Am I too ogre for east asian girls?

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
Met a Japanese exchange student, she looked like the budget version of my folkeskole crush, but she was sooo nice and feminine compared to danish girls.

Always thought they there maxillaless subhumans but I guess I've just only seen ugly asians until now.

Is there any hope for my ogre self?

Perhaps if rhino+liplift+hairline lowering + bimax or genio for missing mandible?

Or will it just end up making me look gay?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, laaoo, try2beme and 17 others
you're not Ogre you look good it's Just your side that Is meh

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, laaoo, try2beme and 9 others
Chad in Bergen Incel in Malmö

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: armemann, Deleted member 47099, 1966Ford and 8 others
Are you an incel?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Danish_Retard
FR it’s not your looks.

How do you do on online dating? Don’t understand if you can’t get any dates cause you look tall and well built too

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online, Yuya Moggershima, Xangsane and 1 other person
Are you an incel?
No, if it wasn't for my autism I would be slayer of high tier femcels and LTB's.

Alas despite my best efforts I can't put my dick into pussy, very disturbing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Armand, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Go slay Chad, .is told me good looking guys can walk on any street and women want to rape and grope them

• JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, poopoohead, Arditi and 1 other person
Low HTN with chadlite potential if u did atleast rhino and hairline lowering. Also get way leaner than this. U have good eye area. chadlite if u did all the surgeries mentioned and got leaner

• +1
Reactions: lowiqcell, Xangsane and Danish_Retard
Liplift is unnecessary imo

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You need to go to gym and roidmaxx
I've already went to the gym for 1,5years, on and off admittedly but I still look like I've enver touched a weight in my life :fuk:

I'll roidmaxx when my knee injury recovers so I won't be wasting it on only training my upper body. But I think I have pretty garbage genetics and insertions, so I don't think It'll actually be that dramatic of a difference.

FR it’s not your looks.
I'm aware, I am diagnosed autistic and fumble every girl that shows interest. If it wasnt for AspiringMogger coaching me I'd never get past saying hello lmao...

How do you do on online dating? Don’t understand if you can’t get any dates cause you look tall and well built too
idk, never tried it, I wanted to try it when I got lean because so many of my old classmates would see me, so I don't wanna be ugly, but the problem is I've never gotten lean in the year since I made this declaration to myself.

Low HTN with chadlite potential if u did atleast rhino and hairline lowering. Also get way leaner than this. U have good eye area. chadlite if u did all the surgeries mentioned and got leaner
Do you think I could get pretty Japanese girls?

Liplift is unnecessary imo
I think my huge philtrum and weird lip shape makes me less pretty, I have 0 prettyboy appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 22623
I've already went to the gym for 1,5years, on and off admittedly but I still look like I've enver touched a weight in my life :fuk:
View attachment 2393184

I'll roidmaxx when my knee injury recovers so I won't be wasting it on only training my upper body. But I think I have pretty garbage genetics and insertions, so I don't think It'll actually be that dramatic of a difference.

I'm aware, I am diagnosed autistic and fumble every girl that shows interest. If it wasnt for AspiringMogger coaching me I'd never get past saying hello lmao...

idk, never tried it, I wanted to try it when I got lean because so many of my old classmates would see me, so I don't wanna be ugly, but the problem is I've never gotten lean in the year since I made this declaration to myself.

I think my huge philtrum and weird lip shape makes me less pretty, I have 0 prettyboy appeal.
Maybe he can wingman you

@AspiringMogger young money

• JFL
Not ideal looks for the Japanese gaze but could easily get a girlfriend, especially if you would speak Japanese.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Danish_Retard
You look good, nigga.

I don’t think you would have a problem with Asian women

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Danish_Retard
No, if it wasn't for my autism I would be slayer of high tier femcels and LTB's.

Alas despite my best efforts I can't put my dick into pussy, very disturbing.
Autism isn’t real, .is told me it was just a symptom of being ugly, abhored and deformed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Hero of the Imperium, atoxic and 2 others
you are white, that is enough.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and Danish_Retard
View attachment 2393184

Congratulations you're HTN.

• +1
Front HTN side LTN but your good looking irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, poopoohead and Danish_Retard
Not ideal looks for the Japanese gaze but could easily get a girlfriend, especially if you would speak Japanese.
Perhaps I'd consider it if Japan wasn't such a shit country... Well perhaps if I can work remote for a western company it'd be an option, but seems a bit much to get MTNish women...

You look good, nigga.

I don’t think you would have a problem with Asian women
you are white, that is enough.
She gave me 0 IOI, which is fair, I've never gotten IOI from a girl as pretty as her before.

So you don't think I am too masc/ogre to appeal to asian women?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
She gave me 0 IOI, which is fair, I've never gotten IOI from a girl as pretty as her before.

i see caucasian ogre spergs with average-above average asian women all the fucking time

• +1
Perhaps I'd consider it if Japan wasn't such a shit country... Well perhaps if I can work remote for a western company it'd be an option, but seems a bit much to get MTNish women...

You're maesthetic with pretty hair

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Danish_Retard
Another glorious white man gets hunted by the weeb hounds from the most effeminate place in gookland.

• JFL
How are you suggesting all of this shit without mentioning genio ? Dude legit needs it, would do wonders for op

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online, poopoohead and Danish_Retard
Fuck you man you're high tier normie asf. You could get any gook you want easily.

• JFL
Met a Japanese exchange student, she looked like the budget version of my folkeskole crush, but she was sooo nice and feminine compared to danish girls.

Always thought they there maxillaless subhumans but I guess I've just only seen ugly asians until now.

View attachment 2393173View attachment 2393177View attachment 2393178

Perhaps if rhino+liplift+hairline lowering + bimax or genio for missing mandible?

You look better than I thought haha.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 22623 and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Danish_Retard and Michael Myers

View attachment 2393173View attachment 2393177View attachment 2393178

Your side is retarded compared to how good you look from the front but luckily your 3/4 and front are cute as fuck no homo.

• JFL
probably mental problems you dont look incel at all

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and poopoohead
I think I'm MTN, a video is probably better at conveying my looks

You’re underrating yourself hard. You look like a fucking Hollywood star. You’d have a ton of women simping for you if you were a famous actor. You kinda remind me of Dexter, by the way. You’re a HTN minimum.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 17735, poopoohead and 2 others
I think I'm MTN, a video is probably better at conveying my looks

Actually your side isn't LTN its MTN looked worse in the picture. You have good eyeera and colored eyes. Your Hair looks insanley good and the stubble suit you. Dont underestimate yourself.

• +1
i see caucasian ogre spergs with average-above average asian women all the fucking time
tbh, I haven't seen any attractive Asian women before meeting her, so I don't really have a reference point for what looks level I'd need to overcome that barrier.

Another glorious white man gets hunted by the weeb hounds from the most effeminate place in gookland.
She was so cute (in personality and looks) bro

I suddenly understand JBWmaxxers.

Besides my own women don't want me, so what does it matter lol
1051DAC8 5A11 43C2 8CBB 2CBE81B6CD11

You look better than I thought haha.
FR I thought he was deformed before I saw his pics, but he actually looks good
What made you think I was deformed lmao?
Cockdepartment

Well, you claimed to be incel.. and we thought you were mentally retarded, so we figured you’d be facially subhuman too. 🤯

• JFL
Nah you're in the sweet spot for Asian girls

I hate you

• Woah
  • JFL
Young Henry Cavil minimum to get glanced at by anyone in the West.

If you go to Asia, their standards are lower, Chico minimum.

• JFL
You’re underrating yourself hard. You look like a fucking Hollywood star. You’d have a ton of women simping for you if you were a famous actor. You kinda remind me of Dexter, by the way. You’re a HTN minimum.
Actually your side isn't LTN its MTN looked worse in the picture. You have good eyeera and colored eyes. Your Hair looks insanley good and the stubble suit you. Dont underestimate yourself.
If both of you didn't say this I'd asume I was being trolled, or perhaps it'd a coordinated attack :feelswhere:

But yeah I kinda look like Dexter ngl... But wtf does ratings matter when I can't get shit.

Well, you claimed to be incel.. and we thought you were mentally retarded, so we figured you’d be facially subhuman too. 🤯
This just makes me feel like even more of a mentalcel
Autism

@TUSSELEIF is chadlite minimum too and is struggling, despite being able to get sex it isn't with looksmatched girls... Autism is a bigger curse than looks after LTN-MTN imo.

Nah you're in the sweet spot for Asian girls

I hate you
Really, thought they wanted blonde prettyboys ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Young Henry Cavil minimum to get glanced at by anyone in the West.

If you go to Asia, their standards are lower, Chico minimum.

She had around same looks level as this girl, prettier eyes tho imo, skin wasnt as good, and jaw wasn't as pointy.

• Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado
If both of you didn't say this I'd asume I was being trolled, or perhaps it'd a coordinated attack :feelswhere:

But yeah I kinda look like Dexter ngl... But wtf does ratings matter when I can't get shit.

This just makes me feel like even more of a mentalcel
View attachment 2393247

@TUSSELEIF is chadlite minimum too and is struggling, despite being able to get sex it isn't with looksmatched girls... Autism is a bigger curse than looks after LTN-MTN imo.

You are proof that looks aren’t everything. Sure, you pass the looks threshold and you may get the girl, but then it’s your personality that decides whether they stay or not. Since you’re autistic, you’re going to have a hard time. Still, I think the validation you would receive is far better than being in my predicament where I don’t even get a chance because I’m subhuman facially.

• +1
I went swimming yesterday i have seen a ugly balding curry with a really fine asian theres much hope for you

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Danish_Retard
View attachment 2393251
She had around same looks level as this girl, prettier eyes tho imo, skin wasnt as good, and jaw wasn't as pointy.
Her eyes are her best feature.

Unless she has a thing for average-ranged white guys I don't see that happening tbh. Her looks and appeal will be higher than yours, so honestly good luck if things do work out, but I'm ugly and cynical.

• +1
tbh, I haven't seen any attractive Asian women before meeting her, so I don't really have a reference point for what looks level I'd need to overcome that barrier.

She was so cute (in personality and looks) bro

I suddenly understand JBWmaxxers.

Besides my own women don't want me, so what does it matter lol
View attachment 2393238

View attachment 2393237
Cause you were kinda demeaning about your looks in some other posts, just like my bhai @TRUE_CEL which leads me to believe he is hidden chad too 😊

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Michael Myers
Looks good, do you have an overbite? If you get bimax you don’t need lip lift, its caused by the overbite, no support from lower lip

• +1
Cause you were kinda demeaning about your looks in some other posts, just like my bhai @TRUE_CEL which leads me to believe he is hidden chad too 😊
Nah, bhai. I’m not. @BoredPrince and @Nebula can confirm.

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BoredPrince and Deleted member 22623
  • +1
Inb4 they are your hidden alt accounts :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 22623
  • So Sad