ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED, MAXIMUM ATTRACTIVENESS

Hey man sorry but I’m very low iq so can you read this study and tell me what it entails?

A stiffer arch may lead to an increase in the relative proportion of applied muscle load being transmitted through the arch to other cranialregions, resulting in elevated cranial stress (and thus, strain).
In the abstract of the article, they're claiming that the zygomatic bones control the muscle function connected to them when it's the opposite, the muscle function connected to the zygomatic bones/cheekbones are what determine their size and shape/growth in general.
The rest is scientific nonsense, essentially.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
In the abstract of the article, they're claiming that the zygomatic bones control the muscle function connected to them, when it's the opposite, the muscle function connected to the zygomatic bones/cheekbones are what determine their size and shape/growth in general.
Uh huh. Nothing I didn’t know. Let me ask you something else. In the article it states three different force patterns (correct me if I’m wrong). Elliptical, circular and blade-like, what does that have to do with article and how are those forces replicated?

Uh huh. Nothing I didn’t know. Let me ask you something else. In the article it states three different force patterns (correct me if I’m wrong). Elliptical, circular and blade-like, what does that have to do with article and how are those forces replicated?
These forces mean nothing to me right now, but I assume they are related to specific bone-growth patterns of the cheekbones which I assume to be:
  • Tearing large pieces of meat with nothing but our full-scale teeth and hands (our carnivorous nature is mentioned in this thread)
    images
  • Bone proliferation from muscular hypertrophy (this is also discussed in the original post) due to the muscular reaction to the elements e.g: wind in the eyes, sunlight
    images
  • This is just assumption, where the other two are actually how the zygomatic bones are growth-stimulated from my assessment, the third I just assume to be, potentially, regular hard non-tearing chewing.

Last edited:
These forces mean nothing to me right now, but I assume they are related to specific bone-growth patterns of the cheekbones which I assume to be:
  • Tearing large pieces of meat with nothing but our full-scale teeth and hands (our carnivorous nature is mentioned in this thread)
    images
  • Bone proliferation from muscular hypertrophy (this is also discussed in the original post) due to the muscular reaction to the elements e.g: wind in the eyes
    images
  • This is just assumption, where the other two are actually how the zygomatic bones are growth-stimulated in from my assessment, the third I just assume to be, potentially, regular hard non-tearing chewing.
Uh huh. So nothing new… what do you have to say about chewing or tearing meat in a left to right axis potentially changing the zygomatic arch? Does that make sense or am I onto nothing?

Uh huh. So nothing new… what do you have to say about chewing or tearing meat in a left to right axis potentially changing the zygomatic arch? Does that make sense or am I onto nothing?
Tell me what you are actually trying to do here, specifically. Grow bone or remodel bone. @the_nextDavidLaid

Last edited:
Tell me what you are actually trying to do here, specifically.
So I have little to no bone cheekbone prominence and I want to not just add density such as this: BB669F25 E801 4806 9E23 33F889777F09
Which I know how to do via chewing, bonesmashing etc but I also want to rotate the bone like it’s here.
7B94C904 C903 4EFB A625 60D6C8460D87
Notice how his cheekbone mass is not massive but his position is exentuated

Attachments

• D220BA1F-D650-41EF-A37A-5A224BB6E099.jpeg
    D220BA1F-D650-41EF-A37A-5A224BB6E099.jpeg
    400.3 KB · Views: 0
  • F154F0BD-5698-4CED-A36D-FBC8A41D8BE0.jpeg
    F154F0BD-5698-4CED-A36D-FBC8A41D8BE0.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 0EDADBA5-5060-44EA-9C89-5D64EEC6DFEE.png
    0EDADBA5-5060-44EA-9C89-5D64EEC6DFEE.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 397594DE-608B-443C-805A-D93C4A556626.jpeg
    397594DE-608B-443C-805A-D93C4A556626.jpeg
    299.3 KB · Views: 0
So I have little to no bone cheekbone prominence and I want to not just add density such as this: View attachment 2714433
Which I know how to do via chewing, bonesmashing etc but I also want to rotate the bone like it’s here.
View attachment 2714435
Notice how his cheekbone mass is not massive but his position is exentuated
Bone-smashing is retardation, generally. Bones don't grow uniformly in reaction to trauma, they swell permanently in a random direction in reaction to trauma, BUT they grow uniformly from proper muscular hypertrophy of the muscle attached to them.
This is why good looking people look similar on those good looking aspects; Orbitals, cheekbones, mandible, etc.

I want you to look at these random guys from when I google 'man disgusted face', they're the best examples I can give for how you should go about hypertrophying your facial muscles entirely.
D1028 42 588 1200
Istockphoto 183380336 612x612

All of the facial muscles are compressing together at a singular point around the top of the nose: muscles from cheekbones to the muscles around his chin, to the muscles at the tip of his hair to the sides of tip of his ears- EVERYTHING.
Hold this position as aggressively as you can for ~7 minutes, once a week.

On the topic of chewing:

Chewing meat with all of your teeth simultaneously, from left to right, both up and down is ideal, but remember to PULL BACK with your skull while you're doing it: pretty much do the OPPOSITE of this picture. Start with a straight neck and then pull your skull back while you tear the meat in random directions with ALL of your teeth simultaneously.

Maxresdefault
(ignore the text I just got it off google)
This entire action doesn't just hypertrophy the mandibular/dental area entirely, it hypertrophies connective muscles of the entire face, compressing the midface/maxilla.
Remember, all of this is simply trying to mimic a neutral homo sapien from ~100,000 years ago. I just added specific logic and reasoning to the mechanics behind their facial structure.

Product 62 main main big 1478731975

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and the_nextDavidLaid
Bone-smashing is retardation, generally. Bones don't grow uniformly in reaction to trauma, they swell permanently in a random direction in reaction to trauma, BUT they grow uniformly from proper muscular hypertrophy of the muscle attached to them.
This is why good looking people look similar on those good looking aspects; Orbitals, cheekbones, mandible, etc.

I want you to look at these random guys from when I google 'man disgusted face', they're the best examples I can give for how you should go about hypertrophying your facial muscles entirely.
View attachment 2714461View attachment 2714468
All of the facial muscles are compressing together at a singular point around the top of the nose: muscles from cheekbones to the muscles around his chin, to the muscles at the tip of his hair to the sides of tip of his ears- EVERYTHING.
Hold this position as aggressively as you can for ~7 minutes, once a week.

On the topic of chewing:

Chewing meat with all of your teeth simultaneously, from left to right, both up and down is ideal, but remember to PULL BACK with your skull while you're doing it: pretty much do the OPPOSITE of this picture. Start with a straight neck and then pull your skull back while you tear the meat in random directions with ALL of your teeth simultaneously.

View attachment 2714472(ignore the text I just got it off google)
This entire action doesn't just hypertrophy the mandibular/dental area entirely, it hypertrophies connective muscles of the entire face, compressing the midface/maxilla.
Remember, all of this is simply trying to mimic a neutral homo sapien from ~100,000 years ago. I just added specific logic and reasoning to the mechanics behind their facial structure.

View attachment 2714474

View attachment 2714475
Thanks for responding😍

• +1
Reactions: .Myth
So fasting could be a good way to grow taller?? How many time should i fast ?

So fasting could be a good way to grow taller?? How many time should i fast ?
Height is a conspicuous topic for me but the only bases I have correlations on are athletes in 'tall sports' and caloric intake, I have had no real focus on height improvement as I don't feel the need to be taller.

But if you want to talk about fasting specifically, fasting promotes significant increases in natural HGH after 24 hours. If you want to fast, the best way to do so would be to measure your bodies macro-nutrient needs on some calculator like this https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutrients_calculator.htm

Then calculate how much you would need to consume in the course of two days and combine it into ONE day. It's pretty hard core to be eating 2 days worth of food in one, but logically, this is how you would incorporate fasting into an efficient growth diet.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Height is a conspicuous topic for me but the only bases I have correlations on are athletes in 'tall sports' and caloric intake, I have had no real focus on height improvement as I don't feel the need to be taller.

But if you want to talk about fasting specifically, fasting promotes significant increases in natural HGH after 24 hours. If you want to fast, the best way to do so would be to measure your bodies macro-nutrient needs on some calculator like this https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutrients_calculator.htm

Then calculate how much you would need to consume in the course of two days and combine it into ONE day. It's pretty hard core to be eating 2 days worth of food in one, but logically, this is how you would incorporate fasting into an efficient growth diet.
So 24h fasting should be ideal?

This snippet of mine is taken from a direct message with a member of the forum, I though it may be enlightening to those concerned about 'wide frames'
i am not saying youre wrong, but why is having wide clavicles so attractive if it's a big evolutionary disadvantage
It's not attractive, having proportional skeletal structure is ideal. The wide shoulder stuff comes from superhero comics etc.
This is derek theler, he's ~6'8. But still proportional in the face, note the proportional shoulders.
3697800 images   2023 10 10T090712868

This is Fabein Pelous (left), he's 6'6
Fabien pelous judo

These are his shoulders
Polo rugby le courageux fabien pelous fp poh006

Jono Jenkins and Ed Jenkins (twins): 6'1
Maxresdefault

Their shoulders:

Twins

'Framecel' is a meme, wider frames are literally counter-intuitive to facial development.

Bone-smashing is retardation, generally. Bones don't grow uniformly in reaction to trauma,

View attachment 2714474

View attachment 2714475
I’m curious what you have to say about this?

I’m curious what you have to say about this?

I saw this nearly 8 years ago, i'm pretty sure that I MYSELF used the image to try to vindicate bonesmashing to the early looksmaxxing community when I was a little more ignorant.
But the image is literally what I mean by physical trauma 'permanently swells' the bone in a random direction.
1970550 amsterdam skull small

this is unnatural and ununiform size & shape, even if he decides to go to the horse for seconds on his right cheekbones, no doubt his face looked strange in real life, rather than dimorphic on one side as you would be led to believe by these bonesmashers.

Observe the difference relative to the shape of THESE skulls
Download
Dw
Tmcfxpdv 1415269662

Do you see how the 'robust' Neutral homo sapiens cheekbones (and rest of skull more or less) are shaped in that consistent uniform manner? Every time?
This is the natural muscle activation I've discussed prior. Both in the teeth (upper and lower mandibular muscle activation's effect on the rest of the face), and in the muscles wrapped around the zygoma themselves (innate reaction to the elements against the eyes).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: anticel
I saw this nearly 8 years ago, i'm pretty sure that I MYSELF used the image to try to vindicate bonesmashing to the early looksmaxxing community when I was a little more ignorant.
But the image is literally what I mean by physical trauma 'permanently swells' the bone in a random direction.
View attachment 2715534
this is unnatural and ununiform size & shape, even if he decides to go to the horse for seconds on his right cheekbones, no doubt his face looked strange in real life, rather than dimorphic on one side as you would be led to believe by these bonesmashers.

Observe the difference relative to the shape of THESE skulls
View attachment 2715538View attachment 2715539View attachment 2715540View attachment 2715555

Do you see how the 'robust' Neutral homo sapiens cheekbones (and rest of skull more or less) are shaped in that consistent uniform manner? Every time?
This is the natural muscle activation I've discussed prior. Both in the teeth (upper and lower mandibular muscle activation's effect on the rest of the face), and in the muscles wrapped around the zygoma themselves (innate reaction to the elements against the eyes).
I’m not arguing against what you preach (natural diet, mewing, etc). But all those things that you preach may not, or actually will not lead to the result you show so how about combining the two? Is the final result not bone though? I will do what you say first before I do any of the retardation…

Also what is your opinion on widening the palate via NCR, thumbpulling etc

because this is called NATURAL FORM; deer, goats, animals of the wild, in general, maybe only biologically different when it comes to environmental and diet changes across their separate genus', but i'll get to this also.
based, some1 else w understanding of environment vs. genetics. health and attractiveness can only ever be seen holistically.
made a thread about craniofacial growth some time ago before I understood how important body posture is and the fascia/skeletal system works.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .Myth and 5'7 zoomer
based, some1 else w understanding of environment vs. genetics. health and attractiveness can only ever be seen holistically.
made a thread about craniofacial growth some time ago before I understood how important body posture is and the fascia/skeletal system works.
Do you think posture can fix eye assymetry?

Do you think posture can fix eye assymetry?
I am not sure if posture alone can fix it. Downgrown faces cause deviated septums causing the face to grow asymmetrical. Jaw surgery + posture can reverse this 100%. Only fixing posture: idk.

One thing this thread didn't go into is what to do with a downgrown face. -> A face that already adapted to all the wrong parts about our modern lifestyle. Without jaw surgery its often time impossible to reach proper spinal posture.

Also interesting theory w the androgen receptors. Will try but no sex is frustrating asf...

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I am not sure if posture alone can fix it. Downgrown faces cause deviated septums causing the face to grow asymmetrical. Jaw surgery + posture can reverse this 100%. Only fixing posture: idk.

One thing this thread didn't go into is what to do with a downgrown face. -> A face that already adapted to all the wrong parts about our modern lifestyle. Without jaw surgery its often time impossible to reach proper spinal posture.

Also interesting theory w the androgen receptors. Will try but no sex is frustrating asf...
Sex havER huh… 🥲 what do you think about NCR?

Watch the video:

• JFL
Sex havER huh… 🥲 what do you think about NCR?

Watch the video:

Please discuss this in a separate thread concerning it or direct messages as it's a little derailing.

MINOR FIX to the regimen for 'facial hypertrophy exercises'
(PLEASE READ)

I have decided to change the regimen from holding the position for 8 minutes every 2 weeks, to 7 minutes every FOUR DAYS. I calculate this based on the time it seems to take for the muscles in the (non-mandibular) face to atrophy after hypertrophy.
I only started doing the 8 minutes every 2 weeks stuff very recently due to my own fatigue, but 7 minutes every FOUR DAYS has been what has gotten me optimal growth for the past 2 years.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
Please discuss this in a separate thread concerning it or direct messages as it's a little derailing.

