you're retarded if you don't think pretty boys SMV mog masculine gymcellers

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
I hate red pilled masculinity copers. Young (18-23yo) white stacies are what we all want, and they chase tall white young pretty boys, not cringe masculine gymcellers trying to act alpha. this should be water. just take a look at tiktok or instagram or do experiments on tinder with different men.

the conclussion is, if you aren't white, 5'11 or above and pretty, your chances of ever getting a 19yo white stacy gf are extremely low

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 21863, lordgandy2000 and 10 others
water is wet

• +1
Reactions: babineux and rand anon
@softlysoftly Brb pinning estradiol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly, Rt-Rust1 and racoon4
gym is a plus if you already have good genetics but if you are 5'4 curry the gym is not going to help you but if you are and 6'0 white guy the gym will accend you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
I hate red pilled masculinity copers. Young (18-23yo) white stacies are what we all want, and they chase tall white young pretty boys, not cringe masculine gymcellers trying to act alpha. this should be water. just take a look at tiktok or instagram or do experiments on tinder with different men.

the conclussion is, if you aren't white, 5'11 or above and pretty, your chances of ever getting a 19yo white stacy gf are extremely low

This whole discussion that continues in various threads is extremely low IQ and its getting tiring

Being a pretty boy = ideal
Having a slayer physique = ideal

Being a pretty boy WITH a slayer physique = most ideal

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 19766, jflsnowdzz and 8 others
This whole discussion that continues in various threads is extremely low IQ and its getting tiring

facts

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Deleted member 19766
gym is a plus if you already have good genetics but if you are 5'4 curry the gym is not going to help you but if you are and 6'0 white guy the gym will accend you
it depends a lot on the person, but in general the point of gymmaxxing should be gaining some muscle mass and the leanmaxx to below 12% body fat, so your face improves thanks to low body fat but you aren't skinny bc you have some muscle mass

I only care for appealing to fertile looking african girls that don't take birth control and varbies.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, jflsnowdzz, Rt-Rust1 and 3 others

the point is that having a slayer physique is not that meaningful next to being a pretty boy. being pretty is 10x times more important than being strong, to young women. if you're a pretty boy, the best way to gymmaxx is gaining some muscle mass and then drop to 10-12% body fat, but not putting on too much muscle or even taking roids

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, BucketCrab and Deleted member 22841

Bbbuttt.... muh msculinity! Muh masculine frame! Muh respect!

the point is that having a slayer physique is not that meaningful next to being a pretty boy. being pretty is 10x times more important than being strong, to young women. if you're a pretty boy, the best way to gymmaxx is gaining some muscle mass and then drop to 10-12% body fat, but not putting on too much muscle or even taking roids
Bbbuttt.... muh msculinity! Muh masculine frame! Muh respect!
RATE THIS PRETTYBOY

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, fjor2096, Splinter901 and 5 others
RATE THIS PRETTYBOY

"look! this boy is pretty but still unattractive bc he's skinny as fuck! this proves that being a cringe roided masculinity coper is more attractive to white fertile women than being a tall pretty boy"

"look! this boy is pretty but still unattractive bc he's skinny as fuck! this proves that being a cringe roided masculinity coper is more attractive to white fertile women than being a tall pretty boy"
Tailspilled again

I only care for appealing to fertile looking african girls that don't take birth control and varbies.
Cringe, don’t skull mix

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
it's not cope, the point of my post is that the guys white young females are most attracted to aren't masculine gymcellers, they're tall pretty boys
"young white females" have different types.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
They dont lol. Try mike Thurston or Austin Dunham, see what happens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
The real question is, do you want me to link austin Dunham's bumble experiment where he had over 900 likes in 3 days, or do you want to sit here and cope

The real question is, do you want me to link austin Dunham's bumble experiment where he had over 900 likes in 3 days, or do you want to sit here and cope
link bro

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
They dont lol. Try mike Thurston or Austin Dunham, see what happens.
guys like austin are more appealing to older women (24yo and above), not young women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Blackgymmax

I am not interested in white women. Im 5'9.

subhuman cope, both get brutally mogged by real chads, aka maesthetics at the o'pry level and +6'2, whatever your age is is irrelevant as long as you haven't deteriorated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Blackgymmax and Xangsane
guys like austin are more appealing to older women (24yo and above), not young women
Yes 18 y o women think hes attractive stop coping. I can run him on yubo just to expose you. Pretty boys at like super high psl with insane indicators of health can mog but masc slayers are on another tier especially 6 psl masc men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23209, Deleted member 22924 and Xangsane
subhuman cope, both get brutally mogged by real chads, aka maesthetics at the o'pry level and +6'2, whatever your age is is irrelevant as long as you haven't deteriorated.
Yes 18 y o women think hes attractive stop coping. I can run him on yubo just to expose you. Pretty boys at like super high psl with insane indicators of health can mog but masc slayers are on another tier especially 6 psl masc men
Maesthetic lads at 6+ PSL with good frame, tall height and lean body mog shittyboys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23209, Splinter901 and Blackgymmax

you will never reach the level of psl where gym wont matter sorry. take a prettyboy and give him sunken gay man shoulders and fuck his frame and see what he looks like

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

personally I don't really like white foids (germanic, nord, celt, brit, slavs) , I prefer my own kind (mediterranean) or middle eastern (not too brown) / eastern asian (not south east asian).

