50% of this forum is genuinely larping about height (everyone GTFIH)

hello12344

hello12344

Moneymaxxed 5'9.5 Dravidian Bvll
I swear to god I always see all these dudes who claim that they feel short at 6'0 - 6'2. Lmfao they're just straight up lying about their heights there's nothing more to it. I live in a big city in Cali and I'm literally like 5'9.25 morning height + like 5'8.7 evening height and although I do get height mogged a decent amt it's probably only by like 30 - 40% of guys 5'9 isn't the turbomanlet yall make it out to be. At a legit 6'0 you'd most definitely heightmog at least 90% of the people you see, JFL at the larpers on this website who measure their height with a tape measure with skull facing up, counting hair, and tip toeing it's STADIOMETER OR DEATH.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, tombradylover, NoseProphecy and 5 others
or maybe everyone doesn't live in america lol ur all manlets over there

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and ChickenRun
dnr

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
i feel short at 7'2. post is cap

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and hello12344
I swear to god I always see all these dudes who claim that they feel short at 6'0 - 6'2. Lmfao they're just straight up lying about their heights there's nothing more to it. I live in a big city in Cali and I'm literally like 5'9.25 morning height + like 5'8.7 evening height and although I do get height mogged a decent amt it's probably only by like 30 - 40% of guys 5'9 isn't the turbomanlet yall make it out to be. At a legit 6'0 you'd most definitely heightmog at least 90% of the people you see, JFL at the larpers on this website who measure their height with a tape measure with skull facing up, counting hair, and tip toeing it's STADIOMETER OR DEATH.
Screenshot 20240308 212924 comandroidgallery3d

I mog hard at 188cm barefoot

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and lemonnz
you all* stop typing like you belong in the hood greycel

and stfu 6' wouldn't mog 90% u moron maybe in your shithole

California is like mostly Hispanic at this point so it makes sense how u height mog JFL. At 6’0 here in the north east I would say I heightmog 70% of people

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Kamui
“14 yrs old 6’4 rate me”

• JFL
Reactions: bululu_87 and lemonnz
California is like mostly Hispanic at this point so it makes sense how u height mog JFL. At 6’0 here in the north east I would say I heightmog 70% of people
yeah ikr he is like 90% typical greycel man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
yeah ikr he is like 90% typical greycel man
I’m quite sure if he was talking about average non Hispanic American then he definitely ain’t mogging shit with that height. Beaners are just fucking short as shit lmao

you all* stop typing like you belong in the hood greycel

and stfu 6' wouldn't mog 90% u moron maybe in your shithole
Even if 6' only mogs 80% or whatever u say, the point still stands people on this forum and men in general are adding 1-2 inches to their height cuz of their diy tape measure bs or "doctor" measurements. I remember my doctor used to say I was 5'10, only realized I was barely 5'9 when I purchased my own stadiometer and measured myself.

Even if 6' only mogs 80% or whatever u say, the point still stands people on this forum and men in general are adding 1-2 inches to their height cuz of their diy tape measure bs or "doctor" measurements. I remember my doctor used to say I was 5'10, only realized I was barely 5'9 when I purchased my own stadiometer and measured myself.
isnt a stadiometer expensive as fuck

isnt a stadiometer expensive as fuck
Lwk yeah it's like 100 bucks if you don't want to buy one jus go to a gym and use theirs, a lot of them have stadiometers.

Lwk yeah it's like 100 bucks if you don't want to buy one jus go to a gym and use theirs, a lot of them have stadiometers.
never saw one in a gym

Tallfags just like to have literally anything to complain about because their life is so easy and they feel an emptiness due to the lack of struggle

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mayo mogger and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back