MINOR FIX to the regimen for 'facial hypertrophy exercises
(PLEASE READ)

I have decided to change the regimen from holding the position for 8 minutes every 2 weeks, to 7 minutes every FOUR DAYS. I calculate this based on the time it seems to take for the muscles in the (non-mandibular) face to atrophy after hypertrophy.
I only started doing the 8 minutes every 2 weeks stuff very recently due to my own fatigue, but 7 minutes every FOUR DAYS has been what has gotten me optimal growth for the past 2 years.
Don’t you think it’s better to go outside and do this “exercise” when in the direct vicinity of the sun?

Don’t you think it’s better to go outside and do this “exercise” when in the direct vicinity of the sun?
The sun was the natural condition for humans to use these muscles in the first place and develop these bones, just like the wind.
But doing these exercises is irrelevant to the need for sunlight, we are pretty much pretending that we are the children that did utilize these muscular activations in sunlight while their skull was growing.

Though of course, sunlight is great for Vitamin D, hormones and overall biological health: in men specifically, sunlight is great for testosterone especially if you are androgen-receptor recovered, because when your androgen receptors have fully recovered, your muscles stay hypertrophied for longer (among other things).

Last edited:
  • Woah
The sun was the natural condition for humans to use these muscles in the first place and develop these bones, just like the wind.
But doing these exercises are irrelevant to the need for sunlight, we are pretty much pretending that we are the children that did utilize these muscular activations in sunlight while their skull was growing.

Though of course, sunlight is great for Vitamin D, hormones and overall biological health: in men specifically, sunlight is great for testosterone especially if you are androgen-receptor recovered, because when your androgen receptors have fully recovered, your muscles stay hypertrophied for longer (among other things).
Great thesis. You’re very knowledgeable… Amyway last question what do you think of this thread?

ik ncr & wanted to try it.
Again, please take this discussion to direct messages. Though I will say, they put a balloon into your skull and blow it to kind of 'decompress it'. It's interesting because this inversely correlates with my theory of back sleeping literally compressing & flattening the face over time due to gravity.

Great thesis. You’re very knowledgeable… Amyway last question what do you think of this thread?

This Facial expressions enduce endochondral ossification of the articular cartilage of the jaw resulting
He almost had it, but wrong, the facial expressions literally hypertrophy certain muscles in the face. but I disagree that their big jaws are a result of this natural hypertrophy i've already discussed.
FrankMcGrathRotator0

This is frank mcgrath

I believe those bodybuilder's embossed facial bones are from long term excessive drug usage, like HGH.
When you take excessive amounts of these drugs, your bones grow in a 'general form and size' on top of what you already looked like comparable to acromegaly, instead of a proportional form and size from the natural muscle attachments in all humans, that are generally the same shape regardless of person.

Your mandible size is subject to hypertrophy entirely from ideal masticatory function, both total-dental tearing & chewing. Total-dental tearing just means tearing meat off the 'main piece' with all of your teeth at once, literally getting your entire set of teeth around the steak and tearing it off in random directions like a tiger or leopard, this controls teeth width in humans. This is a ~decent example but not precisely the most ideal.
Michael and matthew resized

For mandible size, obviously we know how chewing itself effects mandibular muscle hypertrophy, you can assume automatically that this hypertrophy begins to have an immediate effect on jaw size.
96a974da38636f92b4afeacbd129a817

The combination of these two looks like this

• Love it
Again, please take this discussion to direct messages. Though I will say, they put a balloon into your skull and blow it to kind of 'decompress it'. It's interesting because this inversely correlates with my theory of back sleeping literally compressing & flattening the face over time due to gravity.

He almost had it, but wrong, the facial expressions literally hypertrophy certain muscles in the face. but I disagree that their big jaws are a result of this natural hypertrophy i've already discussed.
View attachment 2715692
This is frank mcgrath

I believe those bodybuilder's embossed facial bones are from long term excessive drug usage, like HGH.
When you take excessive amounts of these drugs, your bones grow in a 'general form and size' on top of what you already looked like comparable to acromegaly, instead of a proportional form and size from the natural muscle attachments in all humans, that are generally the same shape regardless of person.

Your mandible size is subject to hypertrophy entirely from ideal masticatory function, both total-dental tearing & chewing. Total-dental tearing just means tearing meat off the 'main piece' with all of your teeth at once, literally getting your entire set of teeth around the steak and tearing it off in random directions like a tiger or leopard, this controls teeth width in humans. This is a ~decent example but not precisely the most ideal.
View attachment 2715688

For mandible size, obviously we know how chewing itself effects mandibular muscle hypertrophy, you can assume automatically that this hypertrophy begins to have an immediate effect on jaw size.
View attachment 2715682

The combination of these two looks like this
View attachment 2715693
Interesting… Thanks for responding… Something small though… you did say muscle hypertrophy of the facial muscles induce bone growth etc so my question is does that exclude the mentalist muscle for the chin bone?

Interesting… Thanks for responding… Something small though… you did say muscle hypertrophy of the facial muscles induce bone growth etc so my question is does that exclude the mentalist muscle for the chin bone?
Every dimorphic bone you can observe grows PRIMARILY from the muscle attached to it.
The muscles on top of and surrounding the chin, by this same deduction, induce chin growth if hypertrophied correctly.
This specific hypertrophy is created from 'extreme/total mouth opening' to bite down on the aforementioned meat with all of your teeth, doing this you literally feel all of those muscles in the chin.
Illustration cartoon mouth open wide 260nw 179678441

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: triggr and the_nextDavidLaid
Every dimorphic bone you can observe grows PRIMARILY from the muscle attached to it.
The muscles on top of and surrounding the chin, by this same deduction, induce chin growth if hypertrophied correctly.
This specific hypertrophy is created from 'extreme/total mouth opening' to bite down on the aforementioned meat with all of your teeth, doing this you literally feel all of those muscles in the chin.
View attachment 2715809
Thank you so much for responding to every question I had. Thanks for helping us out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .Myth and 5'7 zoomer
dude made a section for trans ''women''

thats what happens when you allow yikerinos to join

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid and .Myth
dude made a section for trans ''women''

thats what happens when you allow yikerinos to join
Understandable tbh.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

but i'm a very inclusive and supportive person. This is why I made this entire thread in the first place instead of keeping all of this information to myself and turning into a 99/10 hyper-slayer.

A more instructive breakdown of hormones I did in response to a direct message

do u know how to inhibit aromatase naturally? i cant seem to find an effective way without also tanking my igf-1
Let's do a run down on Hormonal Biology (READ EVERYTHING)

Aromatase inhibition implies reducing testosterone->oestrogen metabolization, I should have added to the thread that after ejaculation, the androgen receptors don't just get weaker, what do you think the obvious effect is on circulating testosterone?
There isn't really one. I mean of course ejaculation spikes prolactin in males, but circulating testosterone is primarily mediated by sunlight, diet and physical activity.

What we must discuss here is active testosterone, circulating testosterone is the total testosterone in the body mediated by sunlight, diet & physical activity, active testosterone is what the androgen receptors actively utilize OF the circulating testosterone.

Ejaculation decreases active testosterone by weakening or outright disabling androgen receptors in the body, but has little to no effect on circulating testosterone.

When these receptors are disabled, what do you think metabolizes the circulating testosterone? Let me give you a clue. Androgen receptors aren't the only hormonal receptors in men that can metabolize circulating testosterone.

After an ejaculation your body-prolactin significantly increases, after about 3 ejaculations your blood-prolactin are usually at insane levels because the body recognizes that it actually becomes dangerous to keep going, but at this time, your Androgen receptors are very weak, for at minimum the next 7 days. This aforementioned 7 day recovery period allows your Aromatase Enzymes which metabolise estrogen from testosterone, to have free reign over the body's total circulating testosterone.

Ejaculation probably has little effect on estrogen itself, rather, it simply downregulates the body's usage of active testosterone, while allowing estrogen to continue active synthesis. However, I do postulate that there is more estrogen being metabolised from circulating testosterone if there is less androgenic receptivity- a biological congruency effect, I have no immediate evidence for this.

I'd also worry about plant foods, because most plant foods except maybe white rice and yam- have serious plant estrogens(phytoestrogens) that are to be synthesized similarly to estrogen.

But you asked about the primary method of natural aromatase inhibition, not decreasing estrogen.

Sunlight.

We already know that aromatase inhibition alone increases testosterone in men.

I postulate that excess sunlight is also necessary for female health and that women are not supposed to be as 'estrogenized' as they are in the modern world, but far healthier.

Last edited:
A breakdown on frame I did in response to a direct message

but like someone with wide ass clavicles unpumped no lighting looks insane
View attachment 2714961

and people with narrower clavicles look so much better when they fraud wide clavicles
View attachment 2714964
View attachment 2714967
(same guy)

To add, the rock doesn't look insane, it's simply overall size that you're being deceived by, there is zero natural advantage to shoulders this wide, basketball is not a natural activity, there is an objective natural disadvantage to wide shoulders however, malformed facial and torso/rib-cage development from near-forced back-sleeping is all but guaranteed.

Bone mass overwhelms shoulder width entirely when it comes to imposition, we aren't fucking bats, maybe people who want to look like that image of dwayne johnson want to turn into a bat.

World Champion Levan Saginashvili

images

tHXqi0_38200017_270529010424563_4565079533002162176_n.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Ex-World Champion Denis Cyplenkov

main-qimg-f4fafaa695be8e052669be1ed3072cad-lq

maxresdefault.jpg

78fecb00b77cb76670fcb8a48106ea4b1.jpg

Denis-Cyplenkov-running-training.jpg

images

Dwayne Johnson

1412349193000-TheRock-Baywatch.PNG

33089441-baywatch-paramount-pictures-3dfe.jpg

rs_634x951-160425120028-634.Zac-Efron-Dwayne-Johnson-Baywatch-Fall-JR-042516.jpg

I hope you can now assess the difference between a wide frame and a robust frame.

• Love it
A breakdown on Semen Expulsion I did in response to a direct message

I need to definitely make a separate thread on the semen expulsion stuff, everyone is doing no-fap nowadays, but no one is aware of the semen-expulsion stuff, which has insane implications.

You first need to differentiate semen from sperm.

• Sperm is the male reproductive cell itself generated in the testicles.

• Semen is the fluid that helps this cell more easily navigate the inside of a female vagina, it is generated in the prostate.

• During ejaculation, sperm goes into the prostate and mixes with semen, which is then shot out of the urethra of the penis, but until ejaculation, the sperm remains in the testicles, and the semen remains in the prostate.

• During male arousal, semen automatically goes into production in the prostate. It does not leave unless expelled.

• Ejaculation is the first way to expel semen from the prostate but this also expels sperm from the testicles. Killing androgen receptivity.

• The second way is the expulsion method I have discussed already, when you go to do your business in the toilet, make sure to pee first to consciously 'release' all muscles you use to stop pee from coming out in the first place.

• Squat over the toilet instead of a full sit, then use your lower abdominal muscles to force the poop out, instead of using your rectal/anus muscles.

• You will know you're doing it correctly when you see actual semen exit your penis, you will know when it's semen because it's white, stringy, sticky etc. You are literally using your pelvic/lower abdominal muscles to squeeze your prostate empty.

• You should avoid arousal in general if you're serious about all of this, semen is a finite chemical the body produces only a certain amount of every day, I hypothesize that excess production is very dangerous for the prostate itself, because it usually only generates enough to accompany at most ~3 ejaculations before the body usually shuts down sexual arousal, excess production is more than likely a bad idea.

• And it gets worse, when you are asleep the subconscious potty training that constricts your bladder muscles so you don't piss the bed also interact/stimulate your genital region by sheer proximity, this causes both morning wood & wet dreams: wet dreams are a full ejaculation, whereas morning wood is a full arousal-erection, both are completely unnatural, but both stimulate semen generation in the prostate regardless.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Either a high effort shitpost/bait/rep farm from brainlets who see an essay with le scientific looksmaxxing terms and images and press the looksmax version of reddit awards button

Contents
  • Hydration
  • Androgen Receptors
  • Facial Hair
  • Sexual Health
  • Biological Health
  • Facial Structure and Hairline
  • Balding
  • Body
  • Breastfeeding and 'MEWING'
  • Human Nature
  • Minor Additives
  • For the Trans Women/cis Women
  • Penis size
  • Cancers
  • Mental gains
  • 7 day ejaculation recovery period
  • Hair thickness
  • The skull
  • My body-remodeling regimen
  • Fasting
  • Posture

Alright, let's break down looksmaxxing entirely, all the information you're about to witness is based on my own multi-year process of self-experimentation in seeing what works objectively, and what does not. Please bear with me in fully explaining EVERYTHING.

Hydration

Stay extremely hydrated during the day, but stop drinking before bed or you will risk wet dreams increasing frequency

Androgen Receptors

Ejaculation, in it's absolute form detaches androgen receptors from your biology temporarily. After 7 days- and this is consistent across ALL men-, the androgen receptors RE-attach, you NEED androgen receptors attached to your biology for ideal muscular-skeletal growth- so wait 7 days after ejaculation and on the 7th day you're good to begin 'truly' looksmaxxing.

there is scientific documentation on this 7 day period it takes for androgen receptors to reattach, in fact, on the 7th day, your testosterone triples. I'm saying, when you ejaculate your body's entire reserve of ANDROGEN RECEPTORS, the receptors that ABSORB testosterone, are DETACHED from the BODY FOR 7 DAYS. YOUR TESTOSTERONE SPIKES ON THE 7TH DAY OF ABSTAINANCE.

BUT YOU NEED YOUR ANDROGEN RECEPTORS ATTACHED TO YOUR BODY TO MAKE MEANINGFULL BONE/MUSCLE MASS.

Facial Hair

Once your androgen receptors reattach after the 7 day no-ejaculation period, your hair follicles continue their development, no matter how hairless and twinky you may be initially, you go 3 months no cum/wet dreams and you'll start to see significant follicle increase.

Sexual Health

I've already told you about 7 day abstinence, but ideally you also need to understand that ANY AND ALL AROUSAL immediately generates semen in the prostate, Sperm always remains in the balls though, till ejaculation. The semen in the prostate MUST be expelled EVERY DAY, or it will cause prostate cancer if left dormant inside the prostate. NOTE:EXPELLED DOES NOT MEAN CUM, you can expel residual semen from your prostate by squatting slightly in the bathroom and mentally pushing in on your frontal pelvis, like you would on your anus when you're taking a shit.

Non-sperm'ized' semen will be forced out like a long rope.

Morning wood is arousal caused by potty training because the musculature holding in the urine also interacts with the genitals and stimulates them. Wet dreams are an extreme of this phenomenon.

Biological Health

Potty training may be damn near evil (joking), holding in waste unnaturally long (while sleeping specifically) atrophies the digestive system over time and over the course of generations, it is also the direct cause of digestive cancers, the same way dormant semen in the prostate too long is the cause of Prostate cancer. This is why modern NOFAP is slightly misguided, without knowledge on how to expel the semen in their prostate without ejaculating.

Testicular cancer is also caused by extended and unnatural lower torso/pelvic muscle activity in the body.

Facial Structure and Hairline

r/LooksmaxingAdvice - ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED, MAXIMUM ATTRACTIVENESS
Why do all lions and tigers look very similar? with their minor differentiators that allow herd members to different being minor facial differences, minor hair differences, voice, scars etc?

because this is called NATURAL FORM; deer, goats, animals of the wild, in general, maybe only biologically different when it comes to environmental and diet changes across their separate genus', but i'll get to this also.

You all obviously know what 'mewing' is yes? mewing, for all intents and purposes, is not real in a 'new discovery' sense.

Human breast proportions are caused by animal fat consumption, tongue posture is the differentiator between the cranial 'growth direction' of children sucking on these different breast types: carnivore vs herbivore breast growth in women.

That's correct, the tongue posture of black Africans and Eurasians differentiated entirely in this specific aspect. but i'll delve deeper into this later.

If you want a visual difference, look up the pornstar Addison Lorie.
and compare her NIPPLE POSITION and BREAST PLUMPNESS with any flat saggy titted woman pornstar you can find
from this you can infer that she grew up on heavy animal meat and animal fat.

Her face is very ugly and undeveloped, agreed, but this is absolutely more anecdotal to her mother's breast proportions being different from her own while she was still a baby breastfeeding.

estrogen in women simply mediates fat distribution, this coupled with lack of androgen receptor density allows animal fat (saturated fat) to proliferate in ideal areas all over the body, specifically breasts, lack of androgen receptor density is the crucual factor in differentiating men and women.

When exposed to female biology; saturated fat gives women the 'good' type of tits, but when exposed to androgen receptors in men, increases testosterone, it's the 'all-fat' in homo sapiens. Animal meat/fat is ideal for human consumption and mediated by our gender differentiated hormonal receptors.

WE ARE CARNIVORES/OMNIVORES BY VIRTUE OF THIS DIFFERENCE, this is why our facial structure looks different from the gorillas/chimps that are PRIMARILY vegetarians; flat/saggy tits ==== chimp breasts. Saturated/animal fat is the primary mediator in the difference between humans and other apes.

Next topic, you ever heard about chewing? How hypetrophy in the jaw muscle makes the mandible bone bigger? This is consistent for ALL muscles in the skull but the growth IS NOT acromegaly.

It grows in the NATURAL homo sapien form. That's why ALL GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE HAVE SPECIFIC GOOD LOOKING FEATURES even if they have essentially 'non-ideal' features to add some uniqueness. like eye color, skin and hair (generally).

So here's the general run down on 'BONE HYPERTROPHY'

EAT WHOLE STEAKS OF RED MEAT, as raw you can get without risking parasitic infection.

The action of baring down on a large steak with ALL OF YOUR TEETH and then FORCE TEARING AWAY WITH YOUR HEAD while holding it still with your hands, maintains, generates & fixes teeth STRAIGHTNESS by hypertrophying TOTAL MAXILLARY MUSCULATURE through the complete-teeth activity, and in turn, accelerating an increase in mandible and maxillary bone proliferation.

If you're male then maintaining POST 7 DAY abstinence through out makes it easier for you as testosterone goes straight to the muscles in your face through your now-attached androgen receptors.

Now let me tell you about hair; your hair follicles are attached to a 'hair muscle' system, you can see this on any skull diagram for muscles in the skull; the pericranial aponeurosis. You can literally continuously hypertrophy the very front muscular attachment 'forward' to lower your hairline over time. I suggest you SHAVE YOUR HEAD COMPLETELY before doing this, your head hair itself may act like some kind of 'hair-line' anchor and make you just start stretching the skin on your face.

PROPER Muscular hypertrophy in all face muscles, 8 minute-holds once every two weeks and you should see bone mass increase within 1 month: The specific exercise you should do are extreme forms of 'pretending you are outside in the sun on an extremely windy day, very autistic, I know, but so is looksmaxxing in general.

1000_F_74698098_4xLLv6X2j1CRAfO1kAzbvQmJvOwCmYSg.jpg

Hold this position AGGRESSIVELY for 8-minutes straight, once every 2 weeks is enough, remember what I said about the importance of abstinence in muscle-bone mass growth, you want to look like this you need a little discipline... Also, 'imagine' forcing your hair 'muscles' DOWN during a 'frown', there are muscles there, just touch it and try your hardest to 'FORCE IT DOWN' like any other muscle, you should see results in WEEKS, if not DAYS. (Ideally, you should shave all of your hair off, in my experience outgrown hair might have an 'anchor effect' on the hairline, shaving your hair off seems to completely prevent needless skin stretching, which is also why you need to limit doing this exercise too excessively)

Notice that these big boned dimorphic faces have a THIN NOSE, a THIN NOSE is a high-bone mass nose. when people have pudgy thick noses, this means that the skin that is supposed to be being stretched into an attractive thin forward shape, is being compressed against the absence of a developed nasal bone structure.

BALDING

Balding is plain and simply what happens when you ejaculate too much, you remain inside the period of androgen receptor detachment from the body so your muscles begin to completely atrophy, regardless of how much gym you do. Remember, after ejaculation there is an ABSOLUTE PERIOD OF 7 DAYS before your androgen receptors re-attach. Your hair line is definitely not exempt from this, but if you accompany abstinence with 'hair muscle' downward hypertrophy, you should be able to completely recover 'AND MORE' your hairline.

Body

Height is also not entirely genetic, but obviously predisposed to existing genetics of course, this is all about ideal food amount intake as well as physical activity during development;

basketballers all have basketballer shoulders

swimmers always have wide shoulders. but swimming isn't a natural 'continuous stimuli' activity, so all their bodies are retarded looking ngl.

It's just excessive muscular-skeletal usage in the area of the shoulder- swimmers obviously do this when they swim, ballers obviously do this when they train dribbling and shooting and dunking. But ideally, you do this while you're young and growing so you develop in these facets early and don't have to do autistic dead arm hangs and get insane clavicle skin stretch marks.

BREASTFEEDING.

Remember what I said about NIPPLE POSITION and BREAST PLUMPNESS?

ALL GIRLS need to grow up eating primarily animal meats and fat and their breasts will grow in their IDEAL form REGARDLESS OF RACE. this will mean IDEAL facial proportions for the kids that they breastfeed because IDEAL tongue habits will subconsciously develop. Natural 'mewing' per-se

We've already discussed how female breast 'proportions' are differentiated in homo sapiens by the TYPE of fat consumption during growth-> animal fat vs plant fat. Black people initially were the original ones with caucasian skull structure (see:florisbad skull from south africa 200,000 years ago) but humans came from here of course, so it makes sense.

That was before Africa was in essentiality a desert. But right now, African girl breasts are flat and saggy, no matter how young or old on a large scale, but not a COMPLETE scale, just generally due to herbivorous diet at large in Africa right now. Long saggy breasts, instead of plump.

This is more consistent with chimpanzee breast proportions because in The desert that Africa is right now, their diet will predominantly be plant foods, because there are few places for prey to live, fewer they aren't already being hunted by predators.

But THIS DIET DIFFERENTIATION creates the breast proportion difference across races.

Not 'genes'.

But why do humans eat meat?

Why did we start eating animal fats in the first place and make our women develop these shapely tits that other chimps don't have? this is what differentiated the chimps that lost the fur and just kept eating plant from the chimps that lost the fur and STARTED STALKING BIG CATS. HUMANS DIFFERENTIATED THEMSELVES BY SCAVENGING BIG CAT KILLS.

Our ancestors were the most attractive people possible, but relative to them, 'Attractiveness' does not exist. Like lions and tigers, deers and rabbits, there is a 'Natural form'. Humans have one to, that I assume would look like some artistic combination wherein a dark-African man has the cranial proportions of some hyper-European like Fabien Pelous, and much more body hair, as we are talking about pre-desert African homo-sapiens.

Humans have been around for over 500,000 years, and attractive 'caucasoid skulls' are the only ones you're going to find going back before humans left Africa ~70,000 years ago (see:florisbad skull). Neanderthals were all ugly as fuck (but were a post-african settlement a little farther back than the 70,000 year old out of africa exodus).

Let's recap:

IDEAL HUMAN DIET, CREATING IDEAL HUMAN BREASTS, CREATING IDEAL HUMAN BREASTFEEDING, CREATING IDEAL TONGUE POSTURE, CREATING IDEAL PROPORTIONS.

how often do you think ALL of these factors are met perfectly? And you want to talk genetics? look at Zendaya's parents- her mom probably has great tits, but both of her parents are ugly as fuck.

Human Nature

Our growth is non-exponential relative to ideal environmental conditions, when we scavenged big cat kills and needed to burst run to escape them, climb trees etc;

too much size and you become unnaturally large and slow, a 6'3-6-8 man can probably effectively outmaneuver a Dark-maned lion or panther with burst speed, a 7' man will have his right leg shredded trying to get up the tree, literally too much growth leads to a weird bell curve degeneration effect in our hypothetical 'Natural' 'Pre-desert Africa'.

Though of course, with enough scientific engineering, the growth is effectively exponential, like any other animal that encounters a different environmental pace, elephant->wooly mammoth.

Minor additives

Did you know that sleeping on pillows malforms by enlarges your occiput unnaturally, while also destroying your neck posture? back sleeping is in general deforming and unnatural but if you want to flatten your occiput before training yourself to side-sleep, you should probably back sleep on a HARD FLOOR till you notice your occiput is flattened completely then STOP, this should take only a week or two. You don't want to be this guy, even if this DOES seem like the norm (of course it is, pillows and soft beds are the norm)

You may notice an anecdotal trend of Japanese people with flat occiputs, are you also aware they sleep on flatter, lower beds?

Sleeping on soft beds instead of harder surfaces like our ancestors (grass & dirt) etc, malforms your spinal growth as the pelvic region is very heavy and sinks into the bed during sleep because of it's sheer weight.

Sitting down in general is unnatural, and deforms sternum growth and development, concaving the chest over the course of life and on a greater scale, generations, sleeping on your back accelerates this, if you want your kids chests to look like this, keep doing both.

Sunlight exposure over the course of about anything longer than ~15 minutes to the naked body significantly increases circulating testosterone in men, your risk of cancer is decreased only after the 7 day non-ejaculatory period.

Fasting for 24 hours immediately spikes HGH for a continuous period till you begin eating again, and sprinting increases stable HGH.

A long-term sprinting regimen increases bone thickness and total muscle mass in the entire legs, while heavy strict-curl HOLDS increase bone thickness in the entire arms; repetition exercises are a meme.

Strict curling to a ~90 degree (humerus-radius) hold acts on the ENTIRE BODY down to your pelvis and legs, so you need TOTAL MUSCLE EQUILIBRIUM during this exercise. When it starts getting heavy YOU WILL SHIT YOURSELF, BUT THIS IS NATURAL, YOUR BODY IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TRAINED TO HOLD IN WASTE MATTER

57e9e8c61a000004055b4f5c.jpg

For the trans women/cis women

As I mentioned, carnivore diet(specifically the saturated fat) creates voluptuous and proportional breasts, so, theoretically, if you wanted massive voluptuous tits, as a post-pubertal woman you'd just need to inject estrogen and consume high amounts of very fatty beef for like a couple months.

For a trans woman, your testicles are actually very important here, ejaculation in men spikes prolactin, a doctor can explain to you why this is important in estrogen increase, but the point is, you have your own natural estrogen injection; ejaculation. On top of artificial stuff you can get from a doctor, all you would need to do is literally the same thing; consume high amounts of very fatty beef, for a long period of time. This is literally like how ejaculation is the cause of gyno, but instead of gyno, you are straight up giving yourself breasts and on a larger scale, a feminine fat distribution.

Penis size

Now this one is a little more unbelievable, but if you want to grow your dick it's actually super simple, your flaccid penis is at a downward angle while flaccid, to grow it make sure you can some how artificially 'keep it in that downwards flaccid position' while getting fully erect, by fully erect, your body only assesses your penis as 'fully erect when the angle get's high and your mind starts 'consciously' throbbing, this is why it is also important, while holding your now 'continuously erecting' penis in that 'flaccid position' to also MAKE SURE YOU ARE MENTALLY NO WHERE NEAR YOUR PENIS, there can be no mental activity near your dick, you must not be holding in pee, poop, anything, you must not consciously 'throb', the erection-ing must be strictly due to something you are viewing online and not you physically touching your dick outside of whatever apparatus is holding it in the 'flaccid angle'. imagine a chastity cage but one that does not constrict the size of the penis, just the angle.

Pretty much, you are tricking your penis into thinking it still needs more blood, by making it think it's still in the 'flaccid state', it's like jelqing, but instead, it's the actual biological process that grows the penis in the first place during childhood.

Obviously, the penis is a muscle so my discussion on testosterone and androgen receptor attachment is CRUCIAL here.

Cancers

Cancers are entirely biological degeneration from our artificial environment, I already explained how holding in waste from subconsciously trained potty training is the direct cause of cancers, the same is probably true for skin products, hair products, air purity etc. All cancers can be traced to our artificial foundation of living.

Mental gains

Within a month on post-7 day ejaculatory recovery, your mental clarity should begin to increase drastically. But only to a point of clear minded thinking and assessment, it isn't going to make you fucking superman.

The issue with society nowadays is literally that humans have lived hundreds of thousands if not millions of years, (my general estimate based on existing fossil samples is ~800,000 years) in normal conditions, it's only in the past ~10,000 or so we started literally mentally training our children to have late night ejaculations from wet dreams because of potty training's consequent function on genital muscle stimulation.

7 day ejaculation recovery period

There is a 7 day ejaculation recovery period present in ALL HUMAN MEN, where, for exactly 7 days after you ejaculate, androgen receptors attached to your body will weaken and detach, this of course means that the receptor that literally transfers circulating testosterone in your body into active testosterone in your muscles/bones etc, is no longer attached to your muscles/bones etc.

On the 7th day after the last ejaculation, your androgen receptors completely reattach, and this, for whatever reason, spikes your testosterone for the entire day to >1.5x their normal levels, returning to their baseline at the end of the day

This of course means that you should not be masturbating ever you fucking idiot

Hair Thickness

This is a direct result of hypertrophy of the underlying muscle, eyebrows specifically, scroll up for information on how to get great eyes.

The Skull

17.jpg

Something I always have to add about these images is that these super robust skulls are always missing a small subnasal process below their nasal 'hole' but slightly above their upper teeth, this is also muscular hypertrophy related, along with cheekbones and the rest of the facial skeletal process.

You can see what i'm talking about here.

It's actually supposed to be a little more pronounced than that even, however it seems this bone is very soft and gets destroyed, relatively more easily than the rest of the skull post death. It creates a more straight, 'uniform looking' lower facial profile, the lower facial cranial bone mass surrounding the teeth, (including the one I just mentioned) would obviously stretch the skin forward against the bones, this means thinner lips of course.

My body-remodeling regimen

My current regimen is on the basis of 2 weeks. I train in strength conditioning but you can replace that specific week with whatever sport YOU train in. DO NOT REPLACE the sprint week. This is your natural human activity.

Week 1

• Day 1: Eat
  • Day 2: Sprints/Track and field & sunlight (take a shower also this day)
  • Day 3: Eat
  • Day 4: Sprints/Track and field & sunlight (take a shower also this day)
  • Day 5: Eat
  • Day 6: Sprints/Track and field & sunlight (take a shower also this day)
  • Day 7: Rest. eat anything you want and do anything you want this day, this is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT FOR MORALE going into these weeks.
Week 2

• Day 2: (YOUR SPORT) & sunlight (take a shower also this day)
  • Day 4: (YOUR SPORT) & sunlight (take a shower also this day)
  • Day 6: (YOUR SPORT) & sunlight (take a shower also this day)
  • Day 7: Rest. eat anything you want and do anything you want this day, this is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT FOR MORALE going into these weeks. THIS IS ALSO THE OPTIMAL DAY FOR YOUR BI-MONTHLY FACIAL HYPERTROPHY EXERCISE, BECAUSE IT PRELUDES THE SPRINT WEEK, WHERE GROWTH HORMONE PEAKS. (as well as those more insecure folks that are attempting to perfect the penile exercise)
Fasting

If you want to accelerate any facet of this regimen, you can try to eat everything on your eating days and fast completely on your sport/sprint days. Be cautious, the HGH output from doing this is immense, as HGH spikes from fasting alone after 24 hours

Posture

Total spinal posture (including neck, shoulder girdle, torso, pelvis) is crucial for facial proportion development
Bro sitting won't deform sternum it's genetic chest wall deformity called pectus excavatum it's when sternum and the ribs attached to sternum goes inward it is symptom of many deformity like marfan syndrome and many other shit it develops in kids after age 13 cause by many mineral deficiency like vitD,zinc and other
Nothing to do with sitting lol

And where's that HGH going nigga? Think critically. None of it is going to be used for height
What the fuck are you talking about you fucking imbecile?

Circulating HGH is being generated to be used for synthesis in wherever the focus of muscular-skeletal load is coming from, when there is none, it is used to repair and manage the body. Think carefully, a carnivore hunting in the wild isn't chasing food all day every day, but also isn't going to be finding food all day every day, all carnivorous animals have natural fasting periods by my calculations, I've just put it into regimen form.

When it comes to accompanying it with exercise, think critically, why does HGH spike during exercise? Think of it relative to the type of athlete that does a sport from pre-puberty:

In sprinters it's the femur-tibia-feet as well as on a lesser scale, the skeletal form from the pelvis to the upper torso & arms.

For basketballers this load is pressured on the shoulders and leg-jumping action.

For swimmers, ribcage breathing and shoulder action, as well as leg action.

Tennis players have one arm that is both longer and thicker than the other.

Last edited:
Bro sitting won't deform sternum it's genetic chest wall deformity called pectus excavatum it's when sternum and the ribs attached to sternum goes inward it is symptom of many deformity like marfan syndrome and many other shit it develops in kids after age 13 cause by many mineral deficiency like vitD,zinc and other
Nothing to do with sitting lol
I didn't say sitting alone deforms the sternum, I said back-sleeping over the course of multiple generations AND sitting (with bad posture) deforms the sternum.

Your skeleton is not supposed to be being actively compressed inwards while you're sleeping, especially knowing sleeping is when the human body begins increased HGH production. Your bones are literally being remodeled into deformity when you sleep on your back, or worse, when you sleep on your back on a bed where the indent your torso is creating on the bed is simultaneously deforming it inwards.

medical experts agree that as much as 75% of your HGH is released during sleep.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy
An assessment of 'belt/face-pulling' I did in response to a direct message

View attachment 2718741
What do you think about this beltpulling transformation? don't worry about the angle lighting distortion etc he posted photos in the exact same condition and the change is definitely present
This is a guy I knew from lookism, I can't remember his name. The point of what i'm trying to say is that there is no muscular action on the mandible when you belt-pull.

When you do the action I described with meat, your mandibular + maxillary muscles wrap around your teeth which clench the meat. And the pulling that your skull + hands are doing away from each other hypertrophies these muscles.

His user was dohnsjohns, also you knew him? that's pretty crazy because to me he's like a myth all this time I was viewing the archives thread of lookism about beltpulling do you know what he's up to now?

Alright I see. What could I use to mimic the meat that I can use long term? any ideas? I'll think about it
You could buy a large piece of raw meat (i recommend a brisket), cook it to the point it isn't going to kill you but still tough, and do exactly as I recommended, put your entire teeth around the meat and try to tear pieces off it. You will naturally begin to focus the force on your specific meat-tearing teeth: the canines. Even while using the rest of the teeth to 'clamp' it in place.

Eating meat naturally isn't facepulling, stop using meme-words dude, the face is supposed to look 'normal'. The words 'attractive' and 'beautiful' are worthless. You are supposed to look like a 'neutral homo sapien'

product-62-main-main-big-1478731975.jpg
image.jpg

I suggest you search up the macronutrients in the meat so that you can literally incorporate proper eating into your diet.

Anyway my jaw bones are good, but trash maxilla and zygos which facial hypertrophy exercise would you recommend? and could you list every one you've done or could be done in theory and what they do?

There is only one facial hypertrophy exercise I've talked about outside of natural eating.

This is an image from the google search 'man face scrunch'
2728855925_679857bb51_b.jpg

It's damn near perfect to fully understand the ideal form of facial muscular-hypertrophy.
The direction you focus on 'scrunching' your muscles to is the top of the nose/bottom of the center of your eyebrows. Scrunch everything in this direction, your chin, your cheekbones, even the muscles in your entire scalp: hold this position for 7 minutes straight. Once every four days. Your results will be most extreme if you're doing the other stuff mentioned. Abstinence, exercise, sunlight, diet, fasting: Androgen-receptivity, Testosterone, IGF when you eat + HGH when you fast.

Last edited:
won't making those faces give you wrinkles? even if its 7 minutes every 4 days. and is it too late to do this and experience the benefits at 15?

Last edited:
won't making those faces give you wrinkles? even if its 7 minutes every 4 days.
I've discovered through my own trials, these muscles begin to atrophy after ~4 days.
The muscular hypertrophy and subsequent bone proliferation against the skin should mitigate wrinkles, as long as you do the testosterone + abstinence stuff so the muscles can stay hypertrophied and bones can actually be formed.

This is a 50 year old man.
Rkcueihe96k91

This man is nearly 50
Images

Hence; High bone-mass against the skin.
Are wrinkles a concern here?
No, just make sure to follow everything accurately, and understand that bone proliferation and muscular hypertrophy mitigate wrinkle development. Understand that ideal muscular hypertrophy only occurs after the post-ejaculatory period of 7 days.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: macedonpsycho
This is going to sound completely off topic, and it is. But I have a theory on bad vision and how to improve it, i'm trialing this theory right now and will report my results next year, as i've only began this 'natural' experiment. I think direct sunlight on closed eyes looking directly at the sun may have therapeutic effects, but i'm playing around with other possibilities, the learning never ends it seems.

But now, something actually related to the thread, a direct message I told someone. Breaking down Epigenetics in relation to genetics.
you need to perceive a child going through puberty as a 'coordinated explosion of genes', the body 'expects' there to be a need for certain mechanics (height/speed/smell/taste/strength), which is why it improves these functions during puberty.
If the child decides to avoid using these functions to the extent they were intended, the child's child will obviously have a lesser expression of these specific genes (obviously the partner plays the same role here too).
Now, my own parents were much shorter than me and I am very tall, so to address this I simply assess that, even if some genes grow to be expressed lesser because an individual does not utilize them enough, this is only a singular generation. I have no frame of reference for how many generations it takes before a significant gene such as height, or even speed loses significant expression in a bloodline, or worse- a race.

and on the primal diet
The primal diet is great, I assume this based on the carnivorous basis of our separation from chimpanzees (which I discussed in the thread itself).
But I've always postulated that even if we happen to eat 'big cat leftovers' which I allege separated us from the primarily vegetarian chimps, it doesn't make sense that this is all we got our nutrients from. It's a damn shame that the African continent itself is apparently, completely unrecognizable from what it was originally when we first came into being and lived for hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years.
I say this because we are still apparently omnivores, so I'm just wondering what particular fruits we consumed, one could hypothesize that lions don't eat just the meat off the goat/sheep/lamb/cattle bones, they eat the organs too (liver etc) to get a full nutrient rich meal, but I have no real gauge of whether we did the same.
There may be SOME credence to the Liver King meme guy, but his stuff implies that humans are full carnivores rather than omnivores, and for me who has done little research into this beyond our initially 'separating' carnivorous nature, I am unable to make this conclusion.

Last edited:
Let me add some more pointers for the bi-weekly regimen in my original post on page 1

Week 1

• Day 2: Sprints/Track and field & sunlight (take a shower also this day)
  • Day 4: Sprints/Track and field & sunlight (take a shower also this day)
  • Day 6: Sprints/Track and field & sunlight (take a shower also this day)
  • Day 7: Rest. eat anything you want and do anything you want this day, this is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT FOR MORALE going into these weeks.
Week 2

• Day 2: (YOUR SPORT) & sunlight (take a shower also this day)
  • Day 4: (YOUR SPORT) & sunlight (take a shower also this day)
  • Day 6: (YOUR SPORT) & sunlight (take a shower also this day)
  • Day 7: Rest. eat anything you want and do anything you want this day, this is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT FOR MORALE going into these weeks. THIS IS ALSO THE OPTIMAL DAY FOR YOUR BI-MONTHLY FACIAL HYPERTROPHY EXERCISE, BECAUSE IT PRELUDES THE SPRINT WEEK, WHERE GROWTH HORMONE PEAKS. (as well as those more insecure folks that are attempting to perfect the penile exercise)
Fasting

If you want to accelerate any facet of this regimen, you can try to eat everything on your eating days and fast completely on your sport/sprint days. Be cautious, the HGH output from doing this is immense, as HGH spikes from fasting alone after 24 hours

Posture

Total spinal posture (including neck, shoulder girdle, torso, pelvis) is crucial for facial proportion development

The sprint exercises on day 2, 4 and 6 of week one, for me is: 11 laps of ~60 meter burst sprints.
The sunlight part is >~30 minutes front and back each sun-tanning, nude. (i do exactly 45 minutes each side standing, excessive, I know, but I also take ~1500 mg of vitamin C on 'tanning' days to aid vitamin d absorption)
Drink lots of fucking water during the day, but ease up during the night so you can pee all of it out before bedtime.

Last edited:
Light correction on what I mentioned about estrogen

Yam is highly estrogenic, not estrogen free, like white rice.
This was an immense misreading on my part while researching vegetables that actually lack significant phyto-estrogen content.

My apologies.

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker
mods ban this absolute freak

• WTF

@MSBS_LSD

• Hmm...
A quick explanation of why I suggested back sleeping if you want to flatten your occiput
You said 1-2 weeks of sleeping on the ground on your back will straighten your occiput, how do you explain that?
*Flatten your occiput, not straighten.
This is only for people with crazy protrusive occiputs that want to flatten them. This is purely for reversing the bone-remodelling created by pillow sleeping.

Why I don't gatekeep any of this incredible information
alright ty. off topic question. why do u choose to help people? do you not feel the need to gatekeep this stuff?
There's this video on youtube:
Why You're Shy Around Attractive People

I laughed watching this video, because i'm the very opposite.
Existing around non-attractive people people feels inherently 'wrong' to me. I behave most normal around attractive* (the actual word is neutral) looking people.
Do you understand?