99% of the people on this website could be rich if they just did this...

I want to pm you but I can't, do you have discord I need to ask you some questions about youtube monetization system

I want to pm you but I can't, do you have discord I need to ask you some questions about youtube monetization system
Just post them here so we can all learn from them.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
You got me inspired
What video length do u think is best?

I wanna make 30-40 min with medium-high prod value but do you think you should start off with less of a time investment?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
You got me inspired
What video length do u think is best?

I wanna make 30-40 min with medium-high prod value but do you think you should start off with less of a time investment?
You should spend 1-3 months per video when you're starting off. Once you see success, then you can start to cut down on time and effort.

For me, to make an 6 minute video it took me 1 month of full time work when I started off. Now it takes me 2 weeks to make a 12 minute video. Soon it could take even a week once I setup a proper team.

This is of course if you want to blow up quickly. If you want to play the long game, then I have no experience in that but I guess uploading a medium prod value video daily works?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Kingcel32, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
You should spend 1-3 months per video when you're starting off. Once you see success, then you can start to cut down on time and effort.

For me, to make an 6 minute video it took me 1 month of full time work when I started off. Now it takes me 2 weeks to make a 12 minute video. Soon it could take even a week once I setup a proper team.

This is of course if you want to blow up quickly. If you want to play the long game, then I have no experience in that but I guess uploading a medium prod value video daily works?
This correlates to what I’ve seen. Often times I see channels with 3 videos, 100k+ views with top notch quality.

What general format of videos do you make? So you can break down the production times by category

By medium quality I mean a good quality scripted voiceover with uninspired visuals, simple cuts between images videos, ect

What content do you recommend I try making videos in? I used to have a lot of photoshop/video editing skills as a teen but it's been years so I'm rusty.
Do I just upload league of legends/Elden Ring stuff? I feel like video games are so saturated :feelswah:

This correlates to what I’ve seen. Often times I see channels with 3 videos, 100k+ views with top notch quality.

What general format of videos do you make? So you can break down the production times by category

By medium quality I mean a good quality scripted voiceover with uninspired visuals, simple cuts between images videos, ect
Format depends on content. Create content and then reiterate based on the retention graph and feedback you get from a group of trusted creators.

Don't make medium quality then unless you plan on uploading daily. Make high quality ones.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and incel194012940
Hard work lol you just got lucky

Hard work lol you just got lucky
Terrible take but good for me I guess. I'll tag you when I get my second channel to 100k subs because of "luck". Maybe then the rotters won't cope as much.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and volcelfatcel
Terrible take but good for me I guess. I'll tag you when I get my second channel to 100k subs because of "luck". Maybe then the rotters won't cope as much.

Ever one works hard most fail I've known 1000s of YouTube channels which failed fizzled out
Most of there people here will never amount to shit and will die as a lonely incel

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Kingcel32
Ever one works hard most fail I've known 1000s of YouTube channels which failed fizzled out
Most of there people here will never amount to shit and will die as a lonely incel
Nobody works hard except for those who succeed or are about to. That's a major cope.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Nobody works hard except for those who succeed or are about to. That's a major cope.
Welcome to my block list you fufking Christ cuck fag

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, Kingcel32 and Corleone
Im just gonna drink milk, i should be fine (not to develop lactose intolerance)

Honestly, I couldn't count the number of loopholes I've exploited. I've made decent money but nothing crazy like $350k lol.

But the thing is, trying to build a totally legit business with no cheating involved is not gonna work out unless you have serious money to throw at it. It won't work on YouTube. It won't work on Amazon/eBay, etc. It just won't work.

There was once a time when I tried to do Amazon/eBay in a legit way, but I couldn't keep eating the losses from the refund scammers. After that I just turned to blackHat methods
Do you have examples for the loopholes?

Literally was predicting my own success before I even did it. I just took action unlike the rotters on this website:

Now I have the same cashflow as the surgeons people worship on here:

View attachment 1762710

That's just YouTube, not including my programming job and sponsors. I did it through hard work and a strong belief in God and Jesus Christ.

@Blackmannnns @PubertyMaxxer where are you guys at? Maybe after 30 more posts in the "Moneymaking & Success" section you'll finally do anything that you make threads about. Shaking my head at the teenagers who would rather argue with me than humbly put their head down and listen to all my posts. You would actually ascend if you did.
Do you retards not realise hes fucking larping and trolling

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Yerico7, Deprived and 2 others
most people go along if you tell them what they want to hear or if they think you're funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Kingcel32, Corleone and 4 others
Literally was predicting my own success before I even did it. I just took action unlike the rotters on this website:

Now I have the same cashflow as the surgeons people worship on here:

View attachment 1762710

That's just YouTube, not including my programming job and sponsors. I did it through hard work and a strong belief in God and Jesus Christ.

