80/20 is bullshit, it's more like 98/2

D

Deleted member 17375

5ft8cel
First off, if you think a top 20% male is attractive to women, this thread is not for you. Top 20% is not much above average, you need to be at least top 5% (more likely top 2%) to have women interested in you.

Second, if you approach tinder with anything less than a good looking guy, he doesn't get matches.

Except matches don't even mean anything, so basically you need to use pictures of a chad tier guy to even get women interested enough to respond back with more than "hi".

And what if the guy doesn't look as good as his cherry picked photos? The girl will give him the cold shoulder.

So basically it's all or nothing. After high school 98% of men are incel as fuck, either you have top tier genetics or you have no chance.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 4946, Hikicel69 and 25 others
Yep, if men truly knew how life is as top 2% they will rope

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 17430, Hikicel69 and 17 others
Cope its 40/60

Youre just bottom 10% and coping by thinking the majority men have it like you. So your state is normal. No, the average man gets laid. You dont

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 17736, alriodai and 30 others
Top 20% of men is HTN+. Most dudes in general have and have had girlfriends. It's really only LTNs and ugly guys who truly struggle. I've seen HTNs being thirsted over IRL and online so it's pretty obvious that women find 6+ PSL guys attractive. You don't need to be some giga Chad to have success with women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 16641, GermanLooksmaxer and 24 others
Cope its 40/60

Youre just bottom 10% and coping by thinking the majority men have it like you. So your state is normal. No, the average man gets laid. You dont
Well said. So much cope on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, AlexAP, Tropical Tyrone and 8 others
True especially in London
I can tag you in London dating threadsc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
greycels making retarded threads as usual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Hikicel69, Ethniframementalcel and 10 others
Cope its 40/60

If you think you need to be bottom 10% to be incel, you are mentally ill. End of story.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, ShowerMaxxing, pumpkineater and 4 others
Top 20% of men is HTN+. Most dudes in general have and have had girlfriends. It's really only LTNs and ugly guys who truly struggle. I've seen HTNs being thirsted over IRL and online so it's pretty obvious that women find 6+ PSL guys attractive. You don't need to be some giga Chad to have success with women.
6+ psl is gigachad for normies

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 9568, 5'8manlet and 2 others
99.9/0.1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Hikicel69, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
If you think you need to be bottom 10% to be incel, you are mentally ill. End of story.
You think only the top 2% of men get female attention, just lol
Lol funny ass copium overdose pepi meme jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 14905 and 8 others
You think only the top 2% of men get female attention, just lol
View attachment 1557403
I'm talking about pure raw physical attraction. In order to be fully liked by women without being statusmaxxed or being NTmaxxed, you must be in the top 2%. Maybe even top 1%.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pumpkineater, Deleted member 16958, Deleted member and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 16958
Cope, youre bottom 10%
Yeah now you're just trying to derail my thread, no one here knows what I look like so how are you sure I'm 10th percentile or lower?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and FailedNormieManlet
it's true. you need to be unmoggable to live a good life. if you get mogged, you're going to get cucked

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, pumpkineater, Deleted member and 1 other person
Cope harder. All you need to do is pass her looks threshold for fucking and she'll fuck you. Not so different from us.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 11388, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
80-20 was pre 2012.

Now to get a ONS it's 99-1, to get a reasonable relationship it's 90-10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, whiteissuperior, pumpkineater and 5 others
Na man you just ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 16641, Johanjohan and 4 others
First off, if you think a top 20% male is attractive to women, this thread is not for you. Top 20% is not much above average, you need to be at least top 5% (more likely top 2%) to have women interested in you.

Second, if you approach tinder with anything less than a good looking guy, he doesn't get matches.

Except matches don't even mean anything, so basically you need to use pictures of a chad tier guy to even get women interested enough to respond back with more than "hi".

And what if the guy doesn't look as good as his cherry picked photos? The girl will give him the cold shoulder.

So basically it's all or nothing. After high school 98% of men are incel as fuck, either you have top tier genetics or you have no chance.
Shitthread

shit thread + op abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Johanjohan and Deleted member 16958
being medium ugly is law

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
80-20 was pre 2012.

Now to get a ONS it's 99-1, to get a reasonable relationship it's 90-10
80/20 only counts if you want landwhales and single moms

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
I've been saying this for some time. It makes no sense to say 20% of men are slaying. But I would argue that even if 20% of men aren't slayers they still get laid sometimes. It makes no sense to call them incels.

But yea...only top 5% is actually desired.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, thegoat, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
98/2 is about right.

The only silver lining is, it can't get much worse than it already is?

I actually find getting 200 matches that say "hi" more depressing than the old days when I got no matches at all. I'm in the 20% now (at least with the pics I use) but definitely far from the 2% that I need to be in. Surgery in next two years will fix that though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
High IQ thread

I literally wake up everyday hoping I don’t

Life isn’t worth living if you’re not chad

Yeah now you're just trying to derail my thread, no one here knows what I look like so how are you sure I'm 10th percentile or lower?
Because youre incel, retard

So many low IQ coping rotters. Getting pussy is super easy in 2022+
If you’re a 5/10 and you’re not then it just means you’re autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
Keep coping you cotton picking faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16958 and Vermilioncore
it's not so easy for the everage, but is not 98-2 like op is saying.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I think you guys should walk outside more and have more friends. 98-2 is a insane cope. 80-2 still stay the rule.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, LooksOrDeath and Ethniframementalcel
it's not so easy for the everage, but is not 98-2 like op is saying.
An average guy won’t get pussy flung at him but he’ll have multiple hookups with Beckys and a few gfs by the time he’s finished with college.

