alt woman are thirsting over 6 sub 5 cosplayer chinks and mexicans im done

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!

IMG 3864
when is it my turn??? what are this bitches going feral for???? i dont get it im pissed off what do i have to do.
IMG 3860

most of the comments are made by sub 5 females that i couldnt give two shits about except like 2.
OP and this girl
IMG 3861

IMG 3862
???? this bitch would be all over me if she saw me
IMG 3863
THEY ARENT EVEN TALL YOU CAN TELL THEY ARE A BUNCH OF OBESE NIGGAS WHAT IS GOING ON BRUH THEY ARENT EVEN WIDE FRAMEITHER WTF IS WRONG WITH FEMALES NIGGA SPECIALLY ALT WOMAN WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS. im going fucking insane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, Joe Rogancel, Ryldoo IS COPING and 6 others
ii wanna have a deep conversation with all this foids to understand wtf is going on. JUST PU8T ON A SHITTY COSPLAY AND YOU WILL GET GIRLS

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
crazies part is that all this fucking hoes would fold and go 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x moire feral if they saw me, im like the 2nd coming of jesus to all this alt/emo/goth/scene cunts

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill

View attachment 2661459
when is it my turn??? what are this bitches going feral for???? i dont get it im pissed off what do i have to do.
View attachment 2661407

most of the comments are made by sub 5 females that i couldnt give two shits about except like 2.
OP and this girl
View attachment 2661415
View attachment 2661417
???? this bitch would be all over me if she saw meView attachment 2661425THEY ARENT EVEN TALL YOU CAN TELL THEY ARE A BUNCH OF OBESE NIGGAS WHAT IS GOING ON BRUH THEY ARENT EVEN WIDE FRAMEITHER WTF IS WRONG WITH FEMALES NIGGA SPECIALLY ALT WOMAN WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS. im going fucking insane

these retards would get bullied where i am but they have alt girls thirsting over them
a good example that not everything is about face

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
these retards would get bullied where i am but they have alt girls thirsting over them
a good example that not everything is about face
THERTES NOTHINHG POSITVIE WITH NONE OF THEM NIGGA THEY ARENT EVEN TALL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, YOU CAN TELL THEY ARE ALL OVERWEIGHT THEY CANT EVERN STAND STRAIGHT FOR FUCK SAKE ALL THEY DO IS WEAR A FUCKING MASK WHILE SOME ALT BITCH THIRSTS FOR THIS FAGGOTS AND THEY DONT EVEN REALIZE SINCE THEY KNOW HOW MUCH OF A VIRGIN AND SAD LIFE THEY ARE OH MY GOD, ITS NOT EVEN FACE, ITS NOT EVEN BODY, ITS NOT EVEN THE COSPLAY ITS LITERALLY NOTHING GOOD WITH THIS PPL YET THEY GET ATTENTION.????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? EVEN IF ITS BY 2 ALT GIRLS THAT I FIND REMOTLY ATTRACTIVE TO EVEN FUCK IT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF, none of this people stand a chance agaisnt me, if the girl were to choose neitther of those sub 5 she will choose me, im the god of alt woman. most of the forum knows this, 1 tik tok video is all i need to stop me from killing myself at this, youre fucking stupid faggot im gonna block you

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
You have to understand that internet comments are not real life

Look at the comment section of this retard

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Paroxysm, FacialStructure404, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
im fucking deleting my account its so fucking over im roping by dawn

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
THERTES NOTHINHG POSITVIE WITH NONE OF THEM NIGGA THEY ARENT EVEN TALL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, YOU CAN TELL THEY ARE ALL OVERWEIGHT THEY CANT EVERN STAND STRAIGHT FOR FUCK SAKE ALL THEY DO IS WEAR A FUCKING MASK WHILE SOME ALT BITCH THIRSTS FOR THIS FAGGOTS AND THEY DONT EVEN REALIZE SINCE THEY KNOW HOW MUCH OF A VIRGIN AND SAD LIFE THEY ARE OH MY GOD, ITS NOT EVEN FACE, ITS NOT EVEN BODY, ITS NOT EVEN THE COSPLAY ITS LITERALLY NOTHING GOOD WITH THIS PPL YET THEY GET ATTENTION.????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? EVEN IF ITS BY 2 ALT GIRLS THAT I FIND REMOTLY ATTRACTIVE TO EVEN FUCK IT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF, none of this people stand a chance agaisnt me, if the girl were to choose neitther of those sub 5 she will choose me, im the god of alt woman. most of the forum knows this, 1 tik tok video is all i need to stop me from killing myself at this, youre fucking stupid faggot im gonna block you
sperg ramblings, dnr and blocked

