Gengar’s Ghost
wizard
Staff
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2018
- Posts
- 186,643
- Reputation
- 317,028
But this time, I will cancel my appointments. It’s time to prioritize sleep.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
your a growin boyBut this time, I will cancel my appointments. It’s time to prioritize sleep.

I will, but I cannot do that right now.get some sleep man
You are completely right. I already missed three weeks of college because of this problem.Go see a doctor bro this is becoming a problem
Yes sir.#sleepmaxxing
I’m 30.your a growin boy![]()
say on god ur 30I’m 30.Not exactly a boy anymore.
I haven’t, but I have been prescribed benzodiazepines for sleep. I asked for them. I haven’t used those yet, because I don’t want to rely on chemicals to get some shut-eye.Have u tried melatonin bro
at least you concede that you are stillagrowing manI’m 30.Not exactly a boy anymore.
You had surgeries done? Jeez. You’re a trooper for that. Mirin getting flayed willingly. What surgeries did you get?I cant sleep for the last 3 days face is fucked up from all the surgeries i wake up in 5 mins having panic attack like the fuck happened to my face remember i had surgeries and try to sleep again
It’s a well-established fact that I’m 30 years old.say on god ur 30
I am not growing anymore, my growth plates closed a long time ago.at least you concede that you are stillagrowing man
why are u still rotting on org? Are u a dev, do you get paid?It’s a well-established fact that I’m 30 years old.
I did an all nighter for my chin filler a few days agoBut this time, I will cancel my appointments. It’s time to prioritize sleep.
Screen time can rlly fuck up ur sleep, u should try just avoiding the screen at night for a few days and fix ur circadian rhythmI haven’t, but I have been prescribed benzodiazepines for sleep. I asked for them. I haven’t used those yet, because I don’t want to rely on chemicals to get some shut-eye.
WhyI will, but I cannot do that right now.
Infraorbital malar implants, paranasal implant lower lid fat repositioning bone drilled cantho and rhino. Day 4 rn blinking keeping eyes close opening everhthing hurts but pretty happy with my results so cant complainYou had surgeries done? Jeez. You’re a trooper for that. Mirin getting flayed willingly. What surgeries did you get?
imagine chilling and you see gengar at your college, purple aura around himYou are completely right. I already missed three weeks of college because of this problem.
I guess they didnt flayed me but still even 6 titanium screws to maxilla makes my whole upper teeth fucked up aching and sensitive i can barely eat peanut butter cant imagine what bimaxcells experienceInfraorbital malar implants, paranasal implant lower lid fat repositioning bone drilled cantho and rhino. Day 4 rn blinking keeping eyes close opening everhthing hurts but pretty happy with my results so cant complain
Negative on both. I’m just a staff member.why are u still rotting on org? Are u a dev, do you get paid?
Mirin. How did you feel the entire day?I did an all nighter for my chin filler a few days ago
You won’t believe it, but I tried to sleep since before midnight. I just gave up at 2:30.Screen time can rlly fuck up ur sleep, u should try just avoiding the screen at night for a few days and fix ur circadian rhythm
im not rlly a fan of medications either
Because I need to make a phone call, and the office hours are still closed.
Unfortunately fixing ur sleep schedule takes around a week of suffering but i believe if u just do everything right hopefully u can sleep on timeYou won’t believe it, but I tried to sleep since before midnight. I just gave up at 2:30.
As long as you’re happy with the results, that’s all that matters. The pain will go away in a few days, hopefully. Most guys here don’t even hardmaxx so it’s interesting to see guys who are the opposite and go all in. What was your previous rating and what is it now?Infraorbital malar implants, paranasal implant lower lid fat repositioning bone drilled cantho and rhino. Day 4 rn blinking keeping eyes close opening everhthing hurts but pretty happy with my results so cant complain

Would have been cool, that is my favorite color.imagine chilling and you see gengar at your college, purple aura around him
Haha my bad, I thought they cut your face open entirely or something like that. What kinda job do you have that you can afford surgeries like these?I guess they didnt flayed me but still even 6 titanium screws to maxilla makes my whole upper teeth fucked up aching and sensitive i can barely eat peanut butter cant imagine what bimaxcells experience
Well I guess today I’m shit out of luck because I’ll be sleeping around 9 AM.Unfortunately fixing ur sleep schedule takes around a week of suffering but i believe if u just do everything right hopefully u can sleep on time
You’re right. I’ve pulled too many all-nighters in my life. I’m talking hundreds. This all started because I became a NEET in 2015.this isn't healthy man![]()
Subhuman when i was 167 kg eczama acne all around my face when i was 15 then rated lmtn-mtn when i lost 90kg got 5 skin removal surgeries but still wasnt fully lean and had rosacea locked in more dropped to 10-12 bf laser for rosacea retinol for skin also hairmaxxed but didnt got another rating so i assume mtn pre surgery. My eye area was my biggest failo and even now it looks like it ascended me a lot rhino was also was from front bulbuous thick nose and paranasal implant for 0.9 side harmony so maybe lthn front when i heal idk doctor says results were even better than the morphAs long as you’re happy with the results, that’s all that matters. The pain will go away in a few days, hopefully. Most guys here don’t even hardmaxx so it’s interesting to see guys who are the opposite and go all in. What was your previous rating and what is it now?
