Zygo implants result with Pagnoni

I guess maybe they extend a bit :lul:

This guy posted also on this forum and in general he seemed low iq.
I don't think he needed surgery in the first place.
Also, Pagnoni has told me that swelling can take 12 months to resolve so before shitting on surgeon he could at least wait for some more.
I can talk about my results and those look like this:
Isn’t it a bad sign of the surgeon if he operate on someone who don’t need a bimax?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Gaia262, Warlow and 4 others
I guess maybe they extend a bit :lul:

This guy posted also on this forum and in general he seemed low iq.
I don't think he needed surgery in the first place.
Also, Pagnoni has told me that swelling can take 12 months to resolve so before shitting on surgeon he could at least wait for some more.
I can talk about my results and those look like this:
looks good
how much did it cost if you dont mind asking?
the bimax + genio?
the zygo implant?

OP are you from Polska? I had a bimax with Pagnoni as well and got great results, you can see it on the thread I started.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 5891
Cuz anyone who has talked to pagnoni will tell you it's impossible to not like him. He is crazy skilled as a surgeon and also very likeable as a person.
this could be dangerous if this subconsciously halos the surgery end results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 4797 and oatmeal
OP are you from Polska? I had a bimax with Pagnoni as well and got great results, you can see it on the thread I started.
do you have a link?

What you think about this OP?

Now that poor guy is fucked and people are making fun of him.

View attachment 890272
many factiors

- a shit ton of swelling
-too much advancement perhaps
-angle
etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
many factiors

- a shit ton of swelling
-angle
etc

I thought the other guys frontal improved quite a bit don't know why he thinks it looks bad honestly. Profile is hard to tell bc of head angle and the fact he wasn't recessed before.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
many factiors

- a shit ton of swelling
-angle
etc
i literally don't see any side profile advancement jfl
@Sheyko you got jewed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and oatmeal
Damn this poor guy didnt even need bimax. With a hairtransplant and some fillers he would have ascended.

"I thought my life was hoing to change in a better way
Now im suicidal"
"Oh i forgot the part where i paid more than 16k"
"I visited my trusted dentist today and He told me something I was not hoping to hear ...I need to have a second bimax finally to fix my occlusion"

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Pumanator and Deleted member 3043
Damn this poor guy didnt even need bimax. With a hairtransplant and some fillers he would have ascended.

"I thought my life was hoing to change in a better way
Now im suicidal"
"Oh i forgot the part where i paid more than 16k"
"I visited my trusted dentist today and He told me something I was not hoping to hear ...I need to have a second bimax finally to fix my occlusion"
surgery is taken too LIGHTLY on here.... if you'r not below average, don't open your skull in half as if it was nothing, you have more cons than pros.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, Blue, Norwooder and 5 others
surgery is taken too LIGHTLY on here.... if you'r not below average, don't open your skull in half as if it was nothing, you have more cons than pros.
Here is a female that said a russian surgeon (dr.A) destroyed her life. She cant bite correctly, looks like a freak and needs heavy medication since 2 years.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Gaia262, JizzFarmer and 2 others
Here is a female that said a russian surgeon (dr.A) destroyed her life. She cant bite correctly, looks like a freak and needs heavy medication since 2 years.

so called best russian maxfac surgeon... Clown world. For a woman it's even less worthy to do bimax aesthically wise.
Now i understand why in my autistic phase, when i asked my maxfacs surgeons, all laughed at me when i wanted to get osteotomies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Pumanator, Deleted member 5891 and 4 others

This one is so brutal. Please make a thread out of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, karbo and lutte
so called best russian maxfac surgeon... Clown world. For a woman it's even less worthy to do bimax aesthically wise.
Now i understand why in my autistic phase, when i asked my maxfacs surgeons, all laughed at me when i wanted to get osteotomies.
The thing is that almost every worldwide renowed and talented surgeon has butched results. There is a female on realself.com that got destroyed by taban, and many people that claim big problems with world famous dr.sailer.
This surgery game is risky.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Warlow, Pumanator and 1 other person
The thing is that almost every worldwide renowed and talented surgeon has butched results. There is a female on realself.com that got destroyed by taban, and many people that claim big problems with world famous dr.sailer.
This surgery game is risky.
I know friends who had surgery with taban, a decent amount says he is somehow psychopatic and don't really care much about anything else than himself.
but yes, every fucking osteotomy is so fucking risky. Ideally you should only need fillers, but that means you don't have any flaws but lack of volume or angularity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Gaia262, to_stop_da_cope and 2 others
I know friends who had surgery with taban, a decent amount says he is somehow psychopatic and don't really care much about anything else than himself.
but yes, every fucking osteotomy is so fucking risky. Ideally you should only need fillers, but that means you don't have any flaws but lack of volume or angularity.
The problem is that filler can migrate, and stay in the face for years. It can leave someone bloated and undefined. People on here are very negative on fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Amnesia, CristianT and 1 other person
The problem is that filler can migrate, and stay in the face for years. It can leave someone bloated and undefined. People on here are very negative on fillers.
From what i've read the migration issue is exagerated as long as you inject in the right place, with the right product and the right amount,
@stallion or something explained it well.

