@bishōnenmaxxer
@lightskinbengali
@emeraldglass
@chinpilled69
@CFW432
@EasyMan875
@gribsufer1
@Xangsane

Lifefeul for me. Unlike UK (desi), France (Arab) or Germany (Turk) which have ethnically homogeneous communities, American Muslims really are mixed. What's better is that it goes BOTH way, it's usually women (as long as they have non-racist families) who have the opportunity to marry outside ethnicity.

The men here are punching way above their matches here. They would all be posting here if they weren't Muslims.Even the Ukrainian is Muslimaxxing JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Danish_Retard, Mewton and 8 others
They also come with extra cocks and attitude than the UK muslim counterparts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, emeraldglass, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
tis isnt brutal

They also come with extra cocks and attitude than the UK muslim counterparts
You're right. They are by far the most liberalised. I'm pretty sure there will be trans imam and mixed gender prayers soon.

tis isnt brutal
It is. I only tagged you coz some ay-rabs were fucking other ethnics. It's inevitable in somewhere like the US tbh. You either marry Muslim of other ethnicity or kuffarmaxx.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, PrinceLuenLeoncur and lightskinbengali
He doesn’t even look like me, you guys label any fat shitskin with a big beard me.
97FB7CD8 EAA4 4C35 851B 0EAE55F42F82

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, Deleted member 16275, Chadelite and 3 others
Religionmaxx I guess

Unlucky for me as a zoomer as these types of women will definitely cease to exist once I get in my mid-20's.

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@SecularIslamist pious women are rare in France. I have no idea how to meet one. You know very well my story

These women want a good and pious man, and who will know how to take care of their home. Physical beauty is secondary for them.

In your case you could very well have a wife like that, right? you work (good job), your mother can help you etc

Last edited:
  • +1
@SecularIslamist pious women are rare in France. I have no idea how to meet one. You know very well my story
Try back home or anywhere north Africa. They will fog, be pious and have less expectations. If you download Muzz and put ethnicity as Algerian you will slay and get proposals from abroad.
These women want a good and pious man, and who will know how to take care of their home. Physical beauty is secondary for them.
Here in UK they want both. They won't stop til they get both.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Try back home or anywhere north Africa. They will fog, be pious and have less expectations. If you download Muzz and put ethnicity as Algerian you will slay and get proposals from abroad.

Here in UK they want both. They won't stop til they get both.
Then UK birth rate must be declining hard for muslims. How many kids they have if married? How many end up marrying? Do single mums exist?

They are in a faithful marriage, and adhering to the principles of Islam

Why are you being a bitter incel? TFW a Jew has more of a grasp on Islam than it’s followers do.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, Deleted member 19620, Deleted member 31562 and 1 other person
You're right. They are by far the most liberalised. I'm pretty sure there will be trans imam and mixed gender prayers soon.

It is. I only tagged you coz some ay-rabs were fucking other ethnics. It's inevitable in somewhere like the US tbh. You either marry Muslim of other ethnicity or kuffarmaxx.
everyone in the vid is ugly tho

• +1

In your case you could very well have a wife like that, right? you work (good job), your mother can help you etc
ethbicity?

so many converts wtf

everyone in the vid is ugly tho
Guys still getting something - and better than what they would get if they weren't Muslim.
They are in a faithful marriage, and adhering to the principles of Islam

Why are you being a bitter incel? TFW a Jew has more of a grasp on Islam than it’s followers do.
I'm jealous I'll never have this 😞

I probably deserve it anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Then UK birth rate must be declining hard for muslims. How many kids they have if married? How many end up marrying?
Yes and no because there is endless supply from back home. If arranged marriage didn't exist it would be over for UK Muslims. Arranged marriage is ultimate get out of jail card for Muslims.

