2022 FUOTY Tournament, Round of 32: @WhiteBlackpiller vs @FailedNormieManlet (Vote For The Winner)

@WhiteBlackpiller or @FailedNormieManlet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Gone.
2022 LOOKSMAX.ORG FUOTY TOURNAMENT (Round of 32, Match 11/16)

Current Match: @WhiteBlackpiller vs @FailedNormieManlet

Best of @WhiteBlackpiller during 2022 (@WhiteBlackpiller can request changes to this section)

Best of @FailedNormieManlet during 2022 (@FailedNormieManlet can request changes to this section)

Rules ⬇️
  • Voting ends after 24 hours.
  • The two opponents' votes will be ignored, so they shouldn't vote for themselves.
  • You can change your vote within the 24 hour period.
⬇️ If you'd like additional information about the tournament...

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5footsix56, Deleted member 19620 and Niklaus Mikaelson
This thread's Hyman was broken by me. Anyone else who posts will have my sloppy seconds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Niklaus Mikaelson
User above me has no penis and thus cannot break the thread hymen.
Therefore it shall be me

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 19453 and 9 others
This thread's Hyman was broken by me. Anyone else who posts will have my sloppy seconds.
the first reply is the most special reply and ill never experience this thread the way you did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Moggie, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Therefore it shall be me
cope more for my uncut cock

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 19453, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
the first reply is the most special reply and ill never experience this thread the way you did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about you
true, I used this thread and discarded it like nothing

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 22126
Will @WhiteBlackpiller use his 150 IQ to beat @FailedNormieManlet?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 19453, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 17531
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 17791
Therefore it shall be me

Found this under @8PSLcel's femboy ass
He's started his period i think

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Deleted member 17531, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
I don't know who to vote for! But the first one to go to my profile and give me 15 reactions, I give him my vote.

@WhiteBlackpiller @FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 14693
Evisceration tier votes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 16369, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
@WhiteBlackpiller is getting raped in the polls :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
10-0! @WhiteBlackpiller
absolutely over.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 20891 and 1 other person
@WhiteBlackpiller needs to make a thread for people to vote for him at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and enchanted_elixir
Why would i care about losing an award on an incel forum? Also @FailedNormieManlet good luck againat @pneumocystosis in the r16

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Don't mock him too hard
you have the 3rd hardest opponent here, might face a similar fate
Also, the past few days multiple usera tried to cancel me because i had the balls to post my face, unlike them

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and FailedNormieManlet
Why would i care about losing an award on an incel forum? Also @FailedNormieManlet good luck againat @pneumocystosis in the r16
You assumed you'd win this match and now all of a sudden, your sentiment has changed lol :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
OP will win tbh
That assumes I beat likely opponents like @Amnesia, @Xangsane @Prettyboy @Niko @curlyheadjames @forevergymcelling or @pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
That assumes I beat likely opponents like @Amnesia, @Xangsane @Prettyboy @Niko @curlyheadjames @forevergymcelling or @pneumocystosis
You will against Amnesia

Therefore it shall be me
You will against Amnesia
Also, the past few days multiple usera tried to cancel me because i had the balls to post my face, unlike them
Don't mock him too hard
you have the 3rd hardest opponent here, might face a similar fate
I don't know who to vote for! But the first one to go to my profile and give me 15 reactions, I give him my vote.

@WhiteBlackpiller @FailedNormieManlet
jfl he voted for himself!
Screenshot 2022 12 01 173141

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 17531, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
We need to be more inclusive towards manlets

The boy needs an ekstra chance after that brutal evisc thread 😅
I've been in this website for months and never heard of this guy

• +1