American Muslims love 'muh muh diversity'

Who they marry matters less tbh most marry inside their faith in america from what I see it’s how many the fuck before getting married.
yes, most face no consequences. Its husband duty to handle the baggage or everyone turn on him. Reality is female acceptance = society acceptance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Ironically, sometimes men are usually 'free' to do what they want but not women 😂
Very true here tbh for marriage all my female cousins married inside the race but I have multiple cousins who married Latina or Asian foids and had them convert. Most men here hate curry oussy the thought of siding one up is terrible lol. I agree tbh if they are both whores might as well go with a Non curry one.

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
UK might be degeneracy land but what you forget is there is a strong established Muslim community and maintained strong cultural ties (especial South Asians) - unlike diversified America, and unlike France which also has established North African Arab community but allows the strictest forms of secularism (laicite) so religious sentiments and identity are rolled back by the state. In the UK we have our own Sharia courts FFS - they don't even allow that in some Muslim countries.
Seems like UK muslims are more cultural value instead of back home.

Anecdotal evidence. Doesn't mean anything. I'm not denying this happens. I knew a couple of Bengali girls in my school like this too - she hung around with whites. But vast majority weren't like it.

Contradicts above.

But I actually think Pakis are more stronger when it comes to dating outside race/nation/tribe.

Ironically, sometimes men are usually 'free' to do what they want but not women 😂

Black girls (Somalis) definitely. Arabs I don't think so. I don't know which Arabs youve met but all the ones in London are str8 up whores. Same on Muzz. I'd say they wear hijab far less too.
Pakis and bengalis both have that “I’ll kill you for this whore” but I find paki foids are more likely to go against their parents wishes whereas Bengal aren’t. I think both have this racism shir.

Black foids if Muslim 100% doesn’t have to be Somali just any black foid if she Muslim they are ultra chaste I should know I hang with black Muslims and they are a nightmare to get to do Zina, tbf where I live Arabs are gulf so they are super chaste I have noticed on Omegle and Azar apps the ayrab hoes be easy asf but they are not gulf they are alwyas Maghrebi or Levantine which I don’t consider arab

Somali foids are but if you know what to say you can get them to do nastiness 😉

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and robtical
yes, most face no consequences. Its husband duty to handle the baggage or everyone turn on him. Reality is female acceptance = society acceptance.
If ur marrying a curry foid don’t marry one in the west way more baggage and mor likely to be a whore. It’s better to get a foid of a different race if ur getting one from here

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, SecularIslamist and robtical
Very true here tbh for marriage all my female cousins married inside the race but I have multiple cousins who married Latina or Asian foids and had them convert. Most men here hate curry oussy the thought of siding one up is terrible lol. I agree tbh if they are both whores might as well go with a Non curry one.
Its probably that curry foid did not give them pussy but those asian/latina foids did. But yes, south asian. Men can marry out more tbh vs women.

• +1
Pakis and bengalis both have that “I’ll kill you for this whore” but I find paki foids are more likely to go against their parents wishes whereas Bengal aren’t. I think both have this racism shir.

Black foids if Muslim 100% doesn’t have to be Somali just any black foid if she Muslim they are ultra chaste I should know I hang with black Muslims and they are a nightmare to get to do Zina, tbf where I live Arabs are gulf so they are super chaste I have noticed on Omegle and Azar apps the ayrab hoes be easy asf but they are not gulf they are alwyas Maghrebi or Levantine which I don’t consider arab

Somali foids are but if you know what to say you can get them to do nastiness 😉
I find foids who go against their parents weird. Are they not pair bonded with parents? Or just more with the guy?

Yes im not in UK. They will turn in one generation. The daughter who thought her parents are controlling will be giving freedom to his daughter to live life that she hasn't. What use is clinging to the identity if you gonna do all the sins? Its those born again virgin trad wife girls. Its all an act to get betabux/attenion as roastie.
One generation is too much. I think next generation after next- those being born right now will be very degen.

After all half are probably being born to third gen curries who had parents both born in UK
Surprised that quite a lot end up never marrying. Maybe no pressure or they end up resisting parent's pressure.
There is pressure but unless forced what can you do? The parents of these women don't understand the environment these women grow up in and are surprised they don't want to get married at 18.

When they are mid-20s they're confused they're rejecting men, they themselves would-be jumped at living in their mud huts in Syleht.
It does not really matter imo in sense of "as" bad. Should be 0. but w/e reality is different. I also heard quite a lot of bengalis hate pakis, cuz of genocide in 1971. Is that true?
My parents never cared. Bengalis in UK - most who are from isolated villages in Syleht are not nationalist at all. Like I've never seen a pic of Mojibur Rahman in someone's household, or Bangladesh flag (more common in London but rare). Those Dhaka and Chittagong origin may be a diff story.