They definitely have less kids but unlike whites actually want kids.
Do single mums exist?
Yes lots usually those who arrange marriage early due to family pressure.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Yes and no because there is endless supply from back home. If arranged marriage didn't exist it would be over for UK Muslims. Arranged marriage is ultimate get out of jail card for Muslims.

They definitely have less kids but unlike whites actually want kids.

Yes lots usually those who arrange marriage early due to family pressure.
Is UK british muslim marrying fellow UK british muslim not as common? How many kids as general rule? Are these single mums focused on raising kids or they ride cock carousal while being mum? Doesn't that just disapprove JBF?

i need to try salams one of these days

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Mewton and SecularIslamist
Is UK british muslim marrying fellow UK british muslim not as common? How many kids as general rule? Are these single mums focused on raising kids or they ride cock carousal while being mum? Doesn't that just disapprove JBF?
Contrary to popular opinion here, UK Muslims are much better than other Muslims in western countries.

There is a small (but growing) minority of women who are sucking cock especially those who have been raised by families who let them go university and live 100s if miles away.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Contrary to popular opinion here, UK Muslims are much better than other Muslims in western countries.

There is a small (but growing) minority of women who are sucking cock especially those who have been raised by families who let them go university and live 100s if miles away.
Not even my questions. I don't believe you at all. How many % of them go to uni u think?

First guy looks like @Zer0/∞ and still got 3 PSL above looksmatch

@HimmyButler
@JohnDoe
@Manchild
@TRUE_CEL
@bishōnenmaxxer
@lightskinbengali
@emeraldglass
@chinpilled69
@CFW432
@EasyMan875
@gribsufer1
@Xangsane

Lifefeul for me. Unlike UK (desi), France (Arab) or Germany (Turk) which have ethnically homogeneous communities, American Muslims really are mixed. What's better is that it goes BOTH way, it's usually women (as long as they have non-racist families) who have the opportunity to marry outside ethnicity.

The men here are punching way above their matches here. They would all be posting here if they weren't Muslims.Even the Ukrainian is Muslimaxxing JFL

What’s wrong with this?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
Not even my questions.
UK Muslims do marry their own (ethnicity) so yes they do marry Muslim. Your other question I don't know specifically I haven't interviewed a representative sample so take a wild guess based on what I said above.

I don't believe you at all. How many % of them go to uni u think?
See above.

• +1

That’s why I say Americans cannnot speak about Islam or Arabs cos literally none live there. Their numbers are so abysmally low that they like native Americans may as well not exist

• +1
lots of paki girls going interracial @Manchild

What’s wrong with this?
Not a problem but the kid will come out with an identity crisis. It’s mostly curry Muslim that are obsessed with marrying out their race

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and PrinceLuenLeoncur
UK Muslims do marry their own (ethnicity) so yes they do marry Muslim. Your other question I don't know specifically I haven't interviewed a representative sample so take a wild guess based on what I said above.

See above.
Weird cuz i heard interfaith marriage is lot more common than other west countries in UK. I understand hard to give good % but just assume how many you think go to uni. I wanna know how small you talking. With more and more girls getting education in future, bound to increase.

You did say quite a lot of single mums, they are bound to be hoes. I know some single mum or dad died, daughters are slut. even if had brothers.

What about indian girls and bengali girls what you think in UK?

Not a problem but the kid will come out with an identity crisis. It’s mostly curry Muslim that are obsessed with marrying out their race
No, some curries are same ethnicity only and they will get honor killed or something, I'm serious. Sometimes that's not good enough and it has to be same village JFL. I get what you mean some curries (i.e myself fetishize MENA)

However, when I see MENA Muslims marrying others it's almost always white.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and robtical
No, some curries are same ethnicity only and they will get honor killed or something, I'm serious. Sometimes that's not good enough and it has to be same village JFL. I get what you mean some curries (i.e myself fetishize MENA)

However, when I see MENA Muslims marrying others it's almost always white.
Honor killing actually norm in UK? Maybe the few exceptions? Sadly, zayn malik's family didnt do it. It woulda been v popular news

• +1

@HimmyButler
@JohnDoe
@Manchild
@TRUE_CEL
@bishōnenmaxxer
@lightskinbengali
@emeraldglass
@chinpilled69
@CFW432
@EasyMan875
@gribsufer1
@Xangsane

Most I know married their own tbh

Honor killing actually norm in UK?
No ofc. But you're missing my point. They are very culturally entrenched. The idea of marrying outside their ethnicity makes them shit scared of their parents. Many profiles I see on Muzz specify paki only. I'm not surprised an app like Muzz makes ethnicity a compulsory option because a lot of matches are dictated by it - especially from the women's side as she has pressure
Maybe the few exceptions? Sadly, zayn malik's family didnt do it. It woulda been v popular news
He is kuffar. If he was raised properly wouldn't have even joined a boyband jfl.

Weird cuz i heard interfaith marriage is lot more common than other west countries in UK. I understand hard to give good % but just assume how many you think go to uni. I wanna know how small you talking. With more and more girls getting education in future, bound to increase.
I can't give percentages but let me tell you many study from home and go to unis only if it's within commutable distance.
You did say quite a lot of single mums, they are bound to be hoes. I know some single mum or dad died, daughters are slut. even if had brothers.

What about indian girls and bengali girls what you think in UK?
Not sure about Indians. Bengalis are less degen than Pakis but the women are getting educated like crazy. Latest stats from ONS show Bengalis women are one of the highest performers while men are one of the lowest. This is going to lead to a massive mismatch in future. It's going to get worse for sure.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and robtical

@HimmyButler
@JohnDoe
@Manchild
@TRUE_CEL
@bishōnenmaxxer
@lightskinbengali
@emeraldglass
@chinpilled69
@CFW432
@EasyMan875
@gribsufer1
@Xangsane

I have no idea where this is everyone where I’m at is curry Muslim jfl

No ofc. But you're missing my point. They are very culturally entrenched. The idea of marrying outside their ethnicity makes them shit scared of their parents. Many profiles I see on Muzz specify paki only. I'm not surprised an app like Muzz makes ethnicity a compulsory option because a lot of matches are dictated by it - especially from the women's side as she has pressure

He is kuffar. If he was raised properly wouldn't have even joined a boyband jfl.

I can't give percentages but let me tell you many study from home and go to unis only if it's within commutable distance.

Not sure about Indians. Bengalis are less degen than Pakis but the women are getting educated like crazy. Latest stats from ONS show Bengalis women are one of the highest performers while men are one of the lowest. This is going to lead to a massive mismatch in future. It's going to get worse for sure.
Are you saying begali women are less degen than paki women? If bengali women are one of highest, are pakis even higher? @JohnDoe is your opinion same as @SecularIslamist, read all his replies above n add anything u want to. If women are getting more educated than guys, she will want more educated/earning guy. Good luck with that. I dont think the current female gen pressured into marrying muslim men will uphold same pressure on their daughters.

I find it odd they can get divorce, considering pressured into marriage, cant they get pressured in staying married?

You said many profile on muzz write paki only, pashtuns paki can intermarry w punjabi pakis? What about interfaith? common or not? UK government removing its welfare scheme would make pakis non-divorcing cage.

Are you saying begali women are less degen than paki women? If bengali women are one of highest, are pakis even higher? @JohnDoe is your opinion same as @SecularIslamist, read all his replies above n add anything u want to. If women are getting more educated than guys, she will want more educated/earning guy. Good luck with that. I dont think the current female gen pressured into marrying muslim men will uphold same pressure on their daughters.
Yes I think they are and it doesn't purely stem from education. Bengalis are in general lower SMV than Pakis so that limits the degeneracy they can engage in.

Most of these Muslim females will still want to marry Muslim. But they are even more unrealistic than whites because they're demanding top 0.01% guy. Like seriously if Salludon was in the West and working in a corner shop it's over for him too.
I find it odd they can get divorce, considering pressured into marriage, cant they get pressured in staying married?
Divorce is still highly viewed as negative. They'll just creep struggling.
You said many profile on muzz write paki only, pashtuns paki can intermarry w punjabi pakis? What about interfaith? common or not? UK government removing its welfare scheme would make pakis non-divorcing cage.
I dunno. But it's obvious because muzzmatch is clearly ethnicitymatch to some degree. Like 99% of my profile views are bengali (despite constituting 30%), so even these girls have applied filter.

• +1
Typical curry Muslims as usuall what a pathetic race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
So medieval. Looks like a man and his sex slave, not two adults in a relationship. definitely a mental illness.

Yes I think they are and it doesn't purely stem from education. Bengalis are in general lower SMV than Pakis so that limits the degeneracy they can engage in.

Most of these Muslim females will still want to marry Muslim. But they are even more unrealistic than whites because they're demanding top 0.01% guy. Like seriously if Salludon was in the West and working in a corner shop it's over for him too.

Divorce is still highly viewed as negative. They'll just creep struggling.

I dunno. But it's obvious because muzzmatch is clearly ethnicitymatch to some degree. Like 99% of my profile views are bengali (despite constituting 30%), so even these girls have applied filter.
I thought SMV of women does not matter as mch. Men will fuck, its matter of choice whether she wanna get into it or not. Maybe its UK they wont tolerate the status failo for sex. so private meeting, unseen in public.

Yes ofc they want to marry muslim. Guy has financial obligation in muslim marriage to pay all household bills, while female money is hers. Non-muslims will ask her to work and all. Princess complex. You think most are virgins but i dont so lets not go other way.

They demand top 0.01% guy yet end up marrying normie so w/e who cares. Look at their actions.

"creep" typo, i think u meant keep.

Yes but i meant from what you know/have seen. not many inter community marriages? Tbh the way u guys are not very sure leads me to think paki community is not as tightknit as i thought or just you guys are lower status end. Anyways, good to hear your insights. Deffo updated my view.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218

Bengali women are whores. I even kissed a few of them when I was a kid (the bitch basically assaulted me cos I was only 9 and had no idea what I was doing and she was 12)

paki foids have more self restraint imo, bengalis do have one thing though, and it’s their racism is so strong that dating outside their race/nation/tribe is punishable by death.

Though I’ll say from my exp as the fourms ethnic slayer the biggest hoes for Muslims are curries and Turks and the msot chaste are easily Arab foids and belive it or not black Muslim girls. Yes blk Muslim foids are super chaste they are completely different to Kuffair black foids esp Carib/AA foids who are st8 up whores only beaten by Latinas and white girls

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 31562, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
I thought SMV of women does not matter as mch. Men will fuck, its matter of choice whether she wanna get into it or not. Maybe its UK they wont tolerate the status failo for sex. so private meeting, unseen in public.

Yes ofc they want to marry muslim. Guy has financial obligation in muslim marriage to pay all household bills, while female money is hers. Non-muslims will ask her to work and all. Princess complex. You think most are virgins but i dont so lets not go other way.
I bet you're not in UK. Some families don't even let their daughters see daylight outside of school. This is changing ofc and but they're not going to turn into western degenerates over night. Even the degenerate secular liberal whore clings onto Islam even for identity purposes.

They demand top 0.01% guy yet end up marrying normie so w/e who cares. Look at their actions.

I don't think they do. A lot end up like lonely cat lady this time w/o experience and past relationships a typical roastie has.
Yes but i meant from what you know/have seen. not many inter community marriages? Tbh the way u guys are not very sure leads me to think paki community is not as tightknit as i thought or just you guys are lower status end. Anyways, good to hear your insights. Deffo updated my view.
I can give you anecdotal evidence of both sides of the spectrum. I've seen and heard about girls fucking white guys from 16 and I know girls maintaining virginity up to their 40s. Both are an extreme minority. That's why I'm saying it's not as bad. I can say for certain UK Muslims are not as bad as French, German or American. They are heading that direction though for sure...

Bengali women are whores. I even kissed a few of them when I was a kid (the bitch basically assaulted me cos I was only 9 and had no idea what I was doing and she was 12)

paki foids have more self restraint imo, bengalis do have one thing though, and it’s their racism is so strong that dating outside their race/nation/tribe is punishable by death.

Though I’ll say from my exp as the fourms ethnic slayer the biggest hoes for Muslims are curries and Turks and the msot chaste are easily Arab foids and belive it or not black Muslim girls. Yes blk Muslim foids are super chaste they are completely different to Kuffair black foids esp Carib/AA foids who are st8 up whores only beaten by Latinas and white girls
Do you also agree with their opinon that uni is where these girls lose virginity? I would of thought they get started in high school, since its UK and degeneracy land. Legit cars park outside school when its over, foids go with their bf n fk

I dunno, if it is true it's not significant because both bengalis and pakis are very low on the degen scale. I think it's more acceptable to marry different ethnicity muslim in America. Religion wise it's perfectly acceptable but culture is something our people refuse to let be superceded by religion even though that's how it should be in this case. I'd rather live in the states personally. You're expected to marry someone from your city or class.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, SecularIslamist and robtical
Anecdotal evidence. Doesn't mean anything. I'm not denying this happens. I knew a couple of Bengali girls in my school like this too - she hung around with whites. But vast majority weren't like it.
Contradicts above.

But I actually think Pakis are more stronger when it comes to dating outside race/nation/tribe.

Ironically, sometimes men are usually 'free' to do what they want but not women 😂
Black girls (Somalis) definitely. Arabs I don't think so. I don't know which Arabs youve met but all the ones in London are str8 up whores. Same on Muzz. I'd say they wear hijab far less too.

The first girl mogs him for sure but if you zoom in then you see she's really not that good looking.

• Hmm...
Do you also agree with their opinon that uni is where these girls lose virginity? I would of thought they get started in high school, since its UK and degeneracy land. Legit cars park outside school when its over, foids go with their bf n fk
UK might be degeneracy land but what you forget is there is a strong established Muslim community and maintained strong cultural ties (especial South Asians) - unlike diversified America, and unlike France which also has established North African Arab community but allows the strictest forms of secularism (laicite) so religious sentiments and identity are rolled back by the state. In the UK we have our own Sharia courts FFS - they don't even allow that in some Muslim countries.

• +1
I bet you're not in UK. Some families don't even let their daughters see daylight outside of school. This is changing ofc and but they're not going to turn into western degenerates over night. Even the degenerate secular liberal whore clings onto Islam even for identity purposes.

I don't think they do. A lot end up like lonely cat lady this time w/o experience and past relationships a typical roastie has.

I can give you anecdotal evidence of both sides of the spectrum. I've seen and heard about girls fucking white guys from 16 and I know girls maintaining virginity up to their 40s. Both are an extreme minority. That's why I'm saying it's not as bad. I can say for certain UK Muslims are not as bad as French, German or American. They are heading that direction though for sure...
Yes im not in UK. They will turn in one generation. The daughter who thought her parents are controlling will be giving freedom to his daughter to live life that she hasn't. What use is clinging to the identity if you gonna do all the sins? Its those born again virgin trad wife girls. Its all an act to get betabux/attenion as roastie.

Surprised that quite a lot end up never marrying. Maybe no pressure or they end up resisting parent's pressure. It does not really matter imo in sense of "as" bad. Should be 0. but w/e reality is different. I also heard quite a lot of bengalis hate pakis, cuz of genocide in 1971. Is that true?

Who they marry matters less tbh most marry inside their faith in america from what I see it’s how many the fuck before getting married.

• +1