3 different girls invited me to go clubbing with them tonight but here’s why this is bad (BRUTAL)

ascension124

ascension124

RTT + Height + NT = IRL Slayer
Basically 3 girls I was talking with on tinder all invited me to go clubbing with their friends. While this may sound cool I know the reality of what will happen

I will meet them and have to jestermaxx for the girl and all her friends maybe even buy them drinks. At the end of the night the girls friends will cockblock me and tell her not to go home with me.

NEVER jestermax it you don’t have to. Be smart about it. ALWAYS try to jestermax as little as possible, sometimes the juice just ain’t worth the squeeze.

@hypernormie @lurking truecel @PlayersGetPlayed @JOJOcelReturns @Amnesia @Xangsane @thereallegend

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FacialStructure404, EdgyFashionist, Alt Number 3 and 7 others
Just go with the hottest one

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, notsocommonthumb and ascension124
Just go with the hottest one
Yeah but what’s the point if I don’t close them. Like just to jestermax and get drunk?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and ey88
If you want to 100% get laid don’t go

If you want to primarily have fun with the potential to get laid, then go

But in neither case do you need to jestermax

Fuck these bitches man you don’t need to perform for them

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, notsocommonthumb, JOJOcelReturns and 1 other person
Basically 3 girls I was talking with on tinder all invited me to go clubbing with their friends. While this may sound cool I know the reality of what will happen

I will meet them and have to jestermaxx for the girl and all her friends maybe even buy them drinks. At the end of the night the girls friends will cockblock me and tell her not to go home with me.

NEVER jestermax it you don’t have to. Be smart about it. ALWAYS try to jestermax as little as possible, sometimes the juice just ain’t worth the squeeze.

@hypernormie @lurking truecel @PlayersGetPlayed @JOJOcelReturns @Amnesia @Xangsane @thereallegend
That's a high risk low reward trap. I've been invited sometimes to events like that, or a date with her friend included. I would ghost them instantly because they clearly showed to be time wasters.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, ascension124 and forevergymcelling
Who goes clubbing on a first date???:feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, ascension124 and PlayersGetPlayed
That’s what I’m saying bro

You're a fucking idiot, that's the easiest in for a first fuck date you'll ever get.

No girl has ever invited me to go clubbing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Alt Number 3 and notsocommonthumb
You're a fucking idiot, that's the easiest in for a first fuck date you'll ever get.

No girl has ever invited me to go clubbing.
That’s why you don’t know the reality. Why would I force myself to do something I don’t even want to do for a girl

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and notsocommonthumb
That’s why you don’t know the reality. Why would I force myself to do something I don’t even want to do for a girl

why would you sit on an incel forum instead of clubbing with some girl

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
why would you sit on an incel forum instead of clubbing with some girl
Bc I already have a huge laycount and I don’t want to ruin my health with alcohol and be tired for the other dates I have set up this week. I’m at a point where I’m getting older at 22 I would have gone with them but at 25 my body can’t stay up all night drinking - if I do that my entire next day will be destroyed

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Numb and notsocommonthumb
Fuck her first. Then decide if she is worth all this jestermaxxing bullshit. If a foid was really horny do you think chad would have to jump through this hoop? You know the answer jfl

• +1
Reactions: ascension124
Bc I already have a huge laycount and I don’t want to ruin my health with alcohol and be tired for the other dates I have set up this week. I’m at a point where I’m getting older at 22 I would have gone with them but at 25 my body can’t stay up all night drinking - if I do that my entire next day will be destroyed

okay so get a gf

still think you should go for it. Most importantly don’t get hammered. 1 pint or a shot max. You’re already 95% in the bag for the lay. so what’s there to lose. unless you’re not attracted to them

still think you should go for it. Most importantly don’t get hammered. 1 pint or a shot max. You’re already 95% in the bag for the lay. so what’s there to lose. unless you’re not attracted to them
Idk what happened but after 25 I can’t have more than like 2 drinks without getting a massive hangover