Another all-nighter

Gengar’s Ghost

Gengar’s Ghost

wizard
Staff
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
186,643
Reputation
317,028
But this time, I will cancel my appointments. It’s time to prioritize sleep.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kbj, TrueAfghan, Blobmob and 12 others
I still have to stay awake for a few more hours though, I need to make a phone call.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: kbj, TrueAfghan, peptidehater22 and 6 others
get some sleep man
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9, americanpakitruvcel, ICR and 2 others
Go see a doctor bro this is becoming a problem
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, ICR, Gengar’s Ghost and 1 other person
#sleepmaxxing
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, Gengar’s Ghost and IOD
Have u tried melatonin bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U, shngstaaaa107, ICR and 2 others
I cant sleep for the last 3 days face is fucked up from all the surgeries i wake up in 5 mins having panic attack like the fuck happened to my face remember i had surgeries and try to sleep again
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shedontluv-U, ICR, IOD and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U, price., ICR and 2 others
Have u tried melatonin bro
I haven’t, but I have been prescribed benzodiazepines for sleep. I asked for them. I haven’t used those yet, because I don’t want to rely on chemicals to get some shut-eye.
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., ICR, IOD and 1 other person
I cant sleep for the last 3 days face is fucked up from all the surgeries i wake up in 5 mins having panic attack like the fuck happened to my face remember i had surgeries and try to sleep again
You had surgeries done? Jeez. You’re a trooper for that. Mirin getting flayed willingly. What surgeries did you get?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
at least you concede that you are stillagrowing man
I am not growing anymore, my growth plates closed a long time ago.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD, ICR, zixer and 1 other person
I haven’t, but I have been prescribed benzodiazepines for sleep. I asked for them. I haven’t used those yet, because I don’t want to rely on chemicals to get some shut-eye.
Screen time can rlly fuck up ur sleep, u should try just avoiding the screen at night for a few days and fix ur circadian rhythm
im not rlly a fan of medications either
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost, Vrilltrum and ICR
You had surgeries done? Jeez. You’re a trooper for that. Mirin getting flayed willingly. What surgeries did you get?
Infraorbital malar implants, paranasal implant lower lid fat repositioning bone drilled cantho and rhino. Day 4 rn blinking keeping eyes close opening everhthing hurts but pretty happy with my results so cant complain
 
  • +1
Reactions: Geoff2024, Gengar’s Ghost, ICR and 1 other person
Infraorbital malar implants, paranasal implant lower lid fat repositioning bone drilled cantho and rhino. Day 4 rn blinking keeping eyes close opening everhthing hurts but pretty happy with my results so cant complain
I guess they didnt flayed me but still even 6 titanium screws to maxilla makes my whole upper teeth fucked up aching and sensitive i can barely eat peanut butter cant imagine what bimaxcells experience
 
  • +1
Reactions: Geoff2024 and Gengar’s Ghost
Screen time can rlly fuck up ur sleep, u should try just avoiding the screen at night for a few days and fix ur circadian rhythm
im not rlly a fan of medications either
You won’t believe it, but I tried to sleep since before midnight. I just gave up at 2:30.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orion
You won’t believe it, but I tried to sleep since before midnight. I just gave up at 2:30.
Unfortunately fixing ur sleep schedule takes around a week of suffering but i believe if u just do everything right hopefully u can sleep on time
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Gengar’s Ghost
Infraorbital malar implants, paranasal implant lower lid fat repositioning bone drilled cantho and rhino. Day 4 rn blinking keeping eyes close opening everhthing hurts but pretty happy with my results so cant complain
As long as you’re happy with the results, that’s all that matters. The pain will go away in a few days, hopefully. Most guys here don’t even hardmaxx so it’s interesting to see guys who are the opposite and go all in. What was your previous rating and what is it now?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and threadeffort
this isn't healthy man :Sadge:
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Gengar’s Ghost
imagine chilling and you see gengar at your college, purple aura around him
Would have been cool, that is my favorite color.
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Crimx991 and ICR
I guess they didnt flayed me but still even 6 titanium screws to maxilla makes my whole upper teeth fucked up aching and sensitive i can barely eat peanut butter cant imagine what bimaxcells experience
Haha my bad, I thought they cut your face open entirely or something like that. What kinda job do you have that you can afford surgeries like these?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
Unfortunately fixing ur sleep schedule takes around a week of suffering but i believe if u just do everything right hopefully u can sleep on time
Well I guess today I’m shit out of luck because I’ll be sleeping around 9 AM. :feelswah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orion and ICR
this isn't healthy man :Sadge:
You’re right. I’ve pulled too many all-nighters in my life. I’m talking hundreds. This all started because I became a NEET in 2015.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and threadeffort
all nighters at our age are actively causing cancer and dementia
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Gengar’s Ghost
As long as you’re happy with the results, that’s all that matters. The pain will go away in a few days, hopefully. Most guys here don’t even hardmaxx so it’s interesting to see guys who are the opposite and go all in. What was your previous rating and what is it now?
Subhuman when i was 167 kg eczama acne all around my face when i was 15 then rated lmtn-mtn when i lost 90kg got 5 skin removal surgeries but still wasnt fully lean and had rosacea locked in more dropped to 10-12 bf laser for rosacea retinol for skin also hairmaxxed but didnt got another rating so i assume mtn pre surgery. My eye area was my biggest failo and even now it looks like it ascended me a lot rhino was also was from front bulbuous thick nose and paranasal implant for 0.9 side harmony so maybe lthn front when i heal idk doctor says results were even better than the morph
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Gengar’s Ghost
all nighters at our age are actively causing cancer and dementia
Cancer? I didn’t know about that. The dementia part I already knew because I tend to forget stuff frequently. All the more reason not to pull these all-nighters anymore.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and IronMike
Haha my bad, I thought they cut your face open entirely or something like that. What kinda job do you have that you can afford surgeries like these?
Im barely 22 still at college i have passive rent income from inherited houses and my parents also paid a bit
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Gengar’s Ghost
Subhuman when i was 167 kg eczama acne all around my face when i was 15 then rated lmtn-mtn when i lost 90kg got 5 skin removal surgeries but still wasnt fully lean and had rosacea locked in more dropped to 10-12 bf laser for rosacea retinol for skin also hairmaxxed but didnt got another rating so i assume mtn pre surgery. My eye area was my biggest failo and even now it looks like it ascended me a lot rhino was also was from front bulbuous thick nose and paranasal implant for 0.9 side harmony so maybe lthn front when i heal idk doctor says results were even better than the morph
167 kg?!!!
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
Cancer? I didn’t know about that. The dementia part I already knew because I tend to forget stuff frequently. All the more reason not to pull these all-nighters anymore.
I noticed that on workdays where I stay up to 2am the previous night, my speech pattern and memory are severly degraded.

And yeah, Napoleon Bonaparte was known for getting 4hrs of sleep a night, and died at 51 of cancer
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Gengar’s Ghost
Subhuman when i was 167 kg eczama acne all around my face when i was 15 then rated lmtn-mtn when i lost 90kg got 5 skin removal surgeries but still wasnt fully lean and had rosacea locked in more dropped to 10-12 bf laser for rosacea retinol for skin also hairmaxxed but didnt got another rating so i assume mtn pre surgery. My eye area was my biggest failo and even now it looks like it ascended me a lot rhino was also was from front bulbuous thick nose and paranasal implant for 0.9 side harmony so maybe lthn front when i heal idk doctor says results were even better than the morph
Im barely 22 still at college i have passive rent income from inherited houses and my parents also paid a bit
It’s going to take some time for the swelling to go down as well. I think that takes months. But mirin, if you were rated MTN before then you’re going to be at least HTN after all these surgeries. Also, that’s nice, you are practically a rich kid.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
167 kg?!!!
I was short as fuck too around 160 cm 167kg luckily i grew up to 187 cm im 75kg now my plan was to fully ascend in 3 years from 15 to 18 but took more then i expected after i got cancer when i was 20 and it destroyed my gymaxxing progress a lot also it took year to get hair quality back
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U, ICR and Gengar’s Ghost
I noticed that on workdays where I stay up to 2am the previous night, my speech pattern and memory are severly degraded.

And yeah, Napoleon Bonaparte was known for getting 4hrs of sleep a night, and died at 51 of cancer
Yup exactly, my speech pattern and memory are affected as well on those days. But I also notice something strange; I become more talkative as well. Although my memory in general is dogshit now.

That is interesting, I didn’t know Napoleon slept four hours a night. That is problematic, since I don’t get much sleep either.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and IronMike
It’s going to take some time for the swelling to go down as well. I think that takes months. But mirin, if you were rated MTN before then you’re going to be at least HTN after all these surgeries. Also, that’s nice, you are practically a rich kid.
Yeah cant deny that i also have great parents they took care of me for months while i was bed ridden from skin removal surgeries couldnt ascend without their money and care for sure
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
I was short as fuck too around 160 cm 167kg luckily i grew up to 187 cm im 75kg now my plan was to fully ascend in 3 years from 15 to 18 but took more then i expected after i got cancer when i was 20 and it destroyed my gymaxxing progress a lot also it took year to get hair quality back
Jeez wtf you even got cancer? That sucks. Looks like it’s not only roses for you but you have dealt with hardships as well. I hope you have healed from the cancer stuff now.
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U
Yup exactly, my speech pattern and memory are affected as well on those days. But I also notice something strange; I become more talkative as well. Although my memory in general is dogshit now.

That is interesting, I didn’t know Napoleon slept four hours a night. That is problematic, since I don’t get much sleep either.
your probably so tired that your inhibitions have fallen, they us in the US that going 20+ hours without sleep is the equivalent to being legally drunk
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
Yeah cant deny that i also have great parents they took care of me for months while i was bed ridden from skin removal surgeries couldnt ascend without their money and care for sure
Now all you gotta do is be a good son they can be proud of. :D
 
your probably so tired that your inhibitions have fallen, they us in the US that going 20+ hours without sleep is the equivalent to being legally drunk
That actually makes a lot of sense. I’ve never been drunk before but the way my inhibition lowers, I really think it’s true. I have stayed for up for 30+ hours many times. I typically start to hallucinate at ~48 hours. They are minor hallucinations. Like, when I see a spider on the wall, I can see that it’s dancing when in reality it’s likely just standing still.
 
  • +1
Reactions: IronMike

Similar threads

arkzy7
Replies
0
Views
21
arkzy7
arkzy7
dreamz
Replies
35
Views
74
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
Replies
103
Views
479
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
Matrix88
Replies
11
Views
60
Matrix88
Matrix88
ragu
Replies
0
Views
37
ragu
ragu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top