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and FacialStructure404

you are right 100% thank you im calmed down now. none of this stuff would happen irl, woman make this stuff from lack of attention they crave attention from anything at the end of the day. TBH im feeling better now, im gonna harrass all the woman in those comments that i find attractive watch the upcoming threads imma make all of them say that they love me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631 and HeightPilledum
Women are completely braindead

Even irl when they say "I have a crush on this guy and he's ugly" then I examine the case and they never did anything with him while being obsessed over tiktok prettyboys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member, FacialStructure404 and 4 others

It’s probably JBW halo here imagine if a deathnic did this

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars and HeightPilledum
It’s probably JBW halo here imagine if a deathnic did this
No such thing as JBW on TikTok
They'll call you mid even if you're a chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 32973, ElTruecel and 2 others
I’d rape them so hard. Would it count as rape though since they’d like it?

alt women have such low standards lmao

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Just cosplay bro

• JFL
  • Hmm...
i thought you were a good rater bro, smh
Bro you really think that dude is super good long. He has a decent jaw and that’s it. Legit 4 PSL max

• +1
Reactions: murdah
alt women have such low standards lmao
they are harsher than normal woman when it comes to standars and looks believe me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Wtf. Make a thread rn asking if he’s HTN no fucking way he’s 5 PSL
lmao how so? ya'll are blinded cause he's acting like a nerd easily htn without glasses

• JFL
He's ugly as fuck
Even with TikTok filters he looks like some random faggot who got beaten up a school
so ur just a coping fag who can't rate objectively

so ur just a coping fag who can't rate objectively
He looks like a soyboy cuck
He's a pudgy featureless normie that wouldn't even be glared at if he went outside

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and murdah
He looks like a soyboy cuck
He's a pudgy featureless normie that wouldn't even be glared at if he went outside
he has glasses on retard no shit, look at vids without it he doesn't have cuck pheno

Anthony is a troll or 2 digit IQ

• +1
he has glasses on retard no shit, look at vids without it he doesn't have cuck pheno
I saw him without glasses and he doesn't look any better

As a matter of fact he looks better with glasses because they hide his swollen ass eyes

I saw him without glasses and he doesn't look any better

As a matter of fact he looks better with glasses because they hide his swollen ass eyes
cope ngl if you think niggas like Blackgymmaxx mog him

ii wanna have a deep conversation with all this foids to understand wtf is going on. JUST PU8T ON A SHITTY COSPLAY AND YOU WILL GET GIRLS

ITS NOT THAT HARD RETARD, LOOK AT HOW THEY ARE DRESSED

ITS THE SAME THING AS IF YOU WERE A WARRIOR IN THE 1500s

Anthony is a troll or 2 digit IQ
im a troll for not being a psl retard who can't think objectively? lmao the dude is Gl with nerd pheno that's all there is to this

Wtf. Make a thread rn asking if he’s HTN no fucking way he’s 5 PSL
"make a thread rn" nigga u literally called a girl stacy and everyone disagreed then said you're the only one who knew how to rate. So does they're opinion matter or not my nigga

im a troll for not being a psl retard who can't think objectively? lmao the dude is Gl with nerd pheno that's all there is to this
I’m not one to rate by PSL or anything but that guy is nothing above MTN lol

I’m not one to rate by PSL or anything but that guy is nothing above MTN lol
i mean i don't think he's Htn by much but jaw is law tbh, you copers need to wake up to this.

@HeightPilledum you included
I'm one of the most intelligent ones here, and that's a humble statement considering how braindead almost everyone here is

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
ITS NOT THAT HARD RETARD, LOOK AT HOW THEY ARE DRESSED

ITS THE SAME THING AS IF YOU WERE A WARRIOR IN THE 1500s
wtf does this statement even me

@Orc come collect your nichepill

• +1
Reactions: mogstars

View attachment 2661459
View attachment 2661407

OP and this girl
View attachment 2661415
View attachment 2661417
???? this bitch would be all over me if she saw meView attachment 2661425THEY ARENT EVEN TALL YOU CAN TELL THEY ARE A BUNCH OF OBESE NIGGAS WHAT IS GOING ON BRUH THEY ARENT EVEN WIDE FRAMEITHER WTF IS WRONG WITH FEMALES NIGGA SPECIALLY ALT WOMAN WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS. im going fucking insane

Shhh boyo don't spoil it

I've slayed dozens of girls clearly above my league with methods very similar to these

PM if u want the REAL sauce

View attachment 2661459
View attachment 2661407

OP and this girl
View attachment 2661415
View attachment 2661417

I see framepill
We need to cosplayermaxx