Afghans are not Curry

D

Deleted member 23586

Free Goat2x 🇮🇳🇵🇰🇧🇩🇳🇵🇱🇰 🇲🇻 = 💩💩💩
Mutant curry rodent children like @TRUE_CEL will have you believing afghans are curry

Yes there are a few at the border of Pakistan that rape his mother and sisters and this abused pajeet takes pride in that

Most Afghans are of indo iranic origin tajik central Asian and Pashtun mixture many speak old Persian Farsi and culture is more similar to Central Asia and Persian culture.

Afghanistan
Raqeeb-Farooqi-iceman-of-Afghanistan-left-the-country.jpg

Pakistandu
mqdefault.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66, fjor2096, Jason Voorhees and 8 others
Afghanistan is the most ethnically diverse country in Eurasia

We have black people

We have Asian people

We have white people

And everything in between ofc

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 16501 and 7 others
Never seen a afghani that looks like that pic and plenty of them here in Germany.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deprived, .🇹🇩. and 2 others
Also nice cherry picking

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deprived, Dr. Mog and 2 others

We have black people

We have Asian people

We have white people

View attachment 1986706
islam is only force big enough that it brings entire different ethnic groups together tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Deleted member 24586, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
curries are not afghan. :feelsohgod:

@Nookie thoughts?

pastuns have significant asi dna, aside from that no afghans are thrir iwn thing

Look at this coping afghan curry unwilling to accept afghans are curry.
afghanistan_hp_0.jpg
AD7_7977.jpg

"muh afghans arent curries" go rope already you pathetic afghan pajeet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Dr. Mog, Truecel14 and 3 others
The difference between the average Indian and the average Afghani in the West is negligible, in terms of attracting women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 16371, Dr. Mog and 3 others
The difference between the average Indian and the average Afghani in the West is negligible, in terms of attracting women.
What do you know trucel you’ve been rotting in your fart cave for 3 years in this site

Get a grip

afghanistan_hp_0.jpg
AD7_7977.jpg

30 yr old anon Curris from new delhi, worshipping afghan but also sucking paki chads
, muh hrithik roshan muh zayn malik average North indian

Pashtun would rather get called a pakistani or a curry rapist new delhi pajeet indian anytime

Curries know paki mogs, so they cope with afghan, thinking they can bring pak to their projecting curry level
, indo iranid is phenotype of half of Pakistan, exist everywhere in kashmir and Pakistan Punjab/sindh
Curriess can't cope that paki mogs their and Asian asses
5ft3 talk ganges curries,the same thing as 6ft3 tall paki Punjabi

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
FVR eIyXwAAcVr9

"We afghans are not curries!!! We may look like them, act like them and be viewed the same as them but I promise you we are the master race!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deprived, Dr. Mog and 5 others
afghanistan_hp_0.jpg
AD7_7977.jpg

Cherry picked Taliban shoulders that have been raping pakis on the border JFL if you think Afghans are the same race as you

Iv seen your ugly dented skull and Semite Jew bird nose you fagot don’t make me dox
YouR gobin ass paki monkey

Ugly fat curry race you will never be iranic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
View attachment 1999748
"Noooo! We're based afghans not currycels!!!!"

The world will forever see you as a curry and that's all you'll ever be, seethe harder.
Dump your wojak folder and bump my thread you pajeet insect

No one in USA has ever thought I was Indian they all say Arab or middle eastern

You will never be Afghan or iranic or anything just shit eating pajeet poop monkey larping as a Muslim to get SMV boost from a dindu

62-Figure12-1.png

Human vs Monkey nigger

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 16501
Dump your wojak folder and bump my thread you pajeet insect

No one in USA has ever thought I was Indian they all say Arab or middle eastern

You will never be Afghan or iranic or anything just shit eating pajeet poop monkey larping as a Muslim to get SMV boost from a dindu

62-Figure12-1.png

View attachment 1999755
Human vs Monkey nigger
70a

"Saar we are the based white afghans not brown pakis!!! Noooo please don't call me currycel!!!"

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, justinzayn, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
Cherry picked Taliban shoulders that have been raping pakis on the border JFL if you think Afghans are the same race as you

Iv seen your ugly dented skull and Semite Jew bird nose you fagot don’t make me dox
YouR gobin ass paki monkey

Ugly fat curry race you will never be iranic

Who says I want to be Iranic you Afghan pajeet?

Everyone here has seen those pics of me you cringy Afghan curry.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23586 and Truecel14
Mutant curry rodent children like @TRUE_CEL will have you believing afghans are curry

Yes there are a few at the border of Pakistan that rape his mother and sisters and this abused pajeet takes pride in that

Most Afghans are of indo iranic origin tajik central Asian and Pashtun mixture many speak old Persian Farsi and culture is more similar to Central Asia and Persian culture.

Afghanistan
Raqeeb-Farooqi-iceman-of-Afghanistan-left-the-country.jpg

Pakistandu
mqdefault.jpg

We have black people

We have Asian people

We have white people

View attachment 1986706
Also nice cherry picking
Never seen a afghani that looks like that pic and plenty of them here in Germany.
islam is only force big enough that it brings entire different ethnic groups together tbh
@Nookie thoughts?
pastuns have significant asi dna, aside from that no afghans are thrir iwn thing
afghanistan_hp_0.jpg
AD7_7977.jpg

View attachment 1998458
"We afghans are not curries!!! We may look like them, act like them and be viewed the same as them but I promise you we are the master race!"
Which ethnicity is the steppe mogger?

View attachment 2000082

Ethnics arguing with each other over who's more ethnic?

