Am I going too far with looksmaxing?

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
I get invited to parties full of women, but I don't even want to go because I'd have to drink tons of alcohol to fit in and it destroys my T levels for next week. Also not very good on my skin. What should I do? Should I just abandon socializing up until I get to my goals? I'm sick and tired how every weekend my progress gets interrupted by those fucking parties or friends ask me to go to bar.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel
It will have no effects on your looks go if you enjoy that stuff

just slay sober bro best slay is sober slay

video gave me a boner thx

just drink moderately. If you drink say 2 or 3 beers once a week that is not gonna have a significant if any impact on your T lvels or skin

Go to the party. Overthinking leads to missing opportunities.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 685
It will have no effects on your looks go if you enjoy that stuff
Well I really don't enjoy partying, I think it's lame, but I do enjoy the women there. However it hinders my progress, I want to get to my goals as fast as possible.

• +1
just go to the parties and drink.

Well I really don't enjoy partying, I think it's lame, but I do enjoy the women there. However it hinders my progress, I want to get to my goals as fast as possible.
im the opposite. I love partying but im trying to reign it in because im on oral steroids and i wannna get a zyzz phsyique

just drink moderately. If you drink say 2 or 3 beers once a week that is not gonna have a significant if any impact on your T lvels or skin
Problem is 2 or 3 beers feels like nothing. Need to drink atleast 6 to become social and funny. I'm quite boring sober.

• +1
Ok thanks everyone, I try to have fun

• +1
rip liver
the liver can re generate. Also im only on Tbol so its quite mil, you only get one shot at youth so ill make the most of it

You will get rejected at those parties anyway

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: somalicel and Deleted member 1560