?

Now let's take a look at someone who tried to cheat his bone structure. Notice the bloated face, downward grown maxilla, chin, etc.

VCbzCppg o
Alessio p request 04 copy

Chin2
Chin

Here's him after modeling for some time and presumably getting buccal fat removal to unnaturally achieve hollow cheeks to fit the model industry standard:

IMG 6713
20210216 191153243 M
Original 2 1
02 Alessio Pozzi

It looks good, but here's him a few years later. Notice the premature aging and gaunt look:

After1
After2

TL;DR - You're not "bloated". You just have a recessed maxilla causing your skin to sag over your face and deep nasolabial folds giving you a bloated appearance. You need bimax, zygo augmentation, and possibly jaw augmentation to have enough skin stretching to fix your issues. A quick solution would be buccal fat removal but it's not a good long term solution.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 31944, Deleted member 15854 and 68 others
the best looking guy in my school has a super forward maxilla but his face is always bloated

his lower third is pretty average tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 4946, Birdcell and 3 others
That guy still looks good though and I know for a fact he fucks bitches, if you say otherwise you're a coping weirdo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 23611, fuckedupmanlet and 19 others
the best looking guy in my school has a super forward maxilla but his face is always bloated

his lower third is pretty average tho
Probably alcohol, lifestyle, diet, bodyfat, etc. Someone with perfect diet, bodyfat, etc will still look bloated if he's recessed.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, poopoohead, thecel and 4 others
That guy still looks good though and I know for a fact he fucks bitches, if you say otherwise you're a coping weirdo
He's 7-8/10 irl due to gigachad eye area and badboy appeal. Just saying he's bloated af despite having visible abs.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, subhuman incel and ChristianChad
He's 7-8/10 irl due to gigachad eye area and badboy appeal. Just saying he's bloated af despite having visible abs.
Doesn't look bloated to me at all idk what you're talking about jfl, his harmony is good lol. harmony is everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 14160 and 6 others
my mandible is recessed, and i have hollow cheeks

i think its more to do with your upper maxilla and zygos

• +1
Reactions: Coronabeer, Deleted member 15899, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
Probably alcohol, lifestyle, diet, bodyfat, etc. Someone with perfect diet, bodyfat, etc will still look bloated if he's recessed.
this kid also has no cheekbones, but he has a giga forward maxilla

i think there is more to facial leaness then maxilla otherwise the kid at my school would have a super lean face, and nah this kid doesn't do drugs or any of that shit as far as i know

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and ChristianChad
I either have hollow cheeks or I’m bloated. No in between

Doesn't look bloated to me at all idk what you're talking about jfl, his harmony is good lol. harmony is everything.
View attachment 1283727
Professional pics make everyone look better. He looks like this in selfies:

D5bf1dc7555d69e55898915d1c669159
95264096 2509557889261715 5558142685564370944 n
Hero fiennes tiffin best instagrams
99117821 2527280164156154 5195953320467890176 n

0 ogee curve, no hollowness, full cheeks, deep folds, no jawline, etc. He's carried hard by his eye area and badboy harmony. If any of the normies here had his eye area they'd be giga slayers IRL.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You won't find a single recessed person with hollow cheeks. Take this guy. Here he's at around 8-12% bodyfat. Just look at his face:

View attachment 1283688View attachment 1283693View attachment 1283695View attachment 1283701

Completely bloated and boneless. No hollow cheeks, zygos, or jawline in sight. Here's him once he gains a few pounds:

View attachment 1283703

View attachment 1283705View attachment 1283706View attachment 1283707

A recessed maxilla, downward grown, recessed chin. Let's take another example. Here's Elvis at 21 years of age:

View attachment 1283708View attachment 1283718

View attachment 1283709View attachment 1283710

What'd you expect?

TL;DR - You're not "bloated". You just have a recessed maxilla causing your skin to sag over your face and deep nasolabial folds giving you a bloated appearance. You need bimax, zygo augmentation, and possibly jaw augmentation to have enough skin stretching to fix your issues.
very very based and high iq thread

Definently bookmarked😍

Bones are legit everything, they frame the soft tissue aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo, enchanted_elixir, Slob and 2 others
My lower third is recessed, my maxilla is recessed, my browridge is recessed, i'm bloated and i'm a mogger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fjor2096, PushingTheLimits, Htobrother and 2 others
For me bloat DOES matter, basically if you have a wide jaw + compact face. My maxillla and zygos aren’t that great either.

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Melo95
u posted elvis, who was the most famous of his time and dubbed the most handsome nigga, and then said ppl with similar facial development to him need multiple surgeries :forcedsmile:

u posted elvis, who was the most famous of his time and dubbed the most handsome nigga, and then said ppl with similar facial development to him need multiple surgeries :forcedsmile:

He's a high tier normie due to strictly bone mass and dimorphism. He'd be Chad if he had hollow cheeks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Slob, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person
Can confirm

For hollow cheeks you also need wide zygos and wide jaw

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Slob and Deleted member 7725
Can confirm

For hollow cheeks you also need wide zygos and wide jaw

Most people have zygos that are horizontally wide enough. There's just not enough concavity between the zygos and jaw/gonials in order for them to "pop" out and create the hollow cheek look.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 12270
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, ChristianChad and Deleted member 10615
JFL. He really went from Mexican migrant to dubai millionaire slayer.
imagine if surgeries like bimax and bsso could give this look and make it permenant

that would be insane

• +1
Reactions: Slob
imagine if surgeries like bimax and bsso could give this look and make it permenant

that would be insane
A goretex strip or medpor implants can give similar results. From what I've seen silicone implants look too soft.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 10615
from the immigrant gardener to the ethnic slayer abdoul

insane ascension
@need-a-wide-jaw you always had good chin width by the look of it

the filters just added abit more chin height and more jaw width

my mandible is recessed, and i have hollow cheeks

i think its more to do with your upper maxilla and zygos
same here, i have a narrow pallet and huge cheek bones thats what gives me hollow cheeks, everything else is fucked tho:soy:

I've said it since months, low body fat is cope (if you have bad bones)

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yerico7, thereallegend and 1 other person
I've said it since months, low body fat is cope (if you have bad bones)
Some people's bones can actually look worse with lower bodyfat:

Image0 12

Guarantee this is what she thought she would look like:

Actress Margot Robbie Australian 2018

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Looks234, TrestIsBest and 4 others
water tbh
high effort and high iq tho
but get to 12% anyway before getting surgery, if you dont properly know your bones you might end up looking uncanny (unless its really obvious you are recessed, in that case bimax/bsso asap)
im like 17% right now but i still look good cus bones carry me, if your bones are terrible it will be somewhat obvious before losing weight
the cope that this will happen if you lose weight is pretty fucking annoying, the average fat nigga is not this gl underneath

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Slob
water tbh
high effort and high iq tho
but get to 12% anyway before getting surgery (unless its really obvious you are recessed)
im like 17% right now but i still look good cus bones carry me, if your bones are terrible it will be somewhat obvious before losing weight
the cope that this will happen if you lose weight is pretty fucking annoying, the average fat nigga is not this gl underneath
View attachment 1283772
Not water with the amount of people that ask for my body fat % and tell me to lose weight/debloat when they see my pics.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and gamma
Meeks and Vinnie hacker
Both aren't recessed. Vinnie Hacker has insane cheekbones and "pouty" upper lip so there's no chance his maxilla is recessed. He also has a top tier mandible and ramus. Probably just cherrypicked angles that make him look recessed.

Meeks is forward grown with very big lips giving the illusion of a small chin. He has a top tier maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, alriodai and Squirtle
Both aren't recessed. Vinnie Hacker has insane cheekbones and "pouty" upper lip so there's no chance his maxilla is recessed. He also has a top tier mandible and ramus. Probably just cherrypicked angles that make him look recessed.

Meeks is forward grown with very big lips giving the illusion of a small chin. He has a top tier maxilla.
People often try to recreate hollow cheeks and it never usually works, or it looks odd. You see it on realself quite a lot - even the surgeons don't seem to know what the fuck is going on.

I think it's a prefect storm - a mixture of having a decent jaw with a good ramus, good fat distribution in the area, non recessed chin, maxilla, the muscle around the mouth and masseters, and a few other things but ur fwrd growth definitely does not guarantee hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
People often try to recreate hollow cheeks and it never usually works, or it looks odd. You see it on realself quite a lot - even the surgeons don't seem to know what the fuck is going on.

I think it's a prefect storm - a mixture of having a decent jaw with a good ramus, good fat distribution in the area, non recessed chin, maxilla, the muscle around the mouth and masseters, and a few other things but ur fwrd growth definitely does not guarantee hollow cheeks
Forward grown lower maxilla, zygo lateral projection, and outward gonials is a guarantee for hollow cheeks. If you check all those boxes and still don't have it, then you have bad fat distribution and can benefit from lipo/buccal fat removal.

The problem is you shouldn't get buccal fat removal before you check all those boxes first. That's why I need to get lf1/bimax, jaw fillers/implant, and possible zygo augmentation before getting buccal fat removal.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 3270, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others

He's a high tier normie due to strictly bone mass and dimorphism. He'd be Chad if he had hollow cheeks.
Elvis was statusmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 7725
who is the guy that did buccal fat removal. Anyways Hero is a pheno chad, if you are boneless better have top coloring or pheno. With Gen Z girls if anything pheno/coloring take you further than psl with no desirable pheno/coloring

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 7725
Hollow cheeks are all about ligthning.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and Xangsane
@LooksOverAll

Let's say if a guy with just a bit above average bones has a hard time having hallow cheeks and he gets most of the fast distributed there, is he better off waiting "age" taking care of that, i guess losing the babyfat of there? Or should he consider buccal fat removal at a young age 21-23 instead of 26+.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
U spoke some truth but they are not giga recrsssed , most of their other features are top tier so they get saved

With Bimax they will ascend hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
@LooksOverAll

Let's say if a guy with just a bit above average bones has a hard time having hallow cheeks and he gets most of the fast distributed there, is he better off waiting "age" taking care of that, i guess losing the babyfat of there? Or should he consider buccal fat removal at a young age 21-23 instead of 26+.
Yes, buccal fat removal can be done with a small amount at a time. You would simply remove enough buccal fat in order to have the fatpads of someone your age instead of younger. Theoretically, you would age exactly the same as someone with a normal amount of buccal fat. Only issue is if you're boneless and/or remove a lot or all of your buccal fat pads.

U spoke some truth but they are not giga recrsssed , most of their other features are top tier so they get saved

With Bimax they will ascend hard
Yeah, their forward growth is around or slightly below average. Not a failo to normies but they will never get hollow cheeks and a lean look.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
I have more bones than that guy and I'm at 16% bodyfat rn LOL.

• +1
I'm kind of bloated today tbh. I do have hollow cheeks, however.

View attachment 1283688View attachment 1283693View attachment 1283695View attachment 1283701

View attachment 1283703

View attachment 1283705View attachment 1283706View attachment 1283707

View attachment 1283708View attachment 1283718

View attachment 1283709View attachment 1283710

What'd you expect?

Now let's take a look at someone who tried to cheat his bone structure. Notice the bloated face, downward grown maxilla, chin, etc.

View attachment 1283740View attachment 1283741
View attachment 1283742View attachment 1283744

Here's him after modeling for some time and presumably getting buccal fat removal to unnaturally achieve hollow cheeks to fit the model industry standard:

View attachment 1283745View attachment 1283746View attachment 1283747View attachment 1283748

It looks good, but here's him a few years later. Notice the premature aging and gaunt look:

View attachment 1283751View attachment 1283752

TL;DR - You're not "bloated". You just have a recessed maxilla causing your skin to sag over your face and deep nasolabial folds giving you a bloated appearance. You need bimax, zygo augmentation, and possibly jaw augmentation to have enough skin stretching to fix your issues. A quick solution would be buccal fat removal but it's not a good long term solution.
Great post OP , ofcourse I already know this as a boneless blobfish. But many users here think once they hit 10% bf theylll become a model

• +1
"You won't find a single recessed person with hollow cheeks"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 22126, It'snotover and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 13335 and Deleted member 7725
Yes, buccal fat removal can be done with a small amount at a time. You would simply remove enough buccal fat in order to have the fatpads of someone your age instead of younger. Theoretically, you would age exactly the same as someone with a normal amount of buccal fat. Only issue is if you're boneless and/or remove a lot or all of your buccal fat pads.
Habibi ty for the answer🤟

• +1
Candice Swanepoel Appreciation Blog — Her side profile is so elegant!

candice swanepool is always bloated and has top tier forward growth

• Love it
Reactions: thecel