andrew tate

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
i want @TheBlunderYears opinion on andrew tate. andew tate made me reevaluate my decision to go to university and study and waste time doing that bullshit. like andrew tate said, im just listening to a professor that has no idea about making money himself, isnt rich himself, he doesnt have a ferrari or bughatti like andrew tate, he doesnt fuck 10/10 bitches like andrew tate, only has ann average bitch at best who probably cheats on him, maybe i should follo0w andrew tate financial money makjing problem insteasd of going to college or uni to learn something useless, this dude knows how this world works

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Daniel Plainview, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
@subhuman incel

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
based asf

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, stevielake, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Why listen to a professor if you can listen to a marketeer selling products?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Gargamel, CsCurry and 5 others
  • +1
Retarded opinions on everything but extremely hilarious dude

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9801, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • +1
hq720.jpg

i want @TheBlunderYears opinion on andrew tate. andew tate made me reevaluate my decision to go to university and study and waste time doing that bullshit. like andrew tate said, im just listening to a professor that has no idea about making money himself, isnt rich himself, he doesnt have a ferrari or bughatti like andrew tate, he doesnt fuck 10/10 bitches like andrew tate, only has ann average bitch at best who probably cheats on him, maybe i should follo0w andrew tate financial money makjing problem insteasd of going to college or uni to learn something useless, this dude knows how this world works
Greycdl

• +1
bump...but yeah..men and the foids have no idea about the attraction pill lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and subhuman incel