A mature discussion about Bone-Smashing (Uninterested if you think it's a coping mechanism, this is a discussion and debate using research)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
"Putting bones under stress, creates micro-tears in the bone and it causes the bone to repair itself to be thicker and stronger than before it was put under-stress - this is wolff's law"

Idiots trying to impress, look cool on a LooksMax forum or win forum street cred, won't watch the video and leave 2/3 word retarded, narrow simple-minded low IQ posts, consisting in something along the lines of; "chewing is all that works".

But for those who aren't ogre looking twats who've come to terms with their genetic short-comings and just here to troll, watch the video and contribute with what you already know, if you've in any-way tried it, the potential drawbacks etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cautier hasslich, sly shinkai, YogiBear and 3 others
"Putting bones under stress, creates micro-tears in the bone and it causes the bone to repair itself to be thicker and stronger than before, it was put under-stress - this is wolff's law"

Idiots trying to impress, look cool on a LooksMax forum or win forum street cred, won't watch the video and leave 2/3 word retarded narrow, simple-minded low IQ posts, consisting in something along the lines of; "chewing is all that works".

But for those who aren't ogre looking twats who've come to terms with their genetic short-comings and just here to troll, watch the video and contribute with what you already know, if you've in any-way tried it, the potential drawbacks etc.

smash your infraorbitals ,zygos,cheekbones,browridge and chin

• +1
Reactions: patricknotstar, Treasure223, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
start smashing skull

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
@retard Honest thoughts on bonesmashing?
cope or practically viable??

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5891
old comment of mine

bonesmashing is legit if you

- take high dosage of hgh, k2 mk4, and d3
- apply a consistent force, e.g with a massage gun
- focus on higher pressure and not higher force to avoid any brain damage (as is explained here https://looksmax.org/threads/bonesmashing-complete-guide.17565/)
- make a cast of the area you will be bonesmashing (as he explains here https://looksmax.org/threads/if-you-want-to-bonesmash-your-zygos.83297/)

do this for a long time for results

headers is not good because there will be inconsistencies in the force that hits you so you will have unevenness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sly shinkai, AscendingHero, randomguy1235 and 8 others
old comment of mine

bonesmashing is legit if you

- take high dosage of hgh, k2 mk4, and d3
- apply a consistent force, e.g with a massage gun
- focus on higher pressure and not higher force to avoid any brain damage (as is explained here https://looksmax.org/threads/bonesmashing-complete-guide.17565/)
- make a cast of the area you will be bonesmashing (as he explains here https://looksmax.org/threads/if-you-want-to-bonesmash-your-zygos.83297/)

do this for a long time for results

headers is not good because there will be inconsistencies in the force that hits you so you will have unevenness.

Cheers for this. How and why is that bonesmashing guide not in the Best of the Best section?

Further proving moderators around here are pure retarded. Appreciate it.

Cheers for this. How and why is that bonesmashing guide not in the Best of the Best section?

Further proving moderators around here are pure retarded. Appreciate it.
that was just me replying to some guy who wanted to do football headers for a better brow ridge (just don't do that).

most people ridicule bonesmashing round here so never saw the point in making a guide to it but i might compile everything i've learnt over the past year and make one soon.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, alpozi34, SexyMofo and 2 others
that was just me replying to some guy who wanted to do football headers for a better brow ridge (just don't do that).

most people ridicule bonesmashing round here so never saw the point in making a guide to it but i might compile everything i've learnt over the past year and make one soon.

Fuck most-people. Most people are sheep. Particularly the lost for identity ogre looking rotters on here.

Make that guide bossman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Subhuman trash
lol
coping has reached a whole new level
just punch ur face bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
delta sleep-inducing peptide
HGH
IGF 1 LR3
Vitamin K2
Hexarelin
All of this is good for bone remodelling which would help with bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Earn__Greatness, mattzdeb and 1 other person
No way to direct and control growth even if everything else works perfectly.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and l0st@sea
I tried this

delta sleep-inducing peptide
HGH
IGF 1 LR3
Vitamin K2
Hexarelin
All of this is good for bone remodelling which would help with bonesmashing

So what you are saying basically is, bone-smashing on it's own isn't going to do anything to enhance bone density in a positive way? Or just that it decreases the probability if you don't use these supplements to go with it?

"HGH has been tentatively associated with an increased risk of cancer. And if it's not obtained with a valid prescription in the United States, it's illegal. The body naturally produces the hormone to help us grow as kids, but levels decline as we age.17 Feb 2016"

Any substance in this from Google? ^
I tried this

And?

So what you are saying basically is, bone-smashing on it's own isn't going to do anything to enhance bone density in a positive way? Or just that it decreases the probability if you don't use these supplements to go with it?

"HGH has been tentatively associated with an increased risk of cancer. And if it's not obtained with a valid prescription in the United States, it's illegal. The body naturally produces the hormone to help us grow as kids, but levels decline as we age.17 Feb 2016"

Any substance in this from Google? ^
What im saying is bone smashing will work on its own. But the stuff i said will just help and make the process significantly faster. You don't have to use the stuff i posted, if you don't you will still get results from bone smashing, but it will just be slower.

extensive studies of the outcome of GH replacement in childhood cancer survivors show no evidence of an excess of de novo cancers, and more recent surveillance of children and adults treated with GH has revealed no increase in observed cancer risk.

- Does Growth Hormone Cause Cancer?

If your family has a history of cancer than maybe you shouldn't take it, and if you already have cancer or a tumor than of course leave it alone, if not you'll be fine. Just don't abuse it
The body naturally produces the hormone to help us grow as kids, but levels decline as we age
Yes thats correct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
What im saying is bone smashing will work on its own. But the stuff i said will just help and make the process significantly faster. You don't have to use the stuff i posted, if you don't you will still get results from bone smashing, but it will just be slower.

extensive studies of the outcome of GH replacement in childhood cancer survivors show no evidence of an excess of de novo cancers, and more recent surveillance of children and adults treated with GH has revealed no increase in observed cancer risk.

- Does Growth Hormone Cause Cancer?

If your family has a history of cancer than maybe you shouldn't take it, and if you already have cancer or a tumor than of course leave it alone, if not you'll be fine. Just don't abuse it

Yes thats correct

Yeah they don't. Thank you very much for your insight.

Last edited:
Yeah they don't. Thank you very much for your insight.
Np bro, be careful with bonesmashing, if you bonesmash your brow ridge DO NOT touch your glabella

Np bro, be careful with bonesmashing, if you bonesmash your brow ridge DO NOT touch your glabella

One other quick thing. Do you literally have to break the bone, or is applying small amounts of jabbing pressure in high volume gonna suffice?

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Pandora and Deleted member 2157
nice argument retard
2055 09c2fe56c56b00a14033f1cfae3c9f85

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 5634 and 3 others
One other quick thing. Do you literally have to break the bone, or is applying small amounts of jabbing pressure in high volume gonna suffice?
Naaa don't break your bone, small amount in high volume is enough, the area you hit should be red, not black or blue, but it should definitely hurt by the end of each session. Also try your best to bone smash equal amount of time on both sides of your face to avoid asymmetry, and take breaks on the weekends

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
Naaa don't break your bone, small amount in high volume is enough, the area you hit should be red, not black or blue, but it should definitely hurt by the end of each session. Also try your best to bone smash equal amount of time on both sides of your face to avoid asymmetry, and take breaks on the weekends

Lol, well with regard to doing it equal on both sides to avoid asymmetry. One of the fights I had back in high-school growing-up at around 15 involved me getting cracked on the left cheek bone. Lol now it was bruised as fuck, swelling and all sorts and of course when it healed back, I had a 50 x better looking left side compared to right side. Do you still suggest going equal now? Haha.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Incoming and hairyballscel
Lol, well with regard to doing it equal on both sides to avoid asymmetry. One of the fights I had back in high-school growing-up at around 15 involved me getting cracked on the left cheek bone. Lol now it was bruised as fuck, swelling and all sorts and of course when it healed back, I had a 50 x better looking left side compared to right side. Do you still suggest going equal now? Haha.
jfl i guess if your left side is bigger than yh focus on your right side boyo. Just make sure its equal and as symmetrical as possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
"Putting bones under stress, creates micro-tears in the bone and it causes the bone to repair itself to be thicker and stronger than before it was put under-stress - this is wolff's law"

Idiots trying to impress, look cool on a LooksMax forum or win forum street cred, won't watch the video and leave 2/3 word retarded, narrow simple-minded low IQ posts, consisting in something along the lines of; "chewing is all that works".

get X-rays before smashing and after smashing.

Would bonesmashing be good for a vertically short chin? The theory doesn’t seem to suggest this.

I remember when bone smash was first mentioned in 2013 and I legit had some forum friends at the time trying out

absolutely incredible that it's gained this much traction

In theory the same could apply to wrists but for the wrist to grow, the entire forearm and humerus have to as well

Why wouldn't it?
To increase the height of the chin area you’d have to find a way to put tensile stress on the mandibular symphysis. This is the type of stress that’s MSE uses.

Simply hitting your chin can cause horizontal/vertical or even combined macrogenia(chin excess). To complicate things you can’t really be sure if you have microgenia(chin deficiency) if you’re recessed.

