Am i Tripping or did vitalik buterin use the word Theorycel

poloralf

poloralf

Master

Lol how could that pencil neck be anything but a glorified decentralized incel.
lol at "theorycel aesthetics" how come feminists didnt jump on him for using the lingo

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15917 and 2 others
what do you cucks think ?

I want him as my bf. ideal type just megaminding behind his pc all day, but he's probably asexual or something.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15917 and poloralf
Do you think he got laid before being rich? Seems like he may have already had some knowledge of incels

decentralized incel.
Happy The Rock GIF

• JFL
Reactions: pppokerface and poloralf
he used wordcel and shape rotator a while back and in the past made a tweet vaguely defending pedophilia. he clearly spends time on the autistic parts of twitter + 4chan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, Danish_Retard, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Do you think he got laid before being rich? Seems like he may have already had some knowledge of incels
no way he ever touched pussy before tbh he was a mod on an incel forum most likely

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16801
he used wordcel and shape rotator a while back and in the past made a tweet vaguely defending pedophilia. he clearly spends time on the autistic parts of twitter + 4chan
wordcel :ROFLMAO:

@BigJimsWornOutTires is vitalik buterin, now i know.... how could i be so fucking blind

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
@BigJimsWornOutTires is vitalik buterin, now i know.... how could i be so fucking blind
I don't think so, lady. But good try! Well, not really a good-good try, per se. You know, a figure of speech. Actually, ugh, that was retarded as fuck! Ngl, nigga. For real, McBeal. Word. Drops the mic.

I don't think so, lady. But good try! Well, not really a good-good try, per se. You know, a figure of speech. Actually, ugh, that was retarded as fuck! Ngl, nigga. For real, McBeal. Word. Drops the mic.
nah, its you boi.

• So Sad
you took low bf theory to the extreme

• Woah