Cancer? I didn’t know about that. The dementia part I already knew because I tend to forget stuff frequently. All the more reason not to pull these all-nighters anymore.all nighters at our age are actively causing cancer and dementia
Im barely 22 still at college i have passive rent income from inherited houses and my parents also paid a bitHaha my bad, I thought they cut your face open entirely or something like that. What kinda job do you have that you can afford surgeries like these?
167 kg?!!!Subhuman when i was 167 kg eczama acne all around my face when i was 15 then rated lmtn-mtn when i lost 90kg got 5 skin removal surgeries but still wasnt fully lean and had rosacea locked in more dropped to 10-12 bf laser for rosacea retinol for skin also hairmaxxed but didnt got another rating so i assume mtn pre surgery. My eye area was my biggest failo and even now it looks like it ascended me a lot rhino was also was from front bulbuous thick nose and paranasal implant for 0.9 side harmony so maybe lthn front when i heal idk doctor says results were even better than the morph
I noticed that on workdays where I stay up to 2am the previous night, my speech pattern and memory are severly degraded.Cancer? I didn’t know about that. The dementia part I already knew because I tend to forget stuff frequently. All the more reason not to pull these all-nighters anymore.
Subhuman when i was 167 kg eczama acne all around my face when i was 15 then rated lmtn-mtn when i lost 90kg got 5 skin removal surgeries but still wasnt fully lean and had rosacea locked in more dropped to 10-12 bf laser for rosacea retinol for skin also hairmaxxed but didnt got another rating so i assume mtn pre surgery. My eye area was my biggest failo and even now it looks like it ascended me a lot rhino was also was from front bulbuous thick nose and paranasal implant for 0.9 side harmony so maybe lthn front when i heal idk doctor says results were even better than the morph
It’s going to take some time for the swelling to go down as well. I think that takes months. But mirin, if you were rated MTN before then you’re going to be at least HTN after all these surgeries. Also, that’s nice, you are practically a rich kid.Im barely 22 still at college i have passive rent income from inherited houses and my parents also paid a bit
I was short as fuck too around 160 cm 167kg luckily i grew up to 187 cm im 75kg now my plan was to fully ascend in 3 years from 15 to 18 but took more then i expected after i got cancer when i was 20 and it destroyed my gymaxxing progress a lot also it took year to get hair quality back167 kg?!!!
Yup exactly, my speech pattern and memory are affected as well on those days. But I also notice something strange; I become more talkative as well. Although my memory in general is dogshit now.I noticed that on workdays where I stay up to 2am the previous night, my speech pattern and memory are severly degraded.
And yeah, Napoleon Bonaparte was known for getting 4hrs of sleep a night, and died at 51 of cancer
Yeah cant deny that i also have great parents they took care of me for months while i was bed ridden from skin removal surgeries couldnt ascend without their money and care for sureIt’s going to take some time for the swelling to go down as well. I think that takes months. But mirin, if you were rated MTN before then you’re going to be at least HTN after all these surgeries. Also, that’s nice, you are practically a rich kid.
Jeez wtf you even got cancer? That sucks. Looks like it’s not only roses for you but you have dealt with hardships as well. I hope you have healed from the cancer stuff now.I was short as fuck too around 160 cm 167kg luckily i grew up to 187 cm im 75kg now my plan was to fully ascend in 3 years from 15 to 18 but took more then i expected after i got cancer when i was 20 and it destroyed my gymaxxing progress a lot also it took year to get hair quality back
your probably so tired that your inhibitions have fallen, they us in the US that going 20+ hours without sleep is the equivalent to being legally drunkYup exactly, my speech pattern and memory are affected as well on those days. But I also notice something strange; I become more talkative as well. Although my memory in general is dogshit now.
That is interesting, I didn’t know Napoleon slept four hours a night. That is problematic, since I don’t get much sleep either.
Now all you gotta do is be a good son they can be proud of.Yeah cant deny that i also have great parents they took care of me for months while i was bed ridden from skin removal surgeries couldnt ascend without their money and care for sure
That actually makes a lot of sense. I’ve never been drunk before but the way my inhibition lowers, I really think it’s true. I have stayed for up for 30+ hours many times. I typically start to hallucinate at ~48 hours. They are minor hallucinations. Like, when I see a spider on the wall, I can see that it’s dancing when in reality it’s likely just standing still.your probably so tired that your inhibitions have fallen, they us in the US that going 20+ hours without sleep is the equivalent to being legally drunk