Almost fully debloated.

I literally mogged 90 percent of people I walked past by. Facially how is that strong ltn
jfl it’s because you live in the slums of dharavi

Stop eating all that shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
Good looking Lebanese guy

Drank 3L coconut water ate 5 bananas and 10 tomatoes. Also drank 3 cups of coffee. With 1 L water. Am I debloated now? Eyebags destroying me atm. Also I shld shave.
clean up your hair and i think you could be low HTN depending on ur height

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
... when will you learn bro, you wont be able to DEBLOAT UNLESS YOU SHAVE THOSE CHEEKBONES DOWN

... when will you learn bro, you wont be able to DEBLOAT UNLESS YOU SHAVE THOSE CHEEKBONES DOWN
I won't shave shit down. Thanks for input tho.

Height is 6ft will that affect rating?
It affects ur SMV but technically I dont think it counts for PSL im not sure though. Either way height is the second most important thing. If you're 6'0 and NT you can pull becky

I will stop eating shit after 4 days. Then I'll cut 3 thousands cals every day for 20 days straight.
Dumb af cut 500-1000kcal and you‘re good. If you cut too much kcal you‘ll binge eat and get fatter than before.

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
It affects ur SMV but technically I dont think it counts for PSL im not sure though. Either way height is the second most important thing. If you're 6'0 and NT you can pull becky
What kind of becky? I hope not them low tier ones maximum cuz that's ropefuel

Send a video of yourself i wanna see how autistic you are

Side side sideeeeee
I can tell by your mouth you are bitting your cheeks niga you arent debloated you just suck that shit like its dick