Deja vu?
Grand Theft Auto Walking GIF by Rockstar Games

Let's be honest though, by "Afghan" you mean Pashtun,

And if we're going to be talking about Pashtuns again...
The people who still live in caves are ancient Indo-Aryans.
The ones who roam the streets are pajeets.
main-qimg-17b155b50a76c468a197cd97f0868f12-lq
6EA035C3-D234-43B4-8BCD-1C0CF17FF1F4_w1200_r1.jpg

Title.
I got told a couple of times before that I could pass as a light-eyed Pashtun guy.
Afghanis are curryfied iranian
, and pakis/Punjabis are Iranified curries

Central Asian is turanid
Indo nordic is slavicfied curry
This is the best pheno
Lol. That’s probably 1 in a million in Afghanistan
1*duRRUHDmv1G85q9OyOjAFg.png

They have 15-20% South Indian DNA
The closest ethnic group to them is Punjabis

So they the least "curry" south asian group

Tajiks, Uzbeks etc are central asian. They have only like 5% South Indian component so its negligible.
@Persians have virtually 0 abo/curry blood, which makes them look pretty light compared to curries at least [and Afghans too], and this is despite technically having less steppe derived ancestry than either Afghans or even curries ironically enough.

Cherrypicking aside, Pashtuns are technically less curry looking than full curries but are still more ethnic looking than Persians because of their mixed blood.

[Legit] Tajiks [as in from Tajikistan] look less ethnic than Afghans but most are mixed with at least some mongoloid ancestry.

Pashtuns are like Tajiks in that they're both Eastern Iranics, while Afghans have at least 20% abo/aasi curry blood mixed in them which is why more of them look darker on average. Also, depending on who you ask Dardics may [or even may not] be considered Eastern Iranics too.

Some unmixed [or maybe just less mixed] Tajiks like Pamiris [non-mongoloid Central Asians] have lighter features too, but it's not as common as some ethnic copers there [or anyone anywhere else for that matter *cough*dark afghanis/mongoloid tajiks/curries/etc ethnics*cough*] would like to have everyone believe.

The only exception, just like the pics everyone likes to cherrypick, are Dardics who look the least ethnic of the three by far every time you look at them whether you're cherrypicking or not.

Make no mistake though...

Even though a lot of Dardics can have lighter features, like with my father's maternal family for example, the ones you see on google are usually always just cherrypicks. The same also rings true for most lighter Pasthuns and Tajiks etc, but to an even greater degree.

Offtopic, but in case you're wondering why the cherrypicks though? :feelsthink:
The first thought to come into the minds of any foreigners taking their pics is "exotic", so they'll go out of their way to photograph them as if they're trying to catch a rare animal or something [which is kinda fucked up in way ngl]. But they do this because they're always surprised to see lighter features there due to often being pretty ignorant when it comes to the rest of the world and assuming everything is either the "Middle East" or just brown.

Curries are also obsessed with white features so they'll instantly hype up any they find by posting them online, and I'm sure you could probably already guess why too...

And if I really have to spell it out... :feelsuhh:
In the minds of all these ethnic copers, obsessed with parading around [other] ethnics with lighter features, they unironically believe that this will somehow make them count as white.

That is to say...

If I start spamming "curries" "tajiks" "afghanis" etc "instert ethnics" are white, and show my best cherrypicked photos of the whitest people I can find in those countries
Funny GIF
this will make
you believe I'm me white too. :feelshah:

In other words...

A pathetic mental masturbatory fantasy of what they aspire to be, only feasible by truly the lowest of the low, the epitome of the self-hating ethnic:

Blatantly jealous of whites and hopelessly obsessed with their white features.
Jfl I unironically can't even believe I ever caught myself once actually feeling sorry for you self-hating ethnics with all your 'woe is me' pity threads, when your obsession drives you to be so fucking pathetic. :sick:

Sure, the we wuzzer-esque types trying to larp every ethnicity under the sun are annoying, but this is really just as bad if not worse.

You actually try to argue among yourselves as to who is more ethnic, all the while putting each other down in a vain attempt to raise your status in the eyes of whites, the very same whites you despise out of jealousy and who themselves will also never recognize you as one of them.

Moving back on topic though...
Even though lighter ethnics around the world can have lighter features they'll never fully pass as legit White [Euro] due to the rest of their features and pheno.

Even among other Dardics, like the Kalash for example, they tend to look very gypsy-esque due to their ethnic blood and are only given the benefit of the doubt due to sometimes having lighter hair and eyes.

Again using my father as an example, he has "hazel" eyes with white skin but his facial features are all Persian/Iranic, and he wouldn't be able to pass as a full/legit Euro in Europe or even when directly compared to an actual White like my mother.
Also, [Yeah ik offtopic again sorry, I legit think I have ADHD but...] I've been over this before but I say "hazel" because I legit don't believe the colour even exists, and I think it should just be classified as either green or brown.

Maybe it could even be thought of as a form of central heterochromia which would actually make the condition more common than most people would initially come to believe.
The Difference Between Green and Hazel Eyes - Owlcation

1644421956907-png.1531887
If you give this guy the lighter features of the one above him or even gave the guy above him even Whiter features like legit blonde hair, neither of them will still look full legit White [Euro] because of their features, much in the same way someone of mixed blood [like me or @Xangsane] wouldn't either.

[QUOTE="old and doomed, post: 9952028, member: 23586"]
Mutant curry rodent children like [USER=454]@TRUE_CEL[/USER] will have you believing afghans are curry

[B]Afghanistan[/B]
[IMG]https://i0.wp.com/groundreport.in/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Raqeeb-Farooqi-iceman-of-Afghanistan-left-the-country.jpg?fit=960%2C689&ssl=1[/IMG]

[B]Pakistandu[/B]
[IMG]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/RTYwLunQJwI/mqdefault.jpg[/IMG]
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Shrek2OnDvD, post: 9952037, member: 7636"]
[IMG alt="1665649648042"]https://looksmax.org/attachments/1665649648042-jpeg.1907116/[/IMG]

We have black people
[IMG alt="1665649702558"]https://looksmax.org/attachments/1665649702558-jpeg.1907117/[/IMG]

We have Asian people
[IMG alt="1665649800063"]https://looksmax.org/attachments/1665649800063-jpeg.1907118/[/IMG]

We have white people
[IMG alt="1665649899765"]https://looksmax.org/attachments/1665649899765-jpeg.1907121/[/IMG]

[ATTACH=full]1986706[/ATTACH]
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Zoro, post: 9952073, member: 24156"]
Also nice cherry picking
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="BearBoy, post: 9952065, member: 14756"]
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Tropicallooksmaxxer, post: 9952106, member: 24117"]
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="ambiguous, post: 9952321, member: 24364"]
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="cloUder, post: 9952438, member: 13787"]
[USER=24055]@Nookie[/USER] thoughts?
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="sub5inchcel, post: 9966521, member: 16724"]
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="TRUE_CEL, post: 10014293, member: 454"]
[B][SIZE=26px]Look at this coping afghan curry unwilling to accept afghans are curry.
[IMG]https://cdn.cfr.org/sites/default/files/styles/open_graph/public/image/2020/07/afghanistan_hp_0.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://assets.vogue.in/photos/61b6da3d310967f8c82b1528/2:3/w_2560%2Cc_limit/AD7_7977.jpg[/IMG]

"muh afghans arent curries" go rope already you pathetic afghan pajeet [/SIZE][/B]
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Reckless Turtle, post: 10014423, member: 14742"]
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="SaintOverBuddyBoyo, post: 10016979, member: 24586"]
[ATTACH=full]1998458[/ATTACH]
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="LordY, post: 10027512, member: 24487"]

[ATTACH=full]2000082[/ATTACH]
[/QUOTE]

[I]Deja vu?[/I]
[IMG alt="Grand Theft Auto Walking GIF by Rockstar Games"]https://media2.giphy.com/media/6ILjOfJ1oL7NAc9SQ7/200.gif[/IMG]

[QUOTE="LiteralCaucasian, post: 9594261, member: 23286"]
[/QUOTE]
[IMG alt="main-qimg-17b155b50a76c468a197cd97f0868f12-lq"]https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-17b155b50a76c468a197cd97f0868f12-lq[/IMG][IMG alt="6EA035C3-D234-43B4-8BCD-1C0CF17FF1F4_w1200_r1.jpg"]https://gdb.rferl.org/6EA035C3-D234-43B4-8BCD-1C0CF17FF1F4_w1200_r1.jpg[/IMG]

[BGCOLOR=initial][URL unfurl="true"]https://looksmax.org/threads/are-afghan-pashtuns-curry-or-central-asian.593052/post-9595027[/URL][/BGCOLOR]
[QUOTE="Xangsane, post: 9594192, member: 14226"]
Title.
I got told a couple of times before that I could pass as a light-eyed Pashtun guy.
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="justinzayn, post: 9594214, member: 16389"]

Central Asian is turanid
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="krisal, post: 9594216, member: 22126"]
This is the best pheno
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Octillionaire, post: 9594233, member: 16369"]
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, post: 9594249, member: 18796"]
[IMG]https://miro.medium.com/max/4800/1*duRRUHDmv1G85q9OyOjAFg.png[/IMG]

Tajiks, Uzbeks etc are central asian. They have only like 5% South Indian component so its negligible.
[/QUOTE]
[USER=11238]@Persians[/USER] have virtually 0 abo/curry blood, which makes them look pretty light compared to curries at least [and Afghans too], and this is despite technically having less steppe derived ancestry than either Afghans or even curries ironically enough.

Cherrypicking aside, Pashtuns are technically less curry looking than full curries but are still more ethnic looking than Persians because of their mixed blood.

[Legit] Tajiks [as in from Tajikistan] look less ethnic than Afghans but most are mixed with at least some mongoloid ancestry.

Pashtuns are like Tajiks in that they're both Eastern Iranics, while Afghans have at least 20% abo/aasi curry blood mixed in them which is why more of them look darker on average. Also, depending on who you ask Dardics may [[I]or even may not[/I]] be considered Eastern Iranics too.

Some unmixed [or maybe just [I]less mixed[/I]] Tajiks like Pamiris [non-mongoloid Central Asians] have lighter features too, but it's not as common as some ethnic copers there [or anyone anywhere else for that matter *[SIZE=9px]cough[/SIZE]*[I][COLOR=rgb(124, 92, 0)]dark afghanis[/COLOR][/I]/[I][COLOR=rgb(124, 92, 0)]mongoloid tajiks[/COLOR][/I]/[I][COLOR=rgb(124, 92, 0)]curries[/COLOR][/I]/[I][COLOR=rgb(124, 92, 0)]etc ethnics[/COLOR][/I]*[SIZE=9px]cough[/SIZE]*] would like to have everyone believe.

The only exception, just like the pics everyone likes to cherrypick, are Dardics who look the least ethnic of the three by far every time you look at them whether you're cherrypicking or not.

[I]Make no mistake though... [/I]

Even though a lot of Dardics can have lighter features, like with my father's maternal family for example, the ones you see on google are usually always just cherrypicks. The same also rings true for most lighter Pasthuns and Tajiks etc, but to an even greater degree.

[HR][/HR]

[I]Offtopic, but in case you're wondering why the cherrypicks though?[/I] :feelsthink:
[QUOTE]
The first thought to come into the minds of any foreigners taking their pics is "exotic", so they'll go out of their way to photograph them as if they're trying to catch a rare animal or something [which is kinda fucked up in way ngl]. But they do this because they're always surprised to see lighter features there due to often being pretty ignorant when it comes to the rest of the world and assuming everything is either the "Middle East" or just brown.

Curries are also obsessed with white features so they'll instantly hype up any they find by posting them online, [I]and I'm sure you could probably already guess [COLOR=rgb(124, 92, 0)][B]why[/B][/COLOR] too...[/I]
[/QUOTE]

[I]And if I really have to spell it out... :feelsuhh:[/I]
[SPOILER="is it really as bad as you think?"]
In the minds of all these ethnic copers, obsessed with parading around [other] ethnics with lighter features, [B][SIZE=18px][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]they unironically believe that this will somehow make them[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] count as [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=18px][B]white[/B][/SIZE][B]. [/B]

[I]That is to say... [/I]

[B]If I start spamming "[I][COLOR=rgb(124, 92, 0)]curries[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=rgb(124, 92, 0)]tajiks[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=rgb(124, 92, 0)]afghanis[/COLOR][/I]" etc "[I][COLOR=rgb(124, 92, 0)]instert ethnics[/COLOR][/I]" are white, and show my best cherrypicked photos of the whitest people I can find in those countries
[IMG alt="Funny GIF"]https://media2.giphy.com/media/HPvfnOuz1tOgg/200.gif[/IMG][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=26px]this will make[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][S][SIZE=12px]you believe I'm[/SIZE][/S] [B][SIZE=26px][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]me[/COLOR] white too[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]. [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=15px][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]:feelshah:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[I]In other words... [/I]

[B][SIZE=18px]A pathetic mental masturbatory fantasy of what they aspire to be, only feasible by truly the lowest of the low, t[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=18px][B]he epitome of the self-hating [COLOR=rgb(124, 92, 0)]ethnic[/COLOR]: [/B][/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE=26px][B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][I]Blatantly jealous[/I][/COLOR][/B][I][B] of whites and [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]hopelessly obsessed[/COLOR] with their white features. [/B][/I][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[/SPOILER]
[SIZE=22px][B]Jfl I unironically can't even believe I ever caught myself once actually feeling sorry for you self-hating ethnics with all your '[I]woe is me[/I]' pity threads, [B]when your obsession drives you to be so fucking pathetic. [/B][/B][/SIZE][SIZE=15px][B][B]:sick:[/B][/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=22px][B][B]Sure, the we wuzzer-esque types trying to larp every ethnicity under the sun are annoying, but this is really just as bad if not worse. [/B]

You actually try to argue among yourselves as to who is more ethnic, all the while putting each other down in a vain attempt to raise your status in the eyes of whites, the very same whites you despise out of jealousy and who themselves will also never recognize you as one of them. [/B][/SIZE]

[HR][/HR]

[I]Moving back on topic though...[/I]
Even though lighter ethnics around the world can have lighter features they'll never fully pass as legit White [Euro] due to the rest of their features and pheno.

Even among other Dardics, like the Kalash for example, they tend to look very gypsy-esque due to their ethnic blood and are only given the benefit of the doubt due to sometimes having lighter hair and eyes.
[IMG alt="1653391977768"]https://looksmax.org/attachments/1653391977768-png.1696551/[/IMG]

Again using my father as an example, he has "hazel" eyes with white skin but his facial features are all Persian/Iranic, and he wouldn't be able to pass as a full/legit Euro in Europe or even when directly compared to an actual White like my mother.
[SPOILER="unrelated spergy autism about how the "Hazel" eye colour doesn't exist so feel free to ignore"]
Also, [Yeah ik offtopic again [I]sorry[/I], I legit think I have ADHD but...] I've been over this before but I say "[I]hazel[/I]" because I legit don't believe the colour even exists, and I think it should just be classified as either green or brown.

Maybe it could even be thought of as a form of central heterochromia which would actually make the condition more common than most people would initially come to believe.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://vision-boutique.com/hazel-eyes-vs-central-heterochromia/[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-know-if-I-have-central-heterochromia-or-hazel-eyes-p-s-one-of-my-eyes-also-has-a-small-brown-dot-near-the-center[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://owlcation.com/stem/The-Difference-Between-Green-and-Hazel-Eyes[/URL]
[IMG alt="1666905523630"]https://looksmax.org/attachments/1666905523630-png.1925121/[/IMG][IMG alt="The Difference Between Green and Hazel Eyes - Owlcation"]https://images.saymedia-content.com/.image/t_share/MTc0NDY4NDk0NTEzOTQwMTAy/the-difference-between-green-and-hazel-eyes.jpg[/IMG]
[/SPOILER]

[IMG alt="1644421956907-png.1531887"]https://looksmax.org/attachments/1644421956907-png.1531887/[/IMG] If you give this guy the lighter features of the one above him or even gave the guy above him even Whiter features like legit blonde hair, neither of them will still look full legit White [Euro] because of their features, much in the same way someone of mixed blood [like me or [USER=14226]@Xangsane[/USER]] wouldn't either.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Xangsane and LiteralCaucasian
💀
But is this much normal? I literally cried when I saw this. I know it’s stupid to feel this way but I strongly identify as Afghan
289ea376a9c8002bec6ee641f30858d0e0a9b9c084a1a6fa00e5a8a126174726

Pashtuns are probably curry but not afghan tajiks.

Deja vu?

@Persians have virtually 0 abo/curry blood, which makes them look pretty light compared to curries at least [and Afghans too], and this is despite technically having less steppe derived ancestry than either Afghans or even curries ironically enough.