@Blackmannnns @PubertyMaxxer where are you guys at? Maybe after 30 more posts in the "Moneymaking & Success" section you'll finally do anything that you make threads about. Shaking my head at the teenagers who would rather argue with me than humbly put their head down and listen to all my posts. You would actually ascend if you did.
nice bro! channel name?

bro wait, isnt your channel name 'the whitepilled indian'?!

Keep on coping:

2929786 yessir 2

JFL

People actually that’s real? What site did you use to place that fake ass verification I used to do something similar back in my ewhoreing days
Keep on coping with "muh fake verification". You're a lazy rotter doing nothing but talk while I put stuff into motion. Just keep on believing that everyone is like you lil bro. Maybe one day you can be like me.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Just like other users who didn't believe me then threw schizo fits out of jealously
People don't believe you not out of jealousy (on the contrary I'd be glad to learn at least someone on this forum ascended financially), but because you haven't posted a single credible proof of your claims (and there is a million different ways to do it without doxing yourself)

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Kingcel32
Stop projecting your own future unto others.

Most people in this forum are normies not subhumans.

Here is a good place for you:

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
People don't believe you not out of jealousy (on the contrary I'd be glad to learn at least someone on this forum ascended financially), but because you haven't posted a single credible proof of your claims (and there is a million different ways to do it without doxing yourself)
It's clearly out of immense jealousy. I've shown tons of proof.

2969227 2929786 yessir 2

I've shown tons of proof.
Like what, that photo from Tumblr? Make a video of this award with a piece of paper that says, let's say "5'9 is ideal" and post it here (after removing all metadata etc, anything that could be traced back to you). Nobody will dare to call you a larper after that

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Like what, that photo from Tumblr? Make a video of this award with a piece of paper that says, let's say "5'9 is ideal" and post it here (after removing all metadata etc, anything that could be traced back to you). Nobody will dare to call you a larper after that

he posted a photo of his Youtube creator rewards with his name initial. There comes a level where I feel at that point you have no interest in accepting any of his answers to your skeptism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15180 and Deleted member 7725
From tumbler? I'm sure I found a photo of a play button with the initials of my username. People just don't want to believe it so they can cope.

Hating autists that pluck individual asshole hairs out will say this is fake and looksoverall is a troll
But extremely legit thread mirin hard work and dedication from a D1 superstar

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
From tumbler? I'm sure I found a photo of a play button with the initials of my username. People just don't want to believe it so they can cope.
I meant the car photo

Stop projecting your own future unto others.

Most people in this forum are normies not subhumans.

Here is a good place for you:

Massive cope
You dare question the word of our Lord and savior
The one who Scarficed for
Images 2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
can we talk about this on discord man?
Im also serious about this.
First video coming this week

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
can we talk about this on discord man?
Im also serious about this.
First video coming this week
Post whatever question you have here. You can call my agent for private inquiries.

• JFL
Reactions: BrownBoy
are u trolling?
man jfl kys
No. I'm not going to waste my time in DMs with someone who had yet to post a single video. My time is valuable. Either post your question here so everyone can learn from it or go and call my agent to talk to me.

Nice. I've been in the youtube game before, I was in a wellpayed niche. Was payed $700 for one video etc. This was 5 years ago
Keep winning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
jfl at the agent thing
i will upload this week, i will post thread with the first video

jfl at the agent thing
i will upload this week, i will post thread with the first video
JFL at what? I have the same agent as your favorite rappers/YTers. I'm in the big league.

In the 2 years on this forum you made an average of 20 posts per day
So what? Elon Musk has like 30k tweets. Acting like people don't use social media.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 19551
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
BlackHatWorld is a meme. Literally filled with Indians who just regurgitate the same low quality "methods" that normie YouTubers make videos about and treat them as some holy grail. I guess you're one of the simpletons who believe that's what it is as well.
If you want a better forum to be on for entrepreneurship you can pm me.
What's your RPM? Do you share your niche? Also, do you show your face or voice in it??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15180 and Deleted member 6128
If you want a better forum to be on for entrepreneurship you can pm me.
What's your RPM? Do you share your niche? Also, do you show your face or voice in it??
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Greycells...

Fuark this weekend I might drop a banger fuckin thread

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Greycells...

Fuark this weekend I might drop a banger fuckin thread
Banger thread of what? Some "method" that you yourself haven't even done. I guess not believing me is just your coping mechanism that there are people out there who are actually willing to put in the work unlike you.

Banger thread of what? Some "method" that you yourself haven't even done. I guess not believing me is just your coping mechanism that there are people out there who are actually willing to put in the work unlike you.
Not a word of that was read I’m not falling for your trolling anymore