Acne nuked all the female attention I used to get fml just started Tretinoin

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
Used to have girls approach me, after acne I get none and didnt even realise how much acne fucks up attraction. Just started 0.5% Tretinoin + Azaelic acid after dermatoligist couldnt fix it for 1.5 years. Will start accutane next year

• So Sad
Reactions: Sonny Black
why not now?
u will regret not getting it as soon as u could. its life changing.
getting a hair transplant this month, accutane can fuck up the healing process. i can start it in 6 months from now till then ill use tret and i can tell its already working

• +1
Reactions: newperson
why not now?
genuinely true, it shrinks your nose, makes your lips bigger, clears your skin. Literal looksmax in a pill.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lyricism, BongMog and newperson
genuinely true, it shrinks your nose, makes your lips bigger, clears your skin. Literal looksmax in a pill.
i heard small nose but wtf bigger lips? I have above average sized lips ngl bigger lips would be a W

why not now?

I started only 10mg of Accutane and got hit with vile sides. Fatigued 24/7, brain fog, low mood, hair loss. Fuck that, even having acne is not that brutal in comparison. These sides are quite rare, however, if you'll get unlucky - it is indeed over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: newperson and Deleted member 29258
I started only 10mg of Accutane and got hit with vile sides. Fatigued 24/7, brain fog, low mood, hair loss. Fuck that, even having acne is not that brutal in comparison. These sides are quite rare, however, if you'll get unlucky - it is indeed over.
skill issue lmao, but hop on tret youll get the same benefits minus the improvement in body acne and scalp oil production.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
skill issue lmao, but hop on tret youll get the same benefits minus the improvement in body acne and scalp oil production.
I don't have body acne, but yeah I'm thinking about that, but am afraid of purging. Fuck going through that ngl

0m7cg1b84h151

I don't have body acne, but yeah I'm thinking about that, but am afraid of purging. Fuck going through that ngl

View attachment 2358671
if that's you, youll be good just don't quit yet. tretinoin gives you months worth of acne in a few weeks to get rid of sebum and give you fire skin forever (keep continuing it for at least a year)

if that's you, youll be good just don't quit yet. tretinoin gives you months worth of acne in a few weeks to get rid of sebum and give you fire skin forever (keep continuing it for at least a year)

No, that's foid picture from Tretinoin subreddit. But I'll try probably

No, that's foid picture from Tretinoin subreddit. But I'll try probably
I purged very slightly, currently in my 2nd week and the purge is over and my acne has 0 inflamation and now the flat acne will leave solowly.

jfl i’ve run 90mg daily with no sides except nose bleeds and dry lips

i heard small nose but wtf bigger lips? I have above average sized lips ngl bigger lips would be a W
it dries your lips out which makes them slightly more inflamed and bigger. it’s natural and subtle looking however.

jfl i’ve run 90mg daily with no sides except nose bleeds and dry lips

What's weird is that I used to run Accutane courses in the past without any side effects. I don't know WTF happened

Truly ??

• JFL
Reactions: Sonny Black
I purged very slightly, currently in my 2nd week and the purge is over and my acne has 0 inflamation and now the flat acne will leave slowly.

I’m thinking about hopping on tret, did you start with 0.025 or 0.05, what do you advise? Ive sensitive skin with just a couple whiteheads everyday but they’re annoying af.

why do you want bigger lips yet you dislike ethnics

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
I’m thinking about hopping on tret, did you start with 0.025 or 0.05, what do you advise? Ive sensitive skin with just a couple whiteheads everyday but they’re annoying af.
0.025, but you might still purge

results with all concentrations are the same but the speed you get results at varies

accutane is better for severe acne.