A Black guy only needs white teeth and muscles and this nigga is the proof

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
This SEAGULL nigga here managed to have one of the highest SMV's of the whole world
Seagull

How did he do it? Simple: some teeth whitening + average gymcelled body

Mbj

JFL at blackcells here talking about bimax, almod eye and other white people surgeries
just hit the gym and get you some white teeth to create contrast with your charcoal ass skin and youre settled tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Copemaxxing, Beetlejuice and 20 others
good front

Being a white male is death sentence

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, SPFromNY914, Beetlejuice and 14 others
Plus also being one of the biggest action movie stars on earth. A regular nigga who does this could not attract the same caliber of woman, you got to ascend the PSL way. This only works if your content with slaying black women and mid tier beckies for life

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128, Entschuldigung and 7 others
how do people even find homo erectuses attractive. I literally not a single time have ever gotten a boner from a black foid.

• +1
Reactions: Perfectionist, Deleted member 6217, goat2x and 2 others
how do people even find homo erectuses attractive. I literally not a single time have ever gotten a boner from a black foid.
u gay ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, SPFromNY914, Warlow and 5 others
For black people face does not matter. It is so dark no one even cares to look at it. Just take roids and fuck girls with BBC fetish and hope she doesn't cheat on you with a bigger BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, SPFromNY914, Warlow and 15 others
Who here’s actually black??

Download
Right...because im sure this thumb nigga right here would slay if he just whitens his teeth and holds frame.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and sandcelmuttcel
lipstickvalley bullied him constantly for his weak ass chin. Even for black women he looks like shit

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow
i legit mog him

There are niggers here?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Yet fully black male models that mog him are getting out matched by almost every other race of Chads. JFL

For black people face does not matter. It is so dark no one even cares to look at it. Just take roids and fuck girls with BBC fetish and hope she doesn't cheat on you with a bigger BBC
Legit

This SEAGULL nigga here managed to have one of the highest SMV's of the whole world
View attachment 705680

How did he do it? Simple: some teeth whitening + average gymcelled body

View attachment 705684

JFL at blackcells here talking about bimax, almod eye and other white people surgeries
just hit the gym and get you some white teeth to create contrast with your charcoal ass skin and youre settled tbh
still dont understand how he looks so good with that sub human side profile

@Colvin76

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and sandcelmuttcel
This guy is ugly as fuck, I've always said it. LOOK at that chin. Holy fuck. That is deformed-tier recessed.

@Tyronecell

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
still dont understand how he looks so good with that sub human side profile
I knew about his shitty side profile for a long time, he even looks good in motion.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Niggas don't need chin to look good, even some white guys with small chin look good as long you have good jaw and cheeckbones

Somewhat legit lol the first thing women notice is my teeth and how straight they are JFL

Cherrypicking cope

Without Hollywood = incel