An advice to mentally ill users - the future is Islammaxxing

Been there done that

Buddhism is better than Islam

Fuck sandniggers

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
There's no real reason to care about looksmaxxing if you actually take anything of this seriously

Just move to a traditional third world country and get your 4 wives, you won't need to be chad and like half your face will be under your beard anyway

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Just say you are unable to watch a 2 hour video.

"I have yet to encounter an argument in favour that I cannot challenge" whilst avoiding a video due to an audio glitch :feelskek:
I'm not deliberately avoiding the video because I fear it might contain irrefutable divine evidence. The reason I'm not watching a two-hour video is that I'm skeptical about its potential to offer any substantial divine proof.

I've listened to countless arguments from various religious perspectives, including Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, and others, and I've found that I can disprove each one. So, I doubt that this video will present anything different, especially given its audio issues. It's just not a practical use of time when I have no confidence in its content.

However, I'm open to dialogue. If you have a compelling argument that can prove the truth of Islam, I'm all ears. Please present it directly in your own words, rather than through a lengthy document or video (Which you probably haven't even watched yourself). If you can't provide such an argument, I'll take it as a sign that you don't have one.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill and OGJBSLAYER
I'm not deliberately avoiding the video because I fear it might contain irrefutable divine evidence. The reason I'm not watching a two-hour video is that I'm skeptical about its potential to offer any substantial divine proof.

I've listened to countless arguments from various religious perspectives, including Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, and others, and I've found that I can disprove each one. So, I doubt that this video will present anything different, especially given its audio issues. It's just not a practical use of time when I have no confidence in its content.

However, I'm open to dialogue. If you have a compelling argument that can prove the truth of Islam, I'm all ears. Please present it directly in your own words, rather than through a lengthy document or video (Which you probably haven't even watched yourself). If you can't provide such an argument, I'll take it as a sign that you don't have one.

You have already stated that you have yet to see 'evidence' so watch the video and read the PDF? Or are you going to attempt to argue with empty words?

If you have already declined the invitation and are unwilling to review the provided materials, then why are you trying to make further remarks and inquire about issues that have been addressed and answered? The references supplied offer thorough explanations and comprehensive perspectives. Since you were unwilling to engage and have declined, please remain consistent with that decision and do not expect me or anyone else to entertain insincere or stubborn queries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688
I don't understand why people spend their day preaching their religion on here.

Yeah I get preaching irl but why on looksmax.org lmao

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 21688
I don't understand why people spend their day preaching their religion on here.

Yeah I get preaching irl but why on looksmax.org lmao
It's simple my friend. This Muslim brotherhood has an exclusive aim of helping depressed and mentally ill users of the forum who are wasting their precious lives away, putting their souls in danger, the human soul - an eternal gift from Allah. Most of the users are engulfed in debauchery and filthy acts and later complain on the forum of their depression. It's our duty to help these users, and call them to Islam - the straight path of life.

You have no familiarity of Islam to be making this statement, I dare say the same for the other two.
Who are you to say this? You know nothing of me.

@kwacker777 Sorry my Paki friend, didn't wanted to be rude. Just needed your appreciation in my path to improve the forum and help mentally ill users. I hope you forgave me.
I forgive you