5/10 Italian marries an 8/10 Chinese noodlestacy

Muh jbw, looksmatch. Jfl at the insecure yellowfevercels in this thread already fighting imaginary enemies before anyone even left a negative comment. Utter subhuman behavior

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Xangsane
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 29581
She doesn’t look real.. @Xangsane im fin hop on that new squish wave
Asian women can be so beautiful that they don't look real. Yet there she is, as beautiful and as real as it can get.
I've seen a few noodlestacies roaming around in Paris and they looked like angels next to the subhuman white skanks around them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
JBI

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Asian women can be so beautiful that they don't look real. Yet there she is, as beautiful and as real as it can get.
I've seen a few noodlestacies roaming around in Paris and they looked like angels next to the subhuman white skanks around them
No such thing as an attractive Asian. They have disgusting eyes and are flat faced. They can't be bleached unlike Arabs Hispanics and curry's .

same for blacks, though some mullato light skins look good .

Hapa look dsygenic and gross

JBW? I know the Chinese girl's account and she has at least 50k followers

These types of Asian women are so fucking hideous. They have no fucking soul and look ai generated.

This Asian chick looks real and beautiful. She looks human.

J9fuzopr8w2b1

those asians love blue eyes, it's seen as high class as fuck for them. some of those noodlestacy wouldn't have the same interest if the same guy had dark eyes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum