A LOT of blackpill is COPE (Look at Stacy's new BF)

B

beachdude123

Mistral
Lately I've been on here a lot. It's honestly rewiring my brain its fucking weird. I see a girl now and I look at all her falios and shit. It's fucked.

Anyway, this Stacy that went to my high school last year had very high SMV. Popular, pretty, big tits, nice body, and so on. Point is she definitely has her pick of men. She could probably fuck any guy she wants to.

Just saw her social media page and this is hew new bf:
Guy
Guy2

He would probably get called a normie by everyone on here and he is but tbh most of the Stacy's I've known that were very high SMV don't usually date legit chads. Legit chads are too rare for every stacy to have one tbh. Even if there were an equal number of stacys and chads, the stacys usually date guys in their social circle because they have friends in common so a legit chad in their social circle is pretty rare.

They usually date normies that are in their social circle and have a group of friends. Some of them do date chadlites but tbh even chadlites are relatively rare.

This is lifefuel for u normie fucks out there who hairmaxx and stylemaxx. I made a thread about this awhile ago saying it's not cope. Hairmaxxing and stylemaxxing make all the difference for normies. If this dude had a crew cut or just some classic short haircut he would be reading this thread rn.

You guys NEED TO NT MAX. Especially if you don't have diagnosed autism there is hope out there for you to ascend your NT levels. You just need to socialize more and make friends.

Now I am way above normie so I don't have any reason to cope so this is not cope from a normie it's legit me saying a lot of this PSL bullshit and obsessing over looks is cope. Normies like this do a bit of softmaxxing and follow a few hair/style trends and they are NT with a good social circle and they date Stacys.

(THIS IS NOT AN OUTLIER EITHER MOST OF THE STACYS I'VE KNOWN DATE GUYS THAT LOOK LIKE THIS)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 21863 and 13 others
Half the guys here are NT to HTN (disregarding the indians). Honestly me and the few guys I know are trying to ascend to model tier tbh

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Eren, MagaPutinism and 6 others
Everyone that says that there is a stacy at their high school are judging with their dick. Never seen a legit stacy (model tier). This guy is white and looks above average, tiktokmaxxed. The angle just looks off on these pics. If he is tall then it makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 22639, noodlelover and 13 others
Everyone that says that there is a stacy at their high school are judging with their dick. Never seen a legit stacy (model tier). This guy is white and looks above average, tiktokmaxxed. The angle just looks off on these pics. If he is tall then it makes sense
He's max 5'10. She's like 5'5 -5'7 MAX and this is the height difference:

Height difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Nebula
How is this disproving blackpill? He is femalegaze maxxed

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Offensive Bias, ScramFranklin and 18 others
She models bikinis. Basically all of the Stacy's at my high school last year modeled. One of them was a runway model for Dolce & Gabbana. I can show a pic of her body if u like it's crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 21620, Xangsane and 1 other person
How is this disproving blackpill? He is femalegaze maxxed
It's dispoving blackpill because he is normie and he pulls stacys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Johnnybegood, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
She models bikinis. Basically all of the Stacy's at my high school last year modeled. One of them was a runway model for Dolce & Gabbana. I can show a pic of her body if u like it's crazy
Ofcourse post jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 21620
It's dispoving blackpill because he is normie and he pulls stacys
He looks like a htn in this shitty angle pic so he is probably a chadlite irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 14392, UltimateMan and 3 others
Lately I've been on here a lot. It's honestly rewiring my brain its fucking weird. I see a girl now and I look at all her falios and shit. It's fucked.

Anyway, this Stacy that went to my high school last year had very high SMV. Popular, pretty, big tits, nice body, and so on. Point is she definitely has her pick of men. She could probably fuck any guy she wants to.

View attachment 1896051 View attachment 1896052

He would probably get called a normie by everyone on here and he is but tbh most of the Stacy's I've known that were very high SMV don't usually date legit chads. Legit chads are too rare for every stacy to have one tbh. Even if there were an equal number of stacys and chads, the stacys usually date guys in their social circle because they have friends in common so a legit chad in their social circle is pretty rare.

They usually date normies that are in their social circle and have a group of friends. Some of them do date chadlites but tbh even chadlites are relatively rare.

This is lifefuel for u normie fucks out there who hairmaxx and stylemaxx. I made a thread about this awhile ago saying it's not cope. Hairmaxxing and stylemaxxing make all the difference for normies. If this dude had a crew cut or just some classic short haircut he would be reading this thread rn.

