(15' IU'S OF GH WITH PEPTIDES) Growth Hormone vs. CJC-1295/GHRP-6

O

Osie

Diamond
Contributor
THIS IS NOT MY INFORMATION. This is a summarized version of DatBTrue's Thread.

TLDR:

In comparison to synthetic GH administration, we find that:
22iu of synthetic GH results in 495 - 585 ng/ml
Saturation doses (100 mcg) of GHRH & GHRP once a day result in 130 - 170 ng/ml

These results indicate that 22iu is between 3.8 and 3.4 more efficacious than a single administration of GHRH & GHRP which means that a single dose of GHRH & GHRP has the potential to produce better than the equivalent of 5iu of GH in plasma.

A dosing protocol of GHRH + GHRP at saturation dose, administered 3 times per day has the potential to exceed the equivalent of 15iu.

Comparing GH administration to CJC-1295 administration

Total GH Release:

When CJC-1295 was administered at 30mcg/kg; 60mcg/kg; 125mcg/kg and 250mcg/kg the total GH levels (area under the curve (AUC)) were respectively:

AUC: 758, 969, 977, and 1370 ng/ml per hour

CJC - GH AUC.jpg

Keep in mind that for an 80kg adult, the 30mcg/kg dosing amounts to 2.4mgs of CJC-1295 per week, and the 60mcg/kg dosing amounts to 4.8mgs of CJC-1295. So 2.4 mgs of CJC-1295 produced an AUC of 758 ng/ml per hour.

When synthetic Growth Hormone (Humatrope) was administered at the equivalent of 22iu (in someone weighing 80+ kg) the following GH levels (area under the curve (AUC)) were reached:

AUC Intramuscular: 495 +/- 106

AUC Subcutaneous: 585 +/- 90

Table - GH.jpg

Peak Concentration:

However, the GH release pattern results in a much higher mean maximum concentration for the GH administration than the CJC-1295 administration.
The GH study resulted in peaks of 53 to 63 ng/ml.
The CJC-1295 study resulted in dose-respected peaks of 6.6; 9.6; 9.9; 13.3 ng/ml.

CJC- GH (color)1.jpg

Table2 - GH.jpg

Total GH Release:

The Alfonso Leal-Cerro study demonstrated the following GH release:

GHRH by itself dosed at 100mcg resulted in:
(AUC) 120 minutes = 1420 ± 330 ng/ml when we convert that to AUC measured in hours we get about: 25 ng/ml

GHRP-6 by itself dosed at 100mcg resulted in:
(AUC) 120 minutes = 2278 ± 290 ng/ml when we convert that to AUC measured in hours we get about: 40 ng/ml

GHRH + GHRP-6 dosed together at 100mcg each resulted in:
(AUC) 120 minutes = 7332 ± 592 ng/ml when we convert that to AUC measured in hours we get about: 130 ng/ml

The Bowers study demonstrated that a small dose of GHRP (.1mcg/kg) added to a saturation dose of GHRH (1mcg/kg) resulted in the following GH release:

(AUC) 120 minutes = 10,065 ng/ml when we convert that to AUC measured in hours we get about: 170 ng/ml

GHRH+GHRP-6 Peaks.jpg

Saturation doses of GHRH & GHRP result in 130 - 170 ng/ml

These results indicate that 22iu is between 3.8 and 3.4 more efficacious than a single administration of GHRH & GHRP which means that a single dose of GHRH & GHRP has the potential to produce better than the equivalent of 5iu of GH in plasma.

A dosing protocol of GHRH + GHRP at saturation dose, administered 3 times per day has the potential to exceed the equivalent of 15iu.

Peak Concentration:

From the graphs, it is easy to see that GHRH+GHRP results in short-term peaks of 80 to 130 ng/ml.
While the synthetic GH study resulted in less pronounced peaks of
53 to 63 ng/ml of longer duration.

CONCLUSION:

THOSE SAYING HGH OR NOTHING MIGHT'VE BEEN WRONG. This has been quite interesting. If anyone finds more information from the original thread, please make a thread on here about it as the original one is very long.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PolishBateman, wastedspermcel, truecel12 and 11 others
sorry boyo for nobody giving a fuck about your thread. In still appreciate the high effort and it shouldnt be gone unnoticed

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Osie
sorry boyo for nobody giving a fuck about your thread. In still appreciate the high effort and it shouldnt be gone unnoticed

Oh thanks, I just wanted to share this information on the forum as it seemed like many people could find it useful. Sometimes the high-effort threads can be the worst because the information won't be applicable to 90% of the forum.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and depressionmaxxing
Oh thanks, I just wanted to share this information on the forum as it seemed like many people could find it useful. Sometimes the high-effort threads can be the worst because the information won't be applicable to 90% of the forum.
you‘re the real mvp, most people on here dont know anything and don’t contribute to nothing and just abuse the offtopic section with useless threads

Where can I source CJC from ? And what is the cost compared to pharma grade HGH?

you‘re the real mvp, most people on here dont know anything and don’t contribute to nothing and just abuse the offtopic section with useless threads
Everyone’s busy doxxing that stupid kid

how to fry your pituitary gland:

The thing is HGH will always inherently be superior to ghrelin analogs/mimetics

In concept yes, but in actual practical application possibly not. This stems from the fact that taking HGH in its literal form shuts down your natural production and makes you produce only one type of HGH (there are four forms). While growth hormone secretagogues upregulate your natural levels while also achieving all the same benefits. It's also deemed as pointless to use more than 6-8 IU's of HGH in any case, closing the gap once again.

I'd always recommend HGH because it's much simpler, however, the correct application of growth hormone secretagogues can lead to the same effects as HGH. It's just that the majority of people taking growth hormone secretagogues don't want HGH-like effects.

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman, m0ss26, yirma19 and 2 others
In concept yes, but in actual practical application possibly not. This stems from the fact that taking HGH in its literal form shuts down your natural production and makes you produce only one type of HGH (there are four forms). While growth hormone secretagogues upregulate your natural levels while also achieving all the same benefits. It's also deemed as pointless to use more than 6-8 IU's of HGH in any case, closing the gap once again.

I'd always recommend HGH because it's much simpler, however, the correct application of growth hormone secretagogues can lead to the same effects as HGH. It's just that the majority of people taking growth hormone secretagogues don't want HGH-like effects.
The high IQ response is appreciated

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, yirma19, Xerryx and 1 other person
I've been saying this and the information has been available for a long time. But people are idiots that keep repeating "MUH PHARM GRADE GH BRO". Keep waiting forever for your pharm grade GH while all your growth plates close when peptides are much more affordable and give you the same results, retards, lol.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, thereallegend, Xerryx and 1 other person
I've been saying this and the information has been available for a long time. But people are idiots that keep repeating "MUH PHARM GRADE GH BRO". Keep waiting forever for your pharm grade GH while all your growth plates close when peptides are much more affordable and give you the same results, retards, lol.
It sucks how the best information about hormones and shit are on a random forum from 2011.

I get what you mean. People get so amped about growth hormone just because of the name. But I think for the most part that it’s better to get peptides than some chinise or Indian GH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391

TLDR:

Total GH Release:

When CJC-1295 was administered at 30mcg/kg; 60mcg/kg; 125mcg/kg and 250mcg/kg the total GH levels (area under the curve (AUC)) were respectively:

View attachment 2248104

Keep in mind that for an 80kg adult, the 30mcg/kg dosing amounts to 2.4mgs of CJC-1295 per week, and the 60mcg/kg dosing amounts to 4.8mgs of CJC-1295. So 2.4 mgs of CJC-1295 produced an AUC of 758 ng/ml per hour.

When synthetic Growth Hormone (Humatrope) was administered at the equivalent of 22iu (in someone weighing 80+ kg) the following GH levels (area under the curve (AUC)) were reached:

View attachment 2248105

Peak Concentration:

However, the GH release pattern results in a much higher mean maximum concentration for the GH administration than the CJC-1295 administration.
The CJC-1295 study resulted in dose-respected peaks of 6.6; 9.6; 9.9; 13.3 ng/ml.

View attachment 2248106

View attachment 2248107

Total GH Release:

(AUC) 120 minutes = 1420 ± 330 ng/ml when we convert that to AUC measured in hours we get about: 25 ng/ml

(AUC) 120 minutes = 2278 ± 290 ng/ml when we convert that to AUC measured in hours we get about: 40 ng/ml

(AUC) 120 minutes = 7332 ± 592 ng/ml when we convert that to AUC measured in hours we get about: 130 ng/ml

The Bowers study demonstrated that a small dose of GHRP (.1mcg/kg) added to a saturation dose of GHRH (1mcg/kg) resulted in the following GH release:

(AUC) 120 minutes = 10,065 ng/ml when we convert that to AUC measured in hours we get about: 170 ng/ml

View attachment 2248108

Peak Concentration:

From the graphs, it is easy to see that GHRH+GHRP results in short-term peaks of 80 to 130 ng/ml.

CONCLUSION:

THOSE SAYING HGH OR NOTHING MIGHT'VE BEEN WRONG. This has been quite interesting. If anyone finds more information from the original thread, please make a thread on here about it as the original one is very long.
Exceed 15iu’s of hgh daily? Wow

• +1
Reactions: Xerryx

TLDR:

Total GH Release:

View attachment 2248104

View attachment 2248105

Peak Concentration:

View attachment 2248106

View attachment 2248107

Total GH Release:

View attachment 2248108

Peak Concentration:

CONCLUSION:

@Osie I must say, you've been delivering really good content in these threads. Shame that people here prefer shitposts instead.

Just to follow-up on your previous thread about somatostatin inhibition. I had a few questions:

1) When you combine GH secretagogue (25mg MK-677) with the inhibitors you mentioned at appropriate dosages like Alpha-GPC, L-Arginine, Vit B5, L-Lycine ... what's the result in GH (in ng/ml or IU)? If we can at least estimate an answer.

2) I get too bloated and lethargic on 25mg of MK-677. I was thinking of cutting the dose in half. I'm aware that there's not much difference in GH output between 12.5mg and 25mg, so I was wondering if you'd recommend this? Will the somatostatin inhib stack still work?

If this is the case then it must be better than pharma grade hgh right?
No, because PHARMA grade HGH is much simpler to use, has higher quality, and could lead to fewer complications.
99% of people aren't using to get peptides to get bodybuilder levels of GH and it's much more injections

@Osie I must say, you've been delivering really good content in these threads. Shame that people here prefer shitposts instead.

Just to follow-up on your previous thread about somatostatin inhibition. I had a few questions:

1) When you combine GH secretagogue (25mg MK-677) with the inhibitors you mentioned at appropriate dosages like Alpha-GPC, L-Arginine, Vit B5, L-Lycine ... what's the result in GH (in ng/ml or IU)? If we can at least estimate an answer.

2) I get too bloated and lethargic on 25mg of MK-677. I was thinking of cutting the dose in half. I'm aware that there's not much difference in GH output between 12.5mg and 25mg, so I was wondering if you'd recommend this? Will the somatostatin inhib stack still work?

1) I'd say maybe around 2-3 more IU's? That would be my guess roughly as if you use them at the right time, they should be able to applied and used to its maximum ability. It would increase your peak HGH levels by a lot when combined with MK677.

2) Somatostatin inhibition will still work. Somatostatin inhibitors on their own increase HGH levels, so it will synergize with MK677 at any dosage amount. However, everyone has different genetics, so some may have higher somatostatin levels while others may have lower, which define the efficiency and how effectively they'll work.

• Love it
Reactions: Xerryx
okay but what’s the effect on the IGF 1 levels ? Who cares if the IGF 1 levels are shit

1) I'd say maybe around 2-3 more IU's? That would be my guess roughly as if you use them at the right time, they should be able to applied and used to its maximum ability. It would increase your peak HGH levels by a lot when combined with MK677.

2) Somatostatin inhibition will still work. Somatostatin inhibitors on their own increase HGH levels, so it will synergize with MK677 at any dosage amount. However, everyone has different genetics, so some may have higher somatostatin levels while others may have lower, which define the efficiency and how effectively they'll work.
Bro answer plz mk-677 12.5 mg at morning, 12.5 mg at night or 25 mg at night? Which would be the best..

dnr HGH doesn't work if u don't have an IGF-1 deficiency

@MA_ascender

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Fry your liver and pituitary gland theory:lul:
did i send u that thread of a gymcel run 500 mg test everyday, 20 iu hgh and a fuckton of insulin on reddit? lemme find that shit jfl

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
did i send u that thread of a gymcel run 500 mg test everyday, 20 iu hgh and a fuckton of insulin on reddit? lemme find that shit jfl
Nah u didnt lmao:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender