A reminder that i still mog everyone (6'6.5" now)

W

we_chillingfosho

Platinum
That's right I'm back. Been a minute but I've been leveling up since then. Been hitting the gym and grew an entire inch. Life is good bros. Rate new shit. Appreciate it

Attachments

• Img_20220128002751.jpg
    Img_20220128002751.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211124213330.jpg
    20211124213330.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Img_20220210232022.jpg
    Img_20220210232022.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Img_20220210232103.jpg
    Img_20220210232103.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, vaseqmoherad, chawaje and 7 others
I highly doubt you grew as basically a grown ass man but alright

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Baldingman1998, Mrinfinityx and 1 other person
5.75-6 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16209 and Titbot
19 turning 20 in May
No 19 turning 20 year old will grow an inch in a few months I’m sorry bro you look old for your age too definetely a measurement error

• +1
Reactions: chadison, Piratecel, gamma and 2 others
thoughts @triggered

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
Are you ready for a rematch with @triggered he's been training as well :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Merćer, alriodai and 6 others
No 19 turning 20 year old will grow an inch in a few months I’m sorry bro you look old for your age too definetely a measurement error
Who knows mane. I'm definitely above 6'6 now tho and I've measured myself multiple times

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
I thought you said you were 6’2 or 3 last time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, chawaje, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 10 others
Rate this dude's face only @Preston @VicMackey
First picture of me is the best and that's the one thats getting me bitches. It goes from best to worst, last two selfies are my worst, lens distortion.

Have you seen anyone in the past year who mogs you irl
Probably a select few because I'm a very outgoing person, very extroverted and make friends with literally everyone. No one has mogged me tho but have I seen very few people on my level....yes

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and .*my*.
Nvm probably wrong person, when was the last time you measured 6’5.5?
Oct-nov but it was probably end of Dec and beginning of Jan when I noticed my full sleeve shirt getting a bit shorter around my wrists and my chest muscles feeling like someone was pulling them. I decided to measure myself in the morning a few days ago and it came out to 199.6 cm exactly. Now this might be because I measured in the morning so real growth might have only been half an inch. I'm definitely still measuring above 6'6 even in the evening unlike before

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Oct-nov but it was probably end of Dec and beginning of Jan when I noticed my full sleeve shirt getting a bit shorter around my wrists and my chest muscles feeling like someone was pulling them. I decided to measure myself in the morning a few days ago and it came out to 199.6 cm exactly. Now this might be because I measured in the morning so real growth might have only been half an inch. I'm definitely still measuring above 6'6 even in the evening unlike before
Damn that’s pretty good, it sounds unfair but I read that taller people will always have more growth potential even towards the end of puberty due to higher areas of chondrocyte proliferation.

• Love it
Reactions: TeenAscender
you look like some mafia side character henchman in a movie who gets killed early on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Baldingman1998, alriodai and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
You look good yes, but you don't mog everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and UglyGod360
Elaborate
You're well above avg. Like for an everyday senario you mog.

The second someone sets up a Mog Battle with the intentions on you losing, it will be easy.

Maybe even some of the users here could Mog.

The second someone sets up a Mog Battle with the intentions on you losing, it will be easy.

Can't agree. Can't disagree. We gotta see

• +1
Reactions: Korea

Nobody really comes close on this site esp with almost 6’7 barefoot, amnesia is 5’9, salludon is 6’1 maybe you could argue salludon may edge out as 6’1 is definitely not a dealbreaker and is a hailo but a proportioned 6’7 will always mog + he has green eyes.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, buflek, Mrinfinityx and 1 other person
Nobody really comes close on this site esp with almost 6’7 barefoot, amnesia is 5’9, salludon is 6’1 maybe you could argue salludon may edge out as 6’1 is definitely not a dealbreaker and is a hailo but a proportioned 6’7 will always mog + he has green eyes.
You forgetting about that Korea guy.:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 13754 and Korea
I've been basically everyone's height on this site at one point and I must say 6'4-6'5 was the best height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and SubhumanCurrycel
I've been basically everyone's height on this site at one point and I must say 6'4-6'5 was the best height.
What was best about it? Like in terms of appearance, bodybuilding etc.?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
you are 1 year older than me but i would think you are 32

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, ROTTING and SubhumanCurrycel
you are 1 year older than me but i would think you are 32
High testosterone probs. 1173 ng/dl when I got it tested last year In October. Before I started going to gym regularly and taking supplements so now it must be through the roof because I feel horny 24/7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Elvisandreaa, SAR and 4 others
just the sweet spot where you don't bang your head on the doorway
Nah it was more like a satisfaction. Like yes I am 6'4-6'5 range now so who gives a fuck if I stop growing now and it's exceedingly tall already. Obviously I didn't mind growing an extra inch or two now but ehhhh wouldn't have minded staying where I was

Looks good in some pics and normie in others

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Looks good in some pics and normie in others
Nah bro, I'd never say normie.

Definetly benefits from better angles though, just like everyone.

Those selfies look distorted as fuck lol.

Nah it was more like a satisfaction. Like yes I am 6'4-6'5 range now so who gives a fuck if I stop growing now and it's exceedingly tall already. Obviously I didn't mind growing an extra inch or two now but ehhhh wouldn't have minded staying where I was
dude no offence but something about you just rubs me the wrong way. your narcissism bleeds through every post

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, buflek, metagross and 8 others
dude no offence but something about you just rubs me the wrong way. your narcissism bleeds through every post
haha yea.

People who tend to brag like this are often VERY INSECURE.

Maybe you can sense that lol, on some 3rd Eye shit.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Can't say I disagree.

In this age we are living in you need healthy arrogance and a solid self esteem because no one cares about your struggles. You need to love yourself to get the shit you wanna get

In this age we are living in you need healthy arrogance and a solid self esteem because no one cares about your struggles. You need to love yourself to get the shit you wanna get
I get it and it is true
but it comes off as plain annoying if you make it so obvious

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, ROTTING and Jason Voorhees
I get it and it is true
but it comes off as plain annoying if you make it so obvious
I'm just doing me. Being myself authentically, if my style of texting is rubbing you the wrong way so be it.