Pashtuns are like Tajiks in that they're both Eastern Iranics, while Afghans have at least 20% abo/aasi curry blood mixed in them which is why more of them look darker on average. Also, depending on who you ask Dardics may [or even may not] be considered Eastern Iranics too.

Some unmixed [or maybe just less mixed] Tajiks like Pamiris [non-mongoloid Central Asians] have lighter features too, but it's not as common as some ethnic copers there [or anyone anywhere else for that matter *cough*dark afghanis/mongoloid tajiks/curries/etc ethnics*cough*] would like to have everyone believe.

In the minds of all these ethnic copers, obsessed with parading around [other] ethnics with lighter features, they unironically believe that this will somehow make them count as white.

That is to say...

If I start spamming "curries" "tajiks" "afghanis" etc "instert ethnics" are white, and show my best cherrypicked photos of the whitest people I can find in those countries
Funny GIF
this will make

In other words...

A pathetic mental masturbatory fantasy of what they aspire to be, only feasible by truly the lowest of the low, the epitome of the self-hating ethnic:

Jfl I unironically can't even believe I ever caught myself once actually feeling sorry for you self-hating ethnics with all your 'woe is me' pity threads, when your obsession drives you to be so fucking pathetic. :sick:

Sure, the we wuzzer-esque types trying to larp every ethnicity under the sun are annoying, but this is really just as bad if not worse.

You actually try to argue among yourselves as to who is more ethnic, all the while putting each other down in a vain attempt to raise your status in the eyes of whites, the very same whites you despise out of jealousy and who themselves will also never recognize you as one of them.

Also, [Yeah ik offtopic again sorry, I legit think I have ADHD but...] I've been over this before but I say "hazel" because I legit don't believe the colour even exists, and I think it should just be classified as either green or brown.

If you give this guy the lighter features of the one above him or even gave the guy above him even Whiter features like legit blonde hair, neither of them will still look full legit White [Euro] because of their features, much in the same way someone of mixed blood [like me or @Xangsane] wouldn't either.

Mutant curry rodent children like [USER=454]@TRUE_CEL[/USER] will have you believing afghans are curry

[B]Afghanistan[/B]
[IMG]https://i0.wp.com/groundreport.in/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Raqeeb-Farooqi-iceman-of-Afghanistan-left-the-country.jpg?fit=960%2C689&ssl=1[/IMG]

[B]Pakistandu[/B]
[/QUOTE]
[IMG alt="1665649648042"]https://looksmax.org/attachments/1665649648042-jpeg.1907116/[/IMG]

We have black people
[IMG alt="1665649702558"]https://looksmax.org/attachments/1665649702558-jpeg.1907117/[/IMG]

We have Asian people
[IMG alt="1665649800063"]https://looksmax.org/attachments/1665649800063-jpeg.1907118/[/IMG]

We have white people
[IMG alt="1665649899765"]https://looksmax.org/attachments/1665649899765-jpeg.1907121/[/IMG]

[/QUOTE]
Also nice cherry picking
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[B][SIZE=26px]Look at this coping afghan curry unwilling to accept afghans are curry.
[IMG]https://cdn.cfr.org/sites/default/files/styles/open_graph/public/image/2020/07/afghanistan_hp_0.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://assets.vogue.in/photos/61b6da3d310967f8c82b1528/2:3/w_2560%2Cc_limit/AD7_7977.jpg[/IMG]

"muh afghans arent curries" go rope already you pathetic afghan pajeet [/SIZE][/B]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[I]Deja vu?[/I]
[IMG alt="Grand Theft Auto Walking GIF by Rockstar Games"]https://media2.giphy.com/media/6ILjOfJ1oL7NAc9SQ7/200.gif[/IMG]

[/QUOTE]
[IMG alt="main-qimg-17b155b50a76c468a197cd97f0868f12-lq"]https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-17b155b50a76c468a197cd97f0868f12-lq[/IMG][IMG alt="6EA035C3-D234-43B4-8BCD-1C0CF17FF1F4_w1200_r1.jpg"]https://gdb.rferl.org/6EA035C3-D234-43B4-8BCD-1C0CF17FF1F4_w1200_r1.jpg[/IMG]

[BGCOLOR=initial][URL unfurl="true"]https://looksmax.org/threads/are-afghan-pashtuns-curry-or-central-asian.593052/post-9595027[/URL][/BGCOLOR]
Title.
[/QUOTE]

Central Asian is turanid
[/QUOTE]
This is the best pheno
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
[USER=11238]@Persians[/USER] have virtually 0 abo/curry blood, which makes them look pretty light compared to curries at least [and Afghans too], and this is despite technically having less steppe derived ancestry than either Afghans or even curries ironically enough.

Pashtuns are like Tajiks in that they're both Eastern Iranics, while Afghans have at least 20% abo/aasi curry blood mixed in them which is why more of them look darker on average. Also, depending on who you ask Dardics may [[I]or even may not[/I]] be considered Eastern Iranics too.

Some unmixed [or maybe just [I]less mixed[/I]] Tajiks like Pamiris [non-mongoloid Central Asians] have lighter features too, but it's not as common as some ethnic copers there [or anyone anywhere else for that matter *[SIZE=9px]cough[/SIZE]*[I][COLOR=rgb(124, 92, 0)]dark afghanis[/COLOR][/I]/[I][COLOR=rgb(124, 92, 0)]mongoloid tajiks[/COLOR][/I]/[I][COLOR=rgb(124, 92, 0)]curries[/COLOR][/I]/[I][COLOR=rgb(124, 92, 0)]etc ethnics[/COLOR][/I]*[SIZE=9px]cough[/SIZE]*] would like to have everyone believe.

[HR][/HR]

[I]Offtopic, but in case you're wondering why the cherrypicks though?[/I] :feelsthink:
[QUOTE]

Curries are also obsessed with white features so they'll instantly hype up any they find by posting them online, [I]and I'm sure you could probably already guess [COLOR=rgb(124, 92, 0)][B]why[/B][/COLOR] too...[/I]
[/QUOTE]

In the minds of all these ethnic copers, obsessed with parading around [other] ethnics with lighter features, [B][SIZE=18px][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]they unironically believe that this will somehow make them[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] count as [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=18px][B]white[/B][/SIZE][B]. [/B]

[B]If I start spamming "[I][COLOR=rgb(124, 92, 0)]curries[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=rgb(124, 92, 0)]tajiks[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=rgb(124, 92, 0)]afghanis[/COLOR][/I]" etc "[I][COLOR=rgb(124, 92, 0)]instert ethnics[/COLOR][/I]" are white, and show my best cherrypicked photos of the whitest people I can find in those countries
[IMG alt="Funny GIF"]https://media2.giphy.com/media/HPvfnOuz1tOgg/200.gif[/IMG][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=26px]this will make[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][S][SIZE=12px]you believe I'm[/SIZE][/S] [B][SIZE=26px][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]me[/COLOR] white too[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]. [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=15px][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]:feelshah:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=18px]A pathetic mental masturbatory fantasy of what they aspire to be, only feasible by truly the lowest of the low, t[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=18px][B]he epitome of the self-hating [COLOR=rgb(124, 92, 0)]ethnic[/COLOR]: [/B][/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE=26px][B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][I]Blatantly jealous[/I][/COLOR][/B][I][B] of whites and [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]hopelessly obsessed[/COLOR] with their white features. [/B][/I][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[/SPOILER]
[SIZE=22px][B]Jfl I unironically can't even believe I ever caught myself once actually feeling sorry for you self-hating ethnics with all your '[I]woe is me[/I]' pity threads, [B]when your obsession drives you to be so fucking pathetic. [/B][/B][/SIZE][SIZE=15px][B][B]:sick:[/B][/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=22px][B][B]Sure, the we wuzzer-esque types trying to larp every ethnicity under the sun are annoying, but this is really just as bad if not worse. [/B]

You actually try to argue among yourselves as to who is more ethnic, all the while putting each other down in a vain attempt to raise your status in the eyes of whites, the very same whites you despise out of jealousy and who themselves will also never recognize you as one of them. [/B][/SIZE]

[HR][/HR]

[IMG alt="1653391977768"]https://looksmax.org/attachments/1653391977768-png.1696551/[/IMG]

[SPOILER="unrelated spergy autism about how the "Hazel" eye colour doesn't exist so feel free to ignore"]
Also, [Yeah ik offtopic again [I]sorry[/I], I legit think I have ADHD but...] I've been over this before but I say "[I]hazel[/I]" because I legit don't believe the colour even exists, and I think it should just be classified as either green or brown.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://vision-boutique.com/hazel-eyes-vs-central-heterochromia/[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-know-if-I-have-central-heterochromia-or-hazel-eyes-p-s-one-of-my-eyes-also-has-a-small-brown-dot-near-the-center[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://owlcation.com/stem/The-Difference-Between-Green-and-Hazel-Eyes[/URL]
[IMG alt="1666905523630"]https://looksmax.org/attachments/1666905523630-png.1925121/[/IMG][IMG alt="The Difference Between Green and Hazel Eyes - Owlcation"]https://images.saymedia-content.com/.image/t_share/MTc0NDY4NDk0NTEzOTQwMTAy/the-difference-between-green-and-hazel-eyes.jpg[/IMG]
[/SPOILER]

[IMG alt="1644421956907-png.1531887"]https://looksmax.org/attachments/1644421956907-png.1531887/[/IMG] If you give this guy the lighter features of the one above him or even gave the guy above him even Whiter features like legit blonde hair, neither of them will still look full legit White [Euro] because of their features, much in the same way someone of mixed blood [like me or [USER=14226]@Xangsane[/USER]] wouldn't either.
Persians are filthy curries as well, you shitskin mutt abomination

Last edited:

Deja vu?

That is to say...

Funny GIF
this will make

In other words...

[B]Afghanistan[/B]

[B]Pakistandu[/B]
[/QUOTE]

We have black people

We have Asian people

We have white people

[/QUOTE]
Also nice cherry picking
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[I]Deja vu?[/I]

[/QUOTE]

Title.
[/QUOTE]

Central Asian is turanid
[/QUOTE]
This is the best pheno
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[HR][/HR]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/SPOILER]

[HR][/HR]

[/SPOILER]

Autism: the post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 24586 and chaddyboi66
I never said they were

They have literally 0 abo/curry blood and still look lighter than curries despite having less steppe ancestry

Doesnt matter you still look curry to whites. The differenc between north Indian, pakistani, pashtun and persian is negligible

The only iranics who can escape the curry tax are some Tajiks.
IMG 20221217 133004

Last edited:
West Asia, South Asia, Central Asia. Does it really matter? This whole region should be carpet bombed. I dont even care.

We need a complete reset. Have the few steppe moggers like this

3207922 3114852 1665649899765 1

filtered out and let them breed a race of steppe moggers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 7027
Welcome back OP.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: justinzayn and stevielake
I never said they were

They have literally 0 abo/curry blood and still look lighter than curries despite having less steppe ancestry
Pashtuns are probably curry but not afghan tajiks.

Do pepple like this look curry to you?

Persians are filthy curries as well, you shitskin mutt abomination

Cry more for Afghan Tajik master race you Persian subhuman
Jfl of course it'd be tajiks, only you "pepple" would ever harbor such a strong inferiority complex toward your true Aryan masters.

Imagine being so ethnic tier iq you literally write "pepple" after editing your reply

Does your ethnic iq prevent you from being able to read too?

Persians have literally 0 abo/curry blood, and 0 mongoloid blood also, unlike you pathetic coping ethnic subhuman mongoloid tajik dogs

Also, afghan tajik? That's like an extra level of ethnic/curryness on top of already being mongoloid

And you're calling me a shitskin when I'm literally half white and you people look like this?

Doesnt matter you still look curry to whites. The differenc between north Indian, pakistani, pashtun and persian is negligible
Who gives a fuck what whites think?

I swear it's always this same problem with you ethnics

Jfl and now I know you're just another self-hating ethnic with an inferiority complex obsessed with what whites think of you

Unlike you, for Persians it's simply enough to not be compared to curries in the eyes of Persians themselves.

Also...

same people pepple bro bhai

The only iranics who can escape the curry tax are Afghan Tajiks. View attachment 2000485
Cherrypick me

Jfl you ethnics are so predictable, even when I literally call you out for doing it you really can't stop yourselves can you
Tajikistan Football Team in capital | Online Version
AFC Asian Qualifiers - Road to Qatar

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Jfl of course it'd be tajiks, only you "pepple" would ever harbor such a strong inferiority complex toward your true Aryan masters.

Imagine being so ethnic tier iq you literally write "pepple" after editing your reply

Persians have literally 0 abo/curry blood, and 0 mongoloid blood also, unlike you pathetic coping ethnic subhuman mongoloid tajik dogs

Also, afghan tajik? That's like an extra level of ethnic/curryness on top of already being mongoloid

And you're calling me a shitskin when I'm literally half white and you people look like this?

Jfl and now I know you're just another self-hating ethnic with an inferiority complex obsessed with what whites think of you

Unlike you, for Persians it's simply enough to not be compared to curries in the eyes of Persians themselves.

Also...

Cherrypick me

Jfl you ethnics are so predictable, even when I literally call you out for doing it you really can't stop yourselves can you

No need to feel inferior to some ugly north indian looking pajeets like persians

You aren't aryan you filthy shitskin mutt abomination. Aryans were of European stock. Not filthy mahmouds

The only people who can call themselves aryan are these guys since they look it

Cry more for me, you filthy shitskin mutt abomination

West Asia, South Asia, Central Asia. Does it really matter? This whole region should be carpet bombed. I dont even care.

We need a complete reset. Have the few steppe moggers like this

View attachment 2000515

filtered out and let them breed a race of steppe moggers.
I hope a full-scale war finally breaks out between India and China and the latter nukes and genocides the shit out of all these indian and subindian nations so they can SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24487

Also...

Cherrypick me

why are you posting Tajikistanis? Lol is this the best you got? Everyone knows they have mixed with turkics. But not Afghan Tajiks.

Afghan Tajiks are moggers like me I mog the living hell out of every deathnic persian subhuman dog
286797940 3082725201990671 1212827584684704553 n 1

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 17872
You ethnics hates whites but still wanna be white jfl

Ethnic delusions never ceases to amaze me.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and chaddyboi66

What about this guy?

If you remove the hat, he looks like an Amish man.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 17872
No need to feel inferior to some ugly north indian looking pajeets like persians
Jfl it's like talking to a dog or a blank wall, you say the same shit over and over again but they never hear any of it
Achaemenid Empire - Wikipedia

You aren't aryan you filthy shitskin mutt abomination. Aryans were of European stock. Not filthy mahmouds
Unlike you I use actual genetic data to prove and back up my claims.

Persians literally invented the word Aryan, and the real Aryans were a mix of the BMAC populace and Proto-Indo-Iranians just like their modern descendants the Persians.

And again unlike you, they [Persians] don't have any foreign curry or mongoloid blood in them, and have maintained 95% genetic continuity to this very day since at least the iron age.

Cry more for me, you filthy shitskin mutt abomination
Ah yes, the self-hating ethnic jealous of me for being something he can never achieve no matter how hard he copes or kisses ass like Devansh...

Actually being White.
Cześć Mirki i Węgierki! Założyliśmy konto na... - WPpilot - Wykop.pl
Or in my case half...

Which is half more than you'll ever be you abused subhuman ethnic goatfucker dog.

The only people who can call themselves aryan are these guys since they look it
You

vs

Me
"filthy shitskin mutt abomination"
+
+
North Atlantid

JFL I'm basically like half-White Assef from that book about your shitskin country cumming to rape your ethnic mongoloid bussy
Assef, an older boy with a sadistic taste for violence, regularly mocks Amir for socializing with a Hazara which, according to him, whose members belong only in Hazarajat. Assef is himself only half Pashtun, having a German mother. One day, he prepares to attack Amir with brass knuckles, but Hassan defends Amir, threatening to shoot out Assef's eye with his slingshot. Assef backs off but swears to take revenge one day.
One triumphant day, Amir wins the local kite-fighting tournament and finally earns Baba's praise. Hassan runs for the last cut kite, a great trophy, saying to Amir, "For you, a thousand times over." However, after finding the kite, Hassan encounters Assef in an alleyway. Hassan refuses to give up the kite, and Assef humiliates him by assaulting him both physically and sexually. Amir witnesses the act but is too scared to intervene. He knows that if he fails to bring home the kite, Baba would be less proud of him, so he runs away. Amir feels incredibly guilty but knows his cowardice would destroy any hopes for Baba's affections, so he keeps quiet about the incident. Afterwards, Amir keeps distant from Hassan; his feelings of guilt prevent him from interacting with the boy. Hassan's mental and physical well-being begin to deteriorate as a result, but he still tries to interact with Amir.
Amir meets the Taliban leader, who reveals himself as Assef. Sohrab is being kept at Assef's house as a dancing boy. Assef agrees to relinquish him if Amir can escape the room alive. Assef then badly beats Amir with his brass knuckles, breaking several bones and splitting his lip, until Sohrab uses a slingshot to fire a brass ball into Assef's left eye, saving Amir and carrying out Hassan's threat from long ago. Sohrab helps Amir out of the house, where he passes out and wakes up in a hospital.

Which again only goes to show just how bad you want to be White [like me] :feelshah:
What about this guy?
If you remove the hat, he looks like an Amish man.

It's pathetic. Have some respect

Also, fyi I normally wouldn't rub the fact that I'm half White into an ethnic's face so much since it's pointless and only serves to hurt their already damaged, fragile coping egos

but this nigger brought this on himself and I know just how much it hurts him when I do,

like rubbing salt in an open gaping wound I'm about to fuck with my 7inch BWC [confirmed by real sf/wignat btw]
chaddyboi has a bwc stop coping

just like this

• +1
Jfl it's like talking to a dog or a blank wall, you say the same shit over and over again but they never hear any of it

Persians literally invented the word Aryan, and the real Aryans were a mix of the BMAC populace and Proto-Indo-Iranians just like their modern descendants the Persians.

And again unlike you, they [Persians] don't have any foreign curry or mongoloid blood in them, and have maintained 95% genetic continuity to this very day since at least the iron age.

Ah yes, the self-hating ethnic jealous of me for being something he can never achieve no matter how hard he copes or kisses ass like Devansh...

Actually being White.
Or in my case half...

Which is half more than you'll ever be you abused subhuman ethnic goatfucker dog.

You

vs

Me

+
+View attachment 2000581

JFL I'm basically like half-White Assef from that book about your shitskin country cumming to rape your ethnic mongoloid bussy

Which again only goes to show just how bad you want to be White [like me] :feelshah:

Also, fyi I normally wouldn't rub the fact that I'm half White into an ethnic's face so much since it's pointless and only serves to hurt their already damaged, fragile coping egos

but this nigger brought this on himself and I know just how much it hurts him when I do,

like rubbing salt in an open gaping wound I'm about to fuck with my 7inch BWC [confirmed by real sf/wignat btw]

just like this

Shitskin

Actually being White.
Or in my case half...

You

vs

Me

+
+View attachment 2000581

just like this

All this wall of text and your still a subhuman mutt dog that doesnt belong to anywhere lmao

Keep coping with muh half white you insect shitskin

Unlike you, I am real Indo European Aryan of the steppe moggers

Last edited:
All this wall of text and your still a subhuman mutt dog that doesnt belong to anywhere lmao

Keep coping with muh half white you insect shitskin
Bruh you didn't even type a message in the first reply 💀

ethnic iq :feelsuhh:

Jfl I almost feel bad cause it kind of feels like I'm punching down rn and bullying some ethnic in high school again :lul:

Bruh you didn't even type a message in the first reply 💀

ethnic iq :feelsuhh:

Jfl I almost feel bad cause it kind of feels like I'm punching down rn and bullying some ethnic in high school again :lul:
Iranians are uglier/curry-er than Afghans, lay down the pipe. Everyone knows this. For the last time you aint Aryan, shitskin. Its like mestizo subhumans bragging that they are spanish lmao. Aryans conquered you subhumans and created your mutt identity. Lmao

Only guys like this are aryan,

the rest are mutt dogs like you

Whats this history bragging about you shitskins have?

Like Greeks, Arabs, Turks, Mongols etc. haven't humiliated, raped and ruled over you subhuman monkeys lmao thats 90% of your "history"

You aint worth squat, curry monkey lol

@Shrek2OnDvD Take a look at this mutt dog and what he claims

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Iranians are uglier than Afghans, lay down the pipe. Everyone knows this.

vs

For the last time you aint Aryan, shitskin.
For the last time I am Aryan, goatfucker.

Jfl you've talking out you're ass this whole time and have only made a fool of yourself by not even pulling up single shred of proof for literally anything you've said so far, which I'll admit isn't all that surprising for an ethnic goatfucking shitskin mongrel like you.
Its like mestizo subhumans bragging that they are spanish lmao. Aryans conquered you subhumans and created your mutt identity. Lmao
Only applies to curries, as genetic data and historical accounts back this up with a violent Aryan invasion taking hold of the subcontinent extending all the way into Kush, which is your region btw.

Also, speak for yourself do these look Aryan to you?

Whats this history bragging about you shitskins have?
What the fuck is saying about this sentence? :feelsuhh:

ethnic tier iq moment

Like Greeks, Arabs, Turks, Mongols etc. haven't humiliated, raped and ruled over you subhuman monkeys lmao thats 90% of your "history"
Most of those people, especially that latter two, completely fucked over yours to the point where your blood is literally poisoned with that of your mothers' rapists.

Meanwhile, Persians have maintained 95% genetic continuity to this very day, and have always managed to repel every single invasion with active resistance which is why they've never been conquered.

Even going as far back as to the Greeks, who you worship and secretly pray raped your ancestors so you can try to claim to be White, they themselves were influenced by Persian culture and never fully conquered Persia.

You aint worth squat, monkey lol

Monkey?
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN
Nigger you're like a Devansh 2.0

Jfl to think my life really has come to the point where I can't find anything better to do other than just bullying ethnics on Looksmax all day. :Comfy:

• JFL
why are you posting Tajikistanis? Lol is this the best you got? Everyone knows they have mixed with turkics. But not Afghan Tajiks.

Afghan Tajiks are moggers like me I mog the living hell out of every deathnic persian subhuman dog

You look like a lesbian who transitioned into a man