but the accuracy of the simulations isn't even close to this so fraction of a mm precision isn't necessary
Are you referring to soft tissue simulations or the actual titanium implants fitting the patient’s anatomy?

Are you referring to soft tissue simulations or the actual titanium implants fitting the patient’s anatomy?
I'm talking about the soft tissue simulations. No surgeon knows to a fraction of a mm what will look best, if there's even a difference at that level, so that much precision is unnecessary in most cases.

I'm talking about the soft tissue simulations. No surgeon knows to a fraction of a mm what will look best, if there's even a difference at that level, so that much precision is unnecessary in most cases.
Ok, yeah from my perspective I was referring to the accuracy of movements in all planes. Still though, patient specific implants creates unparalleled accuracy versus traditional orthognathic surgery. I agree that the soft tissue simulations are bad estimates and probably only good for visualizing height/width changes.

- A 22 year old Brazilian requested a moderate/natural prettyboy change.
Custom supraorbital, infraorbital, and chin implants were done alongside a bimax.
- Jaw angles were scraped from the original plan given his initial goals but will be installed soon along with a more masculine chin implant for a complete lower third ascension.
- He previously had botched eyelid surgeries in Brazil.

The case is still in progress FYI

View attachment 2638391View attachment 2638390

View attachment 2638375View attachment 2638376

View attachment 2638377
View attachment 2638380
Ascended, props to giant and the dude, maybe once I rack up some more and finally go crazy I'll GIT with him and become a chad

those few mms of change in the eyes are huge

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
I don't know what motivates people to disparage these results when they clearly made a big difference.

Maybe they are gaslighting others or are butt-hurt they can't afford surgeries? Or they expect one surgery to take them all the way from LTN to giga-chad and have giga-unrealistic expectations.

Even going from LTN to MTN or MTN to HTN makes a BIG difference in your life. This guy made a much more significant improvement to his life than if he had just rotted. Pre-surgery I don't see this guy getting any action. Post surgery I can see him getting a MTB-HTB GF.
The thing is it depends on the cost to reward, most users won't pursue due to fear, and lack of knowledge. Also the idea of the results being in the grey area is a big risk some aren't willing to take.
Invasive procedures like implants are no good since they're all theoretic and you have to wait for the soft tissues to unswell from inflammation of a foreign body sitting on your normal tissue.
Also most of the big time celebs like matt rife and the kardashians only get filler since it's more accurate. Implants will cause bone resorption.

Reality is you most likely won't look good if you try to get mogger angular bones if they don't look well on your face or body. Most of normal ppl having that typically have a body frame that complements the face. This kid is going to look weird regarldless since he's a twink and his frame is shit. There's a limit of what you can do. and you have to be realistic.

For example this guy can try to look like timothee chalamet but that's it nothing more.

The thing is it depends on the cost to reward, most users won't pursue due to fear, and lack of knowledge. Also the idea of the results being in the grey area is a big risk some aren't willing to take.
Invasive procedures like implants are no good since they're all theoretic and you have to wait for the soft tissues to unswell from inflammation of a foreign body sitting on your normal tissue.
Also most of the big time celebs like matt rife and the kardashians only get filler since it's more accurate. Implants will cause bone resorption.

Reality is you most likely won't look good if you try to get mogger angular bones if they don't look well on your face or body. Most of normal ppl having that typically have a body frame that complements the face. This kid is going to look weird regarldless since he's a twink and his frame is shit. There's a limit of what you can do. and you have to be realistic.

For example this guy can try to look like timothee chalamet but that's it nothing more.
I hate the "implants will cause bone reportion" nigga ur losing 1mm of bone

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and temporomandibular32
I hate the "implants will cause bone reportion" nigga ur losing 1mm of bone
Are there implants that supposedly bone grows over? Or is Safi bullshitting?

Are there implants that supposedly bone grows over? Or is Safi bullshitting?
Are you talking about those bio implants that combine with your bone? It’s not just Safi who offers them, other surgeons do too like Conceancig.

Are you talking about those bio implants that combine with your bone? It’s not just Safi who offers them, other surgeons do too like Conceancig.
Titanium implants have bone grow over them.

But realistically you don't want that because most times you will need a revision or implants replaced. You cant do either if bone grew over it

Titanium implants have bone grow over them.

But realistically you don't want that because most times you will need a revision or implants replaced. You cant do either if bone grew over it
Why would you need revision? Just don’t go to some slum in Pakistan and get implants for $10.
This is why you choose people like Eppley and Yaremchuk

• JFL
Reactions: eyebagcel
Why would you need revision? Just don’t go to some slum in Pakistan and get implants for $10.
This is why you choose people like Eppley and Yaremchuk
Even with great doctors, there may be an issue with placement or you don't aesthetically like something about the implants. Designers can not simulate your soft tissue, it's not a 1:1 process - you won't know. Still possible

Nothing do to with Yaremchuk or Eppley (who imo both are horrible). It's just a reality of what may happen with surgery

Last edited:
Did RSM design the bimax himself? Does he offer such services? I thought he only designs implants?

Pretty sure he did

Bro has designed an OBO and a Lefort 2... you're out of the loop
does he follow the "anteface" principle of safi/sailer or is he more moderate like pagnoni?

It does look uncanny, as the implants just bulge out of his skull.

Tho great ascension

Idk depends on what you ask bro

Trying to attain 'anteface' with lefort 1 only will dogmaxx you - He'll probably do Lefort 2 or implants instead
yeah but u can combine them all, so what do u think giant would prefer

does he follow the "anteface" principle of safi/sailer or is he more moderate like pagnoni?
I’d say Giant’s moderate like Pagnoni

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Ur a oldcel subhuman coping with surgery hahahaahahhahahahahahqhhahahahahahab
absolute dogshit sig, user, with shit opinions all the time
why r u here lol?

Very mediocre;

Or Giant chose poorly to use this guy as promotion and has far more impressive cases of guys who don't want to show their faces.

Anyway its beyond question as u can't reach him.

• +1
Reactions: blinemaxxer