A mature discussion about Bone-Smashing (Uninterested if you think it's a coping mechanism, this is a discussion and debate using research)

I used to just punch myself in the face when I was 15 and first heard about bonesmashing on lookism.net and a parent saw bruises on my face and threatened to make me visit a shrink
Don't make it blue or green or purple lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Following recovery from the anesthetic, bone strain was recorded during mastication, incision, and isometric biting. Symphyseal bone strain was also recorded during yawning, licking, and threat behaviors.

Yawnmax tbh, can i pm you about this stuff within the next few days? You're really knowledgable about this tbh
Sure, but I’ve pretty much said all I know.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
I used to just punch myself in the face when I was 15 and first heard about bonesmashing on lookism.net and a parent saw bruises on my face and threatened to make me visit a shrink
Don't make it blue or green or purple lol

How did the results turn-out?

I honestly would have just been "it's your shitty genetics that did this mum/dad".

Barely but i was only hitting to bruise not to destroy my cheekbones

Applying pressure doesn't work. You gotta crack it and break it. You were pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: Fart mic
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Wtf do you mean "applying pressure" ???

Hitting to bruise is applying pressure. Spoke to someone about this who had done it, successfully and he explained how when you simply aim to bruise, all it does is distribute the blow across the surface-area. Just distributes the blow around the face. You need to bruise it enough to focus in on that one area and cause some break.

Barely but i was only hitting to bruise not to destroy my cheekbones
Ok. Honeslty it sounds like a cope but I sorta understand the logic behind it

How did the results turn-out?

I honestly would have just been "it's your shitty genetics that did this mum/dad".
I changed a lot in facial bone mass from when I was 15 even when it was only 2 years ago so can't tell tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
Did some research on this in regards to knuckle growth on martial artists, as thats the best place I could think of for case study evidence for this. It might work slightly but that seems to be it. Perhaps you need long lasting repetitive motion to have the bone grow, but it seems largely like you'll just have callouses forming. Those pics you gave of that one person who said he did it are too different to notice a surefire difference.

I do actually know of a way to grow bone longer post puberty thats easily accessible. It involves repetitive exercise for a few minutes that puts enough torque on the bone at a longitudinal angle due to the length of long bones that it causes micro fractures that eventually causes increased size and length. I bought the longer arms program from this site (for a stupid reason) when I was a lot younger, and I have the picture proof that it worked: http://www.widershoulderbones.com/p/blog-page_5.html

I also have the wider clav program and I just started doing it again, it seems like it would work but I have no proof of that as I havent done it enough. Unfortunately, theres no solid way to apply this to the face without risking brain damage, and even then you probably wouldnt get enough torque to cause growth. In theory if there was a machine that could do this it might be able to help grow the mandible length but thats it. There is no way that I can think of to cause enough powerful movement in the skull without causing brain damage, and unlike bonesmashing the longer arms exercise involves an exercise that causing force that acts partially in a longitudinal outward direction with the arm.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 8744
Yeah, bonesmashing is legit.

But you gotta hit those bones hard, you can't be a loser and hit them lightly. I started using a rubber mallet to bonesmash my cheekbones. It's working so far. Each time I do it, i do around 250 hits on each cheekbone. Then i experience swelling, after that I skip one day and bonesmash again the next day. I'm not on supplementation, but it is giving me gradual, yet permanent results. I believe my diet atm is enough.

The cope surrounded here on this forum is about it's extent of 'autism'. But trust me, it isn't a cope.

Yeah, bonesmashing is legit.

But you gotta hit those bones hard, you can't be a loser and hit them lightly. I started using a rubber mallet to bonesmash my cheekbones. It's working so far. Each time I do it, i do around 250 hits on each cheekbone. Then i experience swelling, after that I skip one day and bonesmash again the next day. I'm not on supplementation, but it is giving me gradual, yet permanent results. I believe my diet atm is enough.

The cope surrounded here on this forum is about it's extent of 'autism'. But trust me, it isn't a cope.
How to do it correctly man can you explain more to me please

How to do it correctly man can you explain more to me please
Literally, take a proper hammer and start hitting your cheekbones (the top part of it, just below your orbitals). Do this until it swells and you don't feel anything... dw if the nerves are not as functional for a while. Make sure you not only feel some soreness on your skin, but also on your bones. Do ideally around 2-3 hundred hits on each cheekbone per day. Then do it on alternate days.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
old comment of mine

bonesmashing is legit if you

- take high dosage of hgh, k2 mk4, and d3
- apply a consistent force, e.g with a massage gun
- focus on higher pressure and not higher force to avoid any brain damage (as is explained here https://looksmax.org/threads/bonesmashing-complete-guide.17565/)
- make a cast of the area you will be bonesmashing (as he explains here https://looksmax.org/threads/if-you-want-to-bonesmash-your-zygos.83297/)

do this for a long time for results

headers is not good because there will be inconsistencies in the force that hits you so you will have unevenness.
god tier comment, will make sure i do all of this if i one day decide to bonesmash my chin and zygos.

@Henry_Gandy

Some of us have good bases to work from already so don't need surgery and simply would benefit from making bones denser, than risking needless surgery.

It's pseudoscience to you, because you're a narrow minded mainstream consumer. Using the word cope instantly makes you an incel, so I can decipher that from your vibe right-away.

You've got to ask yourself the following. Do you really think scientists would be allowed to tell men they could improve their facial bone structure by striking blows to their faces with blunt objects? No. The media would go insane and the scientist's credibility would be flushed down the drain.

Just fuck off with your narrow minded, boring dull as dishwater fucking droning. Quit acting like you know more than you do pussy. If you want and/or need surgery, go for it. We're in here to debate and discuss. You're in here to act like a consuming bitchass incel faggot nerd. Stupid little pussy. Follower. Sheep. Village missing it's daft idiot. SQUARE. Below average looking TWAT. Fuck outta my thread now.
It's been awhile. Did you get nay results bro?

Did some research on this in regards to knuckle growth on martial artists, as thats the best place I could think of for case study evidence for this. It might work slightly but that seems to be it. Perhaps you need long lasting repetitive motion to have the bone grow, but it seems largely like you'll just have callouses forming. Those pics you gave of that one person who said he did it are too different to notice a surefire difference.

I do actually know of a way to grow bone longer post puberty thats easily accessible. It involves repetitive exercise for a few minutes that puts enough torque on the bone at a longitudinal angle due to the length of long bones that it causes micro fractures that eventually causes increased size and length. I bought the longer arms program from this site (for a stupid reason) when I was a lot younger, and I have the picture proof that it worked: http://www.widershoulderbones.com/p/blog-page_5.html

I also have the wider clav program and I just started doing it again, it seems like it would work but I have no proof of that as I havent done it enough. Unfortunately, theres no solid way to apply this to the face without risking brain damage, and even then you probably wouldnt get enough torque to cause growth. In theory if there was a machine that could do this it might be able to help grow the mandible length but thats it. There is no way that I can think of to cause enough powerful movement in the skull without causing brain damage, and unlike bonesmashing the longer arms exercise involves an exercise that causing force that acts partially in a longitudinal outward direction with the arm.
could u pm the program pls? i might have some info for getting more leg bone mass also

• +1
Reactions: thecel