AGGA- before and after pictures

B

Ballislife1000

Iron
I just completed the phase of AGGA. I achieved 9mm of growth on each side. It took nine months to get my jaw completely grown to its correct position. I feel like my face is more symmetrical and I lost face fat. My jawline is showing a lot more. I couldn't see my jawline at all before the process. I was pretty recessed throughout my face. I feel more confident about myself and not too worried about what people think of my appearance now.

I was pretty happy with the results that I achieved from doing AGGA. I am able to breathe through my nose with ease. I have plenty of more space to breathe and feel more healthier compared to before starting the process. I would always get headaches, but I never get them anymore. I feel no pain in my mouth. My posture has also gotten better throughout the process. The AGGA appliance costs $6,000.

The last phase of my treatment will be controlled arch orthodontics. I will get the controlled arch orthodontics put on soon. The main goal is to put the jaw into its natural position. The Controlled Arch Approach develops the jaw first and then moves the teeth to fit the jaw placement, rather than the opposite. This also adds a wider frame to the face. The controlled arch orthodontics costs $12,000. I will post pictures after the completion of this phase. This phase will take up to a year and a half to complete.

Attachments

• IMG_3201.jpeg
    IMG_3201.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_6267.jpeg
    IMG_6267.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_0718.jpeg
    IMG_0718.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_0703.jpeg
    IMG_0703.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_0695.jpeg
    IMG_0695.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_0721.jpeg
    IMG_0721.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_5904.jpeg
    IMG_5904.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_0704.jpeg
    IMG_0704.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 277
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Obey, Deleted member 1707, Gaia262 and 3 others
Which is the before and which is the after pics they all look the same

also dude you unironically need a modified lefort 3 and then orbital decompression

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, ShineBright, Yerico7 and 11 others
@cocainecowboy

I really hate to do this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3962
Which is the before and which is the after pics they all look the same

also dude you unironically need a modified lefort 3 and then orbital decompression
The first two pictures in the mirror are before and the other two pictures are the after. What you see first are the before and then the after for the other pictures.

you need double jaw and ccw rotation

you need a ton of other procedures too.

i hope you have a ton of money bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Gaia262 and Usum
OP you are seriously wasting your time and money with AGGA.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6475, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
Congrats I guess. But boy do you have A LOT of looksmaxxing to do. Best of luck OP

You look slightly better, (sorry to say) but your case is too extreme for just an appliance to help. You would be an excellent candidate for double jaw surgery. Any appliance isn’t going to help with your degree of recession.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Repzta
OP my honest recommendation would be:
•MSE and face puller (don’t think face puller will be enough tbh)
•MSDO
•Double jaw surgery with CCW rotation and maxillary impaction (try to get the highest possible Lefort for your upper jaw and midface)

This is what you need to even get to a good starting point for looksmaxing
And these are only bone based procedures, not soft tissue ones

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Hector
Congrats I guess. But boy do you have A LOT of looksmaxxing to do. Best of luck OP
Buddy needs a head transplant surgery at this point or ITS OVER
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
@Ballislife1000 kudos to you for posting pictures though. Just know that you’ve wasted $6000 on AGGA. Seriously recommend you click the links I posted.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Gaia262, DianabolDownie and 1 other person
@Ballislife1000 kudos to you for posting pictures though. Just know that you’ve wasted $6000 on AGGA. Seriously recommend you click the links I posted.
I will check it out. Appreciate the feedback
thank you man

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
I can't believe, life is so cruel. Why does someone get everyhing while others nothing.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
12k?
With 9k I got this

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Lorsss
bruh what changed

Poor guy made the worst decision possible.
So much money spent for nothing.
Still needs around 30-40k to look like a normie. Eye surgery and double jaw with genio.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
tbh they are crappy pictures.
But I can see a discernible difference (improvement) in the close up profile pics.

You obviously need other work, but I think this was a reasonably good starting place.

You definitely see more mouth protrusion, but it’s all likely alveolar bone growth, because that’s what AGGA does.

• +1
Reactions: Ballislife1000
I just completed the phase of AGGA. I achieved 9mm of growth on each side. It took nine months to get my jaw completely grown to its correct position. I feel like my face is more symmetrical and I lost face fat. My jawline is showing a lot more. I couldn't see my jawline at all before the process. I was pretty recessed throughout my face. I feel more confident about myself and not too worried about what people think of my appearance now.

I was pretty happy with the results that I achieved from doing AGGA. I am able to breathe through my nose with ease. I have plenty of more space to breathe and feel more healthier compared to before starting the process. I would always get headaches, but I never get them anymore. I feel no pain in my mouth. My posture has also gotten better throughout the process. The AGGA appliance costs $6,000.

The last phase of my treatment will be controlled arch orthodontics. I will get the controlled arch orthodontics put on soon. The main goal is to put the jaw into its natural position. The Controlled Arch Approach develops the jaw first and then moves the teeth to fit the jaw placement, rather than the opposite. This also adds a wider frame to the face. The controlled arch orthodontics costs $12,000. I will post pictures after the completion of this phase. This phase will take up to a year and a half to complete.
Good job you have just been scammed by the cuck orthotropic dentists and wasted 12k dollars.
With 10k you could have undergone a double jaw surgery from a good surgeon in southern Europe.

If you are so truecel tier even incels feel sad for you

Damn it's rare to see a non-chadlite post here. My condolences OP. Good luck with your looksmaxing tho.

AGGA is a fucking meme guys. All it does is displace the teeth forward and causes problems and gaps with no actual benefits.

MSE and Lefort or nothing

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
@Dr Shekelberg

At least we can put AGGA on the cope list

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
posture max bro