Isn’t it a bad sign of the surgeon if he operate on someone who don’t need a bimax?
Well I am not sure I have enough information about what happened with this guy to state one thing or another.
I can show my results and talk about them but that's pretty much it.

looks good
how much did it cost if you dont mind asking?
the bimax + genio?
the zygo implant?
Overall less than 20k, would prefer to not go into details but I can say that implants were really cheap

Regarding surgery failures overall - I think you should aim to fix your failos and try to improve in this way as risk for getting botched result may be too high otherwise

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, to_stop_da_cope, Bluepill and 4 others

Holy shit. This got me worried.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Mongrelcel and to_stop_da_cope
Regarding surgery failures overall - I think you should aim to fix your failos and try to improve in this way as risk for getting botched result may be too high otherwise
do you have a "chimp" side profile now? or do the implants encounter this

and how much did he widen your chin?

do you have a "chimp" side profile now? or do the implants encounter this

and how much did he widen your chin?
I posted my side profile somewhere above, I think it shows nice improvement.
Chin was widened by 5 or 6 mm

• +1
Does the doctor say/advice you if implants in the upper midface are needed to keep harmony for the bimax advancement?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: wannabenormie
People on the forum who’ve actually gotten surgery, let alone made a thread about their results are quite rare. Additionally, OP has been answering tons of questions you wouldn’t find an answer to elsewhere on the forum (unless someone else got the procedures as well). So I suppose it’s worthy.
what happened?

I posted my side profile somewhere above, I think it shows nice improvement.
Chin was widened by 5 or 6 mm
elab how exatcly he widened your chin by 5-6 mm?

Also would be nice to see some front profile before/afters

Last edited:
People who got surgery here: From 15 to 16.

Gratz OP

• +1
Can’t you post full face so we can see properly? Just black out the eyes/apply a filter

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, curryslayerordeath and CristianT
From incel to high tier normie gg mate

Does he do custom chin implants for reasonable price?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Does the doctor say/advice you if implants in the upper midface are needed to keep harmony for the bimax advancement?
If I remember correctly he advised implants to me because I had midface hypoplasia before surgery

Widening was done with genioplasty

From incel to high tier normie gg mate
Thanks, not sure about htn though (probably more of a normie now)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989

2 piece Genio. Chin is brought forward with a standard cut and also split and held together by same titanium both sagittal (width) and transversive (forward).

• +1
how many mm you got on zygo, for anterior and as for sides ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795 and Deleted member 4797
So with your zygo implants is it advised you never do any kind of boxing/MMA?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Some time ago I had bimax + genio + undereye and zygomatic arch implant with Pagnoni.
Below is result but keep in mind this includes large amounts of swelling from bimax and relatively high body fat.
My thoughts at the moment are - it is less prominent than Saiyan's but also looks natural, my face definitely seems fuller overall (he proposed implant due to hypoplasia if I remember correctly).
I may create a thread for bimax result but I am still quite swollen though
Nice man, congrats. Was he able to move the zygo implant to give more anterior projection and move it up too? or just lateral projection?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, wannabenormie and Deleted member 4797
how many mm you got on zygo, for anterior and as for sides ?
I don't know to be honest, he told me about 6mm and if I remember correctly that they are not the the same on both sides as zygos are not perfectly harmonious.
My whole input into design process was showing him what implants and natural zygos I consider the best looking and that I would like the hollow cheeks effect (to which he also proposed partial buccal fat removal).

So with your zygo implants is it advised you never do any kind of boxing/MMA?
If I recall correctly he told me to avoid anything hitting my face in first 2 months but didn't tell me that I can never do fighting sports.

Nice man, congrats. Was he able to move the zygo implant to give more anterior projection and move it up too? or just lateral projection?
Thanks, I think I gained a bit in both lateral and anterial projection but as I wrote above I don't know the details.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 4797
I don't know to be honest, he told me about 6mm and if I remember correctly that they are not the the same on both sides as zygos are not perfectly harmonious.
My whole input into design process was showing him what implants and natural zygos I consider the best looking and that I would like the hollow cheeks effect (to which he also proposed partial buccal fat removal).

If I recall correctly he told me to avoid anything hitting my face in first 2 months but didn't tell me that I can never do fighting sports.

Thanks, I think I gained a bit in both lateral and anterial projection but as I wrote above I don't know the details.
Overall do you feel these imolants masculinised your face a lot?

How much more handsome do you feel they made you look?

Overall /10 how satisfied are you with the result, and is there anything your not content with, or wish waas different?

Goldmine thread btw bro, first guy on this site reporting Pagnonis peek implant results!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Warlow, Mongrelcel and 4 others
cost?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
You would think to fix recession (midfacial hypoplasia) you'd get osteotomies. Couldn't you have gotten a MLF3?

Very nice result tho. It's major lifefuel for me that you could get the whole package for 20k.

• +1
You would think to fix recession (midfacial hypoplasia) you'd get osteotomies. Couldn't you have gotten a MLF3?

Very nice result tho. It's major lifefuel for me that you could get the whole package for 20k.

