An advice to mentally ill users - the future is Islammaxxing

D

Deleted member 21688

Life is a gift.
Step 1: Quit the bad side of the internet, use it for good and avoid the sinful usage.
Step 2: Research the purpose of Life.
Step 3: Islammaxx, become a Muslim, pray and remember Allah.
Step 4: Purify your dirty soul, lighten your heart with Quran.
Step 5: Ask forgiveness of Allah and repent before death.

Step 6: Become financially good.
Step 7: Marry a pious woman.
Step 8: Lead a purposeful life, happy family, live life good, parents happy, enter Paradise.

14. He has certainly succeeded who purifies himself
15. And mentions the name of his Lord and prays.
16. But you prefer the worldly life,
17. While the Hereafter is better and more enduring.
18. Indeed, this is in the former scriptures,
19. The scriptures of Abraham and Moses.
~ Holy Quran

Mentioning some users need of mental purification @Teli @GuyFromSingapore @Iasacrko

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NormieKilla, OGJBSLAYER, incelmogger and 5 others
Not a word my shitskin friend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wateriswet, incelmogger, bradpittshairline and 2 others
Not a word my shitskin friend
Don't say you didn't read a word without saying you actually read the whole thread, my son.

Don't lurk in my threads unless I mention you, disgusting purposeless rotting leech.

• JFL
Reactions: Bui
Step 1: Quit the bad side of the internet, use it for good and avoid the sinful usage.

Step 8: Lead a purposeful life, happy family, live life good, parents happy, enter Paradise.

~ Holy Quran

Mentioning some users need of mental purification @Teli @GuyFromSingapore @Iasacrko
Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) kept standing (in prayer) so long that the skin of his feet would crack. I asked him: "Why do you do this, while you have been forgiven of your former and latter sins?" He said, "Should I not be a grateful slave of Allah?"
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21688
The Prophet (ﷺ) kept standing (in prayer) so long that the skin of his feet would crack. I asked him: "Why do you do this, while you have been forgiven of your former and latter sins?" He said, "Should I not be a grateful slave of Allah?"
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

15. Indeed, the righteous will be among gardens and springs,
16. Accepting what their Lord has given them. Indeed, they were before that doers of good.
17. They used to sleep but little of the night,
18. And in the hours before dawn they would ask forgiveness,
19. And from their properties was [given] the right of the [needy] petitioner and the deprived.
20. And on the earth are signs for the certain [in faith]
21. And in yourselves. Then will you not see?
22. And in the heaven is your provision and whatever you are promised.
23. Then by the Lord of the heaven and earth, indeed, it is truth - just as [sure as] it is that you are speaking.
~ Holy Quran

The Holy Quran is the most powerful book in existence.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
no thanks, Hail Christ

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Neptune299 and Mr. President
@kwacker777 Sorry my Paki friend, didn't wanted to be rude. Just needed your appreciation in my path to improve the forum and help mentally ill users. I hope you forgave me.

15. Indeed, the righteous will be among gardens and springs,
16. Accepting what their Lord has given them. Indeed, they were before that doers of good.
17. They used to sleep but little of the night,
18. And in the hours before dawn they would ask forgiveness,
19. And from their properties was [given] the right of the [needy] petitioner and the deprived.
20. And on the earth are signs for the certain [in faith]
21. And in yourselves. Then will you not see?
22. And in the heaven is your provision and whatever you are promised.
23. Then by the Lord of the heaven and earth, indeed, it is truth - just as [sure as] it is that you are speaking.
~ Holy Quran

The Holy Quran is the most powerful book in existence.
Surat Al-Ghāshiyah (The Overwhelming)​

88:1
Has there reached you the report of the Overwhelming [event]?
88:2
[Some] faces, that Day, will be humbled,
88:3
Working [hard] and exhausted.
88:4
They will [enter to] burn in an intensely hot Fire.
88:5
They will be given drink from a boiling spring.
88:6
For them there will be no food except from a poisonous, thorny plant
88:7
Which neither nourishes nor avails against hunger.
88:8
[Other] faces, that Day, will show pleasure.
88:9
With their effort [they are] satisfied
88:10
In an elevated garden,
88:11
Wherein they will hear no unsuitable speech.
88:12
Within it is a flowing spring.
88:13
Within it are couches raised high
88:14
And cups put in place
88:15
And cushions lined up
88:16
And carpets spread around.
88:17
Then do they not look at the camels - how they are created?
88:18
And at the sky - how it is raised?
88:19
And at the mountains - how they are erected?
88:20
And at the earth - how it is spread out?
88:21
So remind, [O Muhammad]; you are only a reminder.
88:22
You are not over them a controller.
88:23
However, he who turns away and disbelieves -
88:24
Then Allah will punish him with the greatest punishment.
88:25
Indeed, to Us is their return.
88:26
Then indeed, upon Us is their account.

• Love it
i wont be happy

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Aisha was groomed and raped by a mentally ill faggot. Islam is the stupidest religion on the planetZ

Learn from Sneako guys, he was mentally ill just like you and finally Islammaxed. He's at his peak of satisfaction. @edgemaxx

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Aisha was groomed and raped by a mentally ill faggot. Islam is the stupidest religion on the planetZ

Have fun :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49072 and Deleted member 21688

The best reply lol :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49072

Built on fear. You can quote from hundreds of religions saying you will go to this ‘muhh bad place.’ Islam is the religion for the uneducated. Islam has some of highest rates of infighting EVER. You also would not be Muslim if you wasn’t exposed to it. It’s very visibly a social construct the same as every other religion.

Built on fear. You can quote from hundreds of religions saying you will go to this ‘muhh bad place.’ Islam is the religion for the uneducated. Islam has some of highest rates of infighting EVER. You also would not be Muslim if you wasn’t exposed to it. It’s very visibly a social construct the same as every other religion.
Which country are you from?

Which country are you from?
It doesn’t matter tbh. If I was born on a farm exposed to nothing and no one. I wouldn’t know any religion exists.

Given your ignorance, I would rather like to extend an invitation for you to learn the core message of Islam:

What is Islam? [PDF]

• +1
It doesn’t matter tbh. If I was born on a farm exposed to nothing and no one. I wouldn’t know any religion exists.

No it does matter my friend. If you are comfortable go ahead and tell me your country.

You were born on a farm from your parents, which means you were exposed to your parents as soon you were born. It's impossible to be born without nothing, you need parents. Your parents would show you the purpose of life.

The big 3 religions are almost all equally retarded and used to allow people to feel superior/cope with the fact that life is shit

No it does matter my friend. If you are comfortable go ahead and tell me your country.

You were born on a farm from your parents, which means you were exposed to your parents as soon you were born. It's impossible to be born without nothing, you need parents. Your parents would show you the purpose of life.
Your parents and a small colony that grew without civilization. Like the tribes in the jungle. Do they know this shit exists?no. It’s illogical fear you hold.

~ Holy Quran

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxing
The big 3 religions are almost all equally retarded and used to allow people to feel superior/cope with the fact that life is shit
You have no familiarity of Islam to be making this statement, I dare say the same for the other two.

Many people claim that familiarity with a subject does not necessarily lead to an understanding of its core message. If they had realized that it is a divinely revealed religion, there would be no disagreement.

• +1
Given your ignorance, I would rather like to extend an invitation for you to learn the core message of Islam:

What is Islam? [PDF]

i couldn't give a fuck. True muslims will rape kids and completely ignore anything real. Your thought process is illogical and stupid.

• Ugh..
Reactions: NormieKilla
i couldn't give a fuck. True muslims will rape kids and completely ignore anything real. Your thought process is illogical and stupid.
You decided to engage so you clearly do.

