5’7 afghan mtn cucked a 6’1 Indian mtn

D

Deleted member 44159

It’s Over 😪
This 6’1 Indian mtn at my school that had the ego of a chad because he would target freshman girls, decided to insult a 5’7 afghan kids sister so that nigga beat him and robbed at a playground right outside his house. They also recorded the video and sent it to everyone at my school😂😂😂. They had the Indian kid begging them asking to keep his belt and they still took it along with his shoes, wallet,jacked and his fuckin phone 😂😂😂😂😂. After that all the Indian kids freshmen hoes left him because he looked like a pussy 😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryan, BrahminBoss, ferfdd and 16 others
No height for shitskins

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, flippasav, DoII and 9 others
post the video?

@Corleone @Yaarhuni @kebab @the BULL @mewman in case y’all wanted it too 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_1601.MOV
    7.2 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Miniskull, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 10 others
Damn, I bet they don't look much different anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Kristin and 2 others
Damn, I bet they don't look much different anyways
They do, I would post pictures but the afghan doesent post himself on his Instagram because he’s paranoid about feds 🤷🏽‍♂️

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 32973 and sportsmogger
They do, I would post pictures but the afghan doesent post himself on his Instagram because he’s paranoid about feds 🤷🏽‍♂️
Insert the clip bro

U can when u click attach files click on insert video youll see it hovering over the video
It doesent give me the option, only to upload photos, files or to take a photo. Sorry man

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and sportsmogger
this event probably took place in Belgium. @eduardkoopman

how prevalent is Klinefelter-syndrome in tall indians? I swear every tall curry I see has this very physique. Narrow shoulders, wide hips and long extremities. @BrahminBoss
Screenshot 2023 12 18 at 125610
Screenshot 2023 12 18 at 125727

Also hella funny interaction:
Tall Curry: "Let me keep my shit"
Manlet: "Na, I'll take that"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
is this what paki/kashmiri smut reads like

where mtn indian? i see a pussy ass subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30254
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 44159
Even if it wasn’t 1 on 1 rather go out swinging, arabs never pull up as a fair fight they invite their whole extended family

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and zura
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and sportsmogger
This 6’1 Indian mtn at my school that had the ego of a chad because he would target freshman girls, decided to insult a 5’7 afghan kids sister so that nigga beat him and robbed at a playground right outside his house. They also recorded the video and sent it to everyone at my school😂😂😂. They had the Indian kid begging them asking to keep his belt and they still took it along with his shoes, wallet,jacked and his fuckin phone 😂😂😂😂😂. After that all the Indian kids freshmen hoes left him because he looked like a pussy 😂😂
Nigga got “humbled”

Which country has this happened?

Was he an Aryan Afghan

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
How do niggas just stay still in this situation
Like i would be spamming dirty tricks in this situation

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Depends, I've seen some dark ones
I don't know once I saw Indian tourists, they were so black, I've never saw someone darker except Africans. And I heard that some Indians can look even much darker. So average Afghan much Ligter than Indian

I don't know once I saw Indian tourists, they were so black, I've never saw someone darker except Africans. And I heard that some Indians can look even much darker. So average Afghan much Ligter than Indian
Yeah curries and Abos are the 2nd darkest race overall. Same way whites are the lightest race overall. Meaning more white and black people are lighter or darker than other races, this doesn’t mean there aren’t indivual in other races that are lighter or darker

Why did he just give him his shoes like a bitch tho?

Don't mess with us afghans fr we don't play around

Hey you little Pashtun bitch, you like getting raped by Rajputs don't you?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 44159
Afghans any day over Indians.

Grouped up, i thought u meant 1v1. I doubt the manlet would act like that if alone vs 6'1

But yea, at end of day the indian got cucked, esp if he did not take revenge

ironically both look indian af, dalit on dalit violence. love it