'A really tall ugly guy is still hot' - Drumroll: I want to see your cope on this one you Face obsessed retards:

According to this:

I'm taller than 99.55% of my current country, and 100% of the country I'm going to move too (I guess there's not enough decimal places). But this thread has convinced me to height fraud on top of that. Going to get boots, with thicker soles.

Yesterday I was hooking up with a 23 yo Russian/Armenian chick (13 years my junior). After sex, we played smash/pass for various Hollywood celebrities. And height was not a reliable predictor. For example she would smash Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth (and some guy from game of thrones I don’t remember) but hard pass on Momoa, hard pass on Rock (he said both very ugly), pass on Robert Downey Jr, definite smash on wahlberg and also on Michael b Jordan, smash also for Ryan Reynolds pass for Ryan gosling. And then she also showed me other guys she had hooked up with in the past and her past bfs.
It's different IRL. Actors are filmed using clever camera angles to make them look taller than they are, and taller than other actors, even if they're not. IRL girls can feel when you're a giant.

All the guys she picked are more likeable and relatable as well. Personality/vibe can halo looks.

Really Great Face Guys should use dating apps
Tall guys that can get huge should do night game (Face matters less in dark environments)
Tall guys, with at least High Tier normie faces, that can at least look fit and strong with sub 13% bodyfat but not huge, should learn day game (which is the worst of all of these because it's the slowest and requires the most direct rejection)

Obviously guys with with top tier faces have the easiest time, but it's not over for tall guys that have above average faces.

Last edited: