10 week test cycle results from reddit (Natty copers enter at your own risk)

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
500 mg test E.

Fucking insane for 10 weeks. Jfl @ wasting months as a natty.

Only real concern is hairloss and if you stay in the circle of certain roids you can easily counter it with fin+duta.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Polar, Corleone and 16 others
Insane for 10 weeks wtf

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Over
natty lifting is a joke and a pathetic cope for pussies who are afraid of needles and muh 0.1% chance side effects

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, smoothsexy, BeestungLipsTheory and 17 others
now post how much of it he kept when he cycled off.

• +1
Reactions: blite, BrahminBoss, Yerico7 and 9 others
natty lifting is a joke and a pathetic cope for pussies who are afraid of needles and muh 0.1% chance side effects
roid is lottery. U can make good progress as a natty with right volume, consistency and good nutrition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Yerico7 and BrownBoy
  • +1
Reactions: smoothsexy, Sleeper, mfk and 5 others
roid is lottery. U can make good progress as a natty with right volume, consistency and good nutrition
you will never look big and intimidating as a natty, especially in clothes
it's literally a waste of time and effort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, Over and Tallooksmaxxer
yeah when you want to look big you have to trade abs for to look big and at that poin why even go to gym if no abs

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, IWantToMax and Over
So I can go from twink to that in 10 weeks of cycling roids? Never knew it was that efficient.

• +1
Reactions: Over, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Alvaro
So I can go from twink to that in 10 weeks of cycling roids? Never knew it was that efficient.
appearently yeah. i didnt know test alone could do that much. god knows maybe dude is a good responder.

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
6 weeks completely off

pretty solid ngl.

you keep even more if you just run a low dose.

• +1
Reactions: blite, Yerico7, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
How much would some p low dose cost monthly

Health (mental and physical) and good posture can benefit anyone. Even as rotter if ur lowback dont hurt like 90% of normies its already beneficial.
21-22 FFMI is enough for body halo. U can show ur shirtless pick in insta or dating apps if u dyel in clothes.

tis is fake btw, even maybe if he took tren, or cicled for a year and lied at time frame, but this couldn't be done with simple 10 weeks test cycle

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, BrahminBoss, bradpittshairline and 4 others
less than a haircut.

don't jump on on a whim, you'll make solid progress quickly even if you're natural the first few years.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17920 and 1 other person
idk where you live but ugl test is %90 of the time legit and dirt cheap.

but pct and ai is costly. just never come off tbh.
tis is fake btw, even maybe if he took tren, or cicled for a year and lied at time frame, but this couldn't be done with simple 10 weeks test cycle
get the fuck outta here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
idk where you live but ugl test is %90 of the time legit and dirt cheap.

but pct and ai is costly. just never come off tbh.

get the fuck outta here
only truth hurt

Health (mental and physical) and good posture can benefit anyone. Even as rotter if ur lowback dont hurt like 90% of normies its already beneficial.
21-22 FFMI is enough for body halo. U can show ur shirtless pick in insta or dating apps if u dyel in clothes.
All that effort just to look like any other normie in clothes.
muh mental health

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Tallooksmaxxer
yep - there have been studies which have shown people on roids who didnt even lift and still gained multiple pounds of lean muscle

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 18879, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
500 mg test E.

Only real concern is hairloss and if you stay in the circle of certain roids you can easily counter it with fin+duta.

wild

the hairloss, i see it's written about it here, that fin helps if on test but needn't help on other stuff
anyone know if fin actually helps against sarm hair loss?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
yep - there have been studies which have shown people on roids who didnt even lift and still gained multiple pounds of lean muscle
those studies are a bit skewed because it makes you retain far more glycogen in your muscles, which will make them seem bigger, and most of your muscle is water to begin with so scans struggle to tell the difference.

they likely don't keep much if any of it when they come off, even the guy in the OP post, while having good results, still lost the majority of it.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
those studies are a bit skewed because it makes you retain far more glycogen in your muscles, which will make them seem bigger, and most of your muscle is water to begin with so scans struggle to tell the difference.

they likely don't keep much if any of it when they come off, even the guy in the OP post, while having good results, still lost the majority of it.
500mg E is on the higher end of a cycle but I was under the assumption that on 250mg E or C you can keep 50-70% with proper PCT

• +1
500mg E is on the higher end of a cycle
it's not.
I was under the assumption that on 250mg E or C you can keep 50-70% with proper PCT
it seems to depend a lot on the base you start with, if you've already got a developed body you can usually retain close if not on your genetic potential (sometimes over) because your body is already used to endogenously sustaining a larger amount of lean tissue, whereby if you start when you've barely begun lifting it's never developed the ability to sustain much on it's own, but there's exceptions, the guy in the OP only had 4 months of prior lifting experience from what I could find.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and alphamaxxxx
This is legit... 99% of people in the gym who look good have taken something with the other 1% being guys who hit the genetic lottery. Some people juice and still look like crap though you still need somewhat decent genetics.

• +1
Reactions: blite, Hentaiwatcher69, Be_ConfidentBro and 7 others
wild

the hairloss, i see it's written about it here, that fin helps if on test but needn't help on other stuff
anyone know if fin actually helps against sarm hair loss?
anavar, superdrol, turinabol, boldenone are also hairsafe

fin helps to hairloss from dianabol and test.

and i dont know much about sarm hairloss but fuck sarms rake roid.
only truth hurt
Ezgifcom gif maker

Last edited:
Jfl @ lifting natty for 7 years as a guy with average genes. If you are prone to hairloss take peptides or mild sarms like i am doing. I'll make progress worth 7 years within 2 years and claim natty, fuck normies and fuck society

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, TUSSELEIF, Prince88 and 3 others
His jaw also went insane

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob and Tallooksmaxxer
Jfl @ lifting natty for 7 years as a guy with average genes. If you are prone to hairloss take peptides or mild sarms like i am doing. I'll make progress worth 7 years within 2 years and claim natty, fuck normies and fuck society
u r taking mk-677 I guess?

u r taking mk-677 I guess?
Right now I'll be running mk677 and myodrol from Monday. After that I'll be on igf lr3 with acp 150. This alone would take me to 1-2 years worth of progress, this coupled with my newbie gains would easily make my physique better than 95% of the population

Also keep in mind my genes are above average if not elite, my father was a national level karate champion and i am a national level football player with good muscle building genes. So i am gonna mogg hard within 1 year

Right now I'll be running mk677 and myodrol from Monday. After that I'll be on igf lr3 with acp 150. This alone would take me to 1-2 years worth of progress, this coupled with my newbie gains would easily make my physique better than 95% of the population
I am running 10-20mg of mk for a month now, and gains are not insane, they are better than natural but not something insane. Age 18 BTW

I will never juice because I fear hair loss

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Oberyn
I am running 10-20mg of mk for a month now, and gains are not insane, they are better than natural but not something insane. Age 18 BTW
Stack it with acp150 or ac262, they're mild sarms and doesn't attach to DHT receptors, almost no chance of hairloss, or try IGF1 lr3, igf will explode your gains as long as you get the real deal

• +1
Reactions: Alvaro
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Mf in 10 weeks got the results it took me 1 year and a half to get :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Tallooksmaxxer
I sure love lifting natty!

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I need to roid :feelswhat:

500 mg test E.

absolutely insane

• +1
fuck male pattern baldness
Mad The Rock GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Danish_Retard, ScramFranklin and 3 others
500 mg test E.

insane results tbh, mogs me to suicide

what's the difference between TEST and TEST E ?

what's the difference between TEST and TEST E ?
Testosterone is a naturally occuring hormone, testosterone enanthate is an ester of testerone that makes testosterone more bioavaible more metabolically stable etc

Where can i find testosterone to buy? from europe. And will my balls get smaller?

guys also dont forget that dude trained 6 days a week. bastard squezed every mg of the roid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064
Where can i find testosterone to buy? from europe. And will my balls get smaller?
yes your balls will get smaller for a time. and for source i dont know about europe. literally type buy eu steroids or your country you will find them.

yes your balls will get smaller for a time. and for source i dont know about europe. literally type buy eu steroids or your country you will find them.
Can i take them at 17?