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
personally I don't really like white foids (germanic, nord, celt, brit, slavs) , I prefer my own kind (mediterranean) or middle eastern (not too brown) / eastern asian (not south east asian).
I like MENA, black, Latina and mixed foids who visibly look mixed or their own respecitive ethnicities.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
you will never reach the level of psl where gym wont matter sorry. take a prettyboy and give him sunken gay man shoulders and fuck his frame and see what he looks like
i never said gym doesn't matter

Maesthetic/robust prettyboy with dimorphism and good body >tiktok prettyboys/eboys/femboys/ogres

Jfl if u disagree, go ahead and lose weight, shave, let your hair grow out like a retard just because someone on a obscure forum said so even if it doesn't fit you etc

And see that you won't get shit, not at school or parties. Maybe kindergarten. Accept this fact before you get cucked by a maesthetic chad

The ones pump and dumping are the onesvi mentioned not prettyboy cucks. Girls have an easier time pinning down a prettyboy because he realizes that he's soft and controllable. Just a pretty face and like a toy

If a girl locks down a maesthetic Chad in a ltr without him cheating she won't cheat anytime soon as long as you don't let yourself go.

Cringe thing about u closeted fags is that these redpill "copers" get more bitches provided they're gl unlike prettyboys jfl.

I'm talking from experience, i was a prettyboy coper once too and had 0 sex appeal and occasionally ltr requests and not being respected or taken seriously by majority of ppl. Took the maestheticpill and my life changed forever for the better

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 27472, HellenicChad and 2 others
Maesthetic/robust prettyboy with dimorphism and good body >1 tiktok prettyboys/eboys/femboys/ogres

Jfl if u disagree, go ahead and lose weight, shave, let your hair grow out like a retard just because someone on a obscure forum said so even if it doesn't fit you etc

And see that you won't get shit, not at school or parties. Maybe kindergarten. Accept this fact before you get cucked by a maesthetic chad

The ones pump and dumping are the onesvi mentioned not prettyboy cucks. Girls have an easier time pinning down a prettyboy because he realizes that he's soft and controllable. Just a pretty face and like a toy

If a girl locks down a maesthetic Chad in a ltr without him cheating she won't cheat anytime soon as long as you don't let yourself go.

Cringe thing about u closeted fags is that these redpill "copers" get more bitches provided they're gl unlike prettyboys jfl.

I'm talking from experience, i was a prettyboy coper once too and had 0 sex appeal and occasionally ltr requests and not being respected or taken seriously by majority of ppl. Took the maestheticpill and my life changed forever for the better
Well said mate.

• Love it
Maesthetic/robust prettyboy with dimorphism and good body >tiktok prettyboys/eboys/femboys/ogres

The prettiest girls always get the tall maesthetic Chads with a lean muscular physique, not prettyboys.

• +1
Well said mate.
Spreading the ebonypill and maestheticpill like there's no tomorrow jfl. Unlike most idiots here rotting on tiktok, i touch grass and saw who gets the bitches of all ages. I have a classmate browsing tiktok at school and at home like rotting and rlly has the same opinion as these closeted fags here

• +1
Why not be both? gymcelling has its place because there is really only so much you can do for looks can’t train your face

Just go on his youtube man. It hurt my soul seeing it

true

• Love it
Spreading the ebonypill and maestheticpill like there's no tomorrow jfl. Unlike most idiots here rotting on tiktok, i touch grass and saw who gets the bitches of all ages. I have a classmate browsing tiktok at school and at home like rotting and rlly has the same opinion as these closeted fags here
I have a lean maesthetic coworker. He gets almost all the foid attention from girls my age. I don't get similar treatment, but I do get treated more favourably from older women.

Sometimes girls compliment me on my eyes.

• Woah
The prettiest girls always get the tall maesthetic Chads with a lean muscular physique, not prettyboys.
Why not be a pretty boy that gymcels. It’s not mutually exclusive, I plan to prettyboymaxx and lift natty before roiding

• +1
Why not be a pretty boy that gymcels. It’s not mutually exclusive, I plan to prettyboymaxx and lift natty before roiding
That's what I want to do. I need to leanmaxx since I already have some muscle with a solid body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
That's what I want to do. I need to leanmaxx since I already have some muscle with a solid body.
Pretty boy is just an aesthetic, Height, frame and physique is that determines if you can be a slayer or not for most people

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Xangsane
Pretty boy is just an aesthetic, Height, frame and physique is that determines if you can be a slayer or not for most people
Over for my 5'9 height.

• Hmm...
Over for my 5'9 height.
Lift max. Thick shoes and 1.5 inch lifts make you look over 5’11 then just roid. your older than me so you can roid now. I gotta lift natty until 21 so I don’t fuck up any growth or my hormones

• +1
Lift max. Thick shoes and 1.5 inch lifts make you look over 5’11 then just roid. your older than me so you can roid now. I gotta lift natty until 21 so I don’t fuck up any growth or my hormones
I am staying natty.

• +1
I am staying natty.
Gotta roid brah, only way to be a real mogger. As long as you are smart about it you should be fine. After 1-2 years you gotta roid if you really wanna be him

• +1
You’re a retard if you think this topic is any more complicated than “be gl and then do whatever you want”

“Well you see I’m good looking but I’m just the wrong type of good looking so that is why I’m a virgin 🤓🤓
No, you’re ugly and coping.
/thread