99% of the people on this website could be rich if they just did this...

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Literally was predicting my own success before I even did it. I just took action unlike the rotters on this website:

Now I have the same cashflow as the surgeons people worship on here:

Ayyy

That's just YouTube, not including my programming job and sponsors. I did it through hard work and a strong belief in God and Jesus Christ.

@Blackmannnns @PubertyMaxxer where are you guys at? Maybe after 30 more posts in the "Moneymaking & Success" section you'll finally do anything that you make threads about. Shaking my head at the teenagers who would rather argue with me than humbly put their head down and listen to all my posts. You would actually ascend if you did.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, Finalcut123, thecel and 26 others
YouTube Monetization fraud is legit. But it's a field which requires years of knowledge.

Though if you just got a legit YouTube channel that produces good non-copyright content then fair play to you.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Adamsmith12345, thecel, Marsiere214 and 5 others
Nah its not a easy task as you make it out to be tbh

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, mogging, justinzayn and 11 others
YouTube Monetization fraud is legit. But it's a field which requires years of knowledge.

Though if you just got a legit YouTube channel that produces good non-copyright content then fair play to you.
Monetization fruad? Probably another meme propogated by people who have no experience with it.

Yes, I have a legit channel. Funny how all the people who promote "cheating" and "shortcuts" never actually succeed while the dogs who put in the work do.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, tryingtoascend22, Chadeep and 4 others
Nah its not a easy task as you make it out to be tbh
I never said it's easy. It's incredibly difficult. Nothing in life that's worth anything is easy.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, thecel, fruitgunpop and 8 others
cope instead I highly recommend becoming a bug trader who lives in pod

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, justinzayn, NeedToSucceed and 10 others
Monetization fruad? Probably another meme propogated by people who have no experience with it.

Yes, I have a legit channel. Funny how all the people who promote "cheating" and "shortcuts" never actually succeed while the dogs who put in the work do.
There are many loopholes and get rich schemes that have been exploited with YouTube.

BlackHat YouTubers nowadays will just buy dozens of monetized YouTube channels, upload some copyrighted shit (but tweak it a bit) and most of the channels bought will get suspended because of copyright, but one of those channels might make it through and that's easy money

• +1
Reactions: mogging and thecel
Damn good for u man. Link to ur channel?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
There are many loopholes and get rich schemes that have been exploited with YouTube.

BlackHat YouTubers nowadays will just buy dozens of monetized YouTube channels, upload some copyrighted shit (but tweak it a bit) and most of the channels bought will get suspended because of copyright, but one of those channels might make it through and that's easy money
Definitely sounds legit and not something that people just sell overpriced courses to dimwits for. It took me 2 months to actually get paid by YouTube and tons of steps I had to take. You're not going to slip through.

• +1
Reactions: mogging, thecel, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
  • WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, irrumator praetor, thecel and 8 others
Literally was predicting my own success before I even did it. I just took action unlike the rotters on this website:

View attachment 1762710

That's just YouTube, not including my programming job and sponsors. I did it through hard work and a strong belief in God and Jesus Christ.

@Blackmannnns @PubertyMaxxer where are you guys at? Maybe after 30 more posts in the "Moneymaking & Success" section you'll finally do anything that you make threads about. Shaking my head at the teenagers who would rather argue with me than humbly put their head down and listen to all my posts. You would actually ascend if you did.
Well done. (y)
And nice humble brag. (y):LOL:

People arguing, that one can't make money. Is dumb shit for sure. There's so many different ways, to make decent or good money when living in a decent place/situation

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogging, thecel and Deleted member 7725
Also if you actually have a 350k salary like you claimed, then it would be pretty easy to get YouTube channels off the ground. You can pay for a lot advertising shit. The averae joe doesn't have that much disposable income

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and tryingtoascend22
Also if you actually have a 350k salary like you claimed, then it would be pretty easy to get YouTube channels off the ground. You can pay for a lot advertising shit. The averae joe doesn't have that much disposable income
Nobody got famous off paid advertising. I didn't spend a single penny.

