99% of the people on this website could be rich if they just did this...

Why? So you can copy me? Learn how to do it yourself lazy ass.
lol insecure much?
larp 100percent keep flexing faggot
you being here means you're just another retard acting something he is not.

lol insecure much?
larp 100percent keep flexing faggot
you being here means you're just another retard acting something he is not.
If only you new how ridiculous you sound rn lmfao. Keep on pocket watching.

I made $5k off wheat waffles YouTube vids. He helped pay for my cheek implants lol.

Nope. But I probably should. Even if I wrote an exact step by step foolproof guide to succeed, 99.9% of people wouldn't follow it because they're too lazy.
I'd follow it.

DM me.

Literally was predicting my own success before I even did it. I just took action unlike the rotters on this website:

Now I have the same cashflow as the surgeons people worship on here:

View attachment 1762710

That's just YouTube, not including my programming job and sponsors. I did it through hard work and a strong belief in God and Jesus Christ.

@Blackmannnns @PubertyMaxxer where are you guys at? Maybe after 30 more posts in the "Moneymaking & Success" section you'll finally do anything that you make threads about. Shaking my head at the teenagers who would rather argue with me than humbly put their head down and listen to all my posts. You would actually ascend if you did.

Such utter bullshit YouTube doesn't pay some 1 71 K the programming makes sense how can any 1 believe in this shit literally if you do you have to be super low iq

Why? So you can copy me? Learn how to do it yourself lazy ass.
Ok if everyone here is a lazy ass as you say they are, by posting your channel name you would be completely safe and no one would want to work hard enough to copy you from this small thread on a small forum about a super small niche of LOOKSMAXING incels, that will be forgotten about in a day or two anyway.

Following your logic, no one here would have the drive and willpower to copy you anyway. Multiple users who youtubemax have sent their channel names so what stops you from doing the same to prove your point?

so much butthurt jealousy in this thread it's hard to see the good stuff.

Anyway I'm a youtuber too, but I have maybe a total of 30k views so I haven't even made a dime yet (as it's not enough to even sign up for moni), so so far I've spent an extreme amount of time and gotten 0$ for it. meanwhile I could have made 50$ph doing normal work. So I'm a bit unsure about this YT stuff

Ok if everyone here is a lazy ass as you say they are, by posting your channel name you would be completely safe and no one would want to work hard enough to copy you from this small thread on a small forum about a super small niche of LOOKSMAXING incels, that will be forgotten about in a day or two anyway.

Following your logic, no one here would have the drive and willpower to copy you anyway. Multiple users who youtubemax have sent their channel names so what stops you from doing the same to prove your point?
mans acting like i dont know ur intentions. i aint stupid young blood.

so much butthurt jealousy in this thread it's hard to see the good stuff.

Anyway I'm a youtuber too, but I have maybe a total of 30k views so I haven't even made a dime yet (as it's not enough to even sign up for moni), so so far I've spent an extreme amount of time and gotten 0$ for it. meanwhile I could have made 50$ph doing normal work. So I'm a bit unsure about this YT stuff
30k views aint shit. anything with less than 1mil views per video is just a hobby.

30k views aint shit. anything with less than 1mil views per video is just a hobby.
That's what I'm saying, I have made a lot of effort and yet still only managed 30k.

Let me ask you this, does everything has to be in "how to" format? I see a lot of channels making "how to" videos that's actually more like a vlog wrapped in a how-to blanket. Makes me think that maybe people only ever search for how to solutions rather than caring about cool stuff you do

Internet business is a good way to moneymax.

I don't use YouTube, but I took a type of affiliate marketing and am turning it into a massive, professional operation.

Most guys who try internet business stuff are in no way professional, they don't treat it like a job, or whatever.

Stuff like BlackHatWorld is literally filled with retarded desis who are trying to make $10,000 a month and managing to make $50. Of course you're going to have to do better than that.

The opportunities are there but you have to realise that you're gonna spend a long time (not compared to an actual career lmao) getting it up and running and it'll be hard work