zoomers getting taller meme debunked

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
zoomers are estrogenic bitches and jfl at u if u think they r better in anything
muh 6'5 is average height in 2021
1810586 Capture

@gamma @Sens @DIONYSIAN JBSLAYER @Baldingman1998

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma, Aloejuice, Deleted member 7098 and 13 others
People here don't realize how tall 6'2+ is tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, alriodai, Aloejuice and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Prettyboy, Sens and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Clandestine, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
@Reckless Turtle @RoundHouse thoughts

height is cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11758 and Ryan
Jfl, I’m a tall Mexican American at 5’11

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Ryan
Muh personal experience thats probably not even true vs official statistics:fire:
Cope more. Muh statistics vs what ur eyes are actually seeing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mik
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
so guys doing this survey and measurements were drunk or some shit:feelskek:
It's the same guys telling u to get vaccinated...

Jfl, I’m a tall Mexican American at 5’11
I do notice quiet a lot a mexican american zoomers being on par if not a little shorter than their white counterparts. Average zoomed mexican American height is 5’10 from my anecdote.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Mik
do u agree with this chart cuz u live in the us
More or less, the Hispanics are usually short about 5’6ish. But everyone else seems to be around 5’10. Only place I see taller people are at the gym or the mall

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
I do notice quiet a lot a mexican american zoomers being on par if not a little shorter than their white counterparts. Average zoomed mexican American height is 5’10 from my anecdote.
I saw a near 7ft lanky dude the other day. This is probably what @LooksOverAll talks about proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Ryan
zoomers are estrogenic bitches and jfl at u if u think they r better in anything
View attachment 1456256
the 'zoomers are getting taller' myth comes from height frauding delusional 5'8"-5'10" fags who think they're two-three inches taller

always disregard anecdotal evidence when it comes to height. there's always eye level height, different shoes giving different height boosts, people whose spines compress more, a lot people with shit posture .etc in factor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Sens and Ryan
I have yet to see a Mexican taller than 6’

• JFL
the 'zoomers are getting taller' myth comes from height frauding delusional 5'8"-5'10" fags who think they're two-three inches taller

always disregard anecdotal evidence when it comes to height. there's always eye level height, different shoes giving different height boosts, people whose spines compress more, a lot people with shit posture .etc in factor
tbh this is the most plausable explaination
infact the guys who claim this are shorter not that zoomers are taller

I'm 6'7" and see like 1-2 people a year who height mog me. I can walk around campus for hours and not see 1 person over 6'4". Not sure where this myth comes from. Maybe all the guys who were 5'9" before fraud 6'1" now or something.

• +1
Retards love to fraud their height, even if they don't understand that they actually do, i'm around 184-182 barefoot, depending when measured, and one friend asked me how tall i'm, i said that 183cm, and he said no way i'm 180, while in reality he is around 175, and another who claims 195, but in reality is around 190. 6'2-6'3 is really tall and mog 95-98% of men, but because of frauding people think it's not that tall.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Ryan
People are only getting taller in poorer countries these days,avg in the US was already 5 feet 8 back in the WWII(not that much shorter than now).

• +1
Retards love to fraud their height, even if they don't understand that they actually do, i'm around 184-182 barefoot, depending when measured, and one friend asked me how tall i'm, i said that 183cm, and he said no way i'm 180, while in reality he is around 175, and another who claims 195, but in reality is around 190. 6'2-6'3 is really tall and mog 95-98% of men, but because of frauding people think it's not that tall.
6'2 and 6'3 are comical listed heights of batman and superman..imagine thinking its not ideal cuz comic batman and superman are made by litterl blackpill artists and they r meant to be the ultimate moggers
People are only getting taller in poorer countries these days,avg in the US was already 5 feet 8 back in the WWII(not that much shorter than now).
this

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Beetlejuice and Sens
In the case of the US everything height related should be handled with caution in mind that the country’s demographic profile have changed a lot since the 1965 immigration act.