• +1
Reactions: tryingtoascend22 and volcelfatcel
Definitely sounds legit and not something that people just sell overpriced courses to dimwits for. It took me 2 months to actually get paid by YouTube and tons of steps I had to take. You're not going to slip through.
Many do bro. You do realize with websites like eBay, Amazon, YouTube, etc. There are always websites dedicated to doing fraud on these websites? :lul:

You ever hear of BlackHatWorld or Aspkin?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, LightSkinNoob and Hated subhuman
can confirm

Many do bro. You do realize with things like eBay, Amazon, YouTube, etc. There are always websites dedicated to doing fraud on these websites? :lul:

You ever of BlackHatWorld or Aspkin?
BlackHatWorld is a meme. Literally filled with Indians who just regurgitate the same low quality "methods" that normie YouTubers make videos about and treat them as some holy grail. I guess you're one of the simpletons who believe that's what it is as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Amexmaxx, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
BlackHatWorld is a meme. Literally filled with Indians who just regurgitate the same low quality "methods" that normie YouTubers make videos about and treat them as some holy grail. I guess you're one of the simpletons who believe that's what it is as well.
You are not wrong, bunch of low quality posts. But some high quality.

Tell that to raid: shadow legends
They are a mobile game, not a YouTube channel. They are also super generous and were the first company to pay YouTubers for paid midroll ads in videos many years ago. They paid me $20k for a midroll.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogging, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 14160
You are not wrong, bunch of low quality posts. But some high quality.
Nope. It's all garbage. You are just inexperienced, so you find big words and "secret methods" alluring. In reality, they are just charlatans.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Many do bro. You do realize with websites like eBay, Amazon, YouTube, etc. There are always websites dedicated to doing fraud on these websites? :lul:

You ever hear of BlackHatWorld or Aspkin?
Blackhat methods dont last that long dude.

Just get lucky with the youtube algorithm theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 17829
why are you lying

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel

View attachment 1762710

I have a youtube channel thats sorta trash but i shitpost and have fun with it, it used to make me 1k a month but its at 300 a month rn going up 50% each month earning wise

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Blackhat methods dont last that long dude.
Obviously. Loopholes always get patched.

But when they are around you can make serious bread. I really should put time into making a serious business, but I just hop from loophole to loophole tbh

eBay fraud days were the best. I was doing $2k/week at 16 years old :lul:

But when they are around you can make serious bread. I really should put time into making a serious business, but I just hop from loophole to loophole tbh
And how much have you made from these "loopholes"? The same people who brag about finding shortcuts and secret methods are usually just broke and extremely lazy. Every guy who lives in a trailer park and housing project will brag about some secret refund method at Walmart or something and act as if he's somehow smart because of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15180 and volcelfatcel
Not lucky at all. People confuse producing the right content at the right time with "luck".

View attachment 1762727
Loa as in law of attraction or looks over all? Cause tbh you can make big money off law of attraction related content, i know some female who does and she earns hella lmfao

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Loa as in law of attraction or looks over all? Cause tbh you can make big money off law of attraction related content, i know some female who does and she earns hella lmfao
LooksOverAll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 18890 and ballskin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15180
And how much have you made from these "loopholes". The same people who brag about finding shortcuts and secret methods are usually just broke and extremely lazy. Every guy who lives in a trailer park and housing project will brag about some secret refund method at Walmart or something and act as if he's somehow smart because of it.
Honestly, I couldn't count the number of loopholes I've exploited. I've made decent money but nothing crazy like $350k lol.

But the thing is, trying to build a totally legit business with no cheating involved is not gonna work out unless you have serious money to throw at it. It won't work on YouTube. It won't work on Amazon/eBay, etc. It just won't work.

There was once a time when I tried to do Amazon/eBay in a legit way, but I couldn't keep eating the losses from the refund scammers. After that I just turned to blackHat methods

eBay fraud days were the best. I was doing $2k/week at 16 years old :lul:
how much surgery money you got

Honestly, I couldn't count the number of loopholes I've exploited. I've made decent money but nothing crazy like $350k lol.

But the thing is, trying to build a totally legit business with no cheating involved is not gonna work out unless you have serious money to throw at it. It won't work on YouTube. It won't work on Amazon/eBay, etc. It just won't work.

