/10 rating and advice on surgery or softmax for the eye-area

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
I am all aware of how risky anything to do with surgical procedures on the eyes can be, but fuck me man I hate seeing the harmony ruined. Now I'm not saying it's the only thing hurting my harmony. Hold your horses nerd-ass facial aesthetic autist boffins, I'm saying it's integral. Well aware of other matters, but this is a major hindrance. I have a question below for the autists that study this shit to death.

It's clearly craniofacial asymmetry that contributes to the lazy eye, so would that mean infra orbital rims with saddle would beat ptosis surgery, or does it mean get both and/or just ptosis surgery?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pajeetmaxxing, boyopower23, Red Fox and 3 others
You can even see the eyebrow is lower-set.

The cheekbone too LOL

Everything.

Kinda good looking HTN side.

Very average MTN side.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 41284
Is there anybody that doesn't project there mental issues onto another poster on here? Lmao the irony of telling me to be NT lmao.

Your response confirms you’re autistic. And that you are entirely and utterly a fag

'Utterly'.

You're a troll and my hater.

Only I use that word around here. LMAO. Major give-away.

I'[ll inform @TRUE_CEL to run a check on your IP. He usually finds the VPN fags.

'Utterly'.

You're a troll and my hater.

Only I use that word around here. LMAO. Major give-away.

I'[ll inform @TRUE_CEL to run a check on your IP. He usually finds the VPN fags.
Okay bro I was exxagerating a bit. But srsly if u got a girl, why u posting ur photos here asking for surgery advice. Go live a normal life and be with ur girl. Stop with the autism.

31 years of age you are and you aren't able to have a mature discussion. Comes into threads and calls people fat because you were born in the chinese year of the horse.

All I want is a normal mature discussion to help looksmax. That;s all
okay then: your face still looks bloated compared to your youth pictures

Happy now ?

Get contacts

okay then: your face still looks bloated compared to your youth pictures

Happy now ?

I am a fucking athlete and would knock you the fuck out irl. Come to London and see if I wouldn't squash your face like the cockroach you are

Eh They Can't Really Detect Paid VPN's

They already did with @Introvertednarc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
I Don't Think Your Aysymmetry is that Bad but you do need a rhino and some lip fillers.

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
I Don't Think Your Aysymmetry is that Bad but you do need a rhino and some lip fillers.

Yeah you're autistic.

I just need my eye fixed and wanna know how.

• +1
I think it's because your eyes are horizontally long so they appear close together, even though if you measure the distance between the pupils it'd probably be fine.

I think it's because your eyes are horizontally long so they appear close together, even though if you measure the distance between the pupils it'd probably be fine.

IPD aside, how do I fix this?

Infra orbital rims with saddle or just lazy eye surgery?

Infra orbital rims with saddle or just lazy eye surgery?
Well implants have more predictable results because you can design them to have everything inside be the same on both sides. But it might be an overkill considering how much more expensive they are.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
MSE : +10 mm upper intermolar
Teeth Alignment : fix dental crowding & mandibular dental arch broadening
Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width ( narrows the neurocranium only & doesn’t narrow zygomas & doesn’t narrow zygomatic processes )
Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
OBO : +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation & due to orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
Le Fort 1 Impaction : −5 mm face length
Le Fort 2 : +25 mm maxilla–midface advancement
Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length
Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
15º Degrees Counter-Clockwise Double-Jaw Rotation
Custom Wrap-Around Jaw Implant : +7.5 mm jaw width & +10 mm chin breadth
Glabellar Forwardization : +12.5 mm glabellar forwardness
Supraorbital Forwardization : +7.5 mm brow ridge prominence
Medial Canthoplasty : +2.5 mm PFL
Lateral Canthoplasty: +2.5 mm PFL
Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
Lip Lift : −5 mm philtrum length & +5 mm chin height
Buccal Fat Removal
Paranasal Augmentation
Infraorbital Implants
Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification
Double Leg Lengthening with Tendon Release for Maximum Extension

What the mother fuck is this shit?

• JFL
Well implants have more predictable results because you can design them to have everything inside be the same on both sides. But it might be an overkill considering how much more expensive they are.

Shall I use the Italian guy a lot on here that had work done on their eyes, used?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46986
@TRUE_CEL Gave Me a Warning For It Can You Tell Him To Remove It Please I Wrote It All Myself Too :feelscry:

I only reported the jealous cunts posting in my thread. Not you. Your post was humour.

• +1
Ur eye area will never be above average because of your eye spacing

Ur eye area will never be above average because of your eye spacing

But that's the thing, it's my strength irl. In photos it looks mediocre though.

I don't think u have a lazy eye, i can't see it

My eye brow is positively tilted on the left (Viewers' right) and my eye is neutral.

My eye brow is neutrally tilted on the right (Viewers' left) and my eye is negative.

My cheekbone is higher set on the left (Viewers' right)

My eye brow is lower tilted on the right (Viewers' left)

• JFL
Reactions: exo
My cheek bone is lower tilted on the right (Viewers' left)*****************

Everything on the lazy eyes' side is lower set.

Which means everything on that side is just lower set .

I can feel the difference in my skull too and the back of my skull lmao

no his esr ipd sucks cock

• +1
no his esr ipd sucks cock
View attachment 2545426

True but wide PFL eyes and wide PFL eyebrows helps neutralise it. Slightly. And doesn't stand out as such irl like does on camera/

I am personally not giving a fuck about the shit I cant change like IPD. So let's not harp on boringly about that.#

How do I get the lazy eye to open? What surgery?

True but wide PFL eyes and wide PFL eyebrows helps neutralise it. Slightly. And doesn't stand out as such irl like does on camera/

I am personally not giving a fuck about the shit I cant change like IPD. So let's not harp on boringly about that.#

Doesnt look that bad to me imo

• Woah

Ptosis correction surgery but get it only il the surgeon guarantee there is no uee increase or you could try those eye drops called upneeq but idk if they really works
Thread 'Ultimate UEE solution - never known before at PSL (shock)' https://looksmax.org/threads/ultimate-uee-solution-never-known-before-at-psl-shock.472226/

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Dont focus on those small things that dont matter in irl. U should just leanmax. U look bloated.

Orbital box osteotomy

Saddled infraorbital malar implants. Dental implants if u still have that missing teeth. There is still potential in u. Sure ur iPd isnt ideal. But as u said it is offset by ur PFL

I am all aware of how risky anything to do with surgical procedures on the eyes can be, but fuck me man I hate seeing the harmony ruined. Now I'm not saying it's the only thing hurting my harmony. Hold your horses nerd-ass facial aesthetic autist boffins, I'm saying it's integral. Well aware of other matters, but this is a major hindrance. I have a question below for the autists that study this shit to death.

View attachment 2545357

It's clearly craniofacial asymmetry that contributes to the lazy eye, so would that mean infra orbital rims with saddle would beat ptosis surgery, or does it mean get both and/or just ptosis surgery?
Dude just OscarIsaacMaxx because you look just like him

Good eye side.
3766767 71528252

You look like Zac efron if he had the most mid genetics on earth.

You look like Zac efron if he had the most mid genetics on earth.

Aladdin if he had the most mid geneticis on earth.

Get the pheno right. Muppet.

thats amazing but im gatekeeping all my knowledge tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back