Andrew Tate going mainstream is the best thing that happened to blackpill

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
He is a redpilled cuck who made the redpill mainstream to normies who already knew it. He decreased the chances of normies taking the blackpill seriously ( because the blackpill is to an extent already mainstream ) . His fains will go roid and wageslave to try and become betabuxers and in the process lose their skin and hair. Meanwhile I dapple my tret before going to sleep and jacking off like a good little cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Elvisandreaa, Baldingman1998 and 9 others

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Baldingman1998, ascension and 4 others
hes not going mainstream hes going internet viral among incels and feminism

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, FailedNormieManlet and traveler
Was chilling with my gf and our friends, and one friend goes: “there’s a name for Andrew tate fans…They’re called incels”

That statement is correct

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Over, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Was chilling with my gf and our friends, and one friend goes: “there’s a name for Andrew tate fans…They’re called incels”

Young Chads are also being exposed to his content, so that statement only partially applies due to the majority of males being incel.

Young Chads are also being exposed to his content, so that statement only partially applies due to the majority of males being incel.
Being exposed to his vids and being a fan of them are 2 different things bro. Everyone sees Tate vids cause they pop up on the algo

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Being exposed to his vids and being a fan of them are 2 different things bro. Everyone sees Tate vids cause they pop up on the algo
I'm sure that there are younger and impressionable, GL teens who follow his content who will be able to slay after finishing puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, FailedNormieManlet and playboicarti

Majority of things he says is correct

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Over, Baldingman1998, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Majority of things he says is correct
Yeh shit like “if you dont drink sparkling water you’re a pussy bro”, or “you’re gay if you meal prep your food bro” :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Elvisandreaa, the BULL and 1 other person
Yeh shit like “if you dont drink sparkling water you’re a pussy bro”, or “you’re gay if you meal prep your food bro” :feelsuhh:
He didn't say that about the water, he meant how people are not true friends if they can't be comfortable with eachother and enjoy eachothers company without alcohol like complete degenerates. Imagine your biggest excitement for coming to your "friend" is the booze

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Elvisandreaa, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
The people that dislike him are what has blown him up tbh. He’s mastered how to appeal to certain niches, both positively and negatively

• +1
he cannot be stopped, he doesn't even own a tiktok account. He just has a tonne of fan accounts who repost his shit jfl

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 15827
He is a redpilled cuck who made the redpill mainstream to normies who already knew it. He decreased the chances of normies taking the blackpill seriously ( because the blackpill is to an extent already mainstream ) . His fains will go roid and wageslave to try and become betabuxers and in the process lose their skin and hair. Meanwhile I dapple my tret before going to sleep and jacking off like a good little cuck.
B A S E D

It’s good for everyone. More men exposed to at least redpill is good for us all.

This entire world needs to attention starve women, so that male attention is valuable again and we must eliminate simping among men. This is how we fix the world, and then nobody will need lefort surgeries to even be taken under consideration by average woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 15827