Am I gonna make it? (body transformation)

gymislife

gymislife

Mistral

I was going through old pics and I found this pic (left) from 1 year and 1-2 months ago, during all this period I didn't workout consistently (did random weightlifting/calisthenics/cardio trainings, basically fucked around in the gym), I didn't diet (ate lots of sweets and some junk), no proper sleep schedule and I still transformed that much.

Now a month ago I just started taking it more seriously and follow a lifting program, write down my numbers and reps on each exercise and each set, train 4 days a week minimum; quit eating sweets and less junk, better diet, more protein; take whey, preworkout, ashwagandha, vitamins; sleep 7-9 hours a night.

If I could achieve that much in a year without being consistent at all then I can't imagine how I'll look in another year if I do everything according to plan.

2020 is our boyos, lets ascend!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DianabolDownie, TheMewingBBC and Gosick
thats not possible naturally in 1 year senpai

you def took something considering your delt is poppin mad hard

its still very impressive even for roidcel standards, Im pretty motivated by this ngl

dn r but lookin good

thats not possible naturally in 1 year senpai

you def took something considering your delt is poppin mad hard

its still very impressive even for roidcel standards, Im pretty motivated by this ngl

nah, srs, i didn't even take training that seriously, i think i just have really good genetics for lifting as bs as it may sound lol

GREAT results man, good shit. I need to hit the gym, thanks for the motivation.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and gymislife
You in juice son. It looks likes you added 2” to your arm In a month

nice tree trunks bruh

Mirin leg genetics

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
Mirin leg genetics
legit, i've never done calf raises in my life and still have bigger calves than 90% of guys, i squat only 90 kg for 5 reps and legs are still that big
78839131 1176608619195286 5662005620530741248 n

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie