290 ng/dL testosterone as a 18 year old

beypazarisoda0

beypazarisoda0

Diamond

I'm taking multivitamin and i sleep 9 hours every night.

Im balding also im sedentary af im talking about 100-200 steps daily and ofc not lifting weights. Also i eat a lot of sugar but a lot of protein too.

I LITERALLY GOT 0 ENERGY TO LIFT WEIGHTS I SWEAR NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME BUT I LITERALLY CAN'T PUSH THE WEIGHTS AFTER THE FIRST SET IT IS IMPOSSIBLE

BUDDY BOYOS I NEED YOUR HELP TF SHOULD I DO

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, Mewton, Deleted member 21044 and 9 others
ALSO MY HAIRLINE:

1678005986298-png.2099585

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, rg1235, Mewton and 16 others
well this website is already full of advice
go apply some of it instead of getting ppl to feel sorry for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: baldgeeza, Mewton, SubhumanCurrycel and 10 others
How?

did you take drugs?

are you severely overweight? or severely underweight?

do you masturbate multiple times a day?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 21044, OutTheAbyss and 2 others
How don’t u feel shit after doing nothing but looksmining urself?

• +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, Mewton, GymCelNeckPill and 2 others
"I live a sedentary lifestyle, 200 steps a day"

"I don't know what do!"

Ur gonna die by 40 and you deserve it for being this fucking stupid and lazy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ruakh, mog222, SubhumanCurrycel and 10 others
Inject estrogen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruakh, Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 26622 and 2 others
go outside in the sun.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Ruakh, Mewton and 3 others
How?

did you take drugs?

are you severely overweight? or severely underweight?

do you masturbate multiple times a day?
I don't dake drugs

22% BF

2 times a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, hattrick, ripcordgod1 and 2 others
Fall in love and wait for her to leave you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Schizomogger, Jungcuck and 3 others
Take aromasin

within a few months my test doubled from AIs

Ur a lazy fuck though, people like you are better off dead but such an unmotivated pussy like yourself could never go through with suicide.

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
Take aromasin

within a few months my test doubled from AIs

Ur a lazy fuck though, people like you are better off dead but such an unmotivated pussy like yourself could never go through with suicide.

man like i said im not lazy im just low energy bcz of my t levelss

• +1
Reactions: rg1235
man like i said im not lazy im just low energy bcz of my t levelss
Eating well and exersizing and getting adequate sunlight and mental stimulation and conversations would make you less of a lazy fuck

You could have higher levels but you're a true little bitch

Probably ate like shit before the test too so It'd be lower, thinking you could cope about your shit lifestyle and not have to incur any blame.

Get off your fucking ass

Idk how the fuck you're balding tho roids will clear the rest of that right off

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension! and beypazarisoda0
Eating well and exersizing and getting adequate sunlight and mental stimulation and conversations would make you less of a lazy fuck

You could have higher levels but you're a true little bitch

Probably ate like shit before the test too so It'd be lower, thinking you could cope about your shit lifestyle and not have to incur any blame.

Get off your fucking ass

Idk how the fuck you're balding tho roids will clear the rest of that right off
Unironically I’m at the same place, but I guess better than the case of this nigger. I’m willing to make a change nigga, but I don't have the right information yet. Literally the following Monday I'm going to start my diet, I get sun at 7-8 a.m., at 9-10 a.m. and at 12-13 p.m. daily. The only thing that is completely ruined is my sleep cycle, sleep hygiene, quality of it and circadian rhythm. By mental stimulation do you mean what exactly? I should start playing Chess with my estrogenic fat classmate and pay attention in math class or what do you suggest? About the conversations, this fucking forum made me an insecure pussy and anti-social, but ppl always tell me to include me in their group/conversation, but I don't usually feel comfortable, lol.

you should get LH and FSH tested to see if your secondary hypogonadal - which would be consistent with you T levels and lack of drive. If this is the case you would be a good candidate for early TRT

View attachment 2105358

Im balding also im sedentary af im talking about 100-200 steps daily and ofc not lifting weights. Also i eat a lot of sugar but a lot of protein too.

I LITERALLY GOT 0 ENERGY TO LIFT WEIGHTS I SWEAR NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME BUT I LITERALLY CAN'T PUSH THE WEIGHTS AFTER THE FIRST SET IT IS IMPOSSIBLE

Stop talking like a faggot and listen to your high t masters.

Jokes aside, idk what type of sugars you're eating or what type of protein but ye it looks brutally over if you're doing everything fine and that's your result. Maybe try being active or just hop on roids at this point.

It's over go ER

Unironically I’m at the same place, but I guess better than the case of this nigger. I’m willing to make a change nigga, but I don't have the right information yet. Literally the following Monday I'm going to start my diet, I get sun at 7-8 a.m., at 9-10 a.m. and at 12-13 p.m. daily. The only thing that is completely ruined is my sleep cycle, sleep hygiene, quality of it and circadian rhythm. By mental stimulation do you mean what exactly? I should start playing Chess with my estrogenic fat classmate and pay attention in math class or what do you suggest? About the conversations, this fucking forum made me an insecure pussy and anti-social, but ppl always tell me to include me in their group/conversation, but I don't usually feel comfortable, lol.
No just think

I be sitting in class like the thinker you get me

Think about money hoes and getting jacked

Think about what you need to do to get there

Think about yo bread

Get to money up not yo funny up 👺

"I live a sedentary lifestyle, 200 steps a day"

"I don't know what do!"

Ur gonna die by 40 and you deserve it for being this fucking stupid and lazy
if you think going to the gym and aging yourself rapidly there then you are the stupid one. the people who live the longest are the ones who do minimal exercise. exercise=stressed body=high cortisol levels=death.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26622 and Gaygymmaxx
View attachment 2105358

I'm really sorry.
Those are rookie numbers, get them up, Chico.

if you think going to the gym and aging yourself rapidly there then you are the stupid one. the people who live the longest are the ones who do minimal exercise. exercise=stressed body=high cortisol levels=death.
Lol

Pick your poison lazy ass coper

Test ur LH and SHBG levels. U will possibly need to inject HCG, u have major health problems

Accept JESUS.

tamoxifen and enclomiphene. Grab some DSIP and your LH will probably hit high 20s (mIU/ml)

If u want actual advice then go strict primal/carnivore (no grains no sugar no veggies no processed meat)
Don’t masturbate, go for long walks daily and get some sunlight