It was like 90% white in the 1940s while today the non-hispanic white population is heading to 50% slowly but surely

5’8 was indeed the average height for an American male during WW2, but today for white Americans this number is 5’11 (or 6’0 for younger guys). This can be seen by looking at the average height of the states which are almost entirely white, like Ne

0AD7DE5F AABF 41B3 AF62 1802001DC912

CFEE14B0 706D 4ECF BC6F DCF802B8EF42

The nationwide average didn’t seem to change a lot from 1965 because Hispanics keep migrating to the US who are tend to be very short compared to whites & blacks
6094EBAA 2480 4B95 A951 8678C4C3AFC1

Attachments

• 69DBF04F-242C-47D5-BAE7-698F60EC2A1D.webp
    74 KB · Views: 0
In the case of the US everything height related should be handled with caution in mind that the country’s demographic profile have changed a lot since the 1965 immigration act.

It was like 90% white in the 1940s while today the non-hispanic white population is heading to 50% slowly but surely

5’8 was indeed the average height for an American male during WW2, but today for white Americans this number is 5’11 (or 6’0 for younger guys). This can be seen by looking at the average height of the states which are almost entirely white, like Ne

View attachment 1456694
View attachment 1456696

The nationwide average didn’t seem to change a lot from 1965 because Hispanics keep migrating to the US who are tend to be very short compared to whites & blacks
View attachment 1456699
nig the chart i posted above contains seperate average height of different races at different times and btw jfl at u for using a self reported chart

Last edited:
if anything the average height should decrease in all white countries due to all the brown subhuman immigration

• +1
View attachment 1456256
We are getting shorter. Compare 2015 heights with now. It went down by half an inch. It used to be 69.5 inches, now its 69 even.

• +1
nig the chart i posted above contains seperate average height of different races at different times and btw jfl at u for using a self reported chart
The height average for states inhabited by 90%+ white population shouldn’t be lower than those of European (white) countries, if anything it should be a little bit higher since the US is more wealthy.

And European average height for males is around 6’0:
194AB6A0 A03D 4175 9E1D 17232D78ED6B

Most white people living in the US have Germanic or North European ancestry which further proves they should be tall on average:
63EEE31B C97E 4240 A4B8 98D67CA17623

Attachments

• B82747C9-48B0-44C5-905B-DC9F0DF7E659.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
  • D344C99A-ECB0-4A9C-BEBE-04C405D0406F.webp
    59 KB · Views: 0
The height average for states inhabited by 90%+ white population shouldn’t be lower than those of European (white) countries, if anything it should be a little bit higher since the US is more wealthy.

And European average height for males is around 6’0:
View attachment 1456719

Most white people living in the US have Germanic or North European ancestry which further proves they should be tall:
View attachment 1456724
but they are little mixed too and only one country in europe is 6 ft on average most of them are 5 10

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
but they are little mixed too and only one country in europe is 6 ft on average most of them are 5 10
Even Europe is a bit misleading since the average on the map I posted is distorted down by non-whites.

Like a few examples:
- France: huge number of Africans & Arabs
- Germany: lots of Turks, Kurds, MENAs
- Britain: lots of Pakis & Indians, all kinds of minorities
- Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Balkan in general: 5-15% gypsies who are very short
- Italy: North Italians are just as tall as Germans, Southerners bring the average down a lot
- Russia: the many kind of non ethnic Russian minorities make the Russian average lower

At the end of the day 6’0 is a very average height for most young white males in the majority of Europe, speaking from personal experience too

Last edited:
  • +1
People here don't realize how tall 6'2+ is tbh
It’s because the 6‘ and 5‘11 guys claim to be 6‘2 tall and get away with it

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 15099
zoomers aren't getting taller, their bones are just getting thinner

• +1
It’s because the 6‘ and 5‘11 guys claim to be 6‘2 tall and get away with it
this tbh i saw a video in which a 5 11 guy ask girls to guess height and they say u r like 6 1 or 2 jfl