Am I khhv or just a kissless virgin?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Licensed sex therapist. Taking consultations.
If I had a hug and held hands at age 12, does it count? I would count it, but most normies wouldn't

So am I khhv or just kissless virgin?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and murdah
You’d be a kissless virgin.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, optimisticzoomer and ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Michael Myers
Doesn't have quite the same ring to it
Yes, but it’s a fact. It doesn’t matter what age you do it. There are degenerates who have sex at 9 in South America (according to South Americans, don’t kill me, cartels!) are they going to say it doesn’t count just because they were younger (and more degenerate) than the average person?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and optimisticzoomer
Yes, but it’s a fact. It doesn’t matter what age you do it. There are degenerates who have sex at 9 in South America (according to South Americans, don’t kill me, cartels!) are they going to say it doesn’t count just because they were younger (and more degenerate) than the average person?
Then what if you held hands at like age 4?

Or what about if you hugged your cousin, would it count? Seeing as it's common for you pakis to fuck your cousins

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
It’s a social construct if a girl has masturbaede thinking of u ur a slayer

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Then what if you held hands at like age 4?

Or what about if you hugged your cousin, would it count? Seeing as it's common for you pakis to fuck your cousins
If you’re into cousins, then it counts. If you’re not, then it doesn’t. But why would you want to hug your cousin? :feelswhat:

It’s a social construct if a girl has masturbaede thinking of u ur a slayer
I'm guessing when she hit puberty this girl realised I was ugly and broke up with me

I knew spics who would engage in sex in middle school jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
If you’re into cousins, then it counts. If you’re not, then it doesn’t. But why would you want to hug your cousin? :feelswhat:
Idk, for example if u were consoling them because their mum died

Bruh if a girl a girl gets fucked at 10 should she claim virtin?

Bruh if a girl a girl gets fucked at 10 should she claim virtin?
Yes but sex ≠ hugging. You hug your parents. You don't have sex with your parents. Does hugging your mum therefore count to remove khhv status?

Idk, for example if u were consoling them because their mum died
That’s different. It’s about romantic intent. When we talk hand-holding or hugging, it’s with romantic intent. I have hugged plenty of girls but that doesn’t mean I am not a KHHV. They were friendly “it’s nice to see you!” hugs. They don’t count.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Yes but sex ≠ hugging. You hug your parents. You don't have sex with your parents. Does hugging your mum therefore count to remove khhv status?
If its a person that you could fuck and it wouldnt be considered weird then it counte

That’s different. It’s about romantic intent. When we talk hand-holding or hugging, it’s with romantic intent. I have hugged plenty of girls but that doesn’t mean I am not a KHHV. They were friendly “it’s nice to see you!” hugs. They don’t count.
Good take

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
If its a person that you could fuck and it wouldnt be considered weird then it counte
Ok. We were both pre pubescent tho so wouldn't be fucking. But that's good it counts. I still think about that girl