There was once a time when I tried to do Amazon/eBay in a legit way, but I couldn't keep eating the losses from the refund scammers. After that I just turned to blackHat methods
I built my channel without spending a penny along with other income sources. You're just a lazy sinner who would rather exploit others' businesses that they built than put in the work. You are just making the same regurgitated excuse that every lazy normie on Twitter says - "yOu nEEd mONEy tO mAKe mONEY!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop, dopamine-detox, volcelfatcel and 2 others
ad revenue of youtube is way too turbulent to make anything worth while long term income

I built my channel without spending a penny along with other income sources. You're just a lazy sinner who would rather exploit others' businesses that they built than put in the work. You are just making the same regurgitated excuse that every lazy normie on Twitter says - "yOu nEEd mONEy tO mAKe mONEY!"
Prove it. Link your YouTube channel

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor, Hipcel and Harold O'brien
Prove it. Link your YouTube channel
No lmao. You are just in disbelief that people actually work hard and think everyone else is lazy like you.
ad revenue of youtube is way too turbulent to make anything worth while long term income
Of course. But I'd rather make $70k/mo for a few years than sit around jerking off and sinning without a single dollar in my bank account.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Hipcel and Stopping@Nothing19
If your YouTube channel is totally legit, then why are you afraid to link it?
Why would I link my channel that blew up to making bankroll without spending a single dollar? People will just copy my formula that I had to work hard to create.

I've offered 2 users my formula and both of them turned it down because they were "too busy". People are just scared of hard work.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Corleone
don't believe

Why would I link my channel that blew up to making bankroll without spending a single dollar? People will just copy my formula that I had to work hard to create.

I've offered 2 users my formula and both of them turned it down because they were "too busy". People are just scared of hard work.
what do you make videos about?

don't believe
Whether you want to believe me or not, I'm still right at the end of the day. Just like other users who didn't believe me then threw schizo fits out of jealously when I sent them a picture of the car I bought.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Hipcel

Facepalm. You do know there are websites like SocialBlade which estimate how much a YouTube channel has earned? So with your logic, I could just find the highest earners according to socialblade, and then copy them? It dont work like that :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tryingtoascend22, wristcel, Corleone and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Corleone and Harold O'brien
I don't make videos about anything. I'm larping. You're the smartest person here and I am too dumb to succeed.
yeah that's what I thought tbh

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Facepalm. You do know there are websites like SocialBlade which estimate how much a YouTube channel has earned? So with your logic, I could just find the highest earners according to socialblade, and then copy them? It dont work like that :lul:
SocialBlade gives a laughably inaccurate and vague estimate.

The SocialBlade for my channel says I make anywhere from $2k-$20k per month. That's clearly false, and it's because of the hard work and research I put in the uncover the formula for higher CPM. That's why I need to keep it a secret, because otherwise people would know the monetary result of my seemingly innocent content and copy me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop, volcelfatcel and Yerico7
yeah that's what I thought tbh
Yes, you're 100% right. I am larping hard. That's why you are asking what videos I make. You are simply in too much shock to believe that you aren't the smartest person in your own narcy bubble and there's people who are smarter and work harder than you. But it's fine. Whether you want to believe me or not, you're right in your own mind. Just don't get jealous when I pull up in an expensive car.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and volcelfatcel
SocialBlade gives a laughably inaccurate and vague estimate.

The SocialBlade for my channel says I make anywhere from $2k-$20k per month. That's clearly false, and it's because of the hard work and research I put in the uncover the formula for higher CPM. That's why I need to keep it a secret, because otherwise people would know the monetary result of my seemingly innocent content and copy me.
You sound like you've got a book or special program in the works :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
You sound like you've got a book or special program in the works :lul:
Nope. But I probably should. Even if I wrote an exact step by step foolproof guide to succeed, 99.9% of people wouldn't follow it because they're too lazy.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and volcelfatcel

Do u mean the bots that spam tik toks and family guy clips?

😂 what a meme maybe if you live in Venezuela and need 10$ for rent

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Yerico7, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person