To increase the height of the chin area you’d have to find a way to put tensile stress on the mandibular symphysis. This is the type of stress that’s MSE uses.

Simply hitting your chin can cause horizontal/vertical or even combined macrogenia(chin excess). To complicate things you can’t really be sure if you have microgenia(chin deficiency) if you’re recessed.
Ngl looking at some pics of macrogenia, i might have to induce that to an extent tbh, do you have any idea how to put tensile stress on the mandibular symphysis other than MSE?

Ngl looking at some pics of macrogenia, i might have to induce that to an extent tbh, do you have any idea how to put tensile stress on the mandibular symphysis other than MSE?

MSE puts significant tensile stress on the maxilla; not the mandibular symphysis. I’m saying you need something that can exert that amount and type of force in the same way and nothing I know off comes close.

The literature points to mastication, which can put significant tensile stress on the area, but it pales in comparison to something like MSE.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
MSE puts significant tensile stress on the maxilla; not the mandibular symphysis. I’m saying you need something that can exert that amount and type of force in the same way and nothing I know off comes close.

The literature points to mastication, which can put significant tensile stress on the area, but it pales in comparison to something like MSE.
Following recovery from the anesthetic, bone strain was recorded during mastication, incision, and isometric biting. Symphyseal bone strain was also recorded during yawning, licking, and threat behaviors.

Yawnmax tbh, can i pm you about this stuff within the next few days? You're really knowledgable about this tbh

Only legit for mandible

Only legit for mandible

Wrong.

One of the fights I had back in high-school growing-up at around 15 involved me getting cracked on the left cheek bone. Lol now it was bruised as fuck, swelling and all sorts and of course when it healed back, I had a 50 x better looking left side compared to right side.

Wrong.

One of the fights I had back in high-school growing-up at around 15 involved me getting cracked on the left cheek bone. Lol now it was bruised as fuck, swelling and all sorts and of course when it healed back, I had a 50 x better looking left side compared to right side.
and now the 3D CT and attest by a Doc

I've been cracking my cheekbones for the last couple of days with narrow objects and they appears to be looking more dense. I've also had one guy in-particular dm me with pictures of his before and after of beating his face-up lol. He showed me the before, the after-bruising and how he looked after a couple of weeks and I have to say it is legit.

I've been cracking my cheekbones for the last couple of days with narrow objects and they appears to be looking more dense. I've also had one guy in-particular dm me with pictures of his before and after of beating his face-up lol. He showed me the before, the after-bruising and how he looked after a couple of weeks and I have to say it is legit.
Ok, we will see
I would only ever smash my mandible

I think bonesmashing is very legit. When I was an autistic teen highest hgh/test I used to bash my head in the wall srs and now I have a tiny bumb in that bone. It's like the bone grew more and now I can efficient headbutt faggots and break their skulls. It's under my hair tho and barely visable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Leforrt3000
All of this seems a lot harder, more time-consuming and riskier than just getting plastic surgery.

All of this seems a lot harder, more time-consuming and riskier than just getting plastic surgery.

Punching yourself in the face is more time consuming than going to get plastic surgery?

What level of education do you have?

• JFL
Reactions: Leforrt3000
Punching yourself in the face is more time consuming than going to get plastic surgery?

What level of education do you have?
Getting surgery to change the structure of your face - even if it takes a few weeks - is indeed less time consuming and far more effective than weaker actions that are supposed to build up gradually. You're confusing accessibility and affordability with time. Bonesmashing is pseudoscience cope, anyway.

Getting surgery to change the structure of your face - even if it takes a few weeks - is indeed less time consuming and far more effective than weaker actions that are supposed to build up gradually. You're confusing accessibility and affordability with time. Bonesmashing is pseudoscience cope, anyway.

Some of us have good bases to work from already so don't need surgery and simply would benefit from making bones denser, than risking needless surgery.

It's pseudoscience to you, because you're a narrow minded mainstream consumer. Using the word cope instantly makes you an incel, so I can decipher that from your vibe right-away.

You've got to ask yourself the following. Do you really think scientists would be allowed to tell men they could improve their facial bone structure by striking blows to their faces with blunt objects? No. The media would go insane and the scientist's credibility would be flushed down the drain.

Just fuck off with your narrow minded, boring dull as dishwater fucking droning. Quit acting like you know more than you do pussy. If you want and/or need surgery, go for it. We're in here to debate and discuss. You're in here to act like a consuming bitchass incel faggot nerd. Stupid little pussy. Follower. Sheep. Village missing it's daft idiot. SQUARE. Below average looking TWAT. Fuck outta my thread now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
It might work, probably isn't worth the CTE tho.

Just remember every now and then there are surgery mess-ups even from the better surgeons.