80/20 is bullshit, it's more like 98/2

100/0 anything else is Hindu dindu shitskin cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I get women simping me for LTR but I didn't get ONS in 4 months, its truly cursed

80-20 was pre 2012.

Now to get a ONS it's 99-1, to get a reasonable relationship it's 90-10
ive had ONS and Im a 4/10 lanklet

now I dont have them often, but Ive had them enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372 and Chinacurry
First off, if you think a top 20% male is attractive to women, this thread is not for you. Top 20% is not much above average, you need to be at least top 5% (more likely top 2%) to have women interested in you.

Second, if you approach tinder with anything less than a good looking guy, he doesn't get matches.

Except matches don't even mean anything, so basically you need to use pictures of a chad tier guy to even get women interested enough to respond back with more than "hi".

And what if the guy doesn't look as good as his cherry picked photos? The girl will give him the cold shoulder.

So basically it's all or nothing. After high school 98% of men are incel as fuck, either you have top tier genetics or you have no chance.
i worked out one summer, and posted pics, all i got were fat/obese women and trannies. I showed i had like 120 likes, i buy for the service on the dating app, i end up with 80 fat/obese women 30 trannies , 5 bots and 5 avg women, who were slim.

LyvJgv6.png

:p

legit
You need to be at least 2 standard deviations above the mean to be noticed as being out of the ordinary aka worth looking at for a foid

What @Xangsane 's tinder experiments do to a mf

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I have been rejected at least 30 times and I'm not diagnosed with anything like autism.
larp then.

You arent top percentile frame height and face :lul: stop coping you utter subhuman.

Post proof before making retarded claims like this:forcedsmile:

the autists have spoken

it's actually around 60-40, you are just imagining 90th percentile girls as someone who should be attainable for you

similar to how you guys cry about girls only registering hot guys, but pretend they d be content with regular dudes

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
JFL at these bluepilled copers on this thread:feelskek::feelskek:

Male virginity on the rise

• +1
Reactions: pumpkineater, TeenAscender, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
Cope its 40/60

Youre just bottom 10% and coping by thinking the majority men have it like you. So your state is normal. No, the average man gets laid. You dont
this needed to have been said

just cuz you are incel doesnt mean everyone else is u entitled fucks

u are most likely minority whether it be racially, below average height, below average psl (BELOW AVERAGE = you are not average, u are the minority)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372 and Bitchwhipper2
this needed to have been said

just cuz you are incel doesnt mean everyone else is u entitled fucks

u are most likely minority whether it be racially, below average height, below average psl (BELOW AVERAGE = you are not average, u are the minority)
I'm above average in everything where I live (except from height) yet I'm a KHHV. If you think an average man can get girls without betabuxxing, this isn't the place for you.

I am KHHV LTN/MTN and have been attracted to before. suck my balls.