Affordable places to get fillers done?

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
Wanting to get jaw + chin fillers done

Problem is here in Australia fillers are very expensive per ML. My chin and jaw are already good but i want it to be chad tier with great angularity just for the sake of mogging and personal fun

Is going to somewhere like Thailand legit? i know they have very affordable and high quality HTs but im not sure if its the same for fillers

It's worth getting it done in Australia, especially since if you go to asia they'll find it harder to understand you don't want to look more feminine

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and lebronjames23
It's worth getting it done in Australia, especially since if you go to asia they'll find it harder to understand you don't want to look more feminine
yeah i was worried about that.

and also the fact that fillers is a 15 minute process imagine going on a 3 day trip just for that lmao

mfs are charging like $500 per ml min here unless im looking in the wrong places and im guessing ill need like 6ml maybe 2ml each side of jaw + 2ml for slightly wider chin even tho my chin is good i just want it maher terminator status. guess i will have to wage slave for a lil bit

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
yeah i was worried about that.

and also the fact that fillers is a 15 minute process imagine going on a 3 day trip just for that lmao

mfs are charging like $500 per ml min here unless im looking in the wrong places and im guessing ill need like 6ml maybe 2ml each side of jaw + 2ml for slightly wider chin even tho my chin is good i just want it maher terminator status. guess i will have to wage slave for a lil bit
Yeah 500 per ml is too much, even around 250 is quite a bit. If you do go abroad for fillers I'd recommend an English speaking country in Europe

• Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23