I definitely get the feeling Pakis look down on us @JohnDoe although Bengalis are ambivalent and see Pakis closer to us than anyone else in UK.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Its probably that curry foid did not give them pussy but those asian/latina foids did. But yes, south asian. Men can marry out more tbh vs women.
They did they have been fucking for years before they got married

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and robtical
If ur marrying a curry foid don’t marry one in the west way more baggage and mor likely to be a whore. It’s better to get a foid of a different race if ur getting one from here
I dont think im ever getting married.

• +1
I find foids who go against their parents weird. Are they not pair bonded with parents? Or just more with the guy?
Eh I appeal to these types a lot so I won’t badmouth them, I have a look that these renegade girls like 🤷‍♂️ without them I’d be incel

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and SecularIslamist
@SecularIslamist most I see here marry curry men marry out more here this summer prolly a place where Muslims are like 1 percent of the pupils took most live in enclaves with other deathbics. It’s mostly about the degeneracy they engage one before they get married

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, rand anon and SecularIslamist
The parents of these women don't understand the environment these women grow up in and are surprised they don't want to get married at 18.

When they are mid-20s they're confused they're rejecting men, they themselves would-be jumped at living in their mud huts in Syleht.
Yea boomers are disconnected from reality, apply their time conditions. Yes because those mud huts marriage are based on betabux/visa. While now those are not factors, its for top % looks n money.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@SecularIslamist most I see here marry curry men marry out more here this summer prolly a place where Muslims are like 1 percent of the pupils took most live in enclaves with other deathbics. It’s mostly about the degeneracy they engage one before they get married
Yeah I'm the same that happens for sure. But I'm a minority amongst my friends AS A GUY who doesn't have these so called cultural restrictions. The main restrictions are my height and pheno.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 23218
Yea I would

Would you betabux her

tbh I wouldn’t stay faithful tho it would be transactional. I have alot of money tbh I could get a gl foid it’s about how ran through she is tho it’s cucked as hell

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, rand anon and robtical
Yeah I'm the same that happens for sure. But I'm a minority amongst my friends AS A GUY who doesn't have these so called cultural restrictions. The main restrictions are my height and pheno.
Go to turkey and rent out a mena foid for the whole day 120 dollars do some disgusting shit with her

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, rand anon and SecularIslamist
Yea I would

tbh I wouldn’t stay faithful tho it would be transactional. I have alot of money tbh I could get a gl foid it’s about how ran through she is tho it’s cucked as hell
Send me 10k

Doubt she can be betabuxxed. 1.5M followers, lot of simps and posts with expensive cars + luxury shit

• +1
E

Would you betabux her

ven if curry foids have good faces they are almost always flat never see any of them with bodies like these

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Send me 10k

Doubt she can be betabuxxed. 1.5M followers, lot of simps and posts with expensive cars + luxury shit
Prolly already getting betabuxxed then ig models don’t make that kinds of money.

E

ven if curry foids have good faces they are almost always flat never see any of them with bodies like these
Yes the amount i've seen are in minority. not the norm

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, SecularIslamist and Deleted member 23218
Go to turkey and rent out a mena foid for the whole day 120 dollars do some disgusting shit with her
Is this your plan JFL?

I'd rather buy an 19 year old Anatolian virgin who herds cows in the middle of nowhere. Shame they don't speak English and same problem as Pakis - their family would disapprove and never let them marry outside race never mind travel abroad.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 23218
no such thing as "muslim" or "christian". Kids simply copy what their parents do, especially if parents got along.

this doesn't mean these marriages wont end in divorce.

First guy looks like @Zer0/∞ and still got 3 PSL above looksmatch

@HimmyButler
@JohnDoe
@Manchild
@TRUE_CEL
@bishōnenmaxxer
@lightskinbengali
@emeraldglass
@chinpilled69
@CFW432
@EasyMan875
@gribsufer1
@Xangsane

Lifefeul for me. Unlike UK (desi), France (Arab) or Germany (Turk) which have ethnically homogeneous communities, American Muslims really are mixed. What's better is that it goes BOTH way, it's usually women (as long as they have non-racist families) who have the opportunity to marry outside ethnicity.

The men here are punching way above their matches here. They would all be posting here if they weren't Muslims.Even the Ukrainian is Muslimaxxing JFL

The Diversity = Jamaal, Tarique, Abdaal, Nasheed from Uganada, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Somalia etc.

Is this your plan JFL?

I'd rather buy an 19 year old Anatolian virgin who herds cows in the middle of nowhere. Shame they don't speak English and same problem as Pakis - their family would disapprove and never let them marry outside race never mind travel abroad.
im not gonna Mary one but I’m gonna fuck tons of prozzies or all kinds around the world before betting married. I wanna try Latina puss puss, and EE poonani as well. I’m gonna travel the world for a bit at the same time it’s gonna be mogger. I’m gonna try to erscortpill my brother tbh to take him with me jfl

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Prolly already getting betabuxxed then ig models don’t make that kinds of money.
I think you are coping

Micro-influencers in the fitness industry can earn between $150 and $600 per sponsored post, while those with 100,000 or more followers may charge anywhere from $1,000 to $5,000 per post. Influencers with 500,000 or more followers can command higher rates, earning between $3,000 and $10,000 or more per sponsored post

She prob get everything paid by guy she hangs out with though. But she does make good money prob.

• +1
I think you are coping
View attachment 2323360
Micro-influencers in the fitness industry can earn between $150 and $600 per sponsored post, while those with 100,000 or more followers may charge anywhere from $1,000 to $5,000 per post. Influencers with 500,000 or more followers can command higher rates, earning between $3,000 and $10,000 or more per sponsored post

She prob get everything paid by guy she hangs out with though. But she does make good money prob.
Estimate how much she makes per year. She is getting betabuxx Ed by the guy she lives with Bebe tho she isn’t married of jsut felxing with some other dudes stuff

Estimate how much she makes per year. She is getting betabuxx Ed by the guy she lives with Bebe tho she isn’t married of jsut felxing with some other dudes stuff
She is 1m+ followers. Its in 10s of thousand per sponsored post.

• +1
Also @HimmyButler

She ambassador and has car garage.

Also, onlyfans. Prob makes 6 figure easily.

• +1
I live near a Muslim neighborhood, they are religious; they adhere to the principles of Islam. Unlike the Christians. This is a church that is a couple blocks from my house.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 31562
Anyone here ever know among their circle any Arab, Paki, Indian, Bengali guy who married a pure Sheboon not mixed ones?

One generation is too much. I think next generation after next- those being born right now will be very degen.

After all half are probably being born to third gen curries who had parents both born in UK

There is pressure but unless forced what can you do? The parents of these women don't understand the environment these women grow up in and are surprised they don't want to get married at 18.

My parents never cared. Bengalis in UK - most who are from isolated villages in Syleht are not nationalist at all. Like I've never seen a pic of Mojibur Rahman in someone's household, or Bangladesh flag (more common in London but rare). Those Dhaka and Chittagong origin may be a diff story.

I definitely get the feeling Pakis look down on us @JohnDoe although Bengalis are ambivalent and see Pakis closer to us than anyone else in UK.
Not sure about that. I've never looked down on other south asians except hindus because they're subhuman and i have beef with indian muslims because they have a superiority complex against pakis but yh barely ever met bengalis tbh. A few in school who were fine and 1 guy in uni, no real problems. Don't think any of my family ever looked down on bengalis either. We see them as equals just like Islam commands us to. Maybe there's some pakis who do look down but really it's insecurity and projection because they were looked down upon by whites or they're the low IQ villager types. Tbh i don't see the big deal in it, I've met so many absolute dickhead pakis and Indian muslims, i realized a long time ago in school it doesn't matter which country they're from, every ethnicity has its retards who don't conduct themselves like civilized human beings.

• JFL
Not sure about that. I've never looked down on other south asians except hindus because they're subhuman and i have beef with indian muslims because they have a superiority complex against pakis but yh barely ever met bengalis tbh. A few in school who were fine and 1 guy in uni, no real problems. Don't think any of my family ever looked down on bengalis either. We see them as equals just like Islam commands us to. Maybe there's some pakis who do look down but really it's insecurity and projection because they were looked down upon by whites or they're the low IQ villager types. Tbh i don't see the big deal in it, I've met so many absolute dickhead pakis and Indian muslims, i realized a long time ago in school it doesn't matter which country they're from, every ethnicity has its retards who don't conduct themselves like civilized human beings.
How have you hardly met a bengali wtf?
I've hardly met an Indian Muslim tbh and consider them all Hindoo at this stage.

Most of the looking down comes from social media. I'm from a mixed curry mainly Bengali and Pakistani area even though we're a minority, we know we share more in common and shop at each others shops for halal food and go to each others mosque. There is 1 'pakistani' mosque and 3 'bengali mosque' but these just cater to older generations who speak either Bengali or Urdu when delivering khutba. In fact they're leaning towards English...

How have you hardly met a bengali wtf?
I've hardly met an Indian Muslim tbh and consider them all Hindoo at this stage.

Most of the looking down comes from social media. I'm from a mixed curry mainly Bengali and Pakistani area even though we're a minority, we know we share more in common and shop at each others shops for halal food and go to each others mosque. There is 1 'pakistani' mosque and 3 'bengali mosque' but these just cater to older generations who speak either Bengali or Urdu when delivering khutba. In fact they're leaning towards English...
I dunno just never met many. Ill reply in pm to this to avoid dox

• +1
They are all looksmatched. Being a good looking guy is 10x harder and rarer than a good looking women, women are supposed to be fairer and prettier than men on average