You guys NEED TO NT MAX. Especially if you don't have diagnosed autism there is hope out there for you to ascend your NT levels. You just need to socialize more and make friends.

Now I am way above normie so I don't have any reason to cope so this is not cope from a normie it's legit me saying a lot of this PSL bullshit and obsessing over looks is cope. Normies like this do a bit of softmaxxing and follow a few hair/style trends and they are NT with a good social circle and they date Stacys.

(THIS IS NOT AN OUTLIER EITHER MOST OF THE STACYS I'VE KNOWN DATE GUYS THAT LOOK LIKE THIS)
He still has a good pheno blackpill not cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 22126
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17429 and 2 others
This composite strikes again

1605669921049-jpeg.811287
guy-png.1896051

Watered down version of the good looking face. That's actually a good looking guy.

Most slayers I've seen in real life are watered down versions of the good looking composite. I have overly wide zygos, worse lips and thinner, more sparse eyebrows (like the unsexy face composite) despite being rated normie here like you would rate the guy in the OP, yet have nowhere as much success as guys that look like that. Gotta have averageness and great youth indicators for wide appeal to women, I'm not surprised he has a Stacy girlfriend because of the study above and real life observations my entire life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 21620 and 6 others
okay you can quit this forum then why do you wait?

He looks like a htn in this shitty angle pic so he is probably a chadlite irl
That was a good angle I can show u some shit one's if u like. Look at his eye area even. No one here would call him chadlite.

STFU YOU NIGGER NORMIE SHEEPLE FAGGOT

I have a message for u
FAGGOT

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Nebula
lifefuel ngl

This composite strikes again

1605669921049-jpeg.811287
guy-png.1896051

Watered down version of the good looking face. That's actually a good looking guy.

Most slayers I've seen in real life are watered down versions of the good looking composite. I have overly wide zygos, worse lips and thinner, more sparse eyebrows (like the unsexy face composite) despite being rated normie here like you would rate the guy in the OP, yet have nowhere as much success as guys that look like that. Gotta have averageness and great youth indicators for wide appeal to women, I'm not surprised he has a Stacy girlfriend because of the study above and real life observations my entire life.

Oh boy not again teens debunking the blackpill, give it 1/2 semesters in college jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Pikabro, poopoohead and 6 others
Oh boy not again teens debunking the blackpill, give it 1/2 semesters in college jfl
I am in socal where there are many stacys and they usually date normies. I know normies who fuck regularly. Blackpill is legit but not to the extent some people on this site think it is. It's not over if ur not chadlite or chad. I made this post also to highlight the importance of hairmaxxing

Outside of extreme examples this forum alters its thinking depending on the situation.

You could find the most normie looking guy and he has a stacy gf, in order to cope with this he will be rated HTN by the forum. Whereas if himself came here to post his pic, no Stacy gf, he'd be rated normie, maybe even ltn by some

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Lookologist003, Deleted member 8365 and 7 others
He still has a good pheno blackpill not cope
He's not tall and he has a weak jaw and prey eyes though so he is normie for sure. Blackpill isn't fully cope looks obviously matter a lot but the point is stacys don't just only date chadlite+

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 9779
Outside of extreme examples ths forum alters its thinking depending on the situation.

You could find the most normie looking guy and he has a stacy gf, in order to cope with this he will be rated HTN by the forum. Whereas if himself came here to post his pic, no Stacy gf, he'd be rated normie, maybe even ltn by some
Yeah that's so true. If he posted a selfie in this forum people would be telling him that it never began

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
Compact midface, good eye area and wide palate and good teeth display. This is female gaze, not some elongated alien skull horse cuck male model. He is very attractive. Keep coping brah

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Detn86, Pikabro and Deleted member 21620
Compact midface, good eye area and wide palate and good teeth display. This is female gaze, not some elongated alien skull horse cuck male model. He is very attractive. Keep coping brah
You're proving the point of this post right. I am telling people what they consider chadlite or chad is not even what stacys always go for. If he posted a selfie here everyone even probably including you would have rated him a normie. Some of them would have told him it's over and to even consider surgery. I am saying do what this guy did. NTmaxx and hairmaxx and get into a social circle.

Side note, how is his eye area good? It's below average dude. He is normie in terms of looks who is hairmaxxed. The point of this post was to say alien male models aren't even what the Stacys go for.

I also think you're coping because you are trying to justify why he's able to obtain a Stacy and mentioning a few good traits he has and ignoring the bad ones. The truth is he followed current trends and he is NT and he probably has a big social circle and that's why she's with him. I am telling people to do what he did he should be an example.

He is certainly not the best looking guy she could find but girls don't always just go for the best looking guy they can find they consider other things as well bruh

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
You're proving the point of this post right. I am telling people what they consider chadlite or chad is not even what stacys always go for. If he posted a selfie here everyone even probably including you would have rated him a normie. Some of them would have told him it's over and to even consider surgery. I am saying do what this guy did. NTmaxx and hairmaxx and get into a social circle.
P
Side note, how is his eye area good? It's below average dude. He is normie in terms of looks who is hairmaxxed. The point of this post was to say alien male models aren't even what the Stacys go for.

I also think you're coping because you are trying to justify why he's able to obtain a Stacy and mentioning a few good traits he has and ignoring the bad ones. The truth is he followed current trends and he is NT and he probably has a big social circle and that's why she's with him. I am telling people to do what he did he should be an example.

He is certainly not the best looking guy she could find but girls don't always just go for the best looking guy they can find they consider other things as well bruh
We also dont know if she has been ran through by chads before and is settling for him

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke

View attachment 1896051 View attachment 1896052

Whenever I read Stacy this is what I think of. Anything uglier than this (which I believe the girl in your school is) isn’t a Stacy. A legit Stacy is incredibly rare

Attachments

• 2FCFACBD-FD8A-4BEB-9533-723029B20A4F.jpeg
    2FCFACBD-FD8A-4BEB-9533-723029B20A4F.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003, Offensive Bias, poopoohead and 2 others
“Legit chad” is artificially made by PSL rotters. How many legit chads and legit stacys have you seen IRL? Prolly close to none. Most slayers IRL are tall HTN with good styling and grooming, boosted by pheno and colouring

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, litaz, Deleted member 8365 and 2 others
“Legit chad” is artificially made by PSL rotters. How many legit chads and legit stacys have you seen IRL? Prolly close to none. Most slayers IRL are tall HTN with good styling and grooming, boosted by pheno and colouring
According to the rating guide I would be a legit chad but I still am an OCDcel this post was for normies I am trying to give them lifefuel they think it's over because they found this forum and some incels told them they aren't a male model and therefore they can't get any pretty girls pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 22126
If someone was a legit chad they would have already got into modelling or acting or sports

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
reminder
Arvid is a verified mogger dude. So am I. I just haven't posted my face on this website because I don't want these incels knowing anything about me. I mog pitt without his status because he has way too many falios.

Yes please

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Whenever I read Stacy this is what I think of. Anything uglier than this (which I believe the girl in your school is) isn’t a Stacy. A legit Stacy is incredibly rare
Her body is insane she models bikinis and her face is pretty as well and she looks pretty close to that. Either way she is way above him looks wise and she has insane SMV and she chose that guy

Yes please
I did post her bikini pics. The way I worded that was weird too this girl specifically isn't the dolce model this girl is a bikini model. The dolce model was a diff girl

Slutty2
Slutty

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: draco and Xangsane

he is still high-tier HTN aka unachievable by most who are LTN/MTN

thats the blackpill if u are below 60th percentile even with surgeries and looksmaxxing it's over. he mogs like 90% of the userbase here

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Who do Chads date in your place if not Stacy?
Chads date stacys or sometimes even lower but like PSL chads are super rare obviously but the generic chad types will date a hot girl relatively within his looks range. Stacys sometimes date chads sometimes they date HTN but they aren't dating PSL chads or anything

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and bleksandre
he is still high-tier HTN aka unachievable by most who are LTN/MTN

thats the blackpill if u are below 60th percentile even with surgeries and looksmaxxing it's over. he mogs like 90% of the userbase here
I mean he's really nothing special if you are mogged by him that hard then ur subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
I'm confused
The point is there are basically no PSL chads walking around. There are really good looking guys who I am referring to as chads here and they will date pretty girls obviously but it's not like they are going after PSL stacys they will just date a girl they think is pretty or just fuck around a lot. Stacy's date guys they like and are good looking enough and have friends and are in their social cirlces a lot of the time they are HTN guys that are hairmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The point is there are basically no PSL chads walking around. There are really good looking guys who I am referring to as chads here and they will date pretty girls obviously but it's not like they are going after PSL stacys they will just date a girl they think is pretty or just fuck around a lot. Stacy's date guys they like and are good looking enough and have friends and are in their social cirlces a lot of the time they are HTN guys that are hairmaxxed
Is it over if you're awkward, introverted, 5'9, loves religion and wears glasses?

• Woah
Reactions: poopoohead