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Keep cooming to your dating site stats from 2010
An average guy won’t get pussy flung at him but he’ll have multiple hookups with Beckys and a few gfs by the time he’s finished with college.
gay cottonpicking slaves on this site have rated me above avg and yet I’m incel

How do u explain that before I whip ur black ass? :soy:

gay cottonpicking slaves on this site have rated me above avg and yet I’m incel

How do u explain that before I whip ur black ass? :soy:
If you ended up on this site then you’re an autist and your looks clearly aren’t enough to make up for your autism. That’s why you’re an incel.

If you ended up on this site then you’re an autist and your looks clearly aren’t enough to make up for your autism. That’s why you’re an incel.
@astatine calls himself incel because he only got 5 lays at 17 years old.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
You're a bluepilled fag who ignores hypergamy and thinks only 10% of men are incels.
Keep coping you truecel genetic abomination.

My 5'7 6' wrist ltn sandnigger friend has had 3 bitches total at age 17, and has had 3 or 4 others ask him out.

If you cant get laid despite trying youre subhuman bottom 10% :feelsuhh:

95 5 to secure a woman on favourable conditions

cringe at all the bluepilled retards in this thread

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, pumpkineater and Deleted member 17375
Keep coping you truecel genetic abomination.

My 5'7 6' wrist ltn sandnigger friend has had 3 bitches total at age 17, and has had 3 or 4 others ask him out.

If you cant get laid despite trying youre subhuman bottom 10% :feelsuhh:
Yeah a short ethnic gets approached by girls, I definitely believe this. Fuck off back to whatever redpill place you came from.

• +1
Reactions: pumpkineater
Yeah a short ethnic gets approached by girls, I definitely believe this. Fuck off back to whatever redpill place you came from.
Hes thugmaxxed jfl.

Psl fags are so out of touch with reality that it doesnt seem to hit you that ethnics, and subchads slay all day.

You are an utter subhuman if you can get laid in 2020. Why would I fucking lie about this shit? Im literally incel myself you retard :incel:

Hes thugmaxxed jfl.

Psl fags are so out of touch with reality that it doesnt seem to hit you that ethnics, and subchads slay all day.

You are an utter subhuman if you can get laid in 2020. Why would I fucking lie about this shit? Im literally incel myself you retard :incel:
I'm average height in my country, good frame, better looking than at least 80% of young guys yet I'm a KHHV. If you think a guy can get a gf without being NTmaxxed or being a chadlite/chad, then go back to Reddit and spew your bluepilled shit there.

I'm average height in my country, good frame, better looking than at least 80% of young guys yet I'm a KHHV. If you think a guy can get a gf without being NTmaxxed or being a chadlite/chad, then go back to Reddit and spew your bluepilled shit there.
Larp, not trying, or have autism

NTmaxxed or betabux is the only way you get laid outside of 98/2.

Anecdotally I have two female friends.
One is 4/10 and fucks 9/10 (the 2%) from Tinder but accepts they will never LTR her.
One is 7-8/10 and actually pretty blackpilled (she got surgeries when I told her to) and has a 4/10 bf but he makes 150k a year.

And then there's me, worst of both worlds, middle ground. And mentalcel beyond your worst nightmare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
People saying incels are a small minority are wrong imo I see a lot of subhumans irl. I think chadlites and up can have an easy supply of pussy. Some nt status normies have an ok time as long as they have decent harmony. Most ethnics are fucked unless they stand out in some way. I see a lot of grown ass men that are short as hell, fat, or ethnic and they make up a large portion of the population, Im not saying they're trucel but I doubt they have an easy time getting sex. The West is absolutely brutal to anyone who doesn't have status or looks and yes some guys will lie about getting laid. There seems to be a large cultural component too even if you are good looking you won't have much success if you don't assimilate into Western culture. It's like you have to be a degenerate to get any.

Mogs most men I see IRL but he's just too stable for women to feel attraction
If you don't fit the western criteria of a man then you get labelled out by women

• +1
People saying incels are a small minority are wrong imo I see a lot of subhumans irl. I think chadlites and up can have an easy supply of pussy. Some nt status normies have an ok time as long as they have decent harmony. Most ethnics are fucked unless they stand out in some way. I see a lot of grown ass men that are short as hell, fat, or ethnic and they make up a large portion of the population, Im not saying they're trucel but I doubt they have an easy time getting sex. The West is absolutely brutal to anyone who doesn't have status or looks and yes some guys will lie about getting laid. There seems to be a large cultural component too even if you are good looking you won't have much success if you don't assimilate into Western culture. It's like you have to be a degenerate to get any.

Mogs most men I see IRL but he's just too stable for women to feel attraction
If you don't fit the western criteria of a man then you get labelled out by women

Even based on looks these men have a similar pheno to me. It's just too fragile to appeal, it lacks congruency, an unappealing blend of masculine features and weak feminine bone structure.

• Woah
Even based on looks these men have a similar pheno to me. It's just too fragile to appeal, it lacks congruency, an unappealing blend of masculine features and weak feminine bone structure.
It's the same dude