I have extended an invitation to you, which you declined. I am also fulfilling my duty of delivering the message; it will either support or count against you in the Hereafter. I am not the one who provides guidance; that is in the Hand of Allah. Thus, the truth has been established before you: Islam is the ultimate truth. It is not a philosophical ideology; rather, it encompasses truth and facts, and any person with sound reasoning would attest to this. All other religions lead to Hellfire. They are either man-made philosophical ideologies or they have deviated, as occurred with Christianity and Judaism. Anything beyond this will be respectfully declined, as it is an invitation to Hellfire.

• +1
You have no familiarity of Islam to be making this statement, I dare say the same for the other two.

Many people claim that familiarity with a subject does not necessarily lead to an understanding of its core message. If they had realized that it is a divinely revealed religion, there would be no disagreement.
You dont understand christianitys core message. It doesn't matter how you word it. You all think you're superior and are all as equally as low iq.

I'm a true Muslim and I don't rape kids. Infact I lower my eyes to the floor when I sense a unknown woman. This is taught in my book.

"Tell the believing men to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what they do." ~ Holy Quran

I'm a true Muslim and I don't rape kids. Infact I lower my eyes to the floor when I sense a unknown woman. This is taught in my book.

"Tell the believing men to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what they do." ~ Holy Quran
Aisha was 9 im not debating this fact. You believe she was developed and ready for marriage. It was wron. mUHAMMED WAS A PREDATOR. There is no argument or justification i will NOT agree with you on this.

no i dont give a fuck about the core message
If you have already declined the invitation and are unwilling to review the provided materials, then why are you trying to make further remarks and inquire about issues that have already been addressed and answered?

The references supplied offer thorough explanations and comprehensive perspectives. Since you were unwilling to engage and have declined, please remain consistent with that decision and do not expect me or anyone else to entertain insincere or stubborn queries.

Last edited:
  • +1
Your parents and a small colony that grew without civilization. Like the tribes in the jungle. Do they know this shit exists?no. It’s illogical fear you hold.
Plenty of cases jungle tribes embracing religion of Islam. @Fiqh Owned this guy.

• +1
Plenty of cases jungle tribes embracing religion of Islam. @Fiqh Owned this guy.

At the end of the day, guidance is in the Hand of Allah. They will throw anything at you until the clutches of death envelop them, then they'll realise and regret their decision.

• +1

What is Islam? [PDF]

You shared a two-hour video, but within the first minute, there's an audio glitch. I'm not inclined to watch a flawed video of such length. The chance that this video holds undeniable, divine proof is extremely slim, almost non-existent.

I have yet to encounter an argument in favor of Islam that I cannot challenge.

Your efforts to persuade others of Islam's truth is pathetic.
You don't really give a fuck if people burn for eternity.

Your method of demonstrating Islam's validity is as ineffective as trying to extinguish a fully engulfed flame with just a cup of water.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill

because they were exposed to it and are very very dumb with no real understanding of anything else.

if a random made up hypothetical tribe thrived by its self with no outside interaction with any civilization whatsoever they wouldnt even know what religion is let alone islam. Human are scared of the unknown so you make up theories (cope) which have now since been disproven to makeup for that void of knowledge. i hope that helped. im very sorry you're so mentally cared that you havecommit your life to a book made up by an illiterate monkey rapist.

Aisha was 9 im not debating this fact. You believe she was developed and ready for marriage. It was wron. mUHAMMED WAS A PREDATOR. There is no argument or justification i will NOT agree with you on this.
"Muhammad was a predator"

Literally the number 1 man in the history of mankind. A number 1 man in the world cannot be a predator and the religion he brought cannot be called fake.

Snapshot search 1702094449026

Don't really care if you don't agree. I would still invite you to Islam, the truth from God and by his servant Gigachad Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.

"Aisha was 9, momo pedo"
your claim is destroyed in this video kindly watch

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Fiqh
"Muhammad was a predator"

Literally the number 1 man in the history of mankind. A number 1 man in the world cannot be a predator and the religion he brought cannot be called fake.

View attachment 2597392

Don't really care if you don't agree. I would still invite you to Islam, the truth from God and by his servant Gigachad Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.

"Aisha was 9, momo pedo"
your claim is destroyed in this video kindly watch

yes it can be called fake and yes i can call him a predator.
point and case red=fear of unknown and green is when humanity started to develop.

Last edited:
You shared a two-hour video, but within the first minute, there's an audio glitch. I'm not inclined to watch a flawed video of such length. The chance that this video holds undeniable, divine proof is extremely slim, almost non-existent.

Your method of demonstrating Islam's validity is as ineffective as trying to extinguish a fully engulfed flame with just a cup of water.
The video is fine, nitpicking over an audio glitch is quite pathetic in itself. You can also read the PDF.

If not, refer to my prior statements.

• +1
My nigga music is literally haram

because they were exposed to it and are very very dumb with no real understanding of anything else.

if a random made up hypothetical tribe thrived by its self with no outside interaction with any civilization whatsoever they wouldnt even know what religion is let alone islam. Human are scared of the unknown so you make up theories (cope) which have now since been disproven to makeup for that void of knowledge. i hope that helped. im very sorry you're so mentally cared that you havecommit your life to a book made up by an illiterate monkey rapist.
False. Study how tribes work, infact tribes hold values as they are a strong community and are willing to learn new things based on interactions with other tribes (trade). Infact arab tribes embraces Islam when they interacted with prophet Muhammad through trade and saw his character.

Poorcel, you can't call a tribe dumb if they embrace Islam, the religion from God.

Last edited:
  • +1

petition to ban religious promotion and debate on .org

petition to ban religious promotion and debate on .org
Islam is everywhere, even in this very room. It's there when you look out of your window, or when you turn on your television. You can, feel it.

Some mods are Muslims so it's hard for your petition to be accepted, never began for petitioncels

Don't cry over banning debate when you lost in the debate, owned brutally

• +1

Just say you are unable to watch a 2 hour video.

"I have yet to encounter an argument in favour that I cannot challenge" whilst avoiding a video due to an audio glitch :feelskek:

• JFL
Islam is everywhere, even in this very room. It's there when you look out of your window, or when you turn on your television. You can, feel it.

Some mods are Muslims so it's hard for your petition to be accepted, never began for petitioncels

Don't cry over banning debate when you lost in the debate, owned brutal
you cant understand a simple hypothetical or recognize my words thus proving that you're low iq. the muslim mods arent low iq religion baiters. there was no debate because you had no arguments

you cant understand a simple hypothetical or recognize my words thus proving that you're low iq. the muslim mods arent low iq religion baiters. there was no debate because you had no arguments
If there was no debate why did you ask banning debates? Lol contradictioncel

If there was no debate why did you ask banning debates? Lol contradictioncel
im not interested in banning religious debates i want religion banned.

Mohammed is a kiddy toucher. jfl at your dogshit Religion, Christ is King.

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
im not interested in banning religious debates i want religion banned.
Then you do agree the conversations before were actual debates. If you want religion banned it's virtually impossible in my analysis. Infact you engaged in religious debate yourself a few moments ago. Thank you, now you can leave the thread peacefully. :feelsrope:

@Fiqh Lol this was so fun

• +1

@Mr. President @Aloha THE BURDENs of life and this mild irritating inconvenience have all ceased to exist after pressing play on this song.

Then you do agree the conversations before were actual debates. If you want religion banned it's virtually impossible in my analysis. Infact you engaged in religious debate yourself a few moments ago. Thank you, now you can leave the thread peacefully. :feelsrope:

dont didnt ask keep worshipping brown smelly illiterate man goofball. keep preaching on an incel forum copecel

I stopped responding to him here:
If you have already declined the invitation and are unwilling to review the provided materials, then why are you trying to make further remarks and inquire about issues that have already been addressed and answered?

The references supplied offer thorough explanations and comprehensive perspectives. Since you were unwilling to engage and have declined, please remain consistent with that decision and do not expect me or anyone else to entertain insincere or stubborn queries.
Pointless considering he decided to engage in this conversation.