He literally got Bimax, genio and undereye implants.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Does he do custom chin implants for reasonable price?

I'm sure he can do it but why not just get a genio? I had my chin implant replaced with genio as it started to eat away into the bone same time as bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Pumanator and Deleted member 4797
  • +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid
Overall do you feel these imolants masculinised your face a lot?

How much more handsome do you feel they made you look?

Overall /10 how satisfied are you with the result, and is there anything your not content with, or wish waas different?

Goldmine thread btw bro, first guy on this site reporting Pagnonis peek implant results!
To be honest it is hard to tell how much exactly my face changed and how much of it can I attribute to implants (I also had significant face shortening - we talked about 1cm before surgery with Pagnoni, not sure how much it was in the end and my mandible was widened by 7mm total).
On one hand I'm not sure if I see that much of a difference in a mirror, on the other when someone takes photo of me by surprise my face looks more normal and fuller.
I took a couple of photos recently when I was outdoors (so decent light) and I looked so good on them that I actually may have been surprised :lul:. Maybe I am coping incredibly hard but I may have actually looked a bit like Ljungberg with his zygos from one angle
I have asked my girlfriend about post surgery changes and she told me my face is wider overall, I have more contoured bones (or implants actually:lul:) and better profile, she also doesn't think I look unnatural.
Overall I would prefer to refrain with judging for some more time - to get lower body fat and possibly swelling.
At this moment though I think Saiyan's are more masculine and more looks improving.

And thanks - I realise there isn't much info about Pagnoni and normally I think I rather wouldn't post any results in here but he treated me really well (what I mentioned earlier - huge discount with implants, I had price comparison with another surgeon and after the discount they were more than 3 times cheaper if I remember correctly) and thus I wanted to help him in return.

I mentioned overall price earlier, I would prefer to not go into details of how much particular procedures costed.

Thanks, I wasn't really considering mlf3 seriously pre surgery. Not sure if I remember why but with mlf3 you have to consider that it is not as commonly performed as lf1, probably costs much more and is not as documented as lf1 (both regarding e.g. complication risk and uncanny results).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, bimaximum and Deleted member 4797
To be honest it is hard to tell how much exactly my face changed and how much of it can I attribute to implants (I also had significant face shortening - we talked about 1cm before surgery with Pagnoni, not sure how much it was in the end and my mandible was widened by 7mm total).
On one hand I'm not sure if I see that much of a difference in a mirror, on the other when someone takes photo of me by surprise my face looks more normal and fuller.
I took a couple of photos recently when I was outdoors (so decent light) and I looked so good on them that I actually may have been surprised :lul:. Maybe I am coping incredibly hard but I may have actually looked a bit like Ljungberg with his zygos from one angle
I have asked my girlfriend about post surgery changes and she told me my face is wider overall, I have more contoured bones (or implants actually:lul:) and better profile, she also doesn't think I look unnatural.
Overall I would prefer to refrain with judging for some more time - to get lower body fat and possibly swelling.
At this moment though I think Saiyan's are more masculine and more looks improving.

And thanks - I realise there isn't much info about Pagnoni and normally I think I rather wouldn't post any results in here but he treated me really well (what I mentioned earlier - huge discount with implants, I had price comparison with another surgeon and after the discount they were more than 3 times cheaper if I remember correctly) and thus I wanted to help him in return.

I mentioned overall price earlier, I would prefer to not go into details of how much particular procedures costed.

Thanks, I wasn't really considering mlf3 seriously pre surgery. Not sure if I remember why but with mlf3 you have to consider that it is not as commonly performed as lf1, probably costs much more and is not as documented as lf1 (both regarding e.g. complication risk and uncanny results).

To be honest I respect your courage to go with this guy as for example on Insta he doesnt have many before and afters.. he only have boob job,nose job and other things but not implants/bimax results.. I really hate a surgeon which does everything, means he is not specialized on one thing that he does good.

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test, Pagnonisavemyeyes, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Respect op, does your philtrum appear shorter due to the impaction?

• +1
anybody know if Pagnoni performs chin wing?

Some time ago I had bimax + genio + undereye and zygomatic arch implant with Pagnoni.
Below is result but keep in mind this includes large amounts of swelling from bimax and relatively high body fat.
My thoughts at the moment are - it is less prominent than Saiyan's but also looks natural, my face definitely seems fuller overall (he proposed implant due to hypoplasia if I remember correctly).
I may create a thread for bimax result but I am still quite swollen though

were these custom, or off the shelf? How many mm in lateral and anterior planes?

To be honest I respect your courage to go with this guy as for example on Insta he doesnt have many before and afters.. he only have boob job,nose job and other things but not implants/bimax results.. I really hate a surgeon which does everything, means he is not specialized on one thing that he does good.
Thanks, to be honest I didn't see his insta, only facebook and thought he was maxfac only :lul:.Do you have a link?

Respect op, does your philtrum appear shorter due to the impaction?
Thanks, I don't think I noticed but there is side photo somewhere above

were these custom, or off the shelf? How many mm in lateral and anterior planes?
Custom made, regarding mms - I have answered this somewhere above

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov