A newfound respect for Jack Harlow ( he’s blackpilled, people hate it)

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

Jack Harlow is blackpilled. Notice how all the comments are hating. Nobody wants to hear they won’t ever attract a stacylite. Nar but anything is impossible bro :soy::redpill::redpill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, germanlooks, Deleted member 7580 and 11 others
True, but I think it's easy to say when you're in the position where you get to reap the rewards

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
True, but I think it's easy to say when you're in the position where you get to reap the rewards
I think he is speaking from experience. I’m sure at one point he wanted to start interacting with starbucks type white girls. But I’m sure he realized he doesn’t have that pheno and instead has the one that attracts light skin mulattas type shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, A23ghskung and fogdart
I think he is speaking from experience. I’m sure at one point he wanted to start interacting with starbucks type white girls. But I’m sure he realized he doesn’t have that pheno and instead has the one that attracts light skin mulattas type shit.
Idk man that's like a man asking for a medium rare stake, but instead recieves a rare steak and decides to toss it in the rubbish whilst a homeless man looks on in horror. Not comparable :Comfy:

Idk man that's like a man asking for a medium rare stake, but instead recieves a rare steak and decides to toss it in the rubbish whilst a homeless man looks on in horror. Not comparable :Comfy:
It’s also worth noting he has top % 1 hair lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666 and Matthias8272
moonshine™

Muh blackpill but he is not helping anyone tho

"Maaan your beta because... Maan"
Shit pretentious opinion

"You're beta because you're 5'6 with a recessed mandible"
Lifesaving advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, GetShrekt, fogdart and 2 others
Real nigga

He speaks from experience cause he used to be a goofy looking incel that made rap videos which people would laugh at. Now he’s ascended and statusmaxxed and he noticed how his position has changed.

• +1
Reactions: N1666, mulattomaxxer and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
This is me ffs

Real nigga

He speaks from experience cause he used to be a goofy looking incel that made rap videos which people would laugh at. Now he’s ascended and statusmaxxed and he noticed how his position has changed.

Looks like he is not really being himself.

He’s lucky his ass is famous